Does She Want To Go Thru With It

Story Info
White girl taken after being threatened about her black man.
1.9k words
3.48
27k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't remember too much about what happened" said Joan as she told the doctor that was looking her over at the hospital. The only thing she could recall was that she was in the parking lot at work and she was grabbed from behind, thrown down to the ground and raped. She said she remembered trying to reason with her rapist but he would her nothing of it telling her repeatedly to "Shut the fuck up white bitch and enjoy the fuck".

Joan was a very attractive business woman who was good at her job and her employer and co-workers loved working with her. She was 46 years old and never married, but did live with a guy for about a year until he cheated on her and she kicked his sorry white ass out. She has been working for the same company for twenty five years and has worked her way from a part time file clerk to an assistant to the bookkeeper to a customer service representative that took her job seriously. She dated on occasion, usually white men, but did have her eyes on one of her co-workers, who was black and his name is James. James and Joan have been close for quite some time but she has kept her feelings for him under wrap because he was married with children. James in his own right also had his eyes on Joan, but never knew if she ever or would ever date a black man. They have lunch together a lot and get along wonderfully.

James has asked Joan to meet him in the parking lot after work one night and he drove them to a nearby eatery and he told her he wanted to talk to her and she was a little worried and thought that something was wrong. After only waiting less than five minutes, James showed up and she was actually starting to worry again and also hand some pings of excitement as he was quite an attractive man. James stands about 6'4" tall and weighed in at about 250 and Joan was about 5'3" tall, weighed about 121 and and had 38DD tits.

James approached Joan and he thanked her for meeting him especially that it was such short notice. He told him he was taking them some place to eat and have a few drinks because he had something to talk to her about and it was important. They arrived at the place and Joan didn't say anything the entire ride even though James tried to make conversation. After getting inside, it felt like being in someone's living room; it was very cozy and warm and she started to feel a bit better but the worries had taken over.

The got a table that wasn't far from the bar and close to the piano man that played any tune you would like. Knowing what Joan likes to drink, he went ahead and ordered their drinks. Joan took James' hand and asked if it was bad news. She said she was worried all day that it was something bad and her mind has been wondering all day. Their drinks finally got to the table and James toasted "To the lady that is very special to me" and the glasses containing the JD clinked and they both sipped on their drink.

James asked Joan if he would be perfectly honest with her and she commented on how he always is. James had a slight sweat roll off his brow as he began to tell her that he wanted to get to know her better. "I've been admiring you for quite sometime now and would love to get to know you better". Joan took another sip of the JD and then spoke up, "James I have never told you how I felt and since you are being up front with me, I will tell you that I am attracted to you". With that she took James head in her hands and kissed him slowly at first and then James slipped his tongue in her mouth and she enjoyed it completely. They talked and laughed and started to kiss more and more and then she noticed someone that looked like the cat that swallow the canary.

"I never told you how I felt because I know that you are married and well, your wife is so beautiful too". James responded "I am married correct, but my wife pays little or no attention to me anymore. She is so busy working all the time and I couldn't even be happy when she won the Employee of the year at her Reality office". Joan took James hand in her's and leaned into him and kissed him ever so lightly on the lips when she really wanted to lay a big wet one on him. James responded by kissing her hard and slipped his tongue in her mouth and she enjoyed and returned the favor. "I've wanted to do that for such a long time Joan. I want you so badly and I want to make love to you right now. Please come with me to the hotel. I will show you how I feel". Joan told James "I've dreamed about you saying that to me and never thought I would ever really here it from your lips". With that James asked for the check and they went back to his Ford Explorer and he leaned her against the truck and they started kissing longer and more passionate and then his hands made their way to her tit and her hand to his crotch.

They drove to a hotel and James had asked for the room and up they went. They couldn't get their clothes off fast enough as they were on each other and didn't want to stop. James laid Joan on the bed and spread her legs and couldn't get his extra large black cum filled cock into her shaved white pussy. Joan was already wet from all the excitement that she never knew she would ever share with James. Then she asked him if she could suck his cock and he was all smiles saying how he loved it. She sucked and she licked and spit on it and ran her tongue up and down the shaft and then taking it in her mouth and sucked like she hasn't eaten in years.

James played with Joan's titties and he sucked them and made Joan come fast an furious. James withdrew his cock from her mouth and again inserted it in her ever so wet pussy that was dripping with joy. They fucked in all directions and James had it cock at it's fullest and announced how he had to "cum" soon and she told him that she wanted to swallow it. After not being to hold it anymore, James withdrew from her mouth and shot a load all over her face and chest rub it in her tits.

After agreeing to start having an affair and meeting and fucking any and all available times. Joan said she had room at her condo and they wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room if they wanted to have sex. The sex was unlike any that Joan ever had. They took a shower and held on to each other knowing they had to allow James to go home and Joan to her place too. James drove Joan back to the parking lot at work for her care. At the time of their arrival, James' wife Mary had called and asked when he was coming home and he told her he had to work late and was leaving shortly. They kissed good bye and said the would be meeting again soon. Joan walking to her car was floating on a cloud and thinking it was all a dream.

As she approached her car, Joan noticed a figure two cars away from her looking under the hood of his car and she was going to as she normally would ask if he needed any help but was in a mood that she actually became selfish for the first time in a very long time as she thought of herself first any James next and everyone else was after than. As she got to the car door the figure started walking closer to her and she was having trouble opening the door with the electric car opener and it wasn't working. By that time the figure came behind Joan and dragged her to the ground. He put his knee into her large chest so she could not move and with one of his hands began to take off her pants and underwear. He commented on how she smelled like a pussy who just came and thought it was just for him.

Joan is a tough cookie and told him that it wasn't for him and to get off her. He unzipped his pants to then pulled them down and insert his cock inside her pussy. He forced himself inside her as she cried and he told her to "Shut your fucking mouth bitch". He continued doing so as he slowly removed his knee and then he ripped her shirt open with buttons flying here and there and the he took his knife and cut her bra in two to reveal her tits to his mouth and hands and she was squirming and crying as he began to squeeze and suck her tits and she was not enjoying how this man just decided to invade her body and her memories of James and their love making.

The last thing Joan remembered was his cum shooting all over her face and hair and then he said "This was from Mary. Leave her husband alone". How on earth did Mary know about their meeting and what he was feeling for Joan. She laid down in the puddle of the stranger's cum and heard echos of him laughing at her. Joan managed notify the police with her cell and the next thing she new was a man standing over her with a frying pan and that was all she could recall.

After her recovery, Joan realized that seeing James may not be such a great idea, but soon said that she would always love him and asked him to end his marriage to Mary and come to her house. He surprised Joan with the news of his divorce and an engagement ring. After their wedding it was found that Joan was pregnant and her fears of the baby being the stranger's baby gave her nightmares.

It was confirmed the that baby was James's baby and she didn't want to know the next but James found out for his own reasons.

Joan and James were the proud parents of a young man who was dark as James and had the disposition of Joan. It appears that Mary had James phone bugged in worked and payed off. Her rapist is spending the next 20 years in jail.

Joan will be a June bride in 2012 as she is waiting for some of the other people interested in her. "The only thing I am interested in the that we will be back so you and James can be done soon.

Joan now is married happily to James for 5 years now and they are expecting their third child in May around their anniverary.