Doing Mrs. Hanson's Yard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers

I suddenly had a burst of energy. Sitting up suddenly, I almost shouted, "Yes!"

Mrs. Hanson smiled. "Do me one thing, though..."

"Anything!"

She got kind of serious. "Promise me that if you find a girl closer to your age who 'does it' for you, that you take advantage of it."

This threw me for a loop. I responded, a little confused, "Um... okay."

Mrs. Hanson reached out and cupped my cheek in her hand. Her look was dead serious. "Please."

I knew what was happening. She was giving me an out, something I didn't really want. However, what if, somewhere down the road, I *did* meet a girl who was around my age who I thought as much of as I did her? Would I be *able* to turn my back on her and go for the "younger" woman? I wouldn't know until the time came, if it ever did. And if the day arrived that I had to make that choice, she was letting me know that it was okay.

I took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. "I will."

For a moment, Mrs. Hanson examined my face seriously, then slowly broke into a grin once more. She then leaned over and kissed me again. "Until that day comes, you're mine, though?"

Elation poured back into my body. "Absolutely," I replied, my cock starting to awaken again.

susurrus
susurrus
526 Followers