Dogging the Neighbour's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers

He knelt between her legs and opened them wider, forcing her onto her back. She was now looking at him as he devoured her cunt and started to moan every time he licked her clit. I gently played with her nipples as he ate her. She was whimpering now and every now and then a tremor coursed through her body. She started to raise her hips against his mouth and was holding his head in place, her fingers entwined in his filthy greasy hair. "Oh God, don't stop, please, don't stop." For a minute I thought she'd died. Her whole body went rigid and she stopped breathing. Her cunt was pushed hard against the tramps face and her fingers were turning white holding him in place. "Yesssssssssssss..." It was as though all the air was suddenly expelled from her body and she felt like a rag doll as she slumped down on the mattress. The tramp crawled up her body, his face and chin glistening with her juices. She raised her legs as he entered her and wrapped them round him as he fucked her.

It suddenly dawned on me, throughout the whole experience, this was the first time she had come all day! She stared up at him as he relentlessly fucked her and came several more times, each orgasm seeming to last longer than the last. "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, c'mon you dirty bastard, let me feel that cock up my cunt, oh yes, use me like a whore, harder..." She was really getting off on this filthy tramp fucking her and I suddenly felt a pang of guilt that I'd dragged her so far down in the gutter. He fucked her to several more orgasms before pulling out and spraying what seemed like gallons of spunk over her entire body. The first few shots covered her hair and face with some of it landing in her open mouth. The rest coated her tits and cunt until with a final tug the last drop landed on her clit. Like the others before him, the old tramp collected his things and melted away.

I pulled her to her feet. She was as filthy as the tramp by now with mud and god knows what clinging to her arse and legs. Now her stocking were ripped to pieces and her thighs were covered in a drying crust of spunk. She stank like a men's urinal after a football match. There was no way she was getting into the car like that so with her high heels click clacking on the tarmac I made her walk the 100 or so yards to her house. Opening the door I pushed her inside and suggested she had a bath. Later that nigh I pushed the envelope containing the photo's through her letter box.

Her old man returned a few days later and the arguing started as before. The following weekend I saw him leave and a little while latter the bell went. I opened the door to find Mrs Reynolds standing there in her long coat. "Mrs Reynolds, what can I possibly do for you?" I asked. She opened the coat to reveal the same sexy outfit as before. "I just thought you might like a drive to the woods."

Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers
12