Doing Mrs Connor

Story Info
A fantasy about his milf neighbor and her husband.
4.9k words
4.37
139.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so please be kind. I'm about to share one of my fantasies with you; one I enjoyed all through high school and college. My neighbour was freaking smoking hot and I loved the way she dressed. I've never had a writing class so please help me out with any issues with my writing.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

*

David was your typical nineteen years old. He'd been dating Theresa for the past year and they had a comfortable relationship, but never talked about marriage as Theresa was going away to school next fall, while David graduated a year early from high school and was taking classes at community college. Sure he'd wanted to attend a major university but his parents were unable to pay for his college so David figured that he would find as many jobs as possible to save up money to attend a state school for his junior and senior year.

Dating was never an issue for David as he was six feet tall and in very good shape. He loved to swim and ride his bike to do so and Theresa would tease him by telling him that her girlfriends would talk about him.

David knew that Theresa had been with other guys before him and that was what he loved about her. She was pretty open with her sexuality and willing to try just about anything; in fact, once she was aroused there was no stopping her until she came. The young lovers enjoyed a healthy sex drive and would try to sneak away to get it as much sex as they both could. Living at home can be a bitch.

When it came to sex nothing off limits for David and going down on Theresa was one of his favourite things to do her and thankfully she loved having him eat her pussy. She loved to rub her own clit when he was inside her and he loved the feeling when she would orgasm while he was fucking her. Yes, Theresa was just one of those girls who loved sex and David knew that a girl that wild just doesn't belong to one man and he was just happy to enjoy being with her regardless of the future heartache coming. Since they were not married he was okay if she enjoyed other guys, and dreamed he could watch her with one of her sexy girlfriends. The young couple never talked about long-term relationships and that gave them the option to see others. Granted, they were young and neither had a clue what a real relationship meant.

Now David had had a secret crush on Karen for years. She was the hottest milf on the block and fucking her had been a fantasy of his from the day he first met her. He guessed she was around thirty five and together with her husband Dean they have one child named Christopher. Now babysitting wasn't something that David enjoyed but Christopher had the latest Xbox games and then there was Karen. He loved stealing glances at her as she would wear sexy cocktail dresses when ever Dean took our out. Christopher was eight who enjoyed playing Xbox and for the most part he was a pretty cool kid as he loved to play video games which made watching him easy; not to mention the fact that every time David watched Christopher Karen would order a pizza for dinner. Life had started to become interesting when Karen asked David to babysit as in his eyes the job wasn't babysitting but getting paid rather well to be Christopher's older brother.

Karen would ask for David's help every now and then; from taking care of the yard, to simple home improvement projects along with watching Christopher. One night Karen had to attend a company function for her husband Dean. She'd told him that she really did not want to attend but felt had to play the perfect wife and stated that she would order a pizza and that she'd purchased a couple of new games.

One of the perks of the job that David enjoyed was watching Karen and waiting to see her when she was ready to present herself. What he enjoyed most about her was how she dressed, classy and very sexy and also the fact that she always wore hose when she went out, something which girls his age never did. He wasn't sure why he found it sexy but he loved gawking at Karen's legs tried his best to get Theresa to wear stockings but she would never would concede to his fantasy. There was something about a woman in a sexy black dress and black hose that drove David wild!

Even though David has Theresa he still enjoys masturbating and for the past year he'd been masturbating to images of Karen when she would come in and rip off her dress, then peel her pantyhose down so he could get his cock inside her wet pussy. Oh how he dreamed of touching her.

About a week ago Karen asked David to watch Christopher on Friday night. Normally Friday night was reserved for Theresa but things didn't work out as she had to go out of town and he had eagerly accepted Karen's invitation. His week was pretty normal and while it slowly progressed he became more interested in the weekend, wondering what Karen would wear and if he would be luckily enough to see something.

David had always thought Karen's European accent was sexy. He enjoyed chatting with her and at times felt that she was flirting with him but he was always too shy to make a move. What if his ego was bigger than reality? So during the summers he would cut her grass and in the winter shovel her drive way.

During the summer Karen would dress a little casual at home and loved watching her doing yard work due to the fact that on most summer days she wouldn't wear a bra under a tube top, tee shirt, or her loose fitting blouses and it seemed that Karen loved to "accidentally" show her breasts to men and David was always there trying to get a peek.

Finally it was the Friday and David couldn't wait to get past the work day. Each minute lasted an hour but during the slow periods at his job he was able to enjoy a few fantasies about Karen. Finally after a painfully long slow day at work the clock finally reached five and David drove home with an erection due to thinking about Karen and what dress she would wear.

Once home David said hello to his parents and went up to his room to take a shower. All he could think about was Karen and how he wanted to have her. Should he take care of himself or hold off just in case? He decided to hold off just in case there was remote possibility that she might be interested. He quickly dried off, put some product in his hair, and dressed nice but casual.

After a few agonizing moments it was finally time to go over to Karen's house. She greeted him at the door wearing a terry cloth robe; giving him a hug and quick kiss on his cheek. Then she started to talk about the night, telling him that the pizza would arrive around seven and that if he had any issues he was to call her on her cell phone.

David first noticed her stilettos as she walked down the stairs, then her black sheer hose and finally her short black cocktail dress. Once downstairs she turned around and looked at him, "Well?"

David noticed the dress was backless which meant she was braless, "You look amazing!" He could feel his arousal start and prayed that his cock wouldn't become hard.

She blushed, "Thank you."

Damn if I had a woman like that I would use her every night, David thought to himself. His erotic thought pushed his body over the edge and his cock was now at full mast as he watched her doing some last minute things before her big night out. Then she sat down in the kitchen, her skirt rose high on her thigh and she called for David.

David was a little worried walking into the room with a hard on but if she noticed she didn't say so. As he moved closer she put something down on the table. He moved next to her, his hard cock just inches from her face and from this angle David was able to look down her dress and see lots of cleavage. Oh her legs, the helm of her dress had to be less than two inches from her pussy David thought to himself.

He fought back the urges to reach down, slip his hand under her dress, and cup her breasts. Oh how he wanted to have her. Karen sensed his arousal and impressed with his size, leaned forward trying to tease him more; pretending that there was something for him to look at. She did this knowing full well that by leaning forward more of her cleavage would be exposed and sure enough he took the bait.

Before things could get out of hand Dean walked downstairs, over to Karen and like a perfect gentleman he held his hand out for her. She gave Dean a wicked smile. Karen tried to think of any last minute instructions but didn't have any as her mind was focused on having that young man in her bed. They said their goodbyes and Karen gave Christopher a quick kiss on his forehead. Then they left.

David and Christopher played Xbox and ate the pizza. Around nine, Christopher fell asleep so carefully David reached under, picked him up, and carried him to bed. When David left Christopher's bedroom he noticed that Karen's bedroom door was open and like any young man he had to peek in. From the day she'd moved in he was in lust with her. She was 100% cougar and Karen was one Milf that he had to get a piece of. He wanted to see if she owned any toys but decided it would be best not to worrying she had a web cam in her bedroom and was testing him. David made his way back down to the family room.

Around eleven David heard the garage door open. Karen came in first and asked for his help. Dean is a diabetic and Karen needed it help to get him in bed. She told him how Dean had enjoyed a few drinks too many and eaten too much. She told him Dean was okay but needed his help to get him in bed. David felt kind of strange helping a wife carry her husband man to his bedroom so once Dean was in bed he left the room. About five minutes later Karen came downstairs and looked at David with a funny look on her face.

Karen smiled, "David can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

She took a deep breath and thought it would be best not to ask, "Ah, never mind."

"No please ask away."

Karen looked down at the floor, "It's silly."

"Please, just ask."

"David do you find me sexy?"

Now it was David's turn, his moment of truth, "Way sexy."

She smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah, if you only knew."

Karen wasn't ready to call it a night as her body craved sex and David would be one fine man to scratch that itch with.

"Would you dance with me? Dean can't dance due to his condition and tonight a few of the other husbands danced with me and I really started to miss dancing."

"Of course I'll dance with you." David never felt that he was a good dancer but Karen was playing soft music and the dancing would be slow. He can easily sway his hips to the music.

She walked up to him and held out her arms and they moved together with their bodies touching, they melted into one. David placed his right hand on the small of her back and started leading Karen. After the second song he felt a little more confident and let his hand slide from the small of her back to her ass cheek. Karen quietly moaned but didn't stop him.

Being in his arms Karen felt safe and felt him touching her, enjoying the fact that a young stud wanted her. Then she felt him becoming aroused and pressed herself into him, enjoying the sensations of this young man becoming hard against her body. She thought he was rather impressive and his size raised her curiously because it had been a while since she had any and was she ever ready to get some right now!

David peeked down to check out her cleavage and noticed that her nipples were hard and the thought of it began to arouse him. His cock started to fill with blood until it reached its maximum size and hardness. Holding her in his hands did not help, nor did inhaling her perfume and he tried to back away, afraid that she would freak out at feeling his erection.

Karen felt David pull away and she reached out and pulled him closer, "You can't leave me now."

David took a step back but before he could sit Karen grabbed him as he looked at her and said, "I just need to sit down for a moment."

When she pulled him closer, his hard cock pressed against her stomach. There was no hiding his erection now and David knew it but Karen did not flinch or say anything only smiled. For her part, she'd found the confirmation that she was still attractive to men and the knowledge that David was so much younger than her only served to boost her self confidence. His stiff cock was pressed into her soft flesh and Karen had always enjoyed feeling a man aroused by her charms, enjoying many fantasies about aggressive men in bed.

Slowly they moved around the room and the way that he led her gave her the feeling of floating in clouds as she felt his hand move down and cup her left check. It had been years since a man had touched her like this and even more since she felt another man's hard cock pressing into her stomach. She gave a quick prayer hoping that his youth would allow him to last over and over again. After ten minutes of dancing she couldn't take any more, normally she enjoyed teasing but the animal in her was unleashed and it needed to be fed.

Karen put her hands on David's shoulders to push him away a little, "David, do you want to fuck me?" She broke their embrace and stepped away from him, "Because I really want you to fuck me David."

"Yes Karen I want to fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you for the past three years."

Knowing that David was a little uncomfortable but also very aroused Karen reached back and unzipped her dress allowing it to fall to the floor revealing her sexy new lingerie. The day before, she'd spent hours shopping for the perfect matching bra and panty set and almost gasped at her three hundred dollars investment, but thought, what the hell you only live once and then went back and spent another fifty on black stockings.

"I purchased new lingerie hoping that you would take me to bed. Do you approve?"

David smiled not sure what to do next as he'd never been seduced before.

She knew that he could see parts of her landing strip though her semi sheer thong. Her nipples were rock hard and constrained by the sheer bra.

"David, when going to a formal even a lady is expected to wear hosiery. Most of the stuffy wives wear pantyhose but I wanted you to see me in stockings." She paused for a moment to read his body language and was pleased by his reaction, "So tell me do you want to see more?"

With a flash, David was stood naked in front of her; his hard chiselled chest glimmered with a little nervous sweat. She enjoyed watching him walk towards her, watching the way his muscles flexed with each movement. She also enjoyed seeing his thick cock sway with each step, pointing at her, knowing that he wanted to penetrate her womanhood with that thick hard cock.

"David before we go any further, I'm not looking for a one night stand or a relationship. Do you understand?"

David smiled, "Yeah."

She didn't buy it, "David, I want you to fuck me every day this winter and summer and every time you come back from school next year."

"You want me on a regular basis?"

"Yes, I'm offering my body to you David do you understand?"

Karen was a very sexual woman and craved the attention of a stud. It had been years since Dean was able to give Karen what she needed in bed and he knew it, even encouraging her to explore different options to feed her craving. He had even arranged for several massages hoping that the masseur would help satisfy his wife's needs.

"David you have to understand our situation and be comfortable for you see, Dean knows about this."

"He does?"

"Yes he knows that I want to take you as my lover. Dean is unable to perform due to his medications and he wants me to take a lover to take care of my needs. Do you want to be my lover?"

"Oh how I want you."

Karen smiled as she enjoyed the ego boost, "Are you ready to make that commitment to fuck me as often as I need you to?"

David smiled, "Whenever you need me just send me a text."

Karen reached out for his hand, "David, give me your hands."

As he walked up to her, Karen reached back and opened her bra. She reached out for his hands and guided them to her breasts. "Do you like how my breasts feel?"

"Karen your breasts are perfect."

She took his right hand, guided him down to her thong and slipped him under until he found her delicate flesh. Her arousal coated his fingers as she pressed his hand against her pussy, cupping it which gave her greater pleasure. Her clit started to throb and there was no turning back now for she had to have David.

"David I'm going to give you my pussy tonight. It's a sacred thing what we are about to do. I have to have your trust and digression."

"I will never tell a soul."

"I know that David, that is why I'm allowing you to fuck me tonight. For years I've been taunting and teasing you by showing you my tits and not once have you told any of the neighbours." She reached out and pulled him back to her and together they slow danced to the beat of the music.

Karen enjoyed holding him close feeling his hard cock pressing into body. It had been too long since she felt a hard cock pressing into her flesh, "David come with me."

Karen led him to the guest bedroom on the main level of her house. Even though she wanted a lover she wasn't ready to have him in her master bedroom for that was still for Dean. Sure Karen knew that Dean wanted her to take a lover but she didn't feel comfortable kicking him out of the bedroom so that she could get some.

Once in the guest room she turned to David, "Please David, I want to see that hot body of yours." She locked the door behind her giving her a sense of privacy.

Karen intently looked at his toned and muscular body which aroused her even more. She could feel her own arousal running down her inner thighs now. She loved the way his cock looked thick and full of blood. Oh how she wanted to watch his muscles flex as he did her. She removed her panties and bra then slowly moved over to the bed. She had to feel him on top of her.

David walked over to the bed and knelt down on top of her. Karen reached out and pulled him on top of her for there was no time for foreplay not that she needed any; she just wanted him, wanted to feel him, and wanted him inside her!

"Oh David make me feel like a woman, over and over again."

Karen surprised Dean when she pulled him down on top of her and his cock rested on top of her wet clit. He rocked his hips to tease her a little and then moved to position the tip of his cock to enter her. Karen gasped as she felt him start to enter her.

She wanted him to take her, to do her hard but she wasn't fully ready for a man his size. She was torn; she had to have all of him inside her and just bask in animal sex but common sense took over.

"David, it's been a while since I've had a man so go slowly as I want to be able to walk tomorrow."

He didn't want to hurt her and knew from past lovers that women needed a few moments to become comfortable to his size but once a woman was ready to accommodate his size they would go wild and cum from it. He wanted to watch Karen cum and wondered what she looked like when she came? Would she be a loud lover or would she be quiet for fear of waking up her husband?

Inch by inch David took his time feeding Karen his cock. She moaned and whimpered but seemed eager to take more.

"Oh god David you feel so good. I can't believe that were doing this. Ah, you feel so, so good."

Finally after a few minutes all of David's cock was inside her and he gave her time to enjoy the feeling. He loved how her pussy gripped to his cock as Karen was tighter than most of his girlfriends. When Karen started to move her hips David picked up on the clue that told him that she was ready.

12