Does Size Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still need to come in my mouth. Let's go back to bed so I can work on this monster."

We dried ourselves off and headed back to the bedroom. Julie pushed me onto my back and went to work on my cock with her hands and mouth. I was soon erect, though only about 12 inches and not very hard.

"I want you to fuck my mouth now as deep as you can."

She lay back on the bed with her head leaning over the edge of the bed and opened her mouth as wide as she could. I stood in front of her head and she guided me into her mouth. I pushed in around six inches before hitting the back of her mouth and then started to fuck her with slow strokes. One of my strokes was a little long and I hit the back of her mouth and she gagged a little then moaned. I pulled out and repeated hitting the back again, this time though Julie tilted her head back slightly and I felt the head squeeze into her tight throat.

I pulled back out and she gagged again, "Give me more."

Doubting she could take more, I pushed back into her mouth, feeling her gag once again I pushed and were rewarded with another couple of inches sliding in. The tight feeling around my cock head was more than I could take. "I'm going to come."

Julie pushed me back out of her throat so only my head was in her mouth. I shot the first stream into her mouth and she moaned loudly. The second and third spurts also ended up in her mouth, she then pulled me towards her coughing and gagging as I slid my still spurting cock down her throat and deposited the rest of my sperm into the throat.

When finished I pulled out of her mouth and she lay there coughing and gasping for air. "That was great," she said between coughs, "next time I want it all over my face so I see how much cum you produce."

I had invited Julie to stay over the following weekend, she arrived on Friday night with a small case.

"Are you ready to stuff my pussy again? I've been dripping wet all day just thinking about you stuffing your cock inside me."

"Sure am honey, I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

We moved to the bedroom, where we stripped and got onto the bed. There was no romance or foreplay, Julie lubed up my cock then her pussy and climbed above me sliding the first six inches into her. "Fuck, that feels good. I've been waiting for this for a while."

"Me too. My first load of the day is usually the biggest, so if you want to see how much I shoot, this will be the one to watch."

"Hmm, I'd like you to come inside my pussy, but we have all weekend for that. I want your come over my face and tits."

"Sure thing honey, ride me first then I'll cover your pretty face."

Julie stopped her fucking motion and slowly pushed down, taking me deeper into her pussy. Looking down I could still see around 4 inches as I bottomed out inside her.

"Fuck that's a big cock," she moaned, feeling it stretch her insides to the maximum, "I want you to fuck me now."

Climbing off me onto all fours, she wiggled her arse at me, her pussy gapping slightly from taking my cock. Moving up behind her I slowly pushed in hearing her groan as I slid into her about 8 inches, before slowly withdrawing and pushing in again. Pulling out her pussy gapped open, so I pushed in a few lubed fingers making she was nice and slick. Adding a fresh layer to my cock I pushed into her pussy again feeling myself slide into her easily.

"Fuck, your pussy is tight, you're going to make me blow a large load."

"Yeah, fuck me baby, then come over my face."

I started to fuck her as fast as I could, Julie was moaning and cursing with each insertion of my cock, taking me in as far as she could. I tried varying the angle by standing up and crouching over her arse point my cock down slightly, surprisingly I reached the normal point but didn't feel any resistance.

"I think I can go deeper," I said, "Why don't you try pushing back a little."

Julie moved her hand to the join between us and felt the 4 inches of cock still to go and tentatively pushed back a little. That was eleven inches up her pussy now, just three still outside. Julie felt the 3 inches outside of her pussy and pushed back again wriggling her arse slightly forcing me deeper into her. 12 inches were now inside her. "If I wasn't so turned on, I'd be all the way inside you now."

"That's getting a little uncomfortable now", Julie complained pulling off me slightly, relieving some of the pressure, before sliding back down again. "Please help me get it all in, I want to feel you all the way inside me."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, I don't want to do any damage."

"Please," she begged pushing back against me.

I held still allowing her to rotate her arse around a little and my cockhead pushed into something hard deep inside her. "Oww," she complained, "that's tender," before pushing back against me again.

I pushed at her lightly feeling a little resistance. Looking over her shoulder at me she said "Do it." I knew what she wanted so decided to comply and pushed with added pressure, I felt her force herself back against me and the final two inches slid inside.

"Ahh, fuck," we both cried, Amy crying out loud as I forced the last painful 2 inches of my 14 inch cock into her pussy. I cried out feeling my hard cock fully embedded in a warm wet hole for the first time.

"Shit that feels good," I said, "How are you doing.". I could see she was gripping the sheets hard with clenched fists, her knuckles turning white. "I'm ok, " she said, rotating herself around a little to move my cock, before pulling forward and off me, collapsing on the bed. "That hurt, not as much as you stuffing it up my ass the other day, but it still hurt."

My balls were now throbbing waiting for their release, "Sit on the floor, I'm going to come over your face now."

I stood in front of Julie as she sat on her legs still breathing heavy from her exertions. Using both of my hands I started to stroke myself in front of her face.

"Oh, your cock looks huge from here. I can't believe I've just rammed all that up inside my pussy. Now I want your come. Come over my face, then later I want you to stuff that huge cock back into my ass and come inside me. I want to sleep with a body full of come tonight."

"Oh yes, baby here it comes." My balls contracted sending the sperm up my cock and out onto her face, the first load hit her between the eyes and splattered across her forehead. The second and third landed on her left cheek, the fourth landed on her right cheek, the remaining streams went over the rest of her face. Even I was impressed with the coverage, her face was wet and shining with streams of cum dripping off her face. I started laughing at her.

"I need to look in the mirror," she said, getting up carefully and walking over to the mirror hung on the wall. "Fuck me, I'm covered."

"You certainly are."

Julie rubbed the sperm into her chest coating her boobs with the excess running off her face. "I think I need to take a shower."

"Oh I don't know, you look damn sexy like that," I said laughing.

"Yeah, ok smartass, I'm going for a shower."

"Ok, I'll make us some food."

After eating we sat and watched TV for a while. Julie was lying snuggled up close to me on the settee. I was beginning to feel my first feelings towards her and I'm pretty sure she was too. I leaned over to her and kissed her, she responded and soon we were locked together feeling and groping at each other. "Take me to bed and make love to me," she whispered in my ear.

Nobody had ever requested that of me before, everyone else had said, "You're not coming near me with that!", but Julie had softly requested me to make love to her.

"I'd love to," I replied switching off the TV and leading her into the bedroom. I removed what little clothing she was wearing and lay her down on the bed. She removed my shorts and lubed up my cock and her pussy again. Holding her legs wide open she held open her pussy lips and guided me into her once again. With a grunt from both of us, the head pushed its way in and she wrapped her long legs around my back guiding me deeper into her.

I was about halfway inside her, so started a slow fucking motion with half my cock. Julie reached up and kissed me, I responded by kissing her passionately while I made love to her.

"I'm coming over your cock. God it's so big, it makes me so wet, fuck me with that big cock of yours. Fill my pussy with your load, then you can have my ass. I want to sleep with two loads of your come in my body."

Her dirty talk turned me on and I felt my cock expand and my balls contract sending the sperm into her pussy.

"I'm coming, yes, your pussy is so tight. I'm going to fill it with my come."

"Yes, baby, then I want you to put it in my ass."

Once I had finished coming, my cock shrank slightly and lost its hardness, Julie moved down and took it into her mouth as deep as she could, sucking and licking at the head bringing it back to life within a few minutes.

"Now lube my ass and stick it in me," she got onto all fours and waved her ass in my face, her pussy was dripping as my come was slowly making its way out. I reached for the lube and pushed a couple fingers into her ass, before coating the first half of my cock.

Julie reached behind her and guided me to her asshole and pushed back onto me. With a scream her asshole opened and my head popped in, her tight ring clamping down around my head.

"Fuck that's a big cock," she repeated again and again as she pushed back forcing more of me to slide inside her. Soon I was halfway, "Fuck me now, nice and slow."

I pulled out slowly before pushing back in going deeper and deeper with each stroke. I applied lube to the rest of my cock and continued to fuck her ass with long slow strokes. Soon she had taken 10 inches, with around 3 or 4 left to go, "Do you want anymore?".

"Fuck yes, I'm going to try," Julie replied, reaching back with one hand and feeling the length of cock still to go, her other hand was gripping the sheets tightly. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. It's going in, oh fuck. Shit that hurts," she said while forcing herself back onto my cock. "God damn, you're killing me with that cock of yours. I need it all in me."

I pulled out slightly and pushed forward again, until all of my cock was buried in her ass. "Fuck," screamed Julie as my legs touched hers, signalling I was fully embedded inside her ass.

"Oh fuck babe. You've got all of my cock up your ass."

"Oh shit, I hope you don't damage anything. Come inside me, now. I need your come in me."

"I'm close babe, I need to fuck you a little though."

"Oh shit, I'm not sure about that. Let me do it, if it hurts I'll have to get you out." Julie moved forwards slightly and pushed back gradually increasing her movements, surprisingly she was now fucking the last few inches of my cock.

"My ass is never going to be the same again, you've stretched me so much with your big cock."

"I know babe, but now I'm going to come again. Here it is, yes!" My balls contracted and forced the sperm into her ass, Julie pushed back hard taking me all the way inside and holding me there while I emptied myself deep in her ass.

She collapsed on the bed with my cock still buried up her ass and we rolled over and snuggled up together, my cock shrinking slightly and plugging her hole. After a few minutes, she pulled forward and lay on her front keeping the come inside her ass. Turning her head towards me, she said "I love and I love your big cock."

"I love you to babe".

12