Doing Peggy

Story Info
Peggy gets teased
4.7k words
3.97
42.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny2
bunny2
2 Followers

CHAPTER ONE

Peggy looks absolutely delicious lying prone on the bed - her arms held to her sides by Velcro bands attached to a thin strap around her waist. I think she is not wearing a bra because I can see her nipples pushing out against the red silk blouse. Her jeans are so snug it looks like they're painted on, and just looking at those full thighs is starting to turn me on.

Oscar is beginning to stir in my briefs as I imagine the wonderful nudity under those clothes which will soon be spread out for the pleasure of my sight, taste, and touch. Her sheer stockings partly hide, partly enhance, the dainty feet peeking out from the jeans.

I brush my lips over her eyelids as I whisper, "Peggy, you are mine for tonight.". She softly answers "Yes" as I slip on the blindfold.

Reaching down for her tits, I feel she really is wearing a bra, but it has holes for the nipples which begin to harden as I stroke them gently through the silken material of the blouse. They get even harder as I start pinching, pulling, and twisting those nubs. Finally, when her nipples are hard as little acorns, I fasten the nipple clamps. The clamp tension is adjusted the way she loves it - it hurts so good. Peggy moans a little.

I touch my lips to hers, then circle her lips with my tongue. Her tongue comes out seeking mine, but I don't touch it. I only watch as her tongue fucks the empty air.

Next, I go to the end of the bed and stroke her toes. I take her left foot in my mouth and begin sucking like I'm giving her big toe a blow job. At the same time, I'm tracing the instep of that foot with a finger. Peggy tries to jerk the foot away from me, but I hold tight to the ankle

so she has to take it. She says, "That tickles so. I can't stand it." I tell her, "You must, and be still. If you interrupt again, I'll put the ball gag in your mouth. I'll tell you when I want you to talk." She becomes quiet except for a few tiny squeals, but her left leg continues to twitch and jerk in my hand. Finally I stop and she sighs with relief until I start the same procedure on the right foot. When I finish with the right foot, her legs drop limply to the bed.

Now it's time to turn her over. I gaze in admiration at the hillocks of her ass rising to greet me, held firm in the jeans. Oscar likes the view also, and pushes impatiently at the front of my pants. I tease him (and myself) a bit as I let his tip press briefly against the spot where the jeans are holding Peggy 's ass crack closed. He wants me to rip the jeans down and take her ass, but we'll have to wait awhile for that as I move over to the side of the bed.

With her hair pushed aside, I kiss and lick the nape of her neck. Then I gently nibble on each earlobe.

Carefully I unbutton her blouse down the back and pull it out so her back is bare to the waist except for the bra strap. I pick up a feather and stroke it over her back - up and down - back and forth. I watch the tiny shivers in the skin on her back from using the feather before I start to kiss up and down Peggy's back with brief licks here and there.

I put a vibrating massager on the back of my hand and turn it on so the vibrations pass through my fingers and palm to whatever I'm touching. With this, I stroke up and down her back, paying special attention to the hollow just above her pants. Next, the soles of her feet get the massage.

Now I straddle her waist, facing her feet so I can start enjoying Peggy's ass. I run the massager back and forth across those inviting mounds. I try to rub down into her ass crack, but the jeans are too tight to get very far. Reaching lower, I delve into the crease between her ass and her thighs. As exciting as it is now, how much more intense it will be when I repeat this massage with no cloth separating us.

Peggy is now humping back against my hand with her legs apart so I could massage down into her crotch, but I stay on her thighs working slowly down the back then back up on the inside of each thigh. Her humping gets more urgent as I approach her pussy, but every time I stop just short and switch to the other leg.

It's now time to turn her back over. Her chest is rising and falling as she takes deep breaths. Her thighs are no longer close together, but spread wide as if expecting a visitor. Those lovely thighs tempt me. I think I could get myself off just by humping her thighs with the jeans still on them.

With the massager still on my hand, I touch one nipple -vibrating the nipple clamp. She moans again - and once more when I touch the other nipple. I watch her pink tongue poke out and lick her lips then wave in the air trying to find something to taste. I capture Peggy's tongue with my lips, and, this time, I let her tongue find mine. We duel with our tongues until I probe deep in her mouth and proceed to tongue fuck her. A promise of things to come (cum?).

When the tongue-fucking is done, I take the nipple clamps off. peggy shivers as the feeling comes back.

I release the Velcro strap on her left arm so I can slide her blouse off the arm. I flip the blouse to her right side so I can get my first view of her tits. The red lace bra is too snug for her, and her tits bulge through the nipple holes. The nipples are the hardest I've ever seen, and I suck first one then the other to assuage the pain from the clamps. The clamps are put aside for later. The Velcro strap goes back on the left arm.

Oscar won't be denied any longer so I unzip my leather pants to let him out into the fresh air.

CHAPTER 2

I pick up my digital camera to get another picture for my album. Peggy is gently raising her hips - seeking some physical contact. But she knows I'm in control of her and she'll get it when I'm ready, not when she asks for it.

From my equipment drawer, I pick out a feather - a soft, downy ostrich feather. I trace the feather back and forth across her stomach - circling the navel. She wiggles enticingly as the tickling continues up to the bottom edge of her tits. Next, I apply the feather on her nipples - whipping them back and forth. She cries out. "Ah ah". "Hush, or I'll get the ball gag." She is silent, but her body keeps up its thrusting movements.

It's time for the much anticipated moment when I remove the jeans which have been outlining her luscious legs. I unbuckle the belt and slide it out of the belt loops. The belt is put aside for the moment as I may need it later. The zipper of the jeans is in the front, and I ease it down seeing some red lace of her panties peeking out. Gripping the sides at the waist, I slide the jeans down to her thighs. The jeans hold her legs together, but I get a good view of the red lace panties which match her bra. It takes some tugging on the legs to get the snug jeans the rest of the way off, and Peggy's legs fall open again.

This gives me a better opportunity to admire the red panties - like Christmas wrapping on a present I'll be opening soon. There is a wet spot in the crotch giving evidence of her pleasure. The wetness makes the thin material almost transparent, and I can see there is no pussy hair around the lips which are already slightly engorged. She has obviously obeyed my instruction to shave.

Oscar has been enjoying the show and is supplying his own lubricant. I bring Oscar up to her nipples, and rub his wetness all around them. Those hard little nubs wont quite fit in his piss-hole, but it's fun trying. I take another picture - a close-up - showing the nipples glistening with the pre-cum.

With the massager buzzing again on the back of my hand I massage her legs. First the calves - then the front of her thighs. and finally up the inside of the thighs almost (but not quite) to the edge of those enticing red panties. I make several trips up and down the sexy legs. Her legs are now wide apart, and the wet spot on Peggy's panties is growing. I can begin to smell her arousal. If I could bottle that fragrance, I could make a fortune.

Time to turn her over again. I reflect that each aspect of her body has its own enticements. I pause to admire the round globes of her ass, and take a picture of the red panties. I think Peggy is trying to fuck the mattress, but not receiving much satisfaction.

Oscar is pointing to her ass like a compass needle, and I give in to his urging and let him touch the cleft between the globes. He presses in and leaves his own wet spot on the back of the red panties.

Settling myself on the small of her back, facing her feet, I prepare to massage her ass. First I give each hemisphere a brisk smack to wake it up, and then stroke them round and round - gently at first - then more and more firmly - admiring how they jiggle just enough to be interesting, but not so much as to be floppy. I pay plenty of attention to the underside where her ass meets her thighs, and then, spreading the cheeks apart, I dive deeply into the crack, letting one vibrating finger stroke the rim of the hole and then follow the crease down to the back edge of her pussy. Peggy's fucking motions intensify at this, but I'm not yet ready to assuage her craving for an insertion.

Turning around, I release the snaps of her bra. The tight bra has left marks across the lovely skin, so I carefully lick all the marks before turning her again onto her back.

CHAPTER THREE

When I turn Peggy onto her back again, her legs, snug in their sheer nylons, fall back open again. The wet spot on the red panties has grown bigger, and the engorged pussy lips and some neatly trimmed hair above show clearly through the transparent wetness.

I unstrap momentarily the Velcro band on her right arm long enough to slip the bra and blouse off the right arm. The red bra now hangs loosely on her left arm. With the massager, I caress the soft globes of her lovely 35C tits watching the vibrations of the massager shake the flesh. I make sure I give plenty of time to the often neglected undersides, and from time to time drag my fingers across the hard nipples. Pushing down with her elbows, Peggy thrusts up her chest to increase the pressure.

Two more pictures as I take pleasure in the fact that Peggy's tits don't sag and each is crowned with a dark nub. One shot looking down from above at her entire length and one close-up from below showing her face framed by the tits.

Picking up the belt, I double it and, without warning, slap the underside of her right tit. She cries out at the sudden attack, but I tell her to "Hush and take your punishment for being naughty." The belt left a faint red mark across the tit which I lick to comfort it. I repeat this on the left side of the tit, then the right, and then the top. Then around again. Slap - lick - slap - lick Twice more and the right tit is a nice shade of pink. That looks so nice, I repeat the procedure on the left tit, and then take a picture to capture the rosy color.

I drop the belt and pick up the feather. Now round and round the thrusting tits - keeping away from the nipples. The skin of Peggy's tits has become so sensitive, the feather doesn't tickle any more - it feels hot. The tits want to be sucked and bitten. All in good time.

All this exertion has made me warm. So I strip off the leather vest and pants and stand nude over my lovely captive.

With an excited flex from Oscar, I straddle Peggy's stomach and lay Oscar down between those soft breasts. Using my hands on the sides, I press the breasts together to make a tunnel, and I start to fuck her tits. The breasts are warm from the belt and wet from the licking, so Oscar slides nicely back and forth between them. I keep it slow and steady. I could cum easily now, but I want to build the tension higher yet.

Each time Oscar gets close to her chin, Peggy tries to reach him with her tongue. He can have that, too, before we're done, but for now I let Peggy have one lick on the head before we back away. When I move up for that lick, my balls drag into the tit valley. Nice and soft and warm!!. We'll do that again, also.

We've had the heat - now the cold. I hold an ice cube against one nipple. Rinsing my mouth with hot water, I remove the ice cube and suck the nipple. Repeat hot - cold - hot - cold until Peggy can't tell the difference. The ice feels as hot as the mouth. At that point, I replace the clamp on that nipple - a little tighter than the first time, and then turn my attention to the other nipple. So it won't feel left out, I give this one the same treatment. Repeat the hot - cold and end with the clamp.

I see Peggy's tongue wiping back and forth across her lips Trying to stimulate them? Or just keep them moist?. Whatever. I bring my mouth down on hers. Her tongue immediately invades my mouth - searching for any stimulation it can find. I respond by working my tongue in and out demonstrating the motion we both hunger for. She sucks frantically - her body writhing - soon she will be conscious of nothing in the world except the need to cum. And cum. And CUM.

With Oscar between her legs, I let him slide up and down - from her calves to the darker top of the thigh-high nylons. Her stockings become slippery with his juices. Before we're done Oscar will become familiar with every inch of the lovely 5' 3" body.

I roll down the stockings one at a time. Slowly - lusting over the feel of the soft firm flesh of her legs. One by one, I lift the legs and stroke them gently all the way from the ankles to her panty line. With my face between her legs, I stroke them with my cheeks from the calves all the way up her thighs to where I can smell the fragrance of her arousal.

Pulling the soles of her feet together, I insert Oscar between them - giving him a new tunnel to invade. I can feel the pressure building. Next I move Oscar up so he is between the toes of her two feet. As he fucks gently back and forth, Peggy wiggles her toes - trying to grasp him - this is a brand new sensation for me. I like it.

Peggy is moaning almost continuously now. I tell her "Hush, little one You may not speak now, just feel."

Time for another picture - feet together - knees wide apart in invitation.

Like a compass needle, Oscar is pointing at her crotch and trying to pull me in to it. But he has to wait - just like Peggy.

CHAPTER 4

Standing beside her, I admire Peggy's body stretched out and humping the air. I gaze lustfully at the graceful legs, the now soaking red panties, the tits wearing their nipple clamps, and the parted lips of her mouth with the pink tongue poking out now and again.

Taking hold of the waistband, I slowly roll down the panties - discovering the neatly trimmed triangle of hair on the prominent mound, and below, that, the puffy pussy lips devoid of hair. Now the rest of the way down her legs and off.

She makes such a lovely sight - totally nude - legs slightly apart - those lovely, soft thighs inviting and promising such delights. I think I could get off just looking and imagining, but there's even more in prospect. Another picture is in order - Make that two pictures. One up close, and one at a distance.

Her toes, damp from Oscar's ministrations, look in need of sucking. Not wanting to disappoint them, I love them one at a time to prolong it. I switch from foot to foot about a half a dozen times before moving up to her calves. Peggy has very recently waxed her legs judging by the baby soft smoothness. Now my hands and fingers are my prime weapon, caressing, rubbing and stroking her fabulous legs with an occasional kiss for emphasis. My fingers move to her thighs lingering first to tenderly touch the back of her knees.

Peggy undoubtedly enjoys all this attention but once my hands and mouth get to within a few inches of her pussy her excitement increases dramatically. Her breathing changes and her passiveness disappears. Her hips lift from the bed pushing her sweet pussy toward me. Somehow I manage to resist that temptation and let my mouth circle her calling pussy.

I reach for my glass of hot water, dip my finger in it, and slowly run it up the pussy lips - from back to front. After I repeat this about ten times, the lips are as warm as my finger and the petals start to open like a blooming flower.

I feel the hair above her pussy and play with the nether lips, enjoying the soft and wet feel of her most intimate little flower. I feel the bud of her hard clit and rub my finger around it. Peggy cries out in pleasure.

'Do you want me to stop?' I ask, rubbing the little clit.

'No,' gasps Peggy..

I continue and then feel the pubic hair, pinching and pulling at the delicate strands. Then I feel back towards the swollen lips and trace my finger along the crease, tucking my finger in between, trying to push my finger in the tight vagina. I push at the resistance and slide the middle finger deep into the young woman pussy, down to the knuckle. Peggy cries out again and I begin fingering her, enjoying the firm and tight pussy and the pressure around my finger. After a bit, I push in another finger - loosening her up a little for Oscar's benefit.

Undoing the Velcro momentarily, I take the bra off her left arm, and then turn her onto her stomach.

CHAPTER FIVE

I lick the juncture between Peggy's ass and her thighs - first the left side then the right.side. She has been sweating, and the sweat tastes sweet. I can smell her arousal now more strongly. Her legs are slightly apart, and her pussy is glistening with her juices. Oscar, now as stiff as a steel pipe, is matching her juices.

Next I straddle the backs of her knees, letting Oscar hang between Peggy's plump thighs. The thighs are just too far apart for him to touch both at once, but he's trying. In this position I can use both hands to play with the round hillocks of her ass. I give each cheek a slap to make sure it is paying attention, and then roll the cheeks up and down - then sideways - watching the little hole appear and hide as I open and close the crack.

Oscar inches closer and closer to his goal, but I make him back away so I can run the feather up the back of her legs. First the left leg, then the right, starting from the soles of her feet, up the calves to the back of her knees, and up those gorgeous thighs almost, but not quite, to Peggy's cunt. The lips are glistening with moisture - both her own and the wetness from the warm water stroking.

"Time for your massage", I tell her as I reach for the scented oil. I warm a little in my hands before I cover her back with oil and rub it in from her shoulders down to her waist. Now I turn around and straddle her waist so I can work the oil into her lovely legs and her ass. First I stroke the oil into her calves, then up to the taste-tempting fullness of Peggy's thighs. Now I carefully massage her ass making sure to get a finger all the way up and down the crack. When I rub some of the oil around her asshole, I could swear the little eye is winking at me. I push one finger a little way in the hole, and Peggy responds by trying to hump the mattress, but with her arms tied to her sides, she can't get any purchase.

I spread her legs a little further apart and take two more pictures - one from her shoulders down, and one from below her feet showing the long valley going up her legs to the glistening pussy lips at the juncture.

Peggy's ass is just loose enough to allow a good pinch, so I pinch all over the cheeks to warm them up and finish off with a loud slap on each side. Holding the cheeks apart, I now let Oscar settle in her ass crack, and squeeze the cheeks together to give him a nice warm tunnel. As Oscar moves gently back and forth in this tunnel, I can feel Peggy's cunt lips rubbing against my balls. I'm glad she shaved them. It feels good! I reach behind me and push one ball into her cunt - then the other. It's warm and oh so wet in there. Oscar must stop moving while I luxurate in this new feeling. The warmth seems to radiate from my groin all through my body.

bunny2
bunny2
2 Followers
12