Doing it in a Hotel Restroom

Story Info
Could not get a room so we do a quicky in the restroom.
968 words
3.17
22.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckCC
ChuckCC
2 Followers

Years ago I traveled a lot for work. Some weeks I would fly out on Monday and fly home on Friday. During this time I was seeing a married woman on the side called Sue. When we had time we'd do a movie or dinner and once in a while find enough to sneak away for some hot sex!

When I traveled for the whole week at first I was annoyed because we had less time to hangout together. Then I realized there was a hotel right next to the airport I flew into and maybe she could slip away and meet me there when my flight arrives.

We talked about it and I took a earlier flight and she cut out of work early. A few times a month we were able to have a few hours of extremely hot sex. There's something about hotel rooms that bring out the wildness in people.

One Friday when I got to the hotel the front desk told me they were fully booked and had no open rooms. This was pertly because of a convention in town and because they were remodeling a lot of the hotel. We were both bummed out but at least we had some time to hang out in the lounge and have a couple drinks.

Sue loved to be a tease and as we had out drinks she started to tease me. She slipped off her shoe and was rubbing my growing cock under the table. Besides making me very hard and hot this also turns her on a lot! It was not long before our several drinks were working our our bladders.

We new the hotel well and walked towards the restrooms. When we got there they had yellow tape across the doors and I sign saying they were being remodeled. Another sign had an arrow pointing down the hall and said to use room number 106 while the bathroom was being remodeled.

We walked down the hall and found room 106. It was not a public rest room but a regular hotel room. The outer door was propped open so people could use it's bathroom as a public restroom. At first it did not hit us that this could be a place for some quick sex. She used the bathroom as I waited and then I used it. As I was walking out of the bathroom and she was standing there waiting, I took her into my arms and pulled her tight against me, our lips met and as I always enjoyed I let my hand slip to her tight ass and started squeezing and massaging it.

Then as if it was something absolutely normal, I starting small steps toward the bathroom. One in the bathroom I quickly closed and locked the door. Sue was breathing heavy as she started to unbutton my shirt. I followed her lead and started stripping her also. In just a few minutes our clothing was in a pile on the floor and I was kissing my way down her trim tight body.

I lifted her body and placed her ass on the marble counter top as I keeled between her legs. I pushed her legs onto my shoulders as I started licking her pussy. She leaned back against the full wall mirror behind the counter top. He pussy was dripping wet as I started teasing the opening of he pussy with a single finger, rubbing and playing with it's lips and I kept licking her clit. I worked my finger into her just an inch or so to work he G spot.

When she gets hot, he G spot swells and grow spongy. I pushed a second finger into her and stroked he G spot harder. She was gasping as I sucked her puffy clit and finger fucked her harder. I felt her pussy spasm and squeeze my fingers as she let out a loud moan. I held my fingers in her as she came down from her orgasm.

Now it was my turn, I helped her off the counter and kissed her deeply. Her juices still dripping across my face. My hands on her hips, I guided her to turn around facing the mirror. Our eyes met watching our selves in the mirror. My hand pushed gently against her back until she was leaning on her arms on the counter. All this time my hard cock was pressed against her ass. With one hand still on her hip my other hand wraps around my rock hard cock and aims it at her dripping pussy.

After her through tongue and finger fucking she was so ready to take my cock! With barely a second or two of rubbing my swelling cock head against her puffy lips I drove it into her. In one long thrust her wet pussy took all on my cock and my balls slapped against her ass. She's a small build woman and from this angle my cock is fucking her deep and I start pumping long and hard.

Between the fantastic feel of her tight wet pussy and watching the mirror of us fucking, I would not last long. Each time my cock slammed into her, she make a sound somewhere between a moan and a grunt as her small body took all 7 inches of my cock. I felt her pussy start squeezing my cock as she cried out she was cumming and I started spraying my load deep into her shaking body.

After recovered from our orgasms we started cleaning up as there was a knock at the door. We hurried and left the bathroom, the woman waiting to use the bathroom giggled quietly as we passed her. I'm guessing she had been out there long enough to her our fucking.

ChuckCC
ChuckCC
2 Followers