Doing Britney to Eternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, DAMMIT! DO ME LIKE A SLUT, STEVE! Shoot that cum into me again. Fuck me wherever you want!"

They continued on as his hands slid down to cup her firm little ass as she rode his big cock. It was more than he'd ever expected. More than he would ever fantasized as Britney fucked him with her beautiful body.

Britney knew that having sucked out Steve's first loads of cum, that the next would have greater control, and she wanted this moment to last. But after several minutes however she did something that drove him to the brink. She cupped the underside of her tits, grasped them firmly and brought them up towards her chin. Dropping her head, she then proceeded to lick, suck and bite her turgid nipples. She had tried it one night while masturbating. She got so excited, that her nipples really puckered up and would extend to close to an inch. Sure enough, that's what they began to do. While doing this, she'd been watching Steve's eyes. His reaction both excited and pleased her. It filled him with a deep lust. He shuddered with it.

"OHHHH Britney, you fucken cunt! I'm going to come all over you. I want to come on your face and tits and in your mouth as you suck your nipples! Look how far they stick out now!"

"You know it! I can feel how excited they are with my lips and tongue. I learned how to do this while pleasuring myself. I've never done it for anyone else but myself and I'm glad you're the first!"

"Fuck, AAAAAAH...thanks Britney!" Steve exclaimed.

"I'm going to get off now baby. I want you to cum all over my face and tits."

"OHHHHHHHH yes!" he moaned. Britney quickly slid off of his prick and moved to sit on the edge of the recliner. Steve jumped off the recliner stood in front of her, his cock a few inches from her face.

"Do it baby! Come all over my face and tits! Give it to me!!" Britney begged.

Steve grabbed his thick prick and began to hammer his fist up and down the long length, while Britney licked and sucked on her nipples again.

"OHHHHHHHH Britney! I'm going to come!" he moaned out again.

"Yes baby. Do it! I'm going to come myself! Give it to me baby. Come all over my tits and face! Hurry. I'm cumming! Oh God I'm CUMMMMINGGG!!!"

"Oh shit! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Here it comes!! All over your fucken face! Ohhhh Britney! OHHHH FUUUUCK!"

"FUCK STEVE!" Britney shouted. "Ohhhh look! Your cum's spurting all over me!"

Steve's burning cock throbbed. His orgasm was so strong that he thought he was going to pass out as spurt after spurt shot out to splash against Britney's tits, face, and even in her. And when it was finally over, then collapsed together on the ground in a close embrace, Steve's hand on her tit and Britney's hand still caressed his cock.

"Oh God. I love how older men can do it again and again," Britney said as she stroked his rod, quickly returning it to rock hard stiffness. "Oh, just look at what I did. I guess I'll have to take care of it again."

She rolled up onto her hands and knees and gave Steve a come-hither look. "Please do me from behind," she asked. "Missionary is great, but I like this way too. Come on, Steve. Fuck me. Fuck me like a slut. Fuck me like a whore!"

"My pleasure, you little whore!" He quickly got up behind Britney's sexy ass. She let out a low whimper when he pushed his cockhead between her gorgeous buns and nuzzled it in against her tiny anus. But before going on, he first moved down and slowly sank deep into her hot squishy crack. And she let out a loud moan as his huge pecker forced it's way into her tight cunt even deeper in this position, slowly sinking the entire length up her tight pussy in one long thrust leaving his cockhead pressing firmly against her cervix.

Steve feverously began to fuck her glove tight cunt. He started stroking with slow rhythmic strokes, gradually increasing the pace as he went on. His hands moved to trap her flaring hips in a strong grip and he began to fulfill his fantasy of fucking her brains out doggie style.

It was only a matter of minutes before a powerful orgasm washed over her. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." she moaned cumming on Steve's thick pole as her pussy milked his entire fully embedded length like she had fingers inside her. Steve was now hammering her cervix as he began slamming his meat clear to the hilt with piston like strokes.

For her part, Britney was wild with lust, and she couldn't get enough. The feeling of getting fucked doggy style by Steve's massive dick was sending her over the edge. The liquid sounds of a tight slurping pussy filled the room again while a loud squishing sound accompanied Steve's every power laden thrust.

Twice more the beautiful singing star reached more mind-shattering orgasms as she was fucked first doggie style and then in a sledgehammer. Steve marveled at the way Britney wiggled and pushed her gorgeous butt back to meet his deep hard thrusts as he fucked her like the sex machine in heat. She worked her hips and milked his thick cock for all she was worth as he took her to fuck heaven.

"AAHHHHH ...AAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!" he shouted as he shot yet another load and pumped more her of his chemically enhanced seed into her tight little cunt again.

Britney sang out again. "Oops...YOU DID IT AGAIN!"

"Okay ...now have you ever taken it up the ass Britney?" he asked. "You did say anywhere."

As more of his cum dripped from her pussy again and ran down her legs, Britney pleaded. "Yes, oh please... I've never had it back there before! Please, fuck my ass, Okay?"

He pumped her for another minute, staring at her tiny star shaped anus clenching and unclenching in rhythm to his deep hard thrusts. It was as though his dick had a mind of it's own. Without consciously thinking of what he was doing Steve slipped all the way out of Britney's tight spasming little pussy and nuzzled his cock in against her even tighter little asshole.

Britney's groans sounded almost sinful as his cockhead throbbed at her virgin anus. It yielded to his pressure when he flexed his buttocks and shot his hips forward. His thick cockhead popped into her rear channel and went deep up her virgin asshole as he drove up her Hershey highway.

It slowed to a stop halfway in. Britney tried not to fight it the best she could. But her sphincter muscles were resisting with all their might, until her tight little athletic ass muscles finally relaxed. At that point, he drove his rock hard meat to its hilt up her tight hot virgin anus.

She shrieked in pain at the sudden invasion, but nothing could stop her horny manager from forcing open her incredibly tight sphincter and burying his long thick tool to the hilt.

Britney screamed again as Steve pulled back slightly and re-buried his hard shaft into her. Then he pulled it back slowly and rammed it to the hilt again with even greater force. No way he wasn't going to fuck her sweet ass now that he was into it, he thought. He powered it to her and soon turned Britney's cries into those of joy and unbridled lust.

He was pumping her with long deep strokes now. Fucking her glove tight asshole with the stamina of a bull servicing his herd. And Britney screamed in joy as she was consumed by even more intense orgasms and began humping her beautiful ass back to meet Steve's hungry loins. She whimpered, writhing her buttocks erotically in his crotch as he pumped her. His hands moving down her body to squeeze her swinging breasts as he sodomized his beautiful client slowly, deeply and thoroughly.

On and on they butt-fucked for over half an hour until Steve was finally on the verge of getting his rocks off yet again. Then he slammed his meat back into her hot squishy cunt, resuming the drive to his orgasmic release. "Where do you want it Britney?" he moaned as he pile-dived his big dick to the hilt in her spasming pussy. "I'm gonna cum in you one way or another. Tell me where you want it?"

"My ass," she moaned. "Cum in my slutty ass."

It wasn't long before he felt her next orgasm beginning. Her sphincter began to clamp down on his finger, and then her vagina began to squeeze his plunging cock in firm, distinct pulses. Both of them were groaning. Her grunts and moans got louder than they had been all day.

Abruptly Britney screamed, "GOD! A-AY-YAH!" And her pelvis began to jerk and shake. Her legs kicked and trembled. He could feel contraction after contraction on his penis as she yelled, "OH!" over and over again.

Steve switched holes again; powerfully slamming his cock up to the hilt in her asst as he shot his load and pumped her tight little anus full of his still Viagra enhanced potent seed. After about a minute he pulled out and laid it in the crack of her fantastic ass, slowly sliding it between her firm undulating buns as more of his heavy cream oozed out of the hole on the tip of his big cock. It dripped all over her pretty little ass and he watched his cum run down the crack of her butt!

Still highly aroused, she had yet another orgasm as he kissed, and fondled her. Her labia were red and swollen and protruded well beyond her fine pubic hair. Her clitoris came out whenever we touched anywhere near it. The look of intense arousal on her face told the entire story. Steve had never seen that look before, but he knew it would be impossible for her to conceal it. Singing again, Britney exclaimed. "I'm a Slave 4 U...doing my ass, baby!"

"OH, Britney, I love your ass," he said. Then, almost unconsciously, Steve fit it back into her newly opened anus and buried it to the hilt in one glorious thrust as she let out a soft mewing sound. He let it soften in her exquisite tightness as he enjoyed her tight anal sheath gently milked away, finger her pussy at the same time.

They shared a long kiss before he finally pulled back. Then he placed his hand on her upper chest and ran his fingers down over her breasts and to her belly. Mentally and physically they were both exhausted. And never in all her years had Britney cum like that, never so hard, never so intense, and never with so much excitement and satisfaction.

"Thanks...Britney you were amazing," he said, standing up.

"Oh My GOD!" Britney gasp, her face lit in a look of horror. "You bastard! That fucken camera is on..."

Steve stopped her with his finger over her mouth. "Shhh...don't worry your pretty little head. You just get dressed and I'll erase the camera's memory. Remember, I promised no one will know."

To reassure her, Steve kissed her warm lips while he ran his hands tenderly over her smooth soft skin. But he was prepared to act far differently if she didn't believe him. Maybe even try another doze of Viagra and do her one more time. But when she accepted his explanation, he, perhaps sadly, pulled his swimming trunks back up.

Steve's cum seemed to just flow down Britney's hot body when she stood up. He smiled at her, pulled her to him, and then licked her pussy again, one last time for the road. As his tongue slid into her slit, Britney sang out, "O-Baby, Lick Me One More Time!"

As Britney sang out, Steve realized that people are going to forget all about the Pamela and Tommy Lee sexy video as soon as 'Britney and Steve' hits the streets. And as he finished with her Steve hungrily thought about their next meeting. 'Hummm...I think I'm going to need a whole fucken truck load of Viagra and perhaps even some extra cast members.'

Conclusion

After getting dressed, Britney called her mom to pick her up. And when Britney met her with a smile, Lynn asked, "What are you so happy about?"

Showing her bright white teeth Britney looked up at her mom. "Not that it's any of your fucken business. But, I guess it was good today. I'm going to be in a new movie!" She got into the front passenger seat next to her mother.

Lynn almost started laughing as she now drove her own car away, greedily thinking about her share of Britney's sex-video rights and the sweat taste of revenge. To celebrate, she took Britney out for her favorite dinner of Mustard Greens and grilled chicken sandwiches at Nyla's restaurant. And with a new Walter PPK 9mm now in her purse, Lynn made sure NOT to stop at the sporting goods store on the way home for more .44 magnum ammunition.

The End

*

Author's Note: I had a lot of fun putting this little story together, and I hope that the grammatical and spelling errors are minimal. If you enjoyed this and would like to see the continuation of Britney's new 'video' adventures, please let me know. And as always, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

sguthrdige