Doing the Coach a Favor

Story Info
High school athlete takes care of business for Coach.
1.3k words
3.97
79.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Names were changed to protect the Coach's memory.

Football season was over and so was my high school career. We'd won the County title; taken thrid place in the state tournament; and I had a scholarship to State College to play ball.

My life was programmed to succeed; and I had Coach Joe to thank for it. I owed him quite a few favors; and when he told me he was taking a post season hunting trip, I was only too happy to agree to keep an eye on his place and help his wife if she had any problems.

Coach was a burly guy; about 6'4"; his wife was a pudgy 5'2". Both were in their forties and had been married for over 20 years from what I knew.

Coach left on Friday evening for Montana. As I promised, I stopped by his place on Saturday morning to check on things. He lived in the country; no neighbors within 1/2 a mile or so.

I pulled down the drive; put the car in park; cut off the engine; and climbed out. I walked up to the door; rang the bell; and waited. It was about 10 in the Morning; and suddenly the thought hit, Mrs. P might not be an early riser.

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later she came to the door. I stammered my apologies for waking her; she smiled and told me not to be concerned.

Come in, she said as she opened the door. You must be freezing.

I entered and admitted it was a bit nippy out there. For the first time, I really noticed she had only a short tee shirt on. Her nipples were fat, long; and poking hard through the material. But she didn't seem to notice.

Coffee, she asked as she headed back to the kitchen?

Yes Maam, I responded; that would be great as I followed down the hall.

I took a seat on the bar stool at the counter and couldn't help but notice she had no panties on when she stretched to get a couple of coffee cups. Cream or sugar, she asked.

Neither; I like coffee black. She smiled.

Thanks Mrs. P, I saaid when she handed me a mug.

Let's get something straight, Thomas, she said. Season's over; Joe is no longer your Coach; my friends call me Gina. Are you my friend?

I sure want to be Gina, I responded. Let me take a moment to describe her. She was Italian with nice olive toned skin and black hair cut in a shag. She was 5'2" and about 160, what I would have called a nice porker. She did have a great smile and would have been a real knock out if she would drop 40 pounds or so. As I learned while we chatted, she'd gone back to school and was working on a degree in art.

We chatted for 15 minutes or so about nothing of importance. She wa seated on a bar stool not 2 feet from me so thankfully I was not trying to get a view of her pussy. Those titties were doing me in as it was. I guess they were 38DD with nipples that were close to an inch long.

Finally, I asked if there was anything I could do to help her as I had promised Coach Joe I would.

Well, she began, I could use some help with my art project.

Sure I responded; how can I help.

I need a model she responded. I've got a project due on Tuesday and I haven't even started it.

A model, I asked? You want me to model?

If you would it would get me out of a big jam she responded.

Okay, I told Coach I would do whatever you needed.

She jumped up like a school child and took my hand as she led me to her studio.

It was actually a spare bedroom with an easel and her paints and brushes to one side.

Where do you want me I asked.

While I get my smock on, you'll need to disrobe as I have to paint a nude.

While she was gone, I stripped off my sweater, shirt, shoes, and socks. I hesitated to go further and find out she'd been kidding.

She came back in wearing an oversized shirt with only 2 buttons hooked and a pair of 4" heels. I need you to strip she said. I really need you naked.

Are you certain, I asked.

Absolutely, she responded. My porttrait has to be life like.

With that, I undid my jeans and stepped out of them. I had on a very tiny pair of bikini briefs. I thought that might be sufficient.

All the way Thomas, she commanded.

I thought what the heck and with that peeled the briefs down.

She had me strike a pose with my hands connected behind my head; muscles flexed; and crotch slightly thrust forward.

I noticed a slight blush on her cheeks as she walked back to her easel to begin.

I had just turned 18; was 5'9" and 165 with a 42" chest and 30" waist. I worked out daily; ran 5 miles every day; and I guess that accounted for my success on the football field and my scholarship.

I tried to keep a blank mind and not focus on her. I knew if I looked too much, I'd have a hard on in no time. I guess for my age I was well developed with 9". My nut sac contained 2 each of which was the size of an egg. My pubic area was shaved as were my balls.

Despite my best efforts, I had a hard on in no time. And I mean a raging hard on with my nuts swelling. I'd not had pussy in 3 days and it showed.

Now what are we going to do with that, she asked? I certainly can'nt have your magnificent hard on in the painting. She was flushed as she approached from her easel.

I apologized and offered to stand under a cold shower; but I knew I'd be hard again in no time if I was around her.

No, she said, I think I'll have to take care of it. With that she took hold of my cock and began kissing my chest.

Gina, please don't do that. It's hard enough being around you. You're Coach's wife. If it wasn't for that, I'd be on you like a horney dog.

She wasn't listening; she continued kissing my chest as her hand dropped to my balls and began squeezing them. That got to me.

With that, I pulled her head up; bent over and began frenching her. I was holding her head up and her mouth was on my tongue like she was starving.

We continued for a couple of minutes like that; and finally I lifted her and carried her to the bed. I set her on the floor; unbuttoned her shirt; and lay her back on the bed's edge.

I dropped to my knees and spead her legs. Her pussy was dripping as I spread her lips and began nibbling on her clit. I'd learned years ago if you ate a woman's pussy, she'd do anything for you.

I opened my lips further and took both pussy lips in as I sucked on her clit. At the same time, I threw her legs over my shoulders. I was eating her pussy as fast as I could; and she was hitting one orgasm after another.

My face was coated with her juices; and she was using her heels as though they had spurs on as she gigged my back for more. I obliged her.

I raised my eyes and saw she was tugging and twisiting her nipples; I was looking forward to using them myself.

I finally stood; spread her legs and moved forward to enter her with my cock. It was raging hard.