Dog Cage Ch. 02

Story Info
A male sub serves his mistresses and is double penetrated.
1.7k words
4.02
70.3k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard footsteps in the room, her heels against the hardwood floor. They approached me and stopped right in front of the cage I had been locked up in. Still blindfolded and gagged with my hands secured behind my back, I could hear the key enter the lock and turn. "Don't worry my pet, we haven't forgotten about you." my mistress spoke to me kindly as she opened the door to the dog cage I had been locked up in for the past couple of hours. "Join Miss Sarah and I for lunch, would you dear?" she muttered as she reached into the cage and grabbed me by the collar, urging me up onto my knees. I crawled out from the cage still blindfolded and got to my feet.

My mistress guided me to the kitchen and sat me down at the table where her and Miss Sarah had prepared lunch. My mistress removed my gag and put a glass of water up to my lips allowing me to drink from it. My stomach growled from hunger, I had skipped breakfast to entertain Miss Sarah this morning. She set the glass down and had a seat at the table. They both ate lunch without me and talked as though I wasn't even there. Miss Sarah commented on how wet it had made her to spank me earlier, and joyfully expressed how she'd like to do it again. Their lunch smelled amazing, my mouth was watering and yet I sat blindfolded, silent, with my hands fastened behind my back. I knew better than to speak without being spoken to, I was ready for my punishment to be over with.

After they finished with lunch Miss Sarah pushed her chair closer to mine and whispered into my ear, "I know how much you would love to fuck me slave, you don't have to hide it. You are hungry for this twat of mine. Do you remember what it tasted like, dirty boy? Do you want to taste it again? Don't answer that, we both know the answer already." She placed her hand on my thigh and rubbed it, watched my cock grow hard. She whispered once more, "Well well well, you are quite easy to arouse. Oh wait, I forgot, you didn't get to cum earlier did you? Do you want to cum, dirty boy?" I nodded.

"Yes Miss Sarah, I do want to cum, but I want to complete my punishment first. I do not want to cum until I deserve it Miss Sarah." I muttered pathetically to her.

"Good boy. Open your mouth." She commanded. I did so, and she placed a spoonful of stew in my mouth. "Does that taste good?" I chewed up the food and swallowed it.

"Anything would taste good right now, I am starving!" I said without thinking. I could barely finish my sentence before she smacked my hard cock with her hand and gripped it tightly, pressing her fingernail against the head of my cock. I cringed and leaned forward in pain.

"EXCUSE ME? What did you just say? You failed to address me AND you failed to compliment my cooking. You don't want to make me angry, slave." She said, still pressing her fingernail against my cock.

"Please Miss Sarah I apologize! The food tastes amazing. You added just the perfect touch of thyme and rosemary. Please. I did not mean to insult you Miss Sarah!" I begged her for mercy.

She loosened her grip, and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Nice recovery there slave, I might still let you cum today. Think before you speak though. Open your mouth." She said, giving me another bite of the stew. She fed me until I was full, periodically stroking my cock to keep me hard and on edge.

She took my blindfold off and led me to the bathroom. I'm not sure where my mistress was at this point, but Miss Sarah was keeping me on edge enough to not have much time to think about it too much. She gave me an enema and repeated the process until my insides were completely cleaned out, then filled me up and pushed a butt plug inside of me. Afterwards she led me outside to where my mistress was waiting. It was a beautiful day out, perfect temperature. I was completely naked still, and it was only a bit chilly when the wind blew. My mistress unbound my hands and ordered me to serve them tea from time to time, otherwise I stood nearby and waited patiently for my next orders.

"Take that plug out why don't you, let's see how long you can hold that enema in pet." Miss Sarah said to me, and I felt a bit worried. I had nearly 2 liters of water inside of me, I wasn't sure how long I could hold it in. I pulled the plug out of my ass and sprayed a bit of water onto the lawn.

Miss Sarah laughed at me, "Haha! You really have quite an entertaining submissive you know, he looks so embarrassed. It's kinda cute." she mocked me, then poured her tea out onto the yard. "Oh no dear slave, I seem to have spilled my tea. Care to run inside and make me some more?" she ordered me inside, knowing that I was likely to spill the enema all over the house and be punished for it. I obeyed.

A few minutes later I returned outside, walking very slowly. I had not managed to spill any inside, but it was quite a challenge. "Oh, welcome back dear, how do you feel now? Thanks for the tea!" Miss Sarah held her tea cup out to me.

"I can't hold it in much longer... please let me release it now Miss Sarah. Mistress? Please." I begged.

"Squat down," my mistress said, "if you can hold it in for another 10 seconds you can fuck both of us in the ass and cum inside whichever one of us you prefer. Deal?" I squatted down, my mistress watched the clock, "10... 9... 8..."

She barely got to 7 before I cried out and released the enema all over the grass below me. I was humiliated. Miss Sarah laughed at me, "I'm surprised he even made it that long. Just 7 more seconds and he would've been such a happy boy. Maybe we can still make him happy, though?" She reached into her bag and pulled out a medium-sized strapon.

My mistress nodded, "Oh yes Sarah, this one loves to be fucked in the ass by women he finds attractive, and I think he's quite fond of your looks."

Miss Sarah rubbed lube up and down the shaft of her strapon and beckoned me over. "Come slave, come sit on this hard cock of mine and show me. I followed her command, and straddled her in the oversized lawn chair. Before I could take it inside of me, my mistress stepped behind me and rubbed some lube against my tight hole. My mistress grabbed me by the waist pressed her own strapon against me, biting my ear and whispering to me, "Pet, we are going to push your limits today alright? You're going to take both of our cocks at the same time. We're going to double penetrate that tight little ass of yours."

"Y-yes ma'am... if you insist." I lowered myself onto Miss Sarah's strapon, pushing it inside of me slowly, while my mistress poked the tip of her strapon at my entrance.

"Don't worry, we can go slow at first." My mistress reassured me. Miss Sarah grinned at me and took my cock into her hand, slowly stroking me while lunging her cock inside of me.

"Slave, is it true you like you be fucked in your ass? Tell me how much you like it." Miss Sarah said.

"I love to be fucked in my ass Miss Sarah. I am a dirty boy and I crave to be fucked by powerful women like yourself. Please Miss Sarah, fuck me as hard as you like. Make me your little butt slut." I gasped at her as she began to fuck me harder. My mistress also started to push in and out of me at the same time. My asshole was being stretched in many ways I had never experienced before, they were both pumping me full of cock. Miss Sarah's strapon was curved at the end so it was pressed up against my prostate at all times, milking it and making cum build up at the base of my shaft. "Please fuck me harder. Please double penetrate my ass. It feels so good." I cried out.

Miss Sarah let go of my cock and pulled me closer to her, sliding her tongue into my mouth and began to kiss me while my mistress fucked me with the length of her strapon. She pumped in and out of me faster and faster, making me cry out with my mouth full of Miss Sarah's tongue. My cock gently rubbed against Miss Sarah's belly every time my mistress thrust deep inside of me, and it was just enough to bring me to the edge but not enough to make me cum.

"Should we let him cum yet? He's taking these two hard cocks like such a good boy, I think he's earned it," Miss Sarah asked my mistress. She nodded, and Miss Sarah reached down and turned the vibrating device inside of her strapon on. The thing began to vibrate right up against my prostate and drove me over the edge, with my mistress pounding my ass at the same time. Miss Sarah kissed me again, meanwhile my mistress picked up a candle that had been burning and began to drip hot wax all over my back as she fucked me.

I cried out in bliss. My mistress spoke to me, "Cum for us pet. Cum now." As soon as she gave the command I began to cum, shooting my hot load all over Miss Sarah's belly as I continued to get fucked in my ass. I moaned, my cock twitching against her belly. Everything got dark, I blacked out.

I woke up some hours later in bed with my mistress, I was startled. "Go to sleep pet," she said to me, "you blacked out, everything is alright... sleep. You can return the favor tomorrow..." She dozed off next to me. I glanced across the room at the empty dog cage, closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.