Doing The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
One suck of Daddy's cock = trouble.
6.6k words
4.54
174.3k
35
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers

This is the second of a three chapter series. Please read DOING THE DOCTOR’S DAUGHTER, Ch. 1, for an introduction. Just click on my name and go to the link. And, please remember to vote and send feedback. It’s the only way we know how to please our readers.

I got a call at my offices on Friday from Cindy, the 18-year-old ice skater who’d lured me into a fuck session at her parents’ house the night before during a horrific windstorm.

“Uhh, hi, Jay!” she bubbled. “How’re you today?”

“Okay, Cindy,” I said, conscious of being heard by my employees. “How can I help you?”

She giggled at the word “help,” since that’s the euphemism she’d used when first she’d tried to seduce me a week before. “Oh, youhelped me a lot last night! Daddy called this morning and asked me to invite you to a party on Sunday. Ya’ know, a swim and a barbeque!” she chirped.

“Just a second. I want to take this on another phone,” I said, putting her on hold.

Closing the door to my private office, I sat and continued: “I hope at least Ginny and Carol will be there. Because if they’re not, I’m not coming,” I warned her. As hot as the previous evening had been with this horny teenager, I knew the conniving little trollop continued to spell trouble for me.

“No more lies, Jay,” she promised. “Call ‘em yourself if you don’t believe me!” she challenged.

“No. You have Ginny call and let me know if she’s going to be there. If she is, I will be too,” I said, continuing the silly game. “What time?”

“Oh, Daddy said about 4,” Cindy said.

“Okay,” I agreed. “Did the windstorm damage get cleaned up?”

“Uh, yeah,” she said, distracted. “The landscaper came this morning. Mm, Jay? I’m coming out to practice at the ice rink today and wondered if I could, ya’ know, stop by and see you,” she wheedled.

“Sorry, Cindy,” I demurred. “I’m jammed to the max today,” not wanting to encourage her further. “I’ll see you and your folks Sunday at 4. Bye, kiddo,” I said breezily, hanging up.

Later on Friday Ginny, my prospective daughter-in-law and Cindy’s ice skating coach, called to confirm Sunday’s party, puzzled that Cindy had asked her to do so. She also said that after two weeks she and Carol had almost fully recovered from their bladder infections, brought on by a fantastic marathon threesome we’d had. Admitting to being unbelievably horny since, on doctor’s orders, she’d abstained from sex during that time. I looked forward to seeing her and her statuesque, pregnant friend Carol, regardless of my stepson Mike’s planning to be there with Ginny, his bride-to-be. Ah, well, the conflicts resulting from my dissolute life had to be atoned for somehow, I thought; though Idid long for Ginny’s spontaneous sexual appetite.

Sunday was a beautiful Indian summer day. As usual, my wife Lee would be having Sunday dinner out with her aging father, so wouldn’t be accompanying me to the barbeque. I hoped, absently, that Carol’s husband wouldn’t be there, so that I might be her informal escort.

Arriving a bit late, I met Cindy’s dad, Cliff, at the door and he immediately pressed a tumbler of scotch into my hand as he poured a tall, ice-filled glass for himself. We watched the tail end of a football game, then went outside on the deck, but not before Cliff again refreshed his drink. The pool was full of teenagers as well as Mike and Ginny. Carol sat alone on the other side of the pool, looking resplendent in a yellow miniskirt and loose, yellow, sleeveless top that disguised her four month pregnancy yet emphasized her full breasts. When Cindy saw me she squealed and bounded out of the pool in a brief red bikini. Hugging me and soaking my shorts and Hawaiian shirt, she admonished Cliff, “You didn’t tell me he was here, Daddy!” which caused both Ginny and Carol to look at her quizzically. The girl was even more gorgeous in daylight than on Thursday evening, though her bikini covered a bit more than the one she’d worn then.

“Sorry, Cin,” Cliff slurred. “Didn’t know you were waitin’ for him.”

“Hey, everybody!” Cindy screamed, “This is Jay!”

A few kids looked up and said, “Hey, dude!” no doubt as confused as the rest as to who the late-arriving old man was, and went back to their splashing and giggling.

Cindy suddenly became serious, and rebuffed the entreaties of her youthful peers to rejoin them in the water. “Hey, Cindy,” I said, “Why don’t you go entertain your friends? I want to talk with your dad and say hi to Ginny and Carol.”

“Ohh-kay,” Cindy pouted, jumping up and casting a glance back to see if I was watching her pull her bikini bottom down over her stunning buttocks. She then dove into the water and returned to the teenage bedlam, though periodically I caught her looking at me.

I waved at Mike, who was playing water polo with some kids, and knelt to get a wet hug from the bikini-clad Ginny, who whispered, “Mmnn, hi! Missed you! You look great, big guy!” Then I went to Carol, reclining on a deck chair, and gave her a tasty nip on her tan neck, breathing in her flowery bouquet.

“Feeling better?” I asked, referring to her bladder infection.

“Mm, yeah, thanks,” she responded. “It’s amazing. I didn’t even get an infection on my honeymoon. Of course, after two weeks Ginny and I are so horny we could scream! I’ve turned into such a slut, Jay!…thanks to you!” she smirked.

“’Scuse me, Carol. Better keep our host company,” I said, changing the subject and getting up to rejoin Cliff, who was staggering with a huge platter of steak and chicken to the grill. “Gotta’ tend to some meat,” I joked, to which she raised an eyebrow. My God, what a delectable woman! I thought, as I scanned the long, tan, muscular skater’s legs emerging invitingly from under her short skirt.

Cliff’s housekeeper placed salads and buffet dishes on a long side table as Cliff started to barbeque the meat. He told me that his wife had stayed at their place in Tahoe, since they practically lived there anyway. “And, it gives me a chance to play a little,” he joked, looking pointedly at Carol across the deck. As he said this, he refilled his glass with scotch and leered at me as if to share a male-only secret. “Wow, look at that Carol!” he slurred drunkenly. “Bet she’s a wild one! And Ginny! Sumpm’ else! Great lookin’ pieces of ass, ‘uh?”

I responded by asking him if he wanted me to cook, since he’d already dropped two filets and a piece of chicken on the deck. “Sure…sure, Jay. Go for it!” he said, collapsing in a groaning aluminum deck chair and swilling more scotch.

We all sat at one long table. Cindy’s friends who stayed to eat occupied the far end. As host, Cliff sat at that end, with me at the other. Carol escaped his clutches to sit on my left, with Mike and Ginny next to her, and Cindy grabbed the chair on my right. The pool and deck lights came on at dusk and we commenced the feast. Wine and juices were poured, and announcements and toasts were made. Cindy had scored auditions with Disney and Holiday on Ice, which we all applauded. Mike announced the wedding date he and Ginny had set six weeks hence, which met with oohs and aahs as Ginny looked wistfully at me. We all sang Happy Birthday to Ginny, celebrating her 21st birthday a few days late. It was at this point that Cindy blatantly ran her hand into the leg of my shorts and grabbed for my cock. I jumped slightly and almost knocked over a glass of wine. In the dim twilight, no one saw her groping, but Carol looked at me knowingly. And, as if to test my reflexes, she slowly wrapped one shapely calf around my left leg and stroked it back and forth with the utmost smoothness. My dick pulsed a few times at the tantalizing touches of both women and I exhaled deeply, fogging the inside of my uplifted glass.

Cindy’s teenage friends started leaving, and soon the crowd had dwindled to just Cliff and Cindy, Mike and Ginny, Carol and me. Cliff staggered to his feet and joined us at our end of the table, barely negotiating his chair, only to continue drinking and telling dirty jokes. The table was cleared by the housekeeper and – after a while in the kitchen – she left, her Sunday work done.

After a few foul stories from Cliff, the uncomfortable Ginny pulled Mike toward the pool to take another swim. At that point, Carol excused herself for a walk in the garden. I needed a stretch too, but thought that Cliff could use the company, though he could hardly hold his head up. Then, the lascivious Cindy capitalized on her father’s drunkenness and our relative privacy to reach all the way to my crotch under the table and begin slowly masturbating me. After a few minutes, she excused herself and returned with a tube of lotion, asking me to rub some on her shoulders, slightly pink from the afternoon sun. I obliged her, and reseated myself only to feel her hand, now sloppy with lotion, back in my shorts. Cliff had dozed off, his chin propped heavily on his chest, and Cindy started whispering to me. “I talked to Erica today an’ she wants to meet at your studio next Saturday. Okay? Don’t tell Daddy! An’ tonight, can you stay after? Daddy’ll pass out in bed, and I really wantcha’ to…ya’ know,” she murmured, stroking my length wetly as her dad snored. Then she got really lewd: “I wanna’ suck you all the way into my mouth. Mmm, I know you’ll like it! I wanna’ drink all your cummm,” she said, drawing out the last word, rightly convinced that it would turn me on.

Before I could answer, Cliff snorted, tried to get up, and fell heavily out of his chair to the deck. Mike and Ginny, alarmed, stroked to the pool edge as he bellowed, “Cin! Baby girl! Help me… upstairs!”

I leapt up, struggling with Cindy to heft his dead weight, and we got him to his feet. The teenager, suddenly all business, helped him inside, saying, “It’s okay, Jay. I can handle him. I do it all the time. I’ll just put him to bed,” she said, and disappeared with him into the unlit house.

No longer concerned, Ginny and Mike returned to their swim, and Carol came to sit with me, mildly amused at the scene. She and I talked quietly for a while, with her telling me future plans, which included her re-entering college next fall. She also confided that she was wrestling with a profound sexual awakening since Ginny had included her in our threesome. She remained remarkably guilt-free, she thought – given her pregnancy and neglectful husband – and looked forward anxiously to our next encounter. It looked as if the next few months might prove interesting, I mused, demanding much of my scheduling ability, while happily attending to the lustful needs of these two extraordinary women.

After fifteen or so minutes, I grew fidgety with Carol’s confessions. My curiosity got the best of me and I made the excuse of visiting the bathroom. Going upstairs, I walked past the partially open door of the dimly-lit master bedroom and was shocked to see Cliff, squat, naked and hairy, on his back on the bed. He was not asleep, but was moaning, his head turning back and forth as his nude daughter Cindy knelt on her knees between his legs, stroking his half-erect member up and down with her little hand. She very slowly moved from his balls to the head, milking his flopping glans gently in time with his groans. Periodically she moved her open mouth down to the corona, lubricating it with her sweet saliva, then pumped her daddy’s prick until her hand became tired. She then used the other hand to wank him slowly, clearly responding to lessons she’d learned previously.

I stood transfixed at the erotic sight, stimulated by alternate feelings of curiosity, lust and envy. So Cliff was doing his daughter! I thought. Then I remembered her mentioning her attraction to older men – “Daddy’s friends” – and decided the reason she’d included me in her carnal collection was perhaps just a response to her quest for sick thrills…merely an added, mature notch on her bedpost. But this scene wasn’t just with a mature man. This was a case study in sexual taboos. And my immediate part in it provided a number of curious options: 1) I could slip in the bedroom and watch openly, which would either augment or destroy whatever mood it was that drove Cindy on; 2) I could slip in quietly and mount her from behind as she pleasured her dad, something that would doubtless ruin their tryst and overplay my hand; or 3) I could remain where I was and arouse Carol's, then Ginny's, suspicions as to why I’d been gone from downstairs for so long. I decided that I’d enjoy the moment for a while, then discuss it at a later date with my voyeuristic friend Dr. Erica. This would be one for her book.

The pale bedroom light outlined Cindy’s exquisite form beautifully. The single lamp illuminating the incestuous scene back-lit her entire body in a sepia tone as she serviced her father. Her splendid breasts hung down to brush his hairy thighs, blunt pink nipples grazing their rough skin. Her magnificent ass beckoned to me as it thrust its fecund curves at the ceiling. The black petals of her Dutch-boy haircut caressed his kinky pubic batch as she stooped to lave him with her full, sensuous mouth. I focused on her extended lips and hollowing cheeks as she sucked his flaccid prick into her mouth and pulled off to rub spit onto the glans. “Wanna cum in my mouth, Daddy? Huh?” she questioned, softly, to his groans. “Want me to swallow your cum? Huh?” she asked, reaching down to flick at her clit, which caused her muscular round ass to move up and down in response. Father Cliff was too far gone to respond. He groaned and moaned incoherently, trying unsuccessfully to stiffen his resolve…and his member. And after a few moments he was there. Though not erect, he began pumping copious rivulets of cum from his cock, not shooting them, but oozing them out and down over his daughter’s busy hand. She looked at his face as he moaned drunken epithets and, as the thick spunk spewed from him, asked: “Is that better, Daddy? You feel good now? Hmmm? Hmmm? I love making you feel good, Daddy. I love you ya’ know,” she cooed.

Surprised and excited, I walked downstairs with an erection, only to find Carol in the dark behind the bar, leaning on it on one arm and watching Mike and Cindy outside in the pool. “How’s it going up there?” she asked, haltingly.

“Mmm, dunno’,” I mumbled. “She’s probably got him bedded down. None of my business.”

Then I looked closely at Carol. Behind the counter, her butt stuck out over the bar wells and one hand had just emerged from under her skirt, where she’d obviously been busily rubbing her pussy. A ray of light glinting from outside showed her lusty brown eyes, and shoulders blessed by the deep tan that I knew covered her entire body, save for pale lighter creases on either side of her tight vagina and in the crack of her ass. Her breasts rose and fell from heavy breathing, as she’d already worked herself into a very excited state.

As I looked outside at the pool, in the shallow end I saw that Mike and Ginny were just beginning the act of love. Ginny was bent forward, her hands braced on a high underwater step, and Mike was preparing to mount her from behind while pulling aside the crotch of her bikini bottom. “Look at them! Aren’t they cute?” Carol giggled, as if describing a litter of mongrel puppies. The expression on Ginny’s face was impatient, not bored, as if she wanted to cue her fiance on some technical procedure while he yanked his trunks down to mid-thigh. Having done her so many times in this position, I could read the implicit needs of the little blonde and stifled an impulse to stride outside to the edge of the pool and lecture the young man on his moves. But, of course, I didn’t.

I moved behind the bar and embraced Carol as she melded her body closely to mine. She’d put one foot on the lower rung of a short step ladder the housekeeper had used to store dishes in an upper cabinet, giving her greater access to finger her demanding slit. She gasped and moaned as I grabbed her free hand and licked the smelly residue from her fingers. My hands then reached under her top and unfastened her bra, freeing her tits to bound from their restraint into my palms. As I kneaded them and twirled her nipples, she groaned and turned her face toward me to slurp her tongue into my mouth, murmuring in her inimitable way about how she’d missed me. “God, Jay! This is crazy…doing it here…but I…really can’t…stop. It’s…like a drug!” she gasped, as my hands stroked down over her slightly pregnant belly. “We’re only supposed…to do this…when Ginny’s…around, but…oh, Jeezus!” she exclaimed, as I reached under her skirt to quickly peel her bikini panties down past her knees.

Outside, Ginny and Mike began pumping one another, a basic in-and-out thrusting. Every few seconds, Ginny would look around, checking to see if they were being watched. Mike, on the other hand, was single-minded, striving toward a quick orgasm. Well, he should, I thought. Since Ginny probably had cut him off while recuperating from her infection, the poor kid had been left high and dry for a couple of weeks. As they pressed toward what I hoped would be a pleasurable conclusion for both, I nevertheless felt some lustful envy – perhaps even some jealousy – at the fact that my illicit lover, Ginny, was being serviced by my son-in-law and her future husband. And, of course, I transferred that visceral feeling to Carol, clearly the most mature, most beautiful, and most rational of all three of these ice skaters…who by this time was flinging her hips at my fingers which had replaced hers on her sloppy pussy.

“God, Jay!” Carol rasped, “Will you…fuck me? I really need you…to fuck me,” she said hungrily, as she again turned her head and shoulders around to bury her tongue in my mouth.

Forgetting everything: time, place, people, the position of the stars, I let her drop to her knees, growling as she ripped open my shorts and boxers and – yes – taking me all the way in, pausing at the top of her throat to tease me slightly before admitting me fully. I was in her heavenly mouth, again, as this gorgeous, tanned brunette pulled me deeply into her face ‘til her nose buried itself in my fur. “Can’t fuck you down there, sweet,” I whispered. Though I truly wanted to let her suck me to completion, since she’d begun swallowing, thus wringing my cock with her unique, draining contractions.

Bringing her up to face the doors to the pool deck, I once again leaned her on the bar and placed one of her feet on the short step ladder. Lifting her brief, yellow skirt, I placed my pulsing head at her clasping, wet opening and pushed into her, expecting to be met with her usual tight resistance. With a hand on each side of her satiny, tan ass, I was pleasantly surprised as I shoved all the way in to stop at her cervix, to which she groaned, “Ahh, fuck!” and began thrusting back onto me. “Oooh…shit…Jay, it’s so… good! God, I’ve…missed you! Oooh…yeah…fuck me!” she exhorted, “Ah!…ah!…ah!…ah!…ah!” as her cunt squished audibly with each of her backward plunges. Her cries grew in intensity and caused me concern. What if Cindy and her dad heard us? I wondered. Better to muffle our passion. I grabbed a wooden spoon from a container of utensils and, while Carol was mewling and pounding her sodden pussy against my pelvis, wrapped the spoon in a tea towel that was laying on the counter. I placed the makeshift gag between her teeth, allowing her to moan and grunt as we fucked, now with much less volume than before.

Outside in the pool, we witnessed Mike thrust one final time and fill Ginny with his pent-up load. He threw his head back and pumped several shots into her, gritting his teeth as she bounced back on him. I knew the pleasure he was feeling, since I’d felt Ginny’s muscular, rapidly-pulsing cunt milk quarts of cum from me over the past many weeks. Unfulfilled this time, she looked around at him with a look of mild disappointment, and stood up as he foundered back into the water. She then turned – straightening her suit over her beautiful blonde snatch that I knew so well – and sat down on the underwater step to splash herself with cool water as Mike paddled about, mouthing words that we couldn’t hear.

jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers
12