Doing the Dishes

Story Info
Deanna gets surprised by Ben while washing the dishes.
1.2k words
4.1
45.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna stood at the sink and sighed. Washing dishes was so tedious, you'd think she'd be able to let her mind wander to more interesting subjects, but today she just couldn't. All she could think about was the stack still waiting to the left of the sink. Dishes were nearly her least favorite chore under the best of circumstances, but with the dishwasher broken it was just that much less pleasant. She sighed again, so preoccupied that she barely noticed Ben's presence behind her. Her brain hardly registered the flash of red as it swept in front of her face.

The gag was her favorite -- soft but large, covered in shiny PVC. As she opened her mouth to gasp, Ben expertly filled her mouth with it. The scrub brush dropped into the sink with a splash. He used the straps to tilt her head back so she could see the wicked gleam in his eyes. Her pussy responded instantly, clenching and releasing a flood of moisture. Deanna reflexively grasped at the straps of the gag, knowing it was futile but also knowing it was exactly what he wanted. She struggled, but despite her weight advantage he was still much stronger than she was. He pulled her back against his chest, grabbing handfuls of hair to help his grip and pulling her deeper into the house.

He half-walked, half-dragged her to the bedroom and flung her face-first onto the bed. In the moment before he blindfolded her, she cataloged the array of toys laid out in front of her. There was her favorite dildo -- large, thick, polished steel -- and from the glaze on its surface she could tell he had chilled it first. And was that...her butt plug? She didn't even know he knew she had it -- it had never really been his thing. A shiver of anticipation ran down her spine and her cunt responded even more enthusiastically.

Once she was blindfolded and gagged, he rolled her over onto her back. She struggled against him as he began to bind her hands and feet with rope. He easily subdued her and she found herself tightly spread-eagled on the bed. She pulled against the restraints but he was a master of knots and there was no escape. Luckily for her she didn't really want to.

She sensed him looming over her. She felt his breath hot on her ear, but he didn't touch her yet. He simply breathed for several long moments, perhaps scenting her, perhaps simply tormenting her. She was mad with lust and entirely at his mercy. She whimpered, but he merely chuckled.

"Anxious, are you?" His voice, silky smooth and calm as ever, infuriated her. He sounded completely unaffected, although she knew better. He reveled in his superior control. She loved nothing more than when it snapped. She knew it would, and soon, but first he would torture her.

She heard the click of a cap, and figured he was lubing something. God, she hoped it was the plug. She loved the feeling of fullness that came from having it buried in her ass while she was getting fucked. She soon found out -- something cool and smooth probed at her backside.

"Do you like that? I was surprised when I found it in your toy box. You never mentioned you liked anal." He teased her with it, using it to spread the lube all around her tight hole. She squirmed and thrashed, barely able to contain her arousal. Suddenly, with one smooth, hard thrust, he rammed it home. She groaned in pleasure, and not a little pain.

The bed creaked as he leaned back, presumably to survey his work. "God, that's sexy. I never would have imagined. I wonder if I'll be able to feel it when I'm pounding you." She wriggled in her bonds but they held as tightly as ever. She felt him move off the bed and wondered what she was in for next. She was surprised to feel him untying her feet.

Leaving her hands bound, he ordered her to roll over. He nudged her until she got up on her knees, ass in the air. He was silent for a bit -- she couldn't hear anything but the ambient sounds of the house and his heavy breathing. Finally she heard him getting something else out of the box.

She didn't have to wait long to find out what. Whack! Her cheek stung from what she assumed was their shiny leather paddle. She'd never been spanked while her ass was full, and nearly came right then from the sensations. She held back, though, wanting to prolong the ecstasy as long as possible. Whack! He made her other cheek match the first. She quickly lost count as he rained blows on her sensitive backside. He finally stopped after what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a couple of minutes. Her ass throbbed in pain, but somehow she'd managed to keep her orgasm in check. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out, though. Her entire body was trembling.

He had her roll back over onto her back. Even the soft cotton sheets stung her tender butt. He secured her feet again, and she found herself too tense to put up even a token resistance. She figured the slightest touch would send her over the edge, and she was right.

Before she could even register that he'd moved, she felt the dildo slam into her pussy. Unable to contain her pleasure any longer, she came instantly. He continued to pound her mercilessly until she thought she would burst from the sensation. She quickly felt another orgasm building. He must have sensed it, because he slowed his thrusts. He filled her with it until she felt it hit her cervix, and then he swirled it in small circles, driving her wild. He alternated this with shallow thrusts, until she barely knew which way was up. Finally he withdrew it entirely, and she mourned its loss until she felt him climb on top of her.

He filled her pussy with his cock, inch by excruciating inch, until she felt his balls resting against her tender ass. He paused for a moment so they could both enjoy the feeling of being joined so intimately. And then he began to fuck her. Slowly at first, then building momentum until she wondered how the bed wasn't crashing through the floor. He talked dirty to her, telling her what a whore she was, how filthy she was for liking both her holes stuffed at the same time. "I'll bet you'd like to be sucking a cock right now too, wouldn't you, you slut? Would you like that? If I brought home a friend or two and made you fuck them too? Would you take three men at once? I'll bet you would, and you'd like it and you'd beg for more."

She admitted to herself that he was right, that a gangbang with her as the centerpiece had always been her biggest fantasy. She wondered if he was serious, if he'd actually make good on his threats. The thought made her come, and her spasms sent him over the edge as well. She felt his cock pulse as he shot his load deep inside her.

Later, after they were wrapped around each other and nearly asleep, she would have sworn she heard him say, "Someday soon."