Doing the Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Christine takes revenge on Robin, with mixed results.
7.4k words
4.33
108.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug
Ug
389 Followers

Christine had had enough of Robin. For the past year she had put up with his sly smiles every time she entered the room, his ability to turn up at the photocopier when only she was there, he would even walk straight into her office without knocking and just stand there openly ogling her body whilst she would be on the phone. All of this just because he had managed to blackmail her into having sex at his place. It wasn't even sex, at one point he had raped her. She had shouted for him to pull out, for him not to cum in her, but he had held her down and fucked her. He had video taped the whole thing and had presented it to her the morning after. The worst thing of all was that one point she had enjoyed it. She was so annoyed with herself for falling for his plan, and now she, being his manageress, had lost her hold and control on him. She wasn't going to give up this job and move elsewhere because of this little fucker, and she couldn't fire him because of the video.

Arranging to have the following week off with her manager, she decided that she could for at least one week not have him leering at her. She went home that evening to find her husband not there, a message on the answer-phone told her he was going to be very late with some report due tomorrow. She sat down with her laptop and switched it on. Opening her purse, she pulled out the CD which Robin had so joyfully presented to her the next morning. For some reason tonight of all nights she had decided to actually bring it home. She hadn't before in case her husband found it and she would need to explain everything. Everything from giving her manager a blow job after a Christmas night out to falling for a cheap blackmailing trick.

The disk glinted light of it as she paused to think why she had decided to bring it home tonight of all nights. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and placed it in the drive and clicked view.

She had never really sat there and watched it all the way through, thinking it revolting the way he had gained control over her and the stupid way she had fallen for it. Tonight though, she sat and forced herself to watch how it unfolded. Her eyes were mesmerized by the screen, she watched him use her mouth, saw how the view enlarged to show her head being forced onto his dick as he pumped his load into her throat. She sat and watched, nervously chewing her lip. Her eyes widened as the computer showed her being forced face down into the chair as he brutally fucked her from behind, her muffled yells begging him to stop. She watched as she ran from the room and Robin turned and smiled to the camera.

The screen blanked out at the end of the film. Christine was lost in thought for a few seconds before she realised she had her thighs clenched and was breathing heavily. How the hell was this turning her on, she didn't know or understand. She had stopped her medication of fertility drugs immediately after her rape, which she knew attributed to being the reason for his ease of play and her sexual excitement. They had somehow made her more sexually active and more uninhibited.

She checked her watch and knew her husband wasn't due for a long while yet. Glancing to check the curtains were drawn, she hitched her skirt up and watched the video again.

She paused it on where he was fucking her from behind and masturbated, she didn't know if she was pretending it wasn't him or imaging it was someone else, it was the image that caused her to finger fuck herself. The loss of control, to be at the mercy of another man, unable to stop him using her in the manner he wanted to. She closed her eyes and remembered the feeling of being taken and the huge orgasm she felt before he came.

Afterwards Christine opened her eyes and stared at the screen, slightly ashamed of what she had just done, but also intrigued. She understood now exactly how to regain control over Robin, but was slightly fearful of how to do it. So much could go wrong, but if it worked she would be back in charge. Re-adjusting her skirt, she went upstairs and opened the medicine cabinet and near the back found her bottle of fertility drugs. She took the cap off and dry swallowed a couple. Christine was going to use her body to against Robin, to make him submit in the same way that she had, make him beg, squirm, to do with him as she pleased and leave him aside, used. She went back downstairs, unloaded the CD and started to make a plan of action.

Robin was sat at his desk when she returned to work, surfing the internet, and as usual finding reasons not to tackle his fair share of the work. He saw Christine walk through the door and his eyes followed her in. In the last year since he had had his way with her, she had never worn a short skirt, but here she was now walking toward him, a mid thigh length skirt on with dark tanned nylons underneath, his eyes drew up her body and saw the low plunging neck line of her top, which hinted at a black lacy bra every so often. She had worn full make-up, highlighting her cheekbones and lips, her hair professionally tied up, making her look very official. Robin licked his dry lips and adjusted his seat to make himself more comfortable.

She looked at him as if noticing him for the first time, a smile like from a snake to a rat played across her lip. Deliberately, she placed both hands on his desk, eyes locked on his and leant down, providing him with a full view of what was beneath the top. "Ah Robin, I was wondering if I could see you in my office in 5 minutes."

Robin blinked his eyes not removing themselves from the wonderful cleavage on display, but said nothing.

"And bring a coffee for me, black." She turned to walk to her office and glanced as seductively as possible over shoulder at him. "Please!" she said softly.

Robin watched her walk towards her office, his eyes following the way her legs moved and the wonderful way that she moved her backside, swinging her hips slightly. What the fuck was she up to?

Less than five minutes later Robin knocked on the door and entered holding two cups of coffee. She swivelled her chair to face him and smiled. "Thank you Robin. Please close the door and sit down."

Robin placed her cup on the table, his eyes playing up her legs, seeing how far and what he could make out up there. Stockings or pantyhose?

She sat slightly back from the desk so he could see exactly what she had to offer and so she could see that he was almost hers to control again. This wasn't enough, she wanted humiliation for him. "I bet you're wondering what am I up to, aren't you?" She let her high heeled shoe dangle from her foot and noted the way his eyes followed it every movement. Robin never said a word and just nodded.

The previous week, from the Friday night to this morning, she had doubled her prescribed dosage of pills. Her husband had noticed the side effect. He had been made aware of it every night and morning, and at one stage had to physically push her off so he could at least spend one night in peace.

"I want us to go to a small hotel I know and carry on where we left off last time." She said picking imaginary fluff of her nylons.

This made Robin look up. "What?"

"You heard me" she smiled confidently "a hotel room? Me? You? Us? Fucking? Are you interested?"

Robin stared; it was certainly not a time to ask why "When?"

"Tonight, after work." She reached slightly into her low cut top and magically produced a business card before proffering it to him.

Robin grinned like a madman and snatched the card from her fingers. He paused long enough to remember that there was no such thing as a free meal. "What's the catch?"

Christine smiled slightly, the corner of her mouth rising. "This time, it'll be my rules, my video and, I." She paused so he understood fully "I will be in charge. Do we have a deal?"

Robin quickly thought of what she was trying to do. "Just you in the room right?" She nodded. "So no tying me to the bed so some gay guy can rape my arse right?"

She smiled at him, and gently licked the front of her teeth. "You WILL be tied to the bed so you know I'm in charge, but there will be no other people in the room but me..." she leaned forward "... and you!"

Robin knew this was a trap, but the bait was so irresistible. He stood from his chair and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" she asked calmly.

He walked slowly towards her. "I want proof this isn't you fucking with my mind"

She looked at him, momentarily unbalanced, but maintaining an outer show of confidence. "What do you need?"

"I want you to get on your knees and suck me off" he said pointing to the floor.

"No, I told you. This time I'm in control or nothing."

Robin looked annoyed at this, his power being slowly taken from him.

Christine stood "Now, if you excuse me, I'm late for a meeting."

She went to walk past him, but he pushed her up against the wall. Christine floundered against his grip. His mouth going for her neck, one of his hands tugging at the hem of her short skirt and shoving its way between her thighs..

Christine forced herself to stiffen and stopped fighting. She felt his hand between her thighs, rubbing furiously at her crotch. "Not in the office" she hissed. Just as the last time he was going to ignore her protests and she felt his hand reposition itself and the crotch of her pantyhose being pulled sharply as he tried to rip them open. Christine was not about to be taken in her office. With her last strength, she pushed him off her and he fell back against the desk.

"I think that's all the proof you're getting for now" she repositioned her skirt and hair and pushed past him "7 O'clock tonight in the bar, don't be late."

Robin went back to his seat, his hard on pushing angrily against his pants. The little prick tease, what was she up to? He looked at the business card she had given him, no room number just the time and location written on it. There was no way he was going in unprepared.

At just before 7:00pm, Robin entered the bar. It was a small hotel and the bar was relatively unoccupied. Christine was sat at the bar, chatting to the barman. She had changed from her work clothes to a thin dark blue dress, and very dark nylons on. She looked so horny. She turned to smile at him and got off the stool, ignoring the barman and went to him. "Want to sit down first?" She asked pointing to a table.

Robin simply nodded and sat down opposite her. He was unsure how she wanted to play this, and he could tell she knew.

"I'm in room 416" she said pushing a key towards him "I'm going upstairs. You are to follow me in 15 minutes."

He nodded. She got up to go before he finally managed to say something. "Wait. How do I know this isn't a trap? You could have a few heavies up there to smash my face in"

She paused and then smiled "You don't." she grinned at him and winked "Besides, you know that isn't my style." With that she turned and left the bar, leaving Robin flummoxed. He waited 2 minutes to make sure she wasn't returning and took out his phone.

Fifteen minutes later, Robin walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. Inside was a large double brass bed and an en-suite bathroom, in the middle of the room was a video camera on a tripod. There were no heavies and nothing out of his worst dreams. The bathroom door opened and out walked Christine. She was dressed in a long black robe, and stood with her arms crossed in front of her. "Well? Are you going to come in and close the door or do we fuck in the hallway?"

Robin moved inside and closed the door behind him.

"On the bed Robin, hands above head!"

He paused, waiting for the trap to spring. It didn't.

"I told you Robin" she said calmly and sweetly "It's either my way or no way!"

Robin moved to the bed

"Take off you clothes for the camera please." Christine picked the camera from off the tripod and focused it on him. Cautiously, removed his clothes and lay on the bed.

"Thank you Robin. Now above your head are a pair of handcuffs, I want you to put them on."

Robin looked at her. Her robe had opened slightly revealing a part of dark blue corset and darker nylons. She seemed to be certainly dressed for the occasion. He lifted his hands and placed the cuffs around them, careful not to draw them tight.

"Tighter please Robin. I don't want you escaping do I? Not when it's my turn"

Pausing for a moment, aware the camera was on him and knowing there was some form of trap he slowly tightened the cuffs.

Christine moved around the bed, admiring his helpless position. She zoomed in on the cuffs and was quite satisfied that they were tight. Cautiously, she reached down and checked, making them click another notch, the expression on his face showing that he could no longer escape. She was so happy and excited. Carefully she put the camera back on the tripod and undid the belt from her robe, letting the long black robe slide from her body and pool on the floor. Robins face was shock and awe. She stood before him in a dark purple tightly fitting bodice, laced up the front, no shoulder straps. Between her legs was a matching pair of panties, as she twirled around she showed the thin string covering her backside. Her legs were adorned with black stockings with a jet black lace top. The sight made his erection quiver in anticipation. She noticed and smiled at his tremor of excitement. "I take it this was a good choice to wear?"

Robin couldn't muster any words but eagerly shook his head in agreement.

She sat on the side of the bed and gently reached out, stroking his member.

Robin pushed his hips up to meet her hand, but her hand instead of stoking his dick, pushed his hips back down. "I'm in control, remember?"

Robin's body stiffened as she gently let her fingernail scrape the base of his dick.

"I remember this dick" she said looking into his eyes "fucking me deep and hard. Do you remember Robin?"

Robin was biting his lip as she took it between her thumb and forefinger and slowly drew them up and down. He couldn't answer and just nodded.

She moved her mouth closer and let her hot sweet breath blow against his rigid member.

"Christ Christine! Don't. You don't want me cumming yet do you?" He flustered.

"No" was her simple answer.

She felt so in control, so powerful. Christine let go of his cock and swung her legs onto the bed, straggling his thighs.

"I bet you want me to take these panties off so you can push it up into me don't you?" she said, sliding her crotch up his leg.

Robin was beyond answering, and just gazed wide eyed at this woman in front of him.

She stopped as the crotch was over his dick and lowered herself so the fine material separated her from his urgent needs. Moving her arms, she placed her hands on his shoulders and looked down into his face, as she slowly rubbed her protected pussy against his dick.

"Well?" she asked smiling

"Huh?" said Robin, lost in the sensations of the body.

"Do you want me to take my panties off so you can fuck me?"

"Yes!"

She smiled down at him, showing she was in control. "Ask me nicely, and I may"

"Take off your panties now" he growled

His head reeled from the hard slap across his head. "What the fuck?" he shouted.

She still was above him, leaning over his body. "I said ask nicely!"

Christine resumed smiling whilst slowly sliding her crotch up and down his cock.

So this was her plan. Robin knew there was to be a trap or a clause and this was it. She wanted him to beg and plead like a puppy. For now he would play along.

"Please will you remove your panties Christine?" he asked softly

She closed her eyes and slid harder against his dick. "Why?" She whispered, lost in her pleasure.

"So I can fuck you!"

Slap!

"What the hell was that for?" he asked.

"I want you to beg me to" She grinned.

Robin closed his eyes tight so he could concentrate on the right words. "Please remove you panties Christine so I can fuck you." He gulped as he felt her rub harder and quicker against his dick "otherwise I'm going to cum on them"

She smirked at him "How does it feel to loose your control Robin?"

He opened his eyes and looked at her face. This was more of the trap.

"Beg me again Robin!" she growled as she ground her pantied crotch against him

"Please Christine, I'm going to cum" He gasped

She paused and raised her crotch from his dick

"You could have got me pregnant when you raped me" she growled.

"What? I didn't rape you!" he gasped

She slapped him harder across the face, the sound echoed around the room.

"You know you did! When I said 'No' and begged you to pull out, you carried on fucking me"

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted it!" He shouted out

She slapped him harder "Liar!" She yelled and slapped him again.

She slowly lowered herself back to his dick and resumed rubbing, the smile gone from her face.

She wanted her power back.

"Tell me Robin, what's it like to have a woman so close to you at the moment and unable to do a thing about it?" She moved her hand seductively down the corset, making sure Robins eyes followed it into her small matching panties.

"Are you going to hit me if you don't like the answer?" he asked

"Possibly." She moaned as she closed her eyes, her finger slowly moving through her pubic hair.

"Then it's fucking annoying!" he snarled. She could feel how excited he was; his body beneath her, wriggling trying to find something to fuck.

She gulped loudly as she started to tease herself. "I'd bet you'd really like to fuck me right now wouldn't you?" she whispered softly.

Robin pulled hard on the cuffs, but they wouldn't give. "Damn straight!" he growled.

"I'd bet you'd like to bend me over like you did last time and fuck me like a slut."

"Yes" he said. Robin could tell she was not really paying him attention. Her hand inside her panties moved furiously, whilst she sat on his cock but in such a way he couldn't gain purchase anywhere.

"What would you do to me?" Her words coming out in gasps

"I'd shove myself right in you, no messing around with foreplay, and fuck you like meat!"

If she heard this he didn't know, because he watched her suddenly whimper and and bit her lip, her body quivering as she orgasmed on him.

After a moment, she re-opened her eyes and pulled her hands from her panties. She held them to his face, about to let him suck her off her fingers, but instead wiping them down his cheeks.

She got off the bed and once she had Robin's undivided attention eased her panties down her nylon covered thighs, lifting them up with thumb and forefinger and placing them on his chest.

"I remember quite well, that you like to use your mouth." She smirked at him.

Robin just stared at her, not responding.

She climbed back on the bed, straggling his chest and began to shuffle forwards.

Reaching down she grasped his head in both hands and lifted it up.

"Stick out your tongue!" She demanded

He remained tight lipped, his face glowering at her for making such demands of him.

"Stick out your tongue, now!" Her face showed anger at his refusal.

"At least finish my dick off by hand first"

"I'm saving that for later. Now do as I say or do I have to hit you until you do as you told?" The expression in her eyes showed she wasn't about to use slaps to the face.

He obeyed.

Christine shuffled forward, still holding his head. As his tongue parted her pubic bush, she groaned and pulled his face into her.

Robin decided that like before he would use her as he wanted and not let her fulfil her lust. Forcing his tongue into her, he tasted her juices once more. The more he fucked her with his tongue the harder she would crush her mound against his face. He could feel her hands either side of his head, her nails like spurs driving him on. The sap from her flowed freely and her urgent grunting from above showed she was close to release. At once Robin withdrew his tongue and closed his mouth. His plan didn't work, instead of her stopping and ordering him to obey her, she carried on rubbing her mound against him Her cunt rubbed frantically across his face, bashing into his nose, stopping him from breathing. She started to howl and shout as she came, her wetness surging across him mouth and into his nose. Suddenly she released his head, letting it flop back hard onto the bed.

Ug
Ug
389 Followers