Doing Britney to Eternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Steve began sliding his hands outward trying to free himself, his hands caught right under her breasts. Raising them up, he filled his large fingers with Britney's soft perky breasts. And feeling ready to explode, his bulging cock pushed deeper inside her ass cheeks, almost to the point of sodomizing her. But continuing the pretence of struggling, Britney laughed as she 'apparently' tried to get up. Steve knew that laugh. The same laugh she made every time she played with one her pets.

Letting her get up, Britney sat down beside him. Steve sat up and attempted to hide his raging boner. He brought his knees up, and looked over at the beautiful young blonde sitting next to him.

Britney smiled sweetly. "Steven, thank you for working with me today. It has been a blast!" Then she said enthusiastically. "I really want to be in that movie with Vin Diesel. You'll to talk to your friend right? Let me know when's the audition, okay?"

Chapter Four: Britney Speared

Steve looked up. Britney's beautiful breasts were still the center of his attention. But as soon as she said she wanted the movie part with Vin Diesel, Steve knew that she'd been playing him like a violin. Knowing that Britney didn't really give a damn about him and had been leading him on, he decided to go ahead with the plan after all. But besides that, he just had to have her. He wanted to ram his raging cock into her body. He wanted her so bad. He couldn't wait any longer. "Oh, Britney...don't mention it." He smiled innocently back at her "It's been fun for me too, but we're not done yet. Not nearly done!" In just a few seconds he had his large muscular arms wrapped around her.

"HEY! What the fuck?" She shouted out.

Still keeping his arms wrapped around her, Steve leaned down and planted a passionate kiss on her full sultry lips.

Appearing as big as beach balls, Britney's eyes lit up like the sun going nova. And he finally released her mouth, she screamed angrily. "Steve! What the hell are you doing?"

"Trust me you little cock teaser... This is going to be great!" Steve spoke softly as his hands began traveling up her tan back and untied the back of her bikini top. "You can't keep this on any longer."

"Steve! STOP!" She said trying to pull away, but Steve overpowered her.

His hands continued up her soft skin up to her neck. "Yes... this definitely has to go." He said with a tug on the only two strings holding her top on.

Britney immediately crossed her arms covering herself as best she could. "Steve! I don't want to do this...Please..." She cried out. Without saying a word, he gripped her wrists and began to slowly pull them towards him. Britney didn't put up much fight and soon her gorgeous breasts were out for him to see. And they were faultless! Not too big, but not too small. Her nipples were perfect nickel sized circles directly in the center of the luscious mound of flesh. He slowly leaned down and placed his salivating mouth on her precious breast.

"Steve!" She cried out. She couldn't believe what was happening. And actually, Steve couldn't either.

He sucked on her hard nipples for a few seconds before lifting his head up. His hands almost immediately took the place of his mouth by moving up and gently squeezing her large, soft breasts. He looked deep into Britney's flabbergasted eyes before placing another kiss on her juicy red lips. His tongue trying to part her lips, but they were locked as his hands molesting all up and down her gorgeous chest. Finally, again releasing the kiss he looked down at this lovely captive.

"Don't you want to be in a movie with Vin Diesel? This wont be bad...I promise..." He lied of course, placing a gentle peck on her forehead as his hands slid further down her tender skin. He reached her hips where her bikini bottoms tied together. Gazing deep into her worried eyes he pulled the strings and within moments her tiny bikini bottoms fell to the floor.

His eyes fell with the falling of her bikini bottom, and now starred down at her succulent slit. Her pubic hair was shaven in an inviting triangular shape that pointed down to her most delicious region. Steve just stood back and smiled at the work of art that was in front of him. It appeared as though she was chiseled out of stone.

Dominated by his will and her own ambition, Steve could tell that she now giving in to him. Britney just stood there and allowed his examination of her beautiful body. His hand began tracing its way down from her belly to the tip of her juicy cunt. Surprised by his touch, she jumped, as he ran his hands through her trimmed bush before gently tracing it over her moist cunt.

"Please Steve...Be easy..." She said softly as lustful desired seemed to fill her eyes.

The words rang through Steve's ears like a school bell. "I will...I will!" He lied again, as he slowly inserted his index finger into her bright pink slit.

"OH JESUS!" Britney moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head while his other hand began rubbing her awesome breasts. And now fully naked, to Steve, Britney's beauty was kind of like Playboy centerfold and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model combined – sweet and cheerful when she wanted to be, yet bold, vivacious, and confident. An artiste, she seemed both innocent and wholesome, yet possessed exceptional sexual skill expressed in an adoring, artful, almost devilish style, using both her body and her mind.

Steve leaned in, still with his finger probing deeper into her pussy and gave her a kiss again on her sweet young lips. Then, much to his delight, their tongues entwined for what seemed like an eternity, but were just mere seconds. His finger now all the way in to his hand, and she was moaning ever so loudly. He removed his finger from her flower and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Come with me honey..."

He began leading her in the direction of the recliner. He laid her down across it, towering over her, his raging cock just begging to be released from his swimming trunks. He started to take off his trunks, but Britney stopped him "No!" she said. "Let me do it! I want to undress you."

"It's about time, Britney. I always knew you were a cock hungry slut!"

Britney obliged, suddenly, a sense of urgency overwhelmed her. She couldn't undress him fast enough. While he only watched, Britney said, "I think someone wants to come out and play." Pulling his swimming trunks down his legs, she freed his erection.

"Wow! You're not just big, you're huge!" she said. When her hand closed convulsively around his cock, she felt it jerk in response. "Jesus it's so big," she said softly. And while she was still acting, she couldn't tear herself away from the sight of Steve's huge, swollen penis. Remembering how Justin certainly hadn't been able to fully satisfy her with his little prick, she felt her lust grew. Britney had to honestly admit to herself that she wouldn't have stopped now even if she wanted to stop Steve from taking her. Britney began to stroke Steve's cock.

"Ummm," Steve said, "...that feel so good Britney. Stroke faster my little whore!"

"Steve...?" she said thickly, still playing the tease, fondling his penis. "I don't know. We've been friends so long..."

"It's okay, Britney," Steve said quickly. "No one will ever know about it! It'll just be between you and me." 'And of course anyone willing to pay enough for it,' he greedily thought.

"Okay, but only if you get me into the movie with Vin?"

Placing her hands on the insides of Steve's thighs, Britney gently urged him to spread his legs. He saw desire flash in Britney's eyes as she knelt between his legs and brought her face down close to his huge cock. She stared at it for a moment then she looked up past it, along his body, and into his wide opened eyes.

"Would you like me to suck your cock? Suck your cock like a slut? Like your own personal whore?" Britney asked him in a low husky voice.

"OHHH YES!" Steve exclaimed as lust smoldered in his eyes.

Britney shivered as she gently grasped his big cock, thrilling to the silky feel of its skin. She breathed in its manly odor in deeply before she parted her lips and her tongue snaked out to wrap around the head. She pulled back for a moment to watch the head now coated with her saliva glistening in the light. And as she watched, pre-come began to seep out of the hole at the tip of its head. She leaned forward and his cock pressed softly against her lips.

She parted her lips, letting his cockhead slide barely inside, her tongue flicking over the end, tasting the pre-cum that dripped from the end. She felt Steve's hands on the back of her head and heard the gasp that escaped from his lips. He drew her toward him, pushing a little farther into her mouth and then released her. Her head came forward, engulfing more of his throbbing cock. Then slowly, with lips pursed, she withdrew and her tongue playing with the slit in the head of his prick.

Britney looked up at him again, now running her tongue over the sensitive underside of his cock, her bedroom eyes smoldering with lust. Then his hips started pumping, feeding cock to the parted lips that begged for it. And she let it fill her mouth, jerking her head back and forth, as she teased it wildly with her tongue.

Steve held her head in his hands, moving it to and fro, moaning quietly. She looked at his face. He was staring at her, drinking in the sight of what she was doing. Her mouth had never felt so full, yet she forced her self to take more and more in. His hips bucked uncontrollably as he fucked her mouth. His cock stroked rhythmically in and out of Britney's mouth. The head of his massive cock hit the back of her throat and she began to gag. While a very experienced cocksucker, she had to struggle to regain control. They both knew that he couldn't hold back very long. It was like trying to stop a flood. Soon, Steve stiffened, muscles tense, his scrotum tightening, and then his eruption rocketed out of him.

Suddenly, a river of Viagra-super-charged semen filled Britney's mouth. She gagged as he shot his cum down her throat and overflowed her mouth with white, sticky goo. She kept swallowing, but found it impossible to keep up. But still she bobbed her head up and down his cock, stimulating him to continue his onslaught. Churning out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin, gooey white drops covered her lush, round tits and flat, smooth stomach. Britney reached around and grabbed Steve's butt as he continued to fuck her face.

"That's it, suck it! Suck my dick my little slut! Drink my cum!"

When Britney looked up at him again, she marveled at how he could have just ejaculated more cum than anyone she'd ever sucked before AND he was still rock hard. Then as she sucked out the last drop of his tasty semen she watched his unwavering gaze fixed on her every movement.

"God Steve, that was incredible. I want you so bad," she said, almost pleading now. "Please...I want you to fuck me so bad."

"I want it too baby, Steve moaned. "I want to feel my big cock ramming into your juicy little silt. Okay baby. I'm going to fuck you now!"

Straddling her young teenage hips, Steve rested his cock on her belly. His hands began again caressing her wonderful, perky breasts. He leaned down pressing his cock deeper into her belly and gave her another kiss on the lips. Again her tongue reached out for his as he slowly slid his cock down till it was just inches away from her sweet slit. Then pressing the tip of his rod against her opening, he enjoyed the amazing feel of her warm juices of her pussy flowing down his shaft. Beginning slowly, he inserted his cock just a little at a time. And Britney moaned louder with every thrust. Finally, he excitedly almost cummed when he fit his whole cockhead into her tight slit. Steve rubbed his hand all up and down her beautiful chest and slid a few fingers in and out of her mouth as she just moaned with great pleasure.

Britney looked as if she was in heaven. Initially she gave out a loud cry as if she was in pain with his thick entry, but after a couple of strokes she started to meet his trusts and wrapped her feet around his waist.

She kept moaning as Steve started to increase his pace, Britney moaned out. "Fuck me, fuck me! Don't stop.... Ohhhh god...!" And she seemed to have multiple organisms. Each time Steve saw her toes curl as she screamed.

He now inserted his cock deeper into her body as pleasure shot throughout his own body. Finally, his rod was half way in and wasn't going no further. Her tight love hole squeezed tightly on his cock as he began retreating. He slowly pulled his cock out before shoving it back in a little faster then before. And Britney squealed with pleasure as he continued this motion, getting quicker with every thrust. His eyes opened wide in glee as he felt and watched his cock slide into her pussy. Her cunt lips stretched to the max as he hammered himself further. A strong adrenaline rush ripped through his veins as she took his big cock for the first time. The feeling was just amazing. Her tight cunt squeezed his throbbing cock every time he thrust his way to fuck heaven.

"Oh, Steve..." she moaned in ecstasy. "Oh, Shit...." She reached around and caressed his buttocks. Steve was pumping in full earnest now. He was thrusting into her like a man possessed. He soon became a blur, pumping faster, faster, And FASTER...!

"Oh, Damn, yessssss! Fuck me faster! I'm your bitch, your cock loving whore!" Britney cried out, thrusting her hips into him.

Climaxing again, Britney violently ripped at her own breasts. Her moans went from soft whispers to throating cries of passion. Her rhythmic charms reflecting her warm-blooded nature, Steve was now certain she was a good dancer. Her loud moans made Steve thrust even harder and faster. He kept pounding the young girl, and the more she screamed, the more he drove it in. For almost an hour he tantalized and exhilarated her, alternating between slow, lingering strokes and hard, savage pounding, pulling almost out or holding himself deep within her. Again and again his technique drove her into more thrashing, wild orgasms.

"STEVE! STEVE! STEVE!" The words were forced from her lips as he plunged in, now increasing the tempo until she thought his cock would drive right through her.

Still driving, Steve raised himself higher, lifting her ass with him until he was kneeling, her legs held high under his strong arms. He raised her ankles until they were resting on his shoulders and smashed his cock into her young cunt again and again and again. He drove like a madman, crazed by lust, his eyes staring blankly at the wall as the extra potent Viagra worked its magic.

Steve attacked Britney's pussy with animal ferocity. He drove his cock in and out, in and out, easing it further into her body. He continued pumping into her until she had accommodated his entire length. Britney moaned and screamed with pleasure and pain. Having never before experienced such a ferocious fucking, he pounded into her deeper and deeper stretching her to satisfy his lust with no regard for her pain or pleasure. He pumped and pumped and with each succession she let out an inhuman moan in rhythm with his thrust. "Ouch! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ughh! Oooh!"

When Britney was beginning to feel she could take no more, she suddenly sensed Steve's cock growing even larger within her, straining the tight walls of her cunt. And he felt it too. He felt the incontestable need to cum begin to tingle deep in his balls. "OHHHHHHHH Britney," he moaned. "I'm getting close."

"Oh Steve pull it out ... don't cum in me," she moaned.

"OHHHH...No fucken way. I need to cum in you," Steve told her. "I'm going to fill you up with my steamy seed."

"No baby," she begged. "Not in my cunt. You're not wearing a rubber. Anywhere but my cunt."

With an ear-shattering bellow he exploded inside her, blasts of his cum flooding her cunt and oozing out. "AAHHHHH ...too late...AAHHHHH! AAAAHHHHHHHHH...!" Steve shouted as he shot his load and pumped her tight little cunt full of his chemically enhanced fertile seed.

To Britney's surprise, Steve's hot, sticky orgasm excited her more than anything she'd ever know. And as Steve finally arched his back, his face screwed up into a mask of pain and abandoned to the ecstasy of which he'd wait far too long for.

At the same time, Britney heard the trumpets and cymbals that romance novels promised. She felt her muscles contract sharply and a flush rise in her chest. All at once, as his blast of hot cum surged into her pussy, her own orgasm launched. It seemed that every muscle tightened and then sprung loose, over and over, over and over. Sparkling lights appeared in her eyes and she sung out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! AAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!! You're Driving Me Fucken Crazy!"

As her pulsating cunt milked the last blobs of cum from his cock, Steve came out of his daze. With his warm cum still flowing out of his cock, he pulled his tool out. He slid up her hot sweaty body and placed his cock between her two wonderful breasts. Without hesitation she squeezed her two breasts against his dripping cock and he began titty fucking her. Before too long, he exploded again. His hot man juices squirted all over her young face. Loving it, Britney rubbed his cum like moisturizing cream into her. When he finished, he leaned down again placing a passionate kiss on her lips, and again she greeted him with her tongue. It was Steve's turn to sing out. "...O Baby One More Time!"

After the music was over, Steve told her, "Oh baby, your tight little pussy felt so good milking my big dick. Face it Britney, deep down you're a cock hungry whore, it just took a man's dick to start you up,"

Britney knew he was right. Just as she knew that boys like Justin would never appeal to her again. So she got up and straddled Steve. Slowly, she lowered her pussy toward his still stiff, meaty rod. Looking into his eyes the entire time, Britney held his manhood with one hand, and reached down to spread the lips of her pussy with the other. His eyes opened wide as he felt and watched his cock slide into her pussy again. She trembled excitedly as his thick length slid back into her.

They were both filled with excitement as Britney fought to slide down Steve's huge pole. She continuously lowered and raised herself, sliding up and down on his massive prick to work it in deeper. The intense feeling of her cunt stretching over his long thick cock was making her weak.

Britney's cunt worked feverishly to adjust to his enormous size again. And feeling more comfortable that she could handle him now, she bounced up and down as his big rod slid in and out of her wide stretched cunt deeper and deeper. When his entire length was within her, she paused for a moment to smile. "Now my big strong manager, because I really appreciate everything you do for me, you just lay back. I'm going to fuck your brains out!" And with that she began to slide herself up and down his incredible length. Moving with her, they bucked together for a few moments before he reached up and filled his hands with her luscious tits. Soon she picked up speed and was bouncing on his cock like a trampoline, her short hair flying up with every down-stroke.

As Steve filled her with his huge hard cock, he squeezed her breasts hungrily. His fingers started at the outside edges of her breast and slowly drew in toward her nipples. He gently pulled her nipples out and let go several times. And Britney was in heaven, being filled completely and being stimulated by Steve's hands.

She began combining circular motions with up and down motions. Britney could feel his large mushroom head moving around and up and down touching every inch of her wet tunnel. Every time it came in contact with her sensitive g-spot, she trembled in ecstasy. She leaned forward so that her breasts were rubbing his face and he responded by suckling on her erected nipples as she continued to ride his big prick. It was so incredible good for both of them. The liquid sounds of a tight slurping pussy filled the room as a loud squish accompanied every power-laden thrust.