Dog walking for Megan Fox?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the receiver and buzzed her in, I knew it was her so I didn't need to waste time by asking. I opened the front door of the apartment and waited a few moments as she came into view as she climbed up the stairs.

"Couldn't you find an apartment with even more stairs?" She asked rhetorically.

"I did offer to come down to yours." I said.

"I don't see that happening." She said as she entered the apartment. I closed the door behind her and she was stood there looking at me. Waiting for me to led the way to wherever, instead I put my arms around her waist.

"You know, you look even more sexy when you're mad." I complimented her, grabbing her by the hips, pinning her against the wall as I started to kiss her. Megan kissed me back but it didn't feel like she was getting into it, so I broke the kiss.

"Where are you going?" Megan asked as I made my way to the PC and sat down.

"You know? Your heart just doesn't seem to be in it and I don't wanna force you into doing something you're not gonna enjoy." I said wondering if she'd notice the irony.

"You want me to enjoy this? Fine!" Megan said walking down the hallway. She went into a room, which was my bedroom. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. An open door to a room with a bed in it.

I saw her panties fly out the door and hit the wall and fall to the floor. I quickly got up and walked into the room to see her on all fours on my bed, the pink dress still on but the straps halfway down her arms, which in turn made the front of her dress slip down enough to reveal her beautiful bare breast.

"Looks like you're getting a chubby!" Megan laughed.

"I haven't masturbated since the day you sucked me off, just so I'd be so horny that I could fuck you a couple of times."

"Looks like you've got big plans for my ass!" She said looking at me with fuck me eyes.

"This is more like it." I said closing the door behind me and letting my pants and boxers fall to the floor.

"Should I be expecting you to take long to cum?" She asked as I walked up to the bed and her mouth just inches away from my cock. She provided a good point. Usually when I got like a week without sex or jerking off, I blow my wad very quickly.

Megan started to tease me by circling the air around my cock head with her tongue, not actually touching my man hood, making soft moaning sounds. I could feel the wetness of her tongue around my dick.

She had her back arched, her thick butt sticking up into the air, her legs bent at the knees with her feet up in the air, her plump heels touching her thick rump. As I became disconnected with reality, staring at her feet and ass, I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth around my cock head.

I took a step back, away from Megan and more importantly, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Megan asked, her voice sounding more like she was moaning and a little like she was whining cause I took my dick away from her.

"I like trying new things. I've already had your mouth around my cock and now..." I said staring at her round ass and pretty soles. "...I want to try something I haven't done with you before." I said.

"Oh, I'm all for new things." Megan said with a dirty, horny look on her face. "What have you got in mind?" She asked.

"Turn around." I said.

"You want my ass?" She asked as she did as I said. I quickly pulled her dress down her hips and thighs. Megan lifted her knees up so I could get it off around them and then she raised her feet up in the air, her toes less than an inch away from my mouth.

I quickly pulled the dress off and tossed it on the floor.

"One of many things, but first......" I said opening my mouth and taking her big toe in to my mouth and sucked on it hungrily. Megan let out a little giggle followed by a low moan as she wriggled her big toe around in my mouth.

I took my mouth off her toe and turned her foot slightly so I could see her sole and licked down it, moving my tongue around side to side as I licked up and down her sole, getting it wet with my saliva before placing as much of my mouth over her heel as I possibly could.

Megan curled her toes tight, causing wrinkles to appear on her sole and turn really white. My erection right now was so hard that it felt like it was gonna burst.

I quickly lifted my head up, placing my dick on the sole of the foot I was licking and then placing her other foot on top, so that the top of her foot was resting on the top of the sole of her other foot, sandwiching my cock in between them.

"Feet fuck!" Megan giggled looking back at me as I started to thrust my hips back and forth, feeling her fleshy sole against the underside of my cock and the softness of the top of her other foot on the top of my cock.

After a couple of strokes, my cock was already throbbing hard, I knew I wasn't going last more than a minute. I slowed down my thrusts, wanting to relish the feeling of having her soft, sexy feet masturbating my man hood.

"You want me to fuck that cock with my feet?" Megan asked, looking at me with the horniest look I had seen from her yet.

I let go off her feet and she took that as a yes as she began working her feet up and down my shaft, pressing the top of her feet down on to my cock hard, but not too hard that it hurt. I could feel the soft wrinkles on her soles on the underside of my cock as she worked her sexy feet up and down my manhood, rapidly getting faster.

My cock throbbed hard instantly and Megan knew that was the first sign of my orgasm showing, so she added more pace.

Her big toe on both feet squeezing the sides of my shaft hard as pre-cum covered her black painted toe nails.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I felt my balls start to tighten and I knew that the my big load was about to follow up the few spurts of pre-cum I had just shot out.

"That big cock feels so good throbbing in between my toes!" Megan moaned. "Is it getting ready to give me a hot, sticky surprise!" She giggled looking into my eyes.

"YESSSS!!" I moaned as I felt my cum pump up my shaft. Megan instantly laid one foot flat in front of my cock so that my cum could spray out all over her sole, whilst she used her other foot continue to pleasure my shaft.

I held my breath as my cum shot out and up her sole, going right up her heel and all over the balls of her feet. She continued to stroke the side of my shaft with her toes, squeezing hard as she milked any remaining cum out of my cock.

I looked down at her sole, which was now covered in a thick layer of cum whilst my cock head rest on top of the hot jizz on her sole.

"Wow! That was a lot of cum!" Megan said raising her foot, tilting it slightly to the side and wriggling her toes. A drop of cum oozed out of my pee hole as I saw her do this, feeling turned on by the sight of her pretty feet covered in my cum.

"It feels so sticky and gooey!" She said as she curled her toes, making my cum stick to the heads of her toes. I wiped my cock head on the side of her foot, where there wasn't any cum.

"You got a tissue or something I could wipe this off with?" Megan asked.

"Yeah." I said getting up. "How flexible are you?" I asked her.

"Very!" Megan smiled. "Why? Are you looking to try and do some karma sutra positions?" She laughed.

"No!" I gave a stern look. "I wanna see you eat my cum off your feet. " I replied.

"I think I can reach my mouth with my feet." She said lifting her foot up.

"That is some sticky cum!" Megan laughed as she moved her foot closer to her mouth. "Not a drop of it has spilt anywhere!" She added before she stuck her tongue out and licked her sole.

I could already feel my dick start to get hard again, so I started to stroke it to get it back to being rock hard as I watched Megan lick and suck my semen off her sole and her toes. I quickly took my t-shirt off and tossed it onto the stack of clothes that was starting to build up on the floor.

Megan looked up at me as she licked her toes, teasing them with her tongue before parting those gorgeous lips and taking her own cum covered toe into her mouth and sucking hard.

"Mmm!" She let out a moan with her eyes closed as she had now licked and sucked all of my man juice off her foot.

"Let's see..." She said as she moved her foot away from her mouth. "...Is there any on the other foot." She added lifting her other foot up.

"Aww!" She said.

That's when I noticed there was a tattoo on her ribs on her left side that was nine lines long and read; 'there unto was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART'

I knew she had one there, but usually it's covered, so you can't see it properly, but now I knew from first hand exactly what it said.

"That's a sexy tattoo you have." I said getting on the bed, going in between her legs.

"Yeah." She started and it seemed like she was going to explain why she had or where the idea came to get it but she stopped in her tracks as I used this as an excuse to distract her as I pushed my dick into her warm cunt.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned. "You're already hard and ready to... go again?" She moaned as I worked my member in and out of her tight snatch slowly.

"Like I told you, I've restrained myself from trying to pick up girls or relieve myself so that I could fuck you for a long time." I said kissing her neck. I really wanted to kiss those beautiful lips, but she had just spent the past few minutes lapping my cum off her foot.

"You're so tight!" I moaned as I began adding more pace. "And really wet!" I added as I realized that she was already wet when I entered her pussy, guess the foot job turned her on as much as it turned me on.

I lowered my head and I started to suck on one of her nipples. Megan was moaning louder with each thrust and was now gripping the back of my head as I gently bit her nipple. I took my mouth off her nipple and went to the other one, alternating between her nipples as I drilled into her at a decent pace.

"Fuck me faster!" Megan moaned and I looked up at her to see her face lost in total ecstasy.

"I want you to make me cum! NOW!" She moaned pushing her chest up as she arched her back. I put my arm under her body and reached up, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her down so I could get my dick deeper into her tight cunt as I began thrusting into her as fast as I could.

I have no idea how long it takes for her to cum, but I didn't care, I had already cum and I knew it was going to be a while before I came again, so there was no need for me to slow it down to prolong my orgasm.

I watched her face as she got more and more into it, her moans now light screams and her face was now making the hottest sex faces I had ever seen.

"Looks like someone else has gone a while with out sex too." I said in between thrusts. Megan didn't reply, instead her pussy started to twitch uncontrollably around my shaft.

"You gonna cum?" I asked.

"YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Megan screamed throwing her head back and this just encouraged me to try and fuck her even harder if that was possible.

As her orgasm hit, she thrust her hips forward, burying my dick to the hilt. We both stayed in this position for a few moments as Megan's breathing went back to normal and her hips stopped gyrating underneath me.

Megan looked at me, her eyes half open and a smile formed on her face.

"You wanna give me another one?" She asked with a cheeky looking smile.

"I don't see why not?" I replied. "That is one of the primary reasons for a penis." I started to thrust in and out of her pussy causing her to make pleased squealing sounds.

I started to look around the room and Megan had a puzzled look on her face.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"Vaseline or something I can use as lubricant." I said not looking at her. Megan let out a cocky laugh.

"Ready to move onto my ass are we?" She asked with a horny look in her eyes.

"I would've started with the ass but seeing as though you were 2-0 on giving orgasms, I thought that I should at least try and get on the board." I replied.

"If you want my ass that badly, then just stick it in." Megan said casually.

"But what about lubrication? Won't it hurt?" I asked. Megan reached up and pulled me closer to her.

"I like the friction!" She whispered into my ear, gently scrapping her teeth on my ear lobe.

"I'm sure your dick is probably covered in my pussy juices that it'd just slide in easily." She added.

I quickly reached down as I pulled my hips back, pulling my dick out of her pussy, which caused her to give a triumphant laugh as I used my hand to guide my dick towards her hole, pressing my swollen cock head against her dark opening.

I got the tip of my large bell shaped cock head in, but her sphincter was so tight that I struggled to squeeze the rest of my cock head in and she was providing no support, in fact, I think she was clenching.

"OOOhhhhhhhh!" Megan cooed as I managed to force my cock head past her tight ring, instantly feeling her sphincter loosen around my shaft, realising that my initial thought of her clenching was actually true.

I used my hand to sit up in between her legs as I started working my dick in and out of her tight rectum. Megan lifted one of her foot up and placed her sole on my bare chest, inching her foot up towards my mouth.

I couldn't remember which foot I came on and I didn't want to take the chance that this foot may or may not be the one I came on so I moved it to one side, bringing both of her legs together moving her onto her side, which in turn caused her ass hole to making a twisting motion on my shaft that felt incredible.

Megan moved onto her side, with me now behind her without even moving. I could now clearly see the tattoo on her left shoulder. 'We will all laugh at gilded butterflies.'

A 'King Leer' quote. I didn't know she was into Shakespeare, but at the moment, I didn't care, all I cared about was fucking the shit out of her.

I liked her ass hole twisting on my dick so much I decided to lie down on the bed behind her, which caused that twisting friction on my cock that just felt incredible.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she placed her hands on mine as I proceeded to fuck her from behind, pulling back only half way and slamming my hips forward. Megan pushed her hips back against me so she could get me as deep into her ass as she possibly could.

It looked as though she really liked anal sex and was enjoying this as much as I was, maybe even more. Brian was lucky to have a girl like her, but then again, she was an actress and I did threaten to upload the video if she didn't look like she was into it. Either way, I was happy with her enthusiasm and that's all that mattered right now.

I thrust into her at a steady pace, loving the feeling of the tightness of her sphincter around my shaft and with every thrust, I had to feel her tight ring even more that I began to go faster and faster with every thrust until I was now going as fast as I was when I was fucking her pussy.

"Ohhhh SHIT!" Megan moaned her voice sounding shaky from being pelted from behind.

"That feels so good up my ass!" She moaned whilst getting dry fucked up her butt.

"I wanna ride it!" She said enthusiastically. "I wanna work my ass hole up and down that huge fuck stick, slowly, squeezing that big fat cock so tight that it just cums up my ass!" She moaned.

Her dirty talk was working, I wanted her to do all those things, so I rolled onto my back, still holding her waist with my arms, pulling her onto my front, not leaving the warmth of her bowels.

Megan was now on top of me, her back pressed against my chest as she lay on top of me. She raised her legs up, bent at the knees and placed her feet on my thighs, her legs spread. She started to ride me slowly, working her tight ring all the way up my shaft and nearly off before slamming her hips down, impaling herself on my shaft.

"You like that?" She asked. "Cause it feels so good in my tight little ass hole!" She said with a lusty look in her eyes. She reached down and started to rub her clitoris as she began building up pace rapidly.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my ass while I ride that fucking cock!" She moaned and I did as she asked. Thrusting my hips up as she slammed hers down. I lifted my head up slightly and I could see her rubbing her clit at a incredibly fast rate, so I decided to go faster and try to give her ass hole the rapid pleasure that she was giving her clit.

"That's it! Fuck my ass really hard! Fuck me like a filthy fucking whore! Make me cum from butt fucking my tight little ass hole!" She screamed throwing her head back. This left me with no choice but to fuck her like she asked.

The faster I went the more I felt like I was going to cum, but there was no build up in my balls and it hurt slightly, but in a good way.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM! I'M....!" Megan yelled as her ass hole started to clench my dick so hard that her sphincter was too tight to fit anything in let a lone my thick shaft and her ass hole ended up pushing my shaft right out.

As my dick stood up straight, pushing against her ass hole but having no luck in re-entering her tight orifice, I felt her cum flow down my shaft, covering it in a light layer of her juices.

"Mmm!" She moaned rubbing her thick ass cheek against my groin.

"That dick looks so good covered in my cum that I just gotta taste it!" she said getting off of me and sitting beside me.

"It probably taste like your ass too." I pointed out in case she forgot.

"Mmm!" She licked her lips. "An ass, cum cocktail! Only thing that'd make it better is if your cum was on it as well." She had a way with words and I felt pre-cum shoot up my shaft and it spurt out as she held my shaft at the base.

"Ask and you shall get." She laughed as she lowered her head and took the tip in to her mouth.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I watched her work her lips down my cock and suck her cum off something that was up her ass less than half a minute ago.

"That is so fucking hot!" I moaned and she laughed with my cock in her mouth. I lay there and watched her lick and suck my dick for the next few minutes before I decided that I need to be back in that ass again.

I quickly sat up, grabbing her by the hair, but not too hard as to cause her harm and pulled her off my man hood.

"My mouth getting to be too much for you?" She laughed.

"No." I replied. "I need to fuck that ass some more." I said getting onto my knees.

"You want me to ride it again?" She asked.

"No. Just turn around."

"You wanna fuck me like a bitch?" She had an excited smile on her face.

"Yeah." I replied. Megan turned around, on all fours in front of me, pushing her ass back and her thick soft ass cheeks rubbing against my member, which was now drenched in her saliva.

"You've gone for quite a long time." Megan commented. "Could this be the last round from you?" She giggled.

"Maybe." I replied as I pressed my large cock head against her tight little shit hole, this time her saliva made it much easier for me to slide my overly large cock head past her sphincter, even with her clenching.

"Probably!" I moaned once I felt the tightness of her ring around my shaft as I thrust my dick up her rectum.

"Fuck! That feels tighter than before!" I said as I gripped her thick round butt cheeks in my hands.

"That's cause I have to clench harder now that you got some lube on that fat cock of yours!" She laughed, which quickly turned into a moan as I began adding pace to my thrusts very quickly.

After a few minutes, I was going as fast as I could and all that could be heard was a loud slap as the tops of my thighs hit the back of her thighs and my groin slapped her butt cheeks causing ripples to go up her butt cheeks and up her back.

"Oh shit! It's so big, it's stretching my tiny little ass hole out so much!" Megan moaned, saying things to feed my ego and for me to speed things up and come sooner and it was working.