Doing Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob sensed she was going to fully cooperate so he made the next move. As he released her wrists, he told her, "Don't let go of the headboard. Do you understand?"

With her eyes still closed, Bella hesitated and then quietly responded, "Yes, I won't let go."

Satisfied that she was taking his lead, Bob continued to run his fingertips along her barren pussy lips. With her obvious excitement, her oily lips parted to allow his finger entry to her pussy but he refrained. Bob wanted to tease her a little himself.

Still cautious, Bob watched closely to see what Bella would do after he let go of her wrists. As instructed, Bella gripped the headboard very hard as if she was going to do some pull-ups. Bob used an authoritative voice again, "Good, don't move."

No longer concerned with her escape, Bob placed his free hand over her breast and squeezed. She released a small moan but this time Bella doesn't try to stop him.

Meanwhile, his other hand continued to trace the border of her pussy but each time the circles got smaller. While her pussy got wetter, Bella gripped harder on the headboard. Bob continued to fondle her breasts through her gown but he wanted to feel her bare flesh.

Without the patience to disrobe Bella, Bob decided to take a short cut. No longer caring, he pulled at the cords holding up her nightgown until it tore away from the gown. As he pulled down her top to expose her elusive breasts, he told her, "You are such a bad girl that you'll need to apologize to Liza about ruining her night gown." Bob hesitated and then added, "I want you to say it. Say, 'I'm a bad girl."

Hesitating, Bella replied, "Mr. Thompson, I am really not trying to be bad. I swear."

Bob demanded again, "Say it."

Continuing to resist him, Bella replied, "No, I can't."

With her top pulled down, Bob looked at Bella. Her breasts were perfect. Symmetrical with hard, red nipples perched high on each pale mound. Her aureoles were tight and wrinkled from her excitement. Having wanted to feel her tits since the first day he met her, Bob slipped his hand over her exposed flesh and finally caressed her magnificent, bare breasts. As he fondled her, Bob instructed Bella again, "Say you're a bad girl, Bella."

Whimpering, Bella begged, "No, I won't say it."

Her hard nipple poked against the palm of his hand as he pressed her breast into his hand. As he fondled her, Bob noticed that Bella pressed back against his hand. It was another sign that she wanted him and that she was a woman in heat. He took advantage of the moment and squeezed her nipple between his fingers. As he squeezed harder, he quietly told her, "Say you're a bad girl, now."

The look on her face was no longer scared or innocent but rather, wanton. Bella moaned with his new attention, "I am a bad girl."

As he enjoyed her previously hidden gifts, Bob whispered, "Now that is settled. You may be a bad girl, but you are also the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. You are better looking than I ever imagined and could steal a man's soul. You should have never had started this."

*

No longer frightened by him, now his words made Bella feel joyous. As Mr. Thompson continued to fondle her, Bella relented and admitted, "Oh, Mr. Thompson, I am so sorry for having been a bad girl."

Mr. Thompson stated, "It's alright, Bella. This more than makes up for it. Tell me Bella, do you want me?"

Bella turned her head towards the sleeping Liz and verified she was still asleep. She then looked up at him, paused as she considered his question and then, nodded her head, "Yes."

Bob grabbed her arm and pulled her hand down to his cock as he tells her, "Stroke it. I know you want to."

Instinctively, her hand grabbed his shaft and started to slide up and down the length of it. With her eyes locked on his cock, Bella could only whisper, "Oh god, I shouldn't be doing this."

Mr. Thompson corrected her, "Yes, you should because you are a very bad girl."

With one hand still on the headboard, Bella stared at his cock as she enthusiastically pumped her hand along its length. She had only given a hand job once before with an older boy on their first date in the back of a theater. He had chased her for weeks and finally, she agreed to go out with him. After their date, he never called her again so Bella always wondered if her hand job was inept.

Not wanting a repeat disappointment, she was glad she could see what she was doing this time. After a quick glance at Liza, Bella concentrated on milking Liza's daddy. Stroking him seemed so and she wanted to give Mr. Thompson the best hand job he had ever had. From the ecstatic look on his face, she could tell she was succeeding. He was enjoying it.

As Bella stroked his thick shaft, Mr. Thompson returned to fondling her body and she responded with a moan to his expert touch. As he fondled her in the dark, Bella got into the rhythm of stroking his cock until he abruptly stopped her. Reluctantly, Bella let go of his shaft as he pulled away.

Mr. Thompson scooted down to the end of the bed so, not knowing what else to do, Bella grabbed the headboard again. Smiling up at her, he slipped down between her legs with his head separating her thighs. Following her first instinct, she tried to press her legs together but he didn't let her. Sensing what was coming next, Bella didn't let go of the headboard as he pulled her legs apart. She relaxed and let her legs spread like a lily greeting the morning sun. She felt so exposed and vulnerable as all of her secrets were bared for him. Her eyes grew bigger as he lowered his head to her pussy. Nervous, Bella whispered, "Don't Mr. Thompson, you shouldn't do that."

Bringing his face down to her crotch, Bob replied with a smile, "Yes, I should." He then pulled her thong aside and licked the length of her slit. More of a flick than a lick. As the tip of his tongue delved deeper between her labia, her head rocked back and forth.

Letting go of the headboard, she murmured and wriggled in the sheets. So she wouldn't make a sound, Bella started biting her hand until her teeth sunk too deep. Fearing she would draw blood, Bella placed one hand on the back of his head while she pulled her own hair as he started to eat her pussy.

She had read about, dreamed about it but no man's head had been between her thighs before tonight. He switched back and forth between the flat, meaty part of his tongue and its teasing tip. As his tongue explored her pussy, she felt her body surrender to him.

As he licked her pussy, she kept clawing her fingers through the tangled tufts of her hair as if punishing herself for enjoying a romp with her friend's dad. Bella was amazed at how good his tongue felt in such forbidden places. Sooner than if she used her own fingers, he coaxed a climax from deep within inside her and it threatened to explode. Embarrassed at how easily he had satisfied her, she tried to stop it but couldn't. All she could do was try to keep quiet in the dark room as her body obeyed his desires.

From the bottom of her soul, she came like the loose end of a running garden hose. Wet and wild. As he held her hips against his open mouth, her body bounced and flopped at the end of his tongue. Finally, her body collapsed from exertion as the beat of his tongue subsided. Even as her shaking dwindled, she intermittently spasmed when orgasmic aftershocks caught up with her. With her rapid breathing and heaving chest, Bella could smell the musky perfume of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Mr. Thompson never removed his mouth from her pussy but let his tongue rest as she became less sensitive. His body felt warm and safe between her thighs. Every few moments, he tested her with the tip of his tongue to see if she was ready for more.

A few times she just shivered when he touched her but then it stopped. Not letting Bella fully recover, Mr. Thompson continued to demonstrate his oral talents. He soothed her frantic body with smooth strokes until her clit grew hard again between his lips. When her body was ready for more, he flicked his tongue across her hard bud until it swelled with excitement.

Still breathing hard, Bella just let Mr. Thompson continue to eat her pussy even though she was positive she would have a heart attack if she came again. Not wanting to fight him anymore, she went with the flow. To help him out, Bella pulled her knees up and held them apart while Mr. Thompson isolated her clit from it hiding place. Keeping a good grip on her knees, Bella laid back, relaxed and enjoyed the long, flat licks of his tongue. Then he slipped a single finger inside her and found a very sensitive spot that almost made Bella scream. Wishing she had discovered this sensation years earlier, she clinched her teeth and arched her body while he flogged her with his finger and tongue. Her senses were on overload as he continued to search for her orgasm. Not interested in stopping him, Bella let him use her however he wanted while she held her knees wide apart. Soon, Mr. Thompson had mapped every crevice between her legs.

With her toes pointed downward and her eyes closed, Bella could feel Mr. Thompson pulling her closer to the edge as his tongue flicked and his finger probed. He seemed to know every one of her sensitive spots and even found new ones. Soon, Bella felt herself slide over the edge and, this time, she didn't try to stop herself. She just let her orgasm wrench her body back and forth as she pulled her knees closer to her chest. As if stuck on a high voltage power line, her body shook and her muscles flinched. As if she was floating above her convulsing body, Bella marveled how her body accepted every thing Mr. Thompson did to her. Finally, her body could not control her muscles anymore so she melted into a heap in the middle of the bed.

Smiling, Mr. Thompson pulled her up and leaned close. Bella found herself too tired to resist as they kissed for the first time. Bella didn't mind that her juices covered his face or that his tongue, which had just moments ago been deep inside her pussy, explored inside her mouth. It was a hungry, desperate kiss. While her body failed to operate correctly because of the devastating impact of her dual orgasms, Bella clumsily kissed him back as if she would devour him. She could feel he wanted more from her and she wanted to please him. But then, Mr. Thompson pulled away and said, "Hold on."

As he picked her up, she wrapped her arms and legs around him as if he was a massive tree trunk. While he kneaded her ass with his large hands, he pulled her high above his waist and continued their kiss. As their tongues danced even more, Mr. Thompson reached around and guided the head of his engorged cock towards her eager pussy. As she readied herself to be impaled, he slowly lowered her to the point of his shaft. Embarrassed, Bella stopped kissing him and hid her face as she whispered, "This will be my first time."

Pulling back and smiling, Mr. Thompson whispered, "Don't worry, it won't be your last."

Mr. Thompson kissed her again while lowering her until she could feel the heat from his shaft. While their tongues wrestled, he used one hand to center her target over his shaft. As he nestled the head of his cock against the gates of her wet pussy, he broke off their kiss. He stared into her eyes without a word or a whisper.

***

Not fully inside her, Bob kept staring directly into her eyes and waited. He was patient. Since this was her first time, he waited for Bella to ask to be fucked. He didn't want to drag her off the ledge; he wanted her to jump on her own accord. He wanted her to beg so he stared at Bella and waited.

At first, sexy Bella moaned at him, encouraging him. When that didn't work, Bella tried to push her pussy towards his cock but he made sure he was always out of reach. Turning wanton, Bella futilely thrust her hips towards him and whimpered. Finally, Bella whispered, "Please fuck me. I want you to fuck me, please."

Satisfied, he lowered Bella down on to his thick shaft as her head tilted back. Like a red-hot poker, his cock slid into her buttery pussy. Bella's mouth gradually opened in exact unison to how far his cock pushed inside her. Finally, her mouth was open as far as it could stretch but not a sound emerged.

With his legs spread for balance, Bob slowly fucked Bella as he stood in the middle of the dark room. With Bella hanging on his neck, Bob lifted her up and then dropped her back onto his shaft. She rode his cock as if she was a crazy woman. Her unfocused eyes rolled from side to side as her breasts bounced up and down with each thrust. Her rapid breaths were followed by tiny yips of pleasure. She whispered into his ear, "Fuckfuckfuckmeeeee."

Bending forward a little, Bob started thrusting his cock inside her pussy with gusto. Soon their bodies were slapping against each other as if it was standing ovation. All Bella could do was hang on and whimper as her pussy became wetter while Bob pounded away inside her.

Tired from balancing their thrusting bodies while standing, Bob found an open spot on the crowded dresser. He set Bella's naked ass down amongst the discard makeup brushes, folded underwear and forgotten purses. In this position, he could focus on sliding his cock inside her instead of trying not to fall.

Slowly, Bob fucked Bella while her hard ass was perched on the edge of the dresser with her legs wrapped around his lower back and her arms around his neck. Her enthusiasm was evident as she pulled herself up and down his shaft. Meanwhile, he withdrew his cock from her wet pussy until only the head remained inside her and then he eased back into her pussy until their pelvises bumped.

***

In the dark bedroom, Bella looked over at Liza sleeping soundly. Bella felt a jolt of guilt as Liza's father fucked her. Bella knew she was rationalizing her betrayal but if Liza continued to sleep, it would be like nothing happened. Bella smiled to herself as his cock lunged inside her.

For the third time that night, Bella held her breath and came. It wasn't as violent as earlier but much more satisfying because she could appreciate the small details. Her arms wrapped around his thick neck. Her breasts undulated with his thrusts. His labored breathing sounded like a locomotive as she clamped her heels into the small of his back.

As her body shook under his thrusts, Bella could feel their smooth, sweaty bodies rubbing together. She had never felt so alive and happy. Again, Bella looked over Mr. Thompson's shoulder at Liza sleeping and silently promised to make it up to her. She felt so wicked yet every nerve in her body was electrified. As Bella grunted with each thrust, his hands were busy fondling her breasts. Mr. Thompson continued fucking her as her body went limp. She was exhausted but he was still hard.

*

Soon, Bob could not hold back any longer. Deep inside, he could feel his sperm trying to escape. No longer capable of holding back, Bob let himself explode inside Bella. Bam. He could feel each spurt of sperm rise to the end of his shaft and blast inside her. Thrust after thrust, he came. After cumming, he just leaned against Bella and the dresser. As his cock went limp, Bella hugged him and rubbed his back. She whispered, "That was so good."

After a few moments, he whispered back, "We aren't done yet, bad girl."

With her legs still wrapped around his waist, he picked her up and carried her towards her bed. As he walked across the darkroom, Bob checked to make sure that his daughter was still sound asleep. After setting her down, Bella laid in the middle of the bed. With her ripped nightgown around her waist, she was sweaty, disheveled, and smiling. She reached her arms up towards him.

At the sight of her naked toy, Bob could feel the blood thicken inside his limp cock. Knowing the night was still young, Bob straddled Bella's waist and held his shaft towards her face. She smiled back as he said, "Because you're such a bad girl, you need to be punished a little more. You need to put that little mouth of yours to work. There is nothing better for the soul than hard work."

12