Doing Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondfan69
bondfan69
70 Followers

"Well, if you're gonna do that, Sara, come here, Laura. Climb up on the bed and I'll get them really wet for you."

Laura climbed onto the bed and straddled Luke's hips. Sara held the swollen cock like a baseball bat and pointed it to Laura's swollen, dripping snatch. Laura moved back a bit, and felt the swollen knob push her pussy lips apart. Determined to slide at least some of her stepfather's massive cock into her steaming cunt, Laura pushed back hard, and the huge purple knob slipped past her wet opening.

"Ohhh! Fuck me, Daddy, that feels so fucking good." She pushed back some more until about six inches of Luke's huge tool forced its way inside the tiny girl. Luke moaned as she started sliding up and down the massive cock. Precum was oozing out the end of it and dripping from Laura's swollen lips. Sara was lying beside them, slowly fingering her huge clit. She reached over and slid her hand over Luke's balls, now soaked with both his and Laura's juices. Sara then slid her wet hand up a little, teasing Laura's tiny little anus. Laura moaned as Sara slid a finger inside the tight, slick opening.

"Fuck my ass, Sara! That feels so fucking good." Sara did as she asked, alternating between sliding it in Laura's bum, then down out over Luke's balls. She decided to move a little further down, and rimmed his anus with her slippery fingers.

"Mmm", Luke moaned, as he sucked on Laura's nipple. Laura was moving faster now, taking about 6 or 7 inches of the enormous cock into her throbbing cunt. She was breathing really hard, and had a glazed look in her eyes, like a woman possessed.

Just then the phone beside Laura's bed rang, and Sara reached over to pick it up. She listened for a minute, then said okay, and hung up.

"That was Mom, she's on her way home. Looks like we'll have to finish this little game later."

To be continued...

bondfan69
bondfan69
70 Followers
12