Dogged

Story Info
Couple gets hot in public.
1k words
3.82
53.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sometimes hit the ABS's but the mood can be a little bit like a land rush, when guys realize there's a willing woman in their midst. So most of the time, we'll hit and run but we often hang out in the parking lot and get high and watch the antics of the crowd, coming and going. It's kind of interesting, the walk of life that goes though those doors. Anyway, when the weather's warm, Lady will get frisky and start to undress and play with her self, as well as with me. We love being outdoors and find the car kind of like a safe haven.

We love mutual masturbation and the way it allows our exhibitionistic streak. It's a real turn on to be safe in the car and wait and see if anyone notices. They do, frequently. It's easy to get attention since there are two people in our car. Most guys are major voyeurs and exhibitionists and we're parked in an ABS parking lot -- duh!

In one of our most charming Carolina cities, there's an ABS with a great little parking spot, far in the corner. In mid summer there is a lot of bush and shrubbery surrounding the front of that spot and, in front of that, is a 6 foot wooden fence. The streetlight is positioned right overhead so the front seat is well illuminated. Foot traffic is limited and it's a rather snug and safe feeling spot to play. We keep the car doors locked and our rear windows are tinted, so people outside don't casually notice you.

Depending on the guy and how casual or natural his approach is, we'll often allow nice guys to enjoy the show. Lady has great tits and a clit to write home about, so, we get some great reactions.

One warm night, we were getting it on pretty good when a car pulled in right on our driver side. It was a young guy..., obviously come to loosen a nut. He started to gather his things to go inside when he noticed us. I was reclining back and watching him through the back tinted window and saw him pause and do a double take. You could see Lady's bare shoulder and partial tit view from where he sat and if she sat up straight in the chair, you could see both her tits. Well this guy realized he found gold, so he didn't budge for a few minutes and while he watched, the situation seemed pretty comfortable. I asked Lady if she could give him a bit of a show and she said she was hoping I'd ask.

At this point she pulled her shirt completely off. She then turned and draped it over the back seat, all the while giving him a great view of her full chest. Her nipples were poking way out and she lingered for a couple of beats giving him an excellent and very hot view. She then turned around and leaned back up against the side door. She reached out and pulled off her shorts and panties - well, not completely off, as she left them dangling at her ankle on the dashboard. It was pretty cool the way it was so blatant -- shorts, panties and an ankle bracelet hanging off her foot! The guy watched and I could see he knew he was so lucky. I was watching both him and my lady all the while and giving her a little running commentary on the fact he was watching and telling her how hot she looked and how kinky she was. She said she could see his head and chest from her position but that was about all.

All of a sudden, I saw him pull his t-shirt off and then his pants and shorts! He was buck naked too. I told Lady and she started to moan and I could see her snatch start to glisten. Her clit was sticking straight out as her first two fingers sizzored her cunt. Her clit so big, it looks just like a little dick. I swear it was sticking out a half inch and she was sopping wet - dripping from her snatch to her asshole.

He started to pull on his cock and I had a pretty good view of what he was doing. I asked Lady if she could see his cock and she said no. So encouraging her, I suggested that if she kind of leaned over to my side of the car she'd get a clear view. She did and was extremely pleased to see this hard and heavy cock 5 feet from her face. She leaned down with her butt in the air and gave me a quick suck and then got real close to the window. I rolled the window down all the way and he did the same with his passenger window. This guy went wild and started thrusting his hips up and flapping his balls and slapping his dick. Man, he went at it and I can't say I blame him, I was jerking off to a nice chubby myself.

Lady got a lot bolder and pushed back and up to show her snatch to him over the door sill. Since it was a bit of a restricted view I opened the door and gave him a better view. Now he could see us both and what a rush it was. He reached down and started his car and moved it another foot ahead and we got a great view of him and I could tell Lady was pleased. Her hips were high and she was giving him all kinds of views. She alternated sucking me off, playing with herself and egging him on.

After about 10 minutes (seemed like a ½ hour), he started to cum. That set off a chain reaction; Lady had a wild big orgasm, third I think, then I blew my load all over her side, face and tits.

We all kind of nodded at each other and mouthed thanks. He got dressed and left and we did the same. It was pretty nice and a great feeling knowing we did a nice guy a big favor.