Doing It In The Open

Story Info
There's something about sex in public.
1k words
4.18
46k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN PUBLIC

© 2005

"But, where are we going?"

"Not to worry little one." Her hand in mine, I lead her from the apartment.

I had taken her hand in mine, and was leading her from the apartment.

"But . . ."

"You do trust me, don't you?" I look down at her hair, brown with streaks of red reflecting the morning light hitting it. I'd met her last night, at the library.

"Well, yes . . ."

"Of course you do." She is wearing shorts, and a white summer blouse. Her sandals go 'plop, plop' as we walk toward the park.

She looks up at me; the brown specs in her hazel eyes attract me all over again. "I don't understand what we're doing?"

She'd wanted to fuck. I'd known when she'd come to me this morning with a steaming cup of coffee and a tray of pastries. I'd just gotten up. We'd fucked last night and I wanted to do it again this morning too, but maybe something a little different. I'd excused myself, gotten dressed, grabbed the blanket off the bed, and we are now walking toward her awakening.

We arrive at the park, and I lay out the blanket. She sits on it. I sit beside her. She turns to me, her dark hair spinning round her head. "I thought we were going to make love."

"Patience." I looked at the park, surrounding us. There is a group of children playing at the playground. A young couple is picnicking about thirty feet from us. I am a patient man.

The young couple keep moving their eyes back to our direction. I smile. They smile.

"So, ever been married?"

She smiles, "no, why? Would that make any difference?"

"No. No kids, eh?"

She laughs. "No thanks."

I keep up a running patter for a half hour. Soon the children disappear into homes on the edge of the park as the sun rises in the sky. Those persons are much too far away to see what is happening here. I turn to her. "Lie down."

She lies back, looking at me strangely as I lie down beside her.

I reach over and pull a part of the blanket over her, then a part over me. "Turn away from me," I say to her bewildered face.

"What are we doing?" But she turns. And I turn to face her back, tightening the blankets around us.

I reach around and unbutton her bottoms. She is very still. Her breathing is regular and full. I hear her say, "what are you doing?" I pay no attention to her. I pull her bottoms, and her panties down to her knees, lean over and whisper in her ear, "bend your knees." She complies, giggling.

I unbutton my pants and lower them, exposing my hard on, and turn to her, snuggling to her bum. My cock now rests in the crack of her ass. I reach around and play with her clit until it comes out of hiding, running a finger into her pussy occasionally. Soon I could feel the moisture from her pussy wetting my finger and she is humping my finger. This is what I was waiting for. I slide down a little, curl my body to the perfect angle, and plunge inside her pussy. She yelps. I laugh, but then devote myself to the task at hand. As I fuck her, I continue to play with her, and in addition, to pull the blanket up from the bottom. The couple, sitting some distance away, are watching us intently and I want to give them a show. I feel her shudder through a climax before she notices the air on her legs. "Oh, God, what are you doing? You're exposing me to that couple."

"There," I say, "answered your own question properly. Notice they are enjoying our fucking. And to set the record straight, I'm exposing us, not just you."

She shudders through another orgasm. I had been playing with her clit all the time and I could feel the shudders run through her, her stomach muscles tighten, and now I feel her pussy clamping down on my cock as I begin to really hump her and then explode inside o her.

Slowly, we both calm our erratic breathing. I remove my wilting cock from her and wipe it on her panties as I pull them up. She looks much like a rag doll lying there with a wet crotch. I pull up her shorts. Then I roll onto my back and pull up my pants. I zip them up. I lay there for a moment, and then I throw off the blanket and stand on unsteady legs. I get my legs under control after a moment, and lean over to ruffle her hair. "Hey, little one. Time to go home."

She stands; her legs are obviously rubbery, her hair slightly mussed. I don't know if the orgasms were that powerful for her, or if the experience in public had taken too much out of her. Overly embarrassed her maybe. Still she recovers quickly, glances over at the red-faced, but still staring couple. Then she turns back to smiles at me. I smile back. You've never seen a bigger smile.

"Grab the blanket, would you?"

She nods, "sure,". She kneels, and folds the blanket carefully; rolls it under her arm and stands. She walks to me. I take her hand and lead her away; stopping, perhaps ten feet from the watching couple, I say to them, "You did enjoy, didn't you?"

Their reaction is amusing, obviously stunned by my forwardness, she recovers before he does. "It was hot," she smiled at me.

We walked away smiling. It is a moment later when I hear the laughter bubbling up beside me. She is laughing so hard she bends over and I have to stop and wait. When she looks up at me, tears from the laughter glisten in her eyes. "How did you know?"

"How did I know what?"

The laughter peals again. "I've always wanted to do that."

I'm going to marry this woman.