Does She Know How To Party or What?

Story Info
Trish Stratus sure knows hot to party.
673 words
3.77
59.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torrie Wilson was throwing a pre-Christmas/WWF Vengeance party at her big house. Molly Holly or Mighty Molly as she is regularly referred to now was there, but was not enjoying herself. It seems people didn't like her latest gimmick. Molly escaped into the kitchen, desperate to get away from the hubbub of small talk.

"Couldn't take it either?" asked the blonde woman leaning up against the stove, drinking a glass of white wine. It was the blonde goddess and current WWF Woman's champ, Trish Stratus "I thought I was going to go nuts."

"You're not kidding. Can I have a drink?" Molly asked. Trish nodded and passed over the drink.

Molly kicked off her shoes and adjusted her thigh-high stockings. "There's not even anyone good out there to fuck," she complained.

The blonde bombshell Trish laughed as she took the drink back and poured it out. She stepped forward and ran her hand over the shoulder of Molly's velvet dress. "Not even me?" she asked. She licked her lips invitingly as her hand skimmed lower, the back brushing over Molly's incredibly huge and sexy breasts, her nipples hardening under Trish's touch.

Trish put down her empty wineglass and pressed her body against Molly's, their breasts brushing through the luxurious fabric of their dresses, her hands sliding to Molly's waist. Molly leaned forward and kissed the blonde woman, their tongues dancing together as Molly grew bolder and cupped the other woman's great, big, soft ass with her hands, squeezing gently.

"Ever eaten any pussy?" Trish asked, kissing Molly's neck and then darting her tongue into her cleavage. Her hand slid up the inside of Molly 's thigh.

"No," Molly whispered, as Trish's fingers slipped under the elastic of her thong and found the heat of her cunt. She flicked her fingertips lightly over Molly's stiff clit, making tremors of pleasure run through her whole body.

"Well then I'll have to teach you," Trish said, nibbling Molly's ear softly as she thrust her fingers inside Molly 's cunt, making her come so hard that she nearly lost her balance. Molly cried out, her cunt squeezing the other woman's fingers rapidly as she fucked her with them, her nails dragging along the ridges on the inside of her cunt. Molly held Trish's shoulders as she shuddered in her climax. When she was done, the woman withdrew her fingers and licked them clean.

Trish hopped up on the counter, pulling the short skirt of her black silk dress up to reveal a clean-shaven, bare pussy. "You really shouldn't wear panties," she said, fingering her pussy idly. "They just get in the way. Now bend over and let's see how you lick."

Molly, still a little dizzy from her orgasm, leaned forward and licked tentatively along the blonde woman's pussy. "Harder," Trish whispered, pushing her hips forward and placing her hand against the back of Molly's neck, holding her there as she began to run her tongue over the woman's clit. Her heels were resting on Molly's shoulders, digging in lightly as Molly lapped at her pussy. The air smelled of their wetness, and Molly could hear the sloshing sounds as her tongue worked over the other woman's pussy.

"I'm gonna come," Trish groaned, her voice mingling with the sounds of the party from the other room. Molly, reminded of how easily they could be caught, sucked frantically at the other woman's clit, rewarded by Trish's thighs tightening against her ears as she threw her head back and cried out in delight, her clit throbbing against Molly's tongue.

She bucked and moaned for a few minutes and then pushed Molly's head away. Molly was panting, and she had to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand, since it was covered with the other woman's juices.

"Much better," Trish said, hopping off the counter and reclaiming her wineglass. "Ready to go face the party?"

Molly laughed and nodded, and the headed out into the living room just as fellow WWF Diva Ivory showed up for a smoke.