Dog walking for Megan Fox?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I can't wait to feel that huge dick fill my inside's with that hot, thick, creamy cum. Just sitting in my bowels and feeling so fucking hot in there!" She moaned as she began to thrust her hips back to meet my thrusts.

"COME ON!" She yelled looking back at me. "WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME WAITING?" You know I want it, so JUST FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!" She screamed, her voice sounding quite desperate now, like she desperately needed to feel my semen inside her.

"You want me to cum?" I asked as I hunched over her, my chest pressing against her back, kissing the side of her mouth, getting the after taste of her cum on her lips.

"You know I do!" She moaned in a desperate tone, pouting her lips. Her lips looked so full and luscious that I placed mine on them and she instantly started kissing me back passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth, tasting of her own cum now.

This spurred me on to try and go faster, which was physically impossible, but my level of enthusiasm to climax had increased to the highest level possible and my hips were going back and forth at a rate that it probably looked like a blur.

"Oh shit!" I moaned pulling my lips off hers.

"You gonna cum?" She moaned looking more desperate than ever to feel a load up her ass.

"Yeah!" I moaned and she started to push her hips back and forth faster.

"HERE IT COMES!" I yelled as I felt my balls tighten and Megan slammed her hips back, I manage to get a couple of quick thrust, before my hips jerked forward, burying my dick deep up her rectum as my cum burst out into her bowels.

I don't know how much semen I shot out, but judging by how long it took for my cock to stop spraying her bowels with cum, it felt like the largest amount of cum that I had ever spewed out in one orgasm.

"Fuck!" Megan moaned kissing my cheek. "That felt like a huge one." She added, as if she was reading my mind, but then again, she was the one who felt my cum blasting up her shit hole.

"Yeah." I moaned feeling breathless. Holding her waist tightly as I rolled on to my side on the bed hugging her.

"I never would've pictured you as being the type who liked to cuddle after sex." Megan laughed as she nuzzled the back of her head against my collar bone and neck as she rubbed my forearms and hands.

My cock was still deep in her ass, still at full length and I put that down to her ass hole being so tight that it wouldn't let my cock shrink.

"You know, considering you blackmailed me into fucking you, this was probably the best ass fucking I have ever gotten." Megan added, turning her head and kissing me on the cheek.

We both lay there with my dick still up her ass for a few moments before I decided to break the silence.

"You weren't really on your periods or have IBS last week, did you?" Megan laughed.

"The first one yes, but the second one no." She replied.

"How comes you made the IBS thing up? I could've posted that video on the internet."

"I just wanted to see what you'd do to get inside me and I have to say, you played it very well." She smiled dragging her ass off my man hood.

"Jesus! That thing still looks so fucking huge!" Megan said sounding as surprised as she looked.

"What can I say? I think I can go again."

"I'm sure you could, and as much as it pains me to walk out on an erect penis, I have to go. But first things first. We get rid of everything to do with that fucking video you made." Megan said walking out of the room.

"Hey you got a tissue?" I heard her ask. "I got cum dripping out of my ass." She added. As I was about to answer, I heard Will's voice.

"Er... We... um... got some in the bath room." He replied. The stuttering was probably from seeing Megan Fox's incredible body naked.

"Thanks! She said. "Is your computer on?"

"Er... Yeah." He replied.

"Do you still have the video on your phone?" She asked as if she wanted him to do the same thing I did to her.

"No." He scoffed.

"That's a shame." Megan said, her footsteps getting lighter indicating that she was walking away from him.

"Kash!" He burst into the room. "Do you still have the video of her on your phone?" He asked. I shook my head

"She deleted it first thing."

"Damn!" He said.

"Sorry bro, you missed out there on one tight ass."

It was a day that neither me or Will were every going to forget. For me, it was the best sex that I had ever had and for Will. It was the day that he missed out on getting to fuck one of the hottest woman to ever live.