Doing The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

We lay together for a while, caressing one another, until Erica rose, wiped herself clean, walked to the master panel and switched off all but one of the video cameras, the one focused on close-ups. “Now, perhaps some refreshment, then, back to work,” she said, pointing for me to open some sodas from her picnic basket. I poured myself a glass of wine and doffed my shirt, finally leaving me naked, and Cindy grabbed it, smoothing it out in a deliberate way as Erica said, “I would like to interview you on camera, Cindy. “You may slip something on, if you wish. I know you brought other clothing.”

“Uh-kay,” Cindy mumbled. “I’ll just wear this,” she said, possessively, slipping comfortably into my navy blue shirt. It was her color.

I rose from the futon and – why I don’t know – put on my boxers and went to the master panel to fiddle with adjustments. Erica remained clothed…though delectable, totally at ease. I sensed that I was about to see a true professional at work. She sat on a high, drafting stool out of camera range and crossed her legs, one swinging languorously up and down as she posed her questions. Within a few minutes she’d gathered information on Cindy’s privileged though troubled life through high school, and then began probing for facts about her sex life. I switched on another camera to get a half-foreground perspective of the girl fetchingly propped up on one arm with shapely legs to the side. The close-up camera recorded each nuance of her face as she struggled to respond to some painful questions.

She admitted that she and her father had been fucking “for a while.” He’d introduced her to mind-altering drugs, particularly when first he’d approached her incestuously. She’d rebelled at this, given her athletic discipline and her fear of addiction, citing his alcoholic behavior. He’d engineered dalliances with a few of his friends, plying her with liquor, and had watched her perform on all occasions, which she’d considered first exciting, then hopelessly perverted. But, though she was convinced that he truly loved her – and she, him – she also believed that she owed him…that her body was currency for the comparatively lavish lifestyle that he provided her. It was this element, I thought, that had made her a power freak. As long as she was willing to pay, using the only means of exchange at her disposal – her body – then she could demand anything she wished. This dynamic grew in intensity as her dad’s drinking habits increased in severity and she became more demanding in terms of her material desires.

I felt repulsed at hearing of her father’s sordid usage of Cindy, which doubtless had gone on for…how many years? At the same time, I was puzzled by the fact of her relative inexperience in some matters, particularly her ingenuous fellative and anal skills. “And what about Jay?” Erica questioned. “How does he compare with other men you have known?” I was embarrassed at this line of questioning, but Cindy appeared completely at ease in responding.

“Jay’s different,” Cindy answered, brightening. “Hegives a lot of himself. I mean…with Ginny…and Carol…and now, me. With me…God!…he’s so…like, patient! Oooh, he’s so…cool!” she giggled. “An’ he’s always doing things that make people feel good! Like the ice show…he didn’t even get paid! Daddy wondered why! So did I!”

I was thankful that she’d mentioned something about me other than my sexual prowess.

“Is that what you are doing now? Paying him for what he has done?” Erica asked.

“Nooo. Iwant him. Ooh, he’s so hot! Sooo good to me, an’ I still can’t figure out why,” she said, somewhat self-contemptuously.

I was silent, fiddling with the controls. This little girl still didn’t see me as a dirty old man, I thought, ruefully. Well, she’ll learn as she gets older. People are paid in many ways. When she learns this I’ll be well out of her life, just a distant memory of her perverse teenage years.

“Very good, Cindy,” Erica stated. “Now, what would you like to do for the rest of the day?”

The girl blushed bright red and muttered, looking over at me, “Well, ya’ know, you’re so easy ta’ talk to an’…like…umm, it’ll be a long time ‘til I see Jay again…”.

“I understand,” said Erica, walking over to me and, beckoning Cindy to follow her, stood up to bathe me in her jasmine breath. Looking in my eyes, she whispered out of Cindy’s earshot, “You owe me now, Jay. We make good partners, my magnanimous, studly American friend.”

Cindy caught up to us and our three skins met, bodies hugging and rubbing against one another. My cock began to swell and rise again, and Erica pushed my boxers to the floor. “This is nice, eh, Cindy?” she asked, fondling me softly as the blood filled me. Cindy mewled the high, cooing sound that is her trademark as Erica placed the girl’s soft, hot hand on me and stepped away to bring her duffel bag to the counter. She opened it and extracted, first, her speculum. She then withdrew an electric vibrator in the shape of aNorelco shaver with a plastic nob on it, a connection that could accommodate a number of latex attachments, which she soon produced. In addition, she pulled out an 18” long, double-ended, flexible dildo, black in color, and a traditional rigid plastic dildo that was battery-powered. “These I use when pleasuring myself, Cindy. I want to videotape you using them,” she said, evenly. “You told me that you liked to masturbate.”

“Yeah, but, Jay’s here,” Cindy countered. “Won’t…?”

“It will help my study, Cindy, and bring you much pleasure,” said the calculating doctor, leading Cindy toward the futon and looking at me. “Jay? The cameras?”, she said, signaling for me to activate them all while she plugged the vibrator into an extension chord. I slugged down the remains of my wine and switched on the cameras. Erica positioned Cindy comfortably amid several cushions, stroking her young body softly with long, caramel fingers. The girl’s chest began to rise and fall with her breathing and she looked worried, contemplating Erica’s calculating therapeutic manner. “Now, we’ll start with a simple clitoral stimulation,” said Erica, fastening a short, brush-like attachment to the small appliance. “Jay, will you provide us with an inducement?” she asked, smiling back at me.

Doing the only thing I could at the moment, I wrapped my fingers around my lengthening cock and stroked it, as Cindy reclined and accepted the humming vibrator. I switched the monitor to the close-up camera and a 21” image of her cunt appeared, with flowery lips oozing sweet nectar. She placed the brush against her clit and I jerked myself more quickly, with Cindy responding by gasping and twisting open her mouth jaggedly as a few early spasms hit her.

Cindy was well on her way, as Erica then came to me and, up on tiptoe, kissed me deeply so that Cindy could see her tongue entering my mouth and her hand wanking me slowly from balls to glans. The sight caused Cindy to cry out in desperation, “Ah! So…good! Oh, Jay! You’re fu…fuck…ing…ME! Ooh! Yeah! ME, Jay! Ooh, gonna’…cum! Yeah! YEAH! AH! CUM-MING! CUMmm…ING! Oh, JAY! FUCK…ME! PLEASE! Nn-gaAH!” I looked at the monitor and saw the girl’s engorged lips part and ooze a stream of drippings from her slit. Erica looked back at her and quickly went to where she was lying to comfort her. As the troubled teenager twitched, moaning in her throes, Erica gathered her in her arms and gently held her and placed her head against her fulsome clothed bosom, which Cindy nuzzled like an infant as she descended from her joyous peak.

Erica murmured to her, “Jay is a wonderful man, Cindy, but he is spoken for. You can not buy him. You can only have him for today. Then you must go on with your life,” she soothed. Turning to me she said, “Oh, Jay, I want to see inside Cindy. Please bring the speculum and the toys,” which I quickly retrieved from the counter. The atmosphere of trust was amazing. Cindy had bonded with Erica in a way that perhaps is only in the province of womanhood. She immediately dropped on her back and spread her legs, accepting the speculum into her vagina in a moment. She moaned as the doctor and I both looked inside her barely-legal depths and I was astounded at the multitude of muscles that writhed before me. They appeared as miniature snakes coiling around one another in a subterranean passage. “Please tongue her, Jay.” Erica urged, as she kept the speculum in place. “Cindy, darling, if I cause you any pain, please tell me,” as Cindy closed her eyes and reached up to knead her own breasts and twist her nipples. I leaned forward and brushed the girl’s clitoris lightly with my tongue, then began a quick, flicking lingual rhythm, lapping at her as softly as a butterfly as she thrust her alabaster legs apart even more widely, opening her blushing pink cunt completely to us both.

The atmosphere of sex was thick in the air. Cindy had cum a couple of times and the flesh surrounding her crotch had collected a thin sheen of dried, odorous effusions. Yet she looked as baby-like and virginal – but for the small “V” of her pubic patch – as she had when arriving. I welcomed her rich smell and, contrary to reason, her juices appeared thicker. Grateful for any at all, I lapped them up while she strained to close the spring-loaded speculum as she was brought to another orgasm. I slid my hand under her thrusting bottom, as she mawled her tits, and stuck a finger slowly into her ass. That set her off, and she screamed a series of shrieks like a large, wounded bird as she came: “Awwwk…awwwkh…awwwkkkh…awwwnngh…awwwnngh, awnnngh, nnngh, nnnmm, mmmm, mmmnn, ooooh, oooh.” When she’d peaked, I pulled back to look in her spasming vagina and it reminded me of a pile of drowning worms, desperately trying to escape a flood in late fall. She turned on her side after her climax, groping for me to join her, and Erica released and withdrew the speculum to close up the heavenly cleft between her trembling legs. I held, kissed and nibbled at the totally limp girl for quite a while.

Erica said quietly, “We must eat! We need energy!” and moved to open her picnic basket.

Cindy rolled to one side and groaned, “Oh, I can’t! I’ve gotta’ keep my weight down for the shows! They weigh us every week an’ we get in trouble if we gain!”

Yeah, I thought cynically, these ice show girls are “professional figure skaters” by definition, but in reality are “professional booty shakers.” Their producers want them to lose muscle mass and deflate themselves to sexy waifs. And, if it takes becoming an anorexic to stay with the troupe, then so be it. The ones who don’t tow the line have to bribe their bosses with blow jobs and fucking. The health of my prospective daughter-in-law Ginny had suffered from a similar regimen when she was with the Ice Capades.

“I’ll just have another soda,” Cindy said. “Can I put on one of my new costumes while you guys eat?” she asked.

“Of course, Cindy, but have a couple of these brownies to go with that liquid sugar. Only two, because they’re ‘medicated’,” Erica said with caution, looking in my direction to clue me as to theircannabis content while handing me a sandwich.

“Mmm-kay,” said Cindy, popping one in her mouth and opening her duffel for her costume. It consisted of a blue, sequined bikini bottom, held together at the hips by two large, plastic rings, with three snaps that fastened between her legs. The blue, sequined, under-wired top covered her breasts just over the nipples and aureoles, stretched around her back, and was anchored by two spaghetti straps linked to a dog collar that snapped around her neck. She’d put on a pair of crotchless, fishnet pantyhose before slipping on the bottom. “These are mine…not part of the costume. Daddy got ‘em for me,” she giggled, blushing at me. Over her shoulders she fastened a blue and white sequined cape. She’d even brought her skates, lacing them up and leaving the wooden protectors on the blades. Then she put on a long, black wig that curled behind her neck to the middle of her back, and a peacock-like headdress that complemented the colors in her cape.

Wow! I thought, as my eyes devoured her. She looks like a Vegas showgirl! I stood up, unconscious of my nakedness, to pour Erica and I some wine and discovered that the 5’6” little girl had grown to a height of 6’4” with skates, wig and headgear! I coughed, nonplussed, and Erica looked at me, bemused.

“Right!” said Erica. “You are gorgeous, Cindy…and I believe we have had enough snacks. Have another brownie, darling. Would you like one, Jay?”

“I’ll pass,” I said, going to the VCRs to see how much videotape we’d used. There was plenty left before we had to reload them. Invigorated and suddenly very stimulated by this child-woman’s beauty, I wanted to proceed. “Just walk around and give us a show, Cindy,” I suggested, as she began to pirouette and prance, turning repeatedly as if she were on ice. I recorded all of her breathtaking moves with the hand held videocam as Erica snapped away with the digital. She reminded me of a great bird, swooping serenely with her cape, her incredible musculature articulated by the strenuous movements.

After several minutes of posing, Cindy sat on the futon, placing her legs in a folded position as only skaters and ballerinas can do, and blushed, suddenly realizing that she’d become high on Erica’s brownies. She giggled a bit and looked up at me with deeply glazed eyes, saying, “Ooh, Jay…I’m sorry to show off. I’m so horny…can we…uhh…fuck?”

“All in good time,” Erica soothed. “Come to the counter, Cindy,” she said, grabbing the vibrator, a couple of latex attachments and the long, double-ended dildo. Cindy strode to the counter and Erica seated her on the high drafting stool. “Now, we will use one of these,” said the doctor. “Jay, pick one for her.” I did, an 8 inch long studded model, the end of which stirred 360° in a slow circle when empowered, I discovered. “Good choice,” Erica said, as she smeared her medicated gel on it. “Jay?” she invited, indicating that she wanted me to embrace Ginny, which I did, standing in front of her as she perched on the edge of the high stool.

As I kissed her she moaned and stabbed my mouth with her pointed little tongue, slurping noisily as her legs opened, inviting my now erect cock to poke her covered vulva. Her arms pulled me toward her, but not before I unsnapped the crotch of her costume bottom, exposing her moist cunt through the crotchless stockings. My fingers went to her moist labia and she groaned loudly, hunching toward me. Erica turned on the vibrator and placed it in my hand as we clinched again, this time to place the buzzing toy at her opening. It slid easily into her and she gasped, pulling back to look me in the eyes as I pushed it home. She exhaled ecstatically as it began its stirring and reaming, deeply within her tender box. She planted both skates on the floor and, using them for leverage, pulled her bottom off the chair and began very slowly moving her hips forward and upward at the same time, then backward and down to allow the attachment to work outward past her G spot to her opening.

I just held the tool for her. She moved to meet it, stimulating her fiery inner tissues and causing deep, rasping breathing as her excitement grew. Wantonly, she climbed to a drugged plateau that centered in her clasping cunt, and was conscious only of the twisting, serpentine probe that awakened thousands of internal vaginal nerves. She moaned continuously, gripping me strongly around my neck and sucking my tongue into her mouth as if she wished to swallow it. Then she began a succession of vaginal orgasms…easy, languorous climaxes that built one upon another, as if they were slow waves washing clean the besmirched shoals of her incestuous libido. She stood, legs frozen in place, and continued to orgasm, gasping nonsensical words into my mouth, the only recognizable one being my name.

At that point, Erica began to slide one end of the gelled 18” rubber dildo into her rectum. One gasp as it slid inside her sphincter was all I heard – felt, really – as the doctor’s gradual and insistent pushing inserted it as far as it could comfortably go in Cindy’s ass. After a moment she screamed: “Eeeeyeaaaah!” from deep within her lungs, and I pulled the electric toy from her vagina, laying it on the counter. She whimpered, frustrated, and pulled her legs up, locking her skates around my waist, and planted herself squarely on my erection to slip back and forth greasily. Showing her satisfaction with an “Mmmm,” I placed her back on the stool and she put her elbows on the counter to brace herself. Lifting her cunt up flat to meet me horizontally, her rectum – still stuffed with the dildo – was now bared so that Erica could resume her work. Handing me the free portion of the monster, the doctor then grabbed the digital camera to record the coupling as I probed Cindy with two tools, one my own and the other quite artificial. Other than Cindy’s repetitive moans, the only sounds in the room were the slapping of my loins against her costumed thighs, the slick, jellied sound of the dildo plumbing her colon, and Glazunov’sPetite Adagio fromThe Seasonsplaying softly on the radio.

Cindy was very stoned now and screwing like a mink. Her eyes were slitted, flashing at me ravenously as I plunged into her with my probe. She once again began muttering my name and, raising her skated feet up to rest them on my shoulders, leaned back further to open her flawless pink pussy more to my plundering loins. She then climbed quickly to her peak as I slipped past her cervix, now clearly deadened by Erica’s medicated gel. And…where was Erica? Of course, she was recording our outrageous coupling with the videocam. Could I cum? I wondered. I wanted to, but remembered Cindy’s boundless appetite and figured I’d save it for later. Cindy then began grunting, “Jay! Uh! Uh! Uh! Jaaay! Ooh…Jay! Mmmmgh…Jay! Ohhh. Fuck! Jay!…I’m, I’m, I’m…cumm…cummm…cummm in…me! Aaaaaagggggh! Aaaaawwwwwgggh!” Then she stiffened and squeaked a high note once, the corded muscles in her thighs trembling of their own involuntary accord, her hands gripping the edge of the counter, and collapsed backward, moaning and gasping for air.

After a few moments I pulled her to me and carried her to the futon, where she lay dazed and mewling. I then removed her headgear, wig and skates, and massaged her legs, hoping to dispel cramps, which elicited thankful purrs. My sticky, smelly cock began to droop and I covered Cindy with a blanket in case she wanted to nap, while Erica and I spoke in hushed tones. It was only just before three o’clock and the afternoon had so far been unusually exciting. There was more to come, I thought, as Erica joined me next to the supine girl, kissing me and stroking my body gently. She whispered to me, “I want you both very much right now, but must maintain my professional distance.”

I got up and checked the VCRs, reloading them with new tapes and checking the batteries on the digitals. The equipment was taken care of, and it was time for refreshment. Cindy roused and had another brownie, though didn’t need it, Erica had a soda, and I drank some wine, glad for the respite. Cindy removed the rest of her costume. She looked so tasty and comfortable with us, I thought, and I was deeply grateful for Erica’s assistance in this delightful interlude. At this moment I truly believed that I liked the little teenage minx, and was sorry that I probably wouldn’t see her again.

As if to punctuate my thought, Cindy found the jar of gel and lubed herself with it, also laving it on her ample breasts. Erica seemed content just to sit on the bed and watch us for the moment, which was fine with me. Though I had hours of video footage and an untold number of still shots of this stunning girl engaged in sexual acts, I wanted to imprint on my memory the feel of her in a final fling. From the first moment I’d seen her at her father’s house, I’d considered her body worthy of cloning. Now I wanted to partake of its ultimate desserts and satisfy my raging appetite for her sweetness. Were I a cannibal, I would have eaten her at this moment.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers