Does He Really Want That? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,995 Followers

Petros pulled his cock from her pussy, and Steve gazed on as his wife reached back and spread her ass for him. Petros placed his cock at her opening and pushed it in all the way. He found a rhythm and Steve looked on as Petros pounded his wife's ass. Her big soft ass jiggled with every thrust. Petros had a hold of her hips and rode her as she moaned and screamed with delight.

"Fuck me harder. Fuck my big fat ass with your cock." Melissa screamed.

Steve was so turned on. He listened to her as she talked like a nasty tramp and it was exciting.

"Yea baby, that's it, harder, deeper. I love the feel of your cock in my ass. I'm going to cum."

Now Petros was fucking her hard. Their bodies slapped together violently and the talk was nasty.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming. Fuck me harder. Cum in my ass. I want to feel your hot cum in my ass."

Petros was like a man possessed now. His muscles were flexing and he was slamming Steve's wife hard.

"Cum baby, cum in my ass. Fill me with your hot cum. Cum for me now." He heard Melissa beg.

Petros let out a loud groan and began to cum. Steve watched him cum for a long time, spilling his seed into his wife's ass.

Steve came again, adding to his deposit on the closet door. He collapsed on the stool and recovered. As he caught his breath, he heard Petros moving around. He made some comment and walked out the door leaving Steve's wife bent over the bed exhausted and dripping his cum from her ass.

Steve couldn't believe how nasty, erotic and exciting that had all been. He sat and just stared at his wife's sexy body in that outfit. He opened the closet and stared for a few more minutes. Melissa didn't move a muscle. He looked at her pussy and ass. They looked so violated. Cum dripped from her ass and onto her pussy. Some even dripped down her leg. The sight was turning him on again. He moved toward her. He slid his nose between her ass cheeks and licked the cum from her asshole. He felt her stir. Then he slid down and licked the mess from her leg. He licked all the way up her thigh. When he reached her used pussy he gently licked and sucked it, trying to soothe it for his lover. He parted her lips and dug the fluids from its depths. Melissa quivered as he finished cleaning her messy cunt. He moved up to her ass. He plunged his tongue deep inside. He had learned to love this part of their love making. As he cleaned her ass, more and more cum oozed from her. He licked it and swallowed like a good little hubby. When it had all been licked clean, his cock was hard again. He helped his beautiful wife onto the bed and he slid in behind her. His hard cock wedged between her cheeks and he thought of trying to fuck her. However, he knew she was spent, and he knew it was not his place anymore to fuck her. Her lover would be doing that for her from now on. He hugged her and they dozed off to sleep.

*********

About an hour later, Melissa woke up. Steve was still lying next to her. She wanted to give him a little reward for all he had done for her earlier. She rolled over and slid her hand under the covers. She found his cock and began to massage it to life. Steve was on his back. She positioned herself over him so her big round tits dangled in his face. When he woke up, she lowered one tit to his mouth and mashed it against his lips.

It didn't take Steve long to realize what was going on. He sucked in her nipple and enjoyed her hand job. Melissa alternated her tits, moving back and forth, enjoying Steve's masterful skills. He nibbled and sucked. His cock was rock hard again. He had not been able to get up three times in one night since he was in his twenties. He grabbed at her mammoth mounds and delighted in his good fortune.

Melissa removed her tit from his mouth and whispered in his ear, "Would you like to fuck mommy's big beautiful titties?"

He enthusiastically nodded.

Melissa lay back on the bed, "Come on baby."

Steve positioned himself over her chest. She was still wearing her outfit, and this only turned him on more. He laid his cock between her tits and she pushed them together engulfing his entire shaft. The precum spilling from his cock was more than enough to lubricate their flesh. Steve immediately started humping her chest. The feeling was magnificent. He closed his eyes and savored it all.

"Yes baby, fuck my tits. Mommy loves to have a cock between her big rounds boobs." She told him.

Steve pumped harder.

"Does my little hubby like humping my tits with his little cock?"

Steve just fucked faster.

"Come on baby, cum for mommy." She teased.

Steve was in heaven. He felt his cock stiffen and his balls tighten.

"Is your little cock going to cum?" Melissa asked.

"Uh huh." He grunted.

Steve was surprised when she let go if his cock with her tits and grabbed it with her hand. She opened her mouth and took the head in. She stroked his little peter with two fingers until he unloaded what was left in his balls. She swallowed his tiny load and licked the tip clean. She moved him off her and rose to her feet.

"Don't get used to that. It was a reward for your good work earlier. Now go run me a bath, I am filthy and need to relax." She told him with a harshness in her voice. Even though she was feeling extremely loving, she didn't want to show any weakness toward Steve. She was now totally in control, and planned to keep it that way.

He got up and went to the bathroom as she undressed and joined him. She lowered herself into the warm relaxing bubbles in the tub. She lay back and relaxed as Steve just stared down on her.

"You may go now; I will call you when I am ready to be washed."

Steve walked to the bedroom and dressed. He went to the living room and pondered all that had occurred. Things were definitely different now, but he wasn't sure he had any objections. He turned on the TV and waited for his mistress to beckon.

to be continued............

goamz86
goamz86
1,995 Followers
12