Doing Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she moaned, "you animal, you are going to make me come again.....lick my cunt, eat me good, use me.... yes, that's it...that's yes, that's it...perfect....yes.. I'm going to....come soon... I am so hot."

"Turn around Dee. Kneel on all four."

She moved fast assuming the position, her ass and cunt offered from the doggie position. Without saying a word, Bill moved under her and began licking Dee's clit. I stood right behind her as she moaned and grunted while her husband's tongue flicked at the tender nub in her slit.

"Bill told me that one of your fantasies was to be eaten by him while another man fucks you. You will love this."

I entered her soaked cunt and began pumping her slowly while Bill licked her clit and played with the hairs of her thick bush. My belly pressed against her ass, my shaft slid into the wet folds of her cunt, past Bill's tongue and as I pushed my dick deep into her she responded with grunts of pleasure, opening herself more, feeling the meat lodged inside her cunt.

Her body began jolting almost as soon as I entered, wave after wave of orgasms rushing through her body.

Her quiet demeanor had disappeared as words poured out of her fast, enjoying the lust and demanding more as one of her hands pumped Bill's cock.

"Ahhhh....yes...oh, shit, yes...fuck me and eat me, yes....yes like that....Oh. you are driving me crazy....oh...yes. Fuck me hard. I like this...I liked being fucked and eaten at the same time...Oooohhh...I can't stop coming..."

As her orgasms subsided I exploded inside her, filling her cunt. As my dick withdrew from her cunt, Bill's face covered her slit. He licked her wet cunt for about a minute before his cock jerked on Dee's hand, spurting a string of cream onto her hand.

To our surprise Bill was not finished. After one ejaculation and licking her just fucked cunt, he moved around, grabbed her hips and jammed his still stiff cock into his wife's cunt. The reaction of both was well synchronized for they climaxed together before collapsing on the bed next to me.

After a few minutes rest we headed to the shower, which could hold two people but not three, so Bill was content to watch Dee and I shower together.

Stumbling slightly, still totally stoned, Dee admitted that she had just had a series of the best orgasms of her life. In the shower I soaped her tits, ass and cunt. I slapped her ass playfully and she was startled but laughed as she came into my arms and our tongues met. I kissed her face, lips, neck and made her kneel and soap my and ass while I softly slapped my cock across her face.

Dee surprised us when she buried her face in my ass cheeks, flicking her tongue softly against my asshole. She licked me, gave me some bites in my ass cheeks and her tongue lapped my balls as well as the very sensitive area between my balls and ass.

I turned so I was standing in front and above her, my meat rubbing against her forehead or caressing her cheek. She moaned and her arms encircled my legs; her fingernails raking my ass cheeks as she opened her mouth to receive me, my cock sliding on her willing tongue. Dee ate my meat willingly; sucking until my testicles slapped against her chin and her face pressed against my hairy belly as her tongue licked my cock. Her tongue felt wet against the underside of my cock as I began to move my hips back and forth, fucking Dee's mouth

Her mouth was wet and willing, dick sliding on her tongue while I moved my hips, fucking the woman's mouth, enjoying the wild moment.

""Oh, baby," I said, "I like to fuck your mouth... yeah, that's it, nibble the tip, lick...the underside... I like to fuck your face, ..Oh...yeah... You are a good cocksucker. Do you suck your husband like this? I like.....I like to fuck your face and I am going to come in your mouth soon and you will swallow."

Her eyes opened in surprise and she began to pull back but I grabbed her head and pushed it against my belly at the same time I unloaded in her mouth.

She swallowed the load and looked at me in anger but I broke the ice by winking at her and she laughed.

Afterwards we dressed and went out for a bite to eat. I told her to wear a short skirt and a blouse but no undergarments. She arched an eyebrow but did as she was told. Sobered up we had a good late lunch. On the way to the restaurant we both felt Donna up in public, fondling her ass or casually rubbing against her tits.

We ate at a bistro on Ocean Drive, sitting at a sidewalk table where I positioned Donna so that passerby's might get a glimpse of her nakedness under the skirt.

"You like this don't you?" I whispered softly and she nodded slowly. After we ordered our food she admitted she had enjoyed herself immensely and was curious and looking forward to our next adventures over the weekend. I told her that we would drink more gin, smoke more weed and fuck some more and would be joined by someone else.

"Who?"

"Trust me."

"Seriously, who?"

"Everything has been very good so far because you have obeyed without questioning, so don't ask any more questions, Dee."

She looked at me and I stared at her eyes.

"Are you really a hypnotist?"

"Am I? Did you feel under a spell?"

"Well.... I certainly acted in a manner that's not me..."

"That's you," I said, "You are the woman I have been with this afternoon as you are also a loving wife, church going mother and good person. These are different sides of you -that's all- and if you can balance sides you can be a good, happy person who enjoys life."

She nodded and smiled.

We decided to soak in the hotel pool or at the beach, for which I needed to buy a pair of swim trunks. After lunch we walked to a boutique where I picked a pair of trunks for myself and a string bikini for Dee.

"Don't waste your money," she said, "I can't wear that outfit."

The bikini was dental floss with three patches of green cloth to cover tits and cunt.

"You will wear this," I said, "So the men and some of the women that see you at the beach will fantasize about fucking and eating you. This is going to be a great turn on for you and of course for all of us."

She nodded again. The most difficult hurdles were still in front of us, however, and I needed to seduce her properly.

"So are you really a hypnotist?" she asked again.

"We will find out soon," I said smiling as I stared into her eyes, "for I intend to take your anal virginity today."

"What? I never..."

"You will," I said softly, "And it will be done right with a little discomfort at first, followed by raw desires and great orgasms."

She did not answer.

"Trust me," I said, "I have not lied and I have given you pleasure. Trust me and obey me, Dee."

At the hotel room we did a couple of bowls and some gin and tonics and the three of us headed for the beach across the street. Donna was almost nude with the thong that showed her white, pale ass and tiny top patches that barely covered her nipples.

We dropped a blanket close to the water and Bill and I rubbed oil on Donna, feeling her ass cheeks, tits, thighs and everywhere else while people sitting on towels near us looked at our scene of erotic fondling.

We went in the water walking a couple of hundred meters from shore until the water was almost shoulder high for Donna. There we talked and enjoyed the water and the sun while we took turns feeling up Dee, playing with her tits, fondling her ass and fingering the bush between her legs.

We hung out at the beach for almost two hours and Donna was very excited from all the skin flashing, voyeuristic ogling, fingering and fondling she had endured.

"Let's go back to the room," She said to us, "I am ready for some cock."

"I will now take your virginity." I said.

She looked nervous and uncertain. I looked into her eyes.

"Trust me Dee. You will enjoy."

She nodded slowly.

Once in the room I did not want to rush the scene so we sat around did another bowl, more gin and beer. Like earlier in the morning we began by making out, our tongues meeting in wet kisses while my hands roamed all over her tits and cunt. The swim suit was soon crumpled on the floor and Donna was kneeling naked on all fours on the bed, somewhat resigned to being anal penetrated.

I kneeled behind her, stroking my cock, lubricating it with a few drops of lotion.

Bill kneeled next to Donna and opened up her ass cheeks, offering his wife to me.

"Please don't, not back there, please don't...Oh, no, no, no, please don't!" She said agitated.

"Relax and trust me," I said, "Enjoy it."

I placed my cock head, lubricated with lotion, against her rosebud hole. She made a little moaning sound of desire and uncertainty as I pushed in very slowly, stopping and waiting for her to become used to my hardness inside her rear.

"How does it feel?" I asked as I stopped all movement waiting for her to be ready.

"It hurt a little but I'm coping."

"Now we will go faster and harder and it will be exciting for all of us."

I reached out and grabbed her ponytail pulling her head back as Bill moved in front of her and plopped his cock into her mouth.

As she sucked Bill I began to increase the tempo. Her round ass jiggled as I fucked her and I began slapping her cheeks softly while I thrust in, pushing deep, slapping her white ass as I fucked her rosebud hole. I sank deeper into Donna, enjoying the penetration, jamming my meat to the hilt inside her, caught between the open moons of her ass, riding her hard.

From a bitchy first impression she had transformed into a slight submissive with a passionate, multi orgasmic personality. She adapted to please, working with the rhythm being imposed, opening up her and ass for easier penetration, pushing back against the meat that ravaged her rosebud hole, grinding, humping, pushing onto a savage climax, a tremendous jolt as Dee bucked back impaling herself as much as she could against my cock.

Bill came in her mouth and her body jolted and arched. With a single hard thrust I went as deep as I could into her ass, bringing us both to an instant climax, unleashing my creamy load inside her ass.

The session was followed by our second shower of the day after which we all collapsed. We all napped on the same bed, Dee between us. Bill and I woke up after a couple of hours but Dee was still asleep so we go dressed and went out into the streets of South Beach.

I phoned Lynn --a bisexual adventurer- and told her to meet us at a street corner. Lynn is in her forties, married but with an open relationship understanding, chestnut haired with a well maintained body and a wicked disposition for anything sexual. Lynn looked hot in denim shorts and a yellow peasant blouse that showed transparency when hit by the sunlight, showing off her goblet sized tits.

We had coffee together and she got along well with Bill. She had already been briefed about Dee but we still talked about it, not wanting to spoil anything when all was going so well. To our surprise when we returned to the hotel room Donna was still asleep.

When she woke up the three of us were drinking beer and smoking bowls on the balcony. Wearing a robe Dee walked to the balcony and was surprised to see a woman with us. A look of apprehension came to her face but I nodded at her and silently mouthed the words "trust me" to which she answered with a slow nod.

We hung out on the balcony about an hour. Dee did not join the conversation at first but eventually the ice was broken and she freely talked to Lynn, even joking and perhaps flirting with some looks that passed among them, a silent erotic message.

It did not take long after that for all four of us to enter the room, Bill and I sitting down on the chairs naked, watching as Lynn undressed Dee and herself, as tits pressed against tits and cunt against cunt and fingers caressed ass cheeks and tongues joined in a sexual promise.

They went down on each other, Dee tasting a woman for the first time, feeling her juices on her lips and face while Lynn placed her face between Dee's legs, teasing her clit.

They moaned and rolled on the bed while Lynn grabbed Donna's hair and pulled the face deeper into her wet snatch, opening more, pushing as her own tongue penetrated the wet slit of the initiate wife.

Both women became absorbed with each other, touching, probing, kissing, nibbling, whispering, tongues licking faces and naked flesh.

We left them alone and only watched as they did each other with unchained lust, faces buried on mounds until they both came to the climax together, doing a curling, jolting bed dance, moaning and groaning as they fondled each other.

It was not over yet. Two hours later I felt recuperated enough for another go and we did a foursome on the bed. The women fingered and licked each other as I entered Lynn's rosebud asshole and Bill moved his cock back and forth between both women's lips.

Then it was over....until breakfast time the following day.

12