Doggy Style

Story Info
Visit to brothel takes an unexpected turn.
8.8k words
4.42
214.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afstories
afstories
81 Followers

"OK, which exit is it?"

Trish was driving with Penelope in the passenger seat up front. Meredith sat in the back behind Trish's seat with Angela behind Penelope. The quarter were sisters in a sorority attending an annual Alpha Phi event together. Every year different chapters across Southern California sent between three and five members each to Las Vegas for the weekend.

After a hard day poring over sorority business in workshops (with a small lunchtime casino break), the girls were on the prowl for some fun. They were driving on the 15 in the outskirts of town looking for a small out of the way club called "The Web" that Penelope had heard about.

"I think it's the next one. Slow down." Penelope had a road map and a smaller hand drawn map open on her lap.

"Jeez, that guy is on my ass. What's his hurry?"

The man in the car behind the girls gestured and then swooped into the left lane and passed the girls. As he passed they could clearly see that he said "bitch". Then he pulled in front of them, cutting them off.

"Did he just give me the finger and call me a bitch? What a jerk."

Trish took the exit and followed Penelope's instructions which lead them out into the desert.

"Are you sure you know where you're going? What's so great about this club anyway?"

"Of course I'm sure. I heard about this place from a friend of mine. And it's not just a club. It's also a brothel and I think they have sex shows - if you know what to ask for."

"Sex shows? Like what?" Meredith inquired from the back seat.

"I'm not sure. Let's just check it out."

The place had a small paved parking lot that was packed. The bass from the music inside rattled the car windows. Lights strobed from the windows. Trish drove around a couple times looking for a spot.

"There's one."

Trish started to pull in but a car pulled ahead of her.

"Damn it!"

She rolled down her window and yelled out, "Hey, that's my parking spot."

The man looked at her and shrugged and walked away.

"Ooh, that's the same asshole who was behind me on the highway."

Angle said, "Just go park over there, there's plenty of space just past those cars."

Trish continued on and the paved section ended. She pulled left to park and hit a large pothole which bumped everyone into the air. Trish whacked her head on the car roof.

"Ow."

She looked back at Angela.

"Nice going, Ange."

"Sorry."

The girls exited the car. Trish was rubbing her forehead and fuming.

"I'm going to find that guy and give him a piece of my mind."

Penelope said, "Just forget it. Come on, let's have some fun."

Penelope's pass phrases got them through the small door at the far end of the club and past another interior door. The girls found themselves in a long room with a counter at one side. Behind the counter stood an attractive receptionist.

"May I help you?"

Penelope stepped up and said, "Uh, we just wanted to know if there were any shows going on tonight."

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing scheduled. You can arrange something private if you'd like."

The receptionist handed Penelope a clipboard.

"Thanks."

The girls huddled together and looked over the forms.

"Hey, look, we could set up our own 'erotic fantasy'."

"Yeah. Wow, look at all the choices. Wait a minute. Check out those prices. Yikes. We better just go on back to the club."

Trish looked around and a man at the opposite end of the room caught her eye.

"Hold on a minute. It's that jerk from the highway and from the parking lot. I'm going to go over there and stomp on his foot."

Penelope looked over at the thin, gawky man of average height. He had just written something down on his clipboard and turned red in the face. He looked over at the girls and then quickly looked away.

Meredith said, "I think he's checking you out, Trish."

Trish took a step in his direction, but stopped short when Penelope grabbed her arm.

"Wait. I have an idea."

"Is he going to get it?"

"Yeah, I think you can say that."

"OK, then I'm in. As long as he gets what's coming to him."

The girls huddled together. Penelope said, "Meredith, quick off with your bra."

Meredith wriggled her bra out from under her shirt and Penelope reached over and roughly rubbed each breast. Not only did Meredith's nipples stand straight up against her tight shirt but her two areolas stood up in stark relief.

"OK, here's the plan. We'll all casually walk over there until we're a few feet behind him. Puffy here will continue on and pretend to look at that painting on the wall. He'll naturally start staring and when that happens, Meredith, you engage him in conversation. I'll take care of the rest."

It was a plan they'd used dozens of times before; to get a look at test answers, to distract salesclerks, you name it. It never failed.

Once Meredith held the man's undivided attention Penelope leaned over and grabbed his clipboard, swapping it with the one she got from the receptionist. She looked over the forms. "Steve Smith". She memorized his credit card number and some personal details. Only the first page of about four pages was filled in and below the personal information there were only two words written in the "Fantasy Section". Doggy Style.

She left the first page as-is but hastily filled in the subsequent pages. When she was done she reached over and swapped the clipboards back.

The receptionist called out, "Mr. Smith. Are you ready?"

"Excuse me," Steve said to Meredith and picked up his clipboard and walked it over to the receptionist.

The receptionist gave Steve a stern look and held out her hand.

"Well, I'm not sure if ... What I mean is, I don't know if ..."

The receptionist snatched the clipboard from his hand.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of everything. Just go through this door and into the room that's the first on the right."

The receptionist nonchalantly looked over the first page of Steve's packet then flipped the page. She glanced quickly through the rest and picked up the phone.

"Hi, this is Sally in Reception. Can you page Ariadne? We have a special request that's going to require her services. Thanks."

Steve waited about fifteen minutes in the small room that was like a doctor's examining room with extra plumbing. A small women in a sexed-up nurse's uniform walked in. She was mid-forties with wavy shoulder-length auburn hair that looked like a dye-job.

"Hi, Honey. My name is Debbie and I'm going to prep you for your appointment."

"Prep me?"

"Come on, don't be dense. We want to make sure you're all clean and neat and ready to have fun."

"OK."

Debbie reached over and took down Steve's pants before he realized what was happening.

"Up, up." She motioned with her arms and Steve held up his arms while Debbie pulled his shirt over his head.

"Shoes, socks, come on."

Suddenly Steve was completely nude.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it? Now stand over here, yes, up over that lip. Now bend over and grab those rings down there with both hands."

Eager to comply, Steve said, "Like this?"

"Perfect, honey."

With one fluid motion, Debbie put a little lube on Steve's anus, put a nozzle in, and turned a faucet handle."

"Hey, what's that," Steve said and started to stand up.

"Careful," Debbie said, and pushed him back down with surprising strength. "Just relax now, we're nearly done. Stay like that for five minutes and then ..." She motioned to the commode in the other corner. "I'll be back."

Steve wasn't sure what was going on but did as instructed. When Debbie returned he said, "What was that for?"

"Honey, don't you want to be fresh and clean?"

"Well, yes, but there!?!?"

"Let me tell you, if you're not clean everywhere then that's going to be a big turnoff for the performers."

"OK, I guess."

"Guess nothing. You just hush up and let me finish you off. I don't want to hear another peep out of you. Now bend over and grab the rings again. We're going to do that one more time."

Debbie returned for the second time and led Steve to the shower stall in the opposite corner. She turned the water on and in no time had him lathered up. She held a shower nozzle in one hand and her other hand went quickly over his body. One finger slipped into his ass, then another. Steve jumped a little but didn't say anything. She soaped up his cock and he became semi-erect. Finally, she rinsed him off.

"That's much better."

She toweled him off and Steve was enjoying the ministrations. She gave him a close shave that felt great.

"OK, sit here and let me do your face." She motioned to the padded table in the center of the room.

Steve didn't say anything but his eyes went wide.

Debbie turned around and pulled out a clipboard with a packet of papers. Steve recognized the form he filled out. He clearly saw in his handwriting "doggy style". He blushed to see his fantasy written there and he turned away.

"Now isn't this you, 'Steve Smith'?" She pointed at the two words. "Isn't this what you asked for?"

Steve stared at the floor. "Yes."

"OK, now not another peep. Put this on."

She handed him something like a headband with fuzzy white ears. OK, Steve thought to himself, they're dressing me up in a costume. He thought about it a minute and guessed he could get into it. Debbie did something to his face then put a cardboard mask over it, secured by an elastic band in the back.

"That's just so you don't mess up your face. You can take it off when we're all done."

Debbie reached up and seemed to be doing something with his hair. There was a buzzing sound which must have been clippers. First at his armpits, then his crotch. He felt each area and the hair was cut down to about a quarter inch. He liked the feeling. She bent him over one last time and clipped the hairs on his asshole.

"Oh, honey, you've got to pay a little more attention to good grooming."

She picked up an air nozzle and blew all the free hair away.

"Almost done now. Slip this on. No, put your arms up first. OK. Now this goes around your waist. And step into these. Let me pull it up there. And the other one. Now step into these. OK, that's one leg, now the other. Oh, that's perfect. Absolutely perfect."

Debbie led him away by the hand, out the door and through a hallway. Steve reached up to pull the mask off but Debbie was pulling him along too quickly. She opened a door and he felt a draft on his legs. She led him through the door and once inside, pushed him down, forcing him to his knees.

"Now just crawl in there."

Steve tried to back up but Debbie reached down and with a hand on each ass check pushed him inside. A small metal door clanked shut and Steve heard faintly, "Good luck, honey."

**********

Steve felt around and found himself in a small metal box. It was barely tall enough for him to raise up on his hands and knees. At the opposite end to where he entered the door had bars across it where the first door was solid. After a few minutes his eyes adjusted to the dark and he could see a narrow slit of light across the room which must have been where the door was. He wasn't quite sure what he had gotten himself into. He watched a lot of pornos and always got turned on the most by watching a girl take it doggy style, with the guy behind her. So far in his sex life he hadn't had that opportunity and wanted to act out this fantasy here at "The Web" which he had found online after considerable searching. He flew out to Las Vegas on vacation just for that.

Steve heard a low clicking sound which gradually got louder. The door was suddenly flung open with a loud crash and a bright white light shone in his eyes.

"My, my, my, aren't you the cutest little thing."

The owner of the voice was a tall severe looking woman with sharp features and long straight dirty blonde hair. She wore thigh-length black patent leather boots and a sort of strappy leather bra and panty set which left her nipples and crotch exposed. In one hand she held a clipboard. Steve looked down at himself and saw that he was wearing a pink garter belt which held up pink silk stockings with matching bra and panties. A white pom pom was stuck on the garter belt in the back making a tail. Besides the headband with the ears he also had a couple pig-tail extensions in his hair. He couldn't see his face but looked down at his lips and could tell he was wearing lipstick.

"Uh, excuse me, but I think there's been some mistake," he started to stay.

"Uh uh uh. Just be quiet a minute and let me set down the rules. First of all, the point of all this is for you to have a good time. Now I know sometimes sessions like this can get intense, but that just means the right buttons are getting pushed. My name is Ariadne." She checked over the papers on her clipboard. "You're fantasy is to have this 'doggy style' scenario you wrote in. Is that right?"

Steve nodded.

"OK, we've started you out in the kennel. Dogs bark and walk on all fours so you'll need to do the same. I don't want to hear anything from you except things like 'ruff' and other noises dogs make. You will remain on your hands and knees at all times. Do you understand? You can nod your head yes and shake it no."

"Yes, but..." Steve began.

Ariadne wagged her index finger. "Uh uh uh. Something tells me you're going to be difficult. Maybe you're a little anxious about how you're dressed."

Steve nodded.

"Well, I think you look great and shouldn't feel self-conscious. When you're dressed up it's just easier to get into the mood. Feel those stockings. Aren't they soft? Don't they feel good?"

Steve nodded.

Ariadne reached down and unlatched the door to the kennel and swing the door open. "Now crawl on out of there."

Once out of the kennel, Ariadne bent down and buckled a pink leather collar around Steve's neck. She attached a leash and Steve started to back away.

"You're a skittish one, aren't you? Well, I'll give you a chance to back out here." Steve started to nod. "But first let me give you a little sample of what's in store."

Ariadne spread her legs slightly standing up and yanked the leash, pulling Steve's head to her crotch.

"Now use your nose and your tongue just a little. Sniff around."

Steve buried his nose in Ariadne's neat thatch of pubic hair. He touched her clit with the tip of his nose and flicked out his tongue at her pussy lips.

"Do you like that? One bark for yes, two for no." Steve paused. "Come on now."

"Ruff?"

"That's a good girl." Ariadne turned around. "Now we all know what else dogs like to do." She arched her back slightly.

Steve stared at her ass for a few seconds then slowly pushed forward and touched it with his nose. He brushed back and forth.

"Oh, you can do better than that." She pushed back and Steve's nose went into the cleft of her buttocks. He rubbed around until his nose touched her asshole. "Do you like that?"

Steve nodded. Ariadne looked back at him. He wasn't sure what she wanted then tried out, "Ruff?"

"OK, should we continue on?"

"Ruff."

Pulling the leash, Ariadne led Steve over to a raised platform about half the size of a full-size bed. She helped him climb up onto it. Now that Steve looked around he saw a counter along the wall where the door was. A spot light lit the area they were in and reached to the kennel and the door. The other side of the room was dark.

Ariadne motioned with her hands and four large dark-skinned men came through the doorway. They were completely nude except for headbands with ears similar to Steve's except their ears were pointy with straight black hair.

Steve stood straight up and said, "Now wait just a minute here."

Ariadne made a different hand motion then yanked down on the leash. The men came around the platform. One stood on the right and left of Steve and held him down with one hand on his upper arm and the other behind his shoulder blade. Another hopped up on the platform and held his legs down at the calves. The last one got up on the platform and stood directly in front of Steve. He looked at Ariadne and she nodded. The man then gently reached down and pulled open Steve's mouth with his thumb and forefinger then slipped his flaccid cock in.

"Mmph. Nnph. Grrgh." Steve struggled but didn't get anywhere.

Ariadne took a deep breath. "I'm not very happy with you, bitch. Two simple rules to remember and you violate both at the same time." She walked over to the counter, picked up a riding crop, then came back. Steve was still struggling and making muffled noises. Ariadne whipped him with the riding crop across his back once every second until he stopped moving.

"Ah, maybe there's hope after all. It seems the bitch can learn some tricks. Now, are you going to behave?"

Steve didn't make a sound and remained motionless.

Ariadne whacked him hard with the riding crop. "Are you going to behave? Answer me."

"Rumph," he said around the cock in his mouth.

"OK, then. I don't want to get bogged down with discipline so much. Look here, we haven't even made proper introductions and you've already got a cock in your mouth. Aren't you a hungry bitch? Here, take that out and let me introduce you to William."

Ariadne reached over and pulled the cock out of Steve's mouth and there was an audible pop. She pushed the back of his head so his face was buried in William's crotch.

"Come on, sniff it. Rub around with your face. Look, you got it all wet. Lick your spit off of there. Clean him up."

Steve was humiliated to be on his hands and knees in front of a man lapping at his cock while three other men and a woman looked on. William was a black man of average height, thin with a slightly muscular build. His cock was slightly above average size and very dark. Steve had never seen a black man's cock up close before. The hands on Steve's arms and legs let up.

Ariadne made a twirling motion with her fingers and William turned around and stood in a wide stance. "Now get in there good." She pushed Steve's face into the William's ass. "I want to see some tongue." She waived the riding crop.

Steve stared into Ariadne's eyes for ten seconds then reluctantly stuck his tongue out. He tentatively licked around William's asshole. Steve couldn't believe what was happening. Was he really tonguing some guy's asshole dressed in pink stockings? It seemed like a dream.

"OK, that's enough of that. I'm sure you just can't wait to get that cock back in your mouth. I'll let you get your little treat since you're behaving so well."

William turned back around.

"Now, little bitch, use your mouth and paw to get him hard and then take that cock into your mouth. After that only use your mouth."

Steve did as instructed and stroked the black cock with his hand while the head of it was in his mouth.

"That's good. Just like that." Ariadne stroked his hair and rubbed his neck and his own cock became erect. "Oh, William, I think you have a new girlfriend." Steve blushed furiously. "That's good, now take it in your mouth. More. More. Oh, isn't that cute? You're the sweetest thing."

William leaned back and forth and his cock went in and out of Steve's mouth. He held Steve gently under the chin with his right hand. Ariadne continued petting Steve's head and neck.

After about five minutes William's thrusting became faster. His breathing got a little deeper.

"All right now. I don't want to see you acting up. It's coming. Just relax. You can do this."

Steve didn't want to think about what was going to happen next. He knew William was about to ejaculate into his mouth. He couldn't think of a way to avoid it either. He just hoped that it would be the end to this nightmare and he could then go home.

With one final thrust William spurted a huge load into Steve's mouth. It pooled around his tongue and back teeth. It tasted salty and just a little sweet and parts of it were thick and globby while some of it was thin and runny. A small glob the size of a dime had escaped onto his right cheek.

afstories
afstories
81 Followers