Doing The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
470 Followers

And she probably would have obliged me. We embraced, locking our sucking mouths together, and our limbs entwined as our bodies flexed and surged at one another. Each of us placed a hand on the organs of the other as I became rigid in response to her oozing moisture. Of course, she heated quickly, huffing and gasping as her flesh yielded with alacrity to my searching hands. Then I realized that Erica had retrieved the double-ended dildo and it was there for my use. Cindy’s eyes flew open and she moaned disappointedly as I eased one end into her gash instead of my cock. She then smiled as I raised her buttocks to slowly push the other end inside her anal sphincter. Leaning back, I led one of her hands to the toy and she began inserting more of both ends into her two orifices, muttering vulgarly at its rude intrusions. “Oooh, God, Jay! I’m gonna’… take one of these…with me and…think of you…every time I use it! It’ll remind me of… your big cock! Oooh…God, that feels…so good!” she mumbled, as her hand pushed on the loop formed by both embedded ends, driving it deeply into her vagina and colon. “You love…watching me, huh! You’re so…dirty! God, I lo-o-o-ve it!” she keened, as her strokes became more rapid, bringing her to the brink of another orgasm.

“God, Jay! Can’t stop!” Cindy whimpered, “Gotta’ cum! Gonna’ cum! Yeah…oh, yeah! I’m…gon-na’…cum…NOW! YEAH! YEAH! AWW, JAY! Cumm…mming, cummmming, Jay! I’M…Uuuuuuuhhhhh…uuuuuuuuhhhhh…
uuuuuuuhhhhh…mmmmnn…mmmmnn.” As she thrashed through her climax, I grabbed her by the hips and closed her legs around the dildo, trapping it deeply inside her so that its ribbed shaft quivered with each of her palpitations.

When she was finished, I pulled one end out of her anus and looked at Erica. I was now the director. I crudely flipped Cindy over, spreading her legs and lubing the end of my cock with the residue of gel that had run out of her ass. Pushing into her, she groaned deeply and rose to her knees to allow me full access to her dark passage. I plumbed her deeply for five minutes or so, then looked at Erica’s gorgeous brown face as she observed my cock entering and exiting Cindy’s clenching pucker. I wickedly grasped a handful of Erica’s dark hair and tried to guide her mouth onto my throbbing knob to suck the jellied juices from Cindy’s ass off of it. She pulled away and rasped, “Later, Jay…please!” I then plunged into Cindy’s pussy, reaming her deeply as her vagina continued its ceaseless clasping from another long orgasm. The screams she rent pierced our ears and rang off the walls. I hoped that her paeans brought to her mind those she and Erica had heard three weeks before as Ginny, Carol and I fucked our brains out.

I thought, then, that I should cum. My cock was getting sore and my balls and prostate ached. So, I moved to Cindy’s head and she raised up, taking me directly into her gullet as she stood on all fours. Her mouth and throat formed a straight, wet, velvet pipe into which I could plunge. But I was in no hurry. This had to last. I slowed and on each out stroke pulled completely out of the girl’s lips, which prompted her to begin a lewd conversation: “Ooh, yeah, Jay! Fuck…my mouth! I know…you love…my mouth! Fuckggh...m’…mouff…gllk…hard…cockggh…yeah! Nnnng, sluuup…fk…glllk…my…mmkgkth! Cum! Cum! Cunnghlk!” Her jaw tired after a while and her teeth began abrading my cock, so I dropped to my back and told her: “Please…tit fuck me, baby!” I gasped. And, quick young woman that she is, Cindy pressed both of her C-cup breasts around me, forming a fleshy passage to massage my throbbing prick. She drooled a glob of spit in the crevice forming a mixture of saliva and goo that greased my pole as I slipped repeatedly upward to her now smiling face.

“Get up on your knees, Jay,” said Erica, panning closely with the videocam to capture our slippery movements. I did so, and Cindy rose to press her breasts more tightly around my now vertical cock as it plunged toward her mouth. She looked up at me and broke into a loving half-smile, her eyes glistening, and began flicking my rubbery glans with her tongue as it probed above the firm tit flesh that she held together with her small hands. “Do him well, Cindy,” Erica encouraged, as my buns flexed rhythmically, driving me toward what I felt would be a paralyzing orgasm.

Then Cindy began thrusting her cloven tits up and down, alternating with my thrusting movements. She cooed and mewled soft nothings, pinching her nipples as she applied sublime friction to my gnarled barb. Her tongue now met me with each upstroke and the spongy knob grew dark red as occasionally she’d capture me between her lips. My thighs started to tingle, signaling an impending eruption, and soon reached my groin as I threw back my head and spurted the first shot vertically into the air, which curled down to land on Cindy’s black bangs, causing her to squeal with joy. “Aaaagh, shit!” I grunted, as another glob jetted up to decorate her ski-jump nose. She then gobbled me, allowing two more shots to fill her mouth, after which she wanked me with both hands, easing the remainder out on her shining face and erect, pink nipples while I ecstatically groaned my completion. She then hugged me as she’d done the week before, with her head in my crotch and arms around my butt.

Looking straight up at me, she murmured sloppily, “Think of me like this, Jay,” as she opened her mouth to reveal its load of cum. “I’ll always remember your taste,” she said, pointedly swallowing the creamy seed. I gently stroked her short black hair, incoherently mumbling my satisfaction.

“Fantastic, darlings!” said Erica, turning off the videocam and putting it down. “I am finished for today.”

Cindy adjourned to the bathroom for a minute after scraping and eating the leftover cum from her face. I’d begun to dress when she emerged and registered her disappointment, saying, “God! I don’t want this ta’ end! Oooh, but my mom’s back in town an’ we’re goin’ out ta’ dinner tonight. ‘Cuz I’m leaving tomorrow.” I felt genuine sorrow as she began covering her sensuous body with her clothing. When dressed, she stood and packed her duffel with her costume, then came to me. “Can I stay in touch, Jay?” she asked, with searching, round eyes.

“Sure, honey,” I said quietly. “Here’s my card; address, numbers, email address…everything’s on it. I look forward to hearing about your adventures. I’ll walk you to your car,” hugging her and leading her outside.

“Bye, Erica,” she said, hugging the doctor. “Ooh, God, thanks! You’ve taught me so much!” she said, as I walked her out. The parting scene at the car was a bit teary, and discomfiting as she professed her affection.

When I returned Erica was lying on the futon. She’d removed her sandals, let down her hair, and had undone the top several buttons on her top to reveal the generous swells of her magnificent breasts, unfettered by a bra. She was dreamily smoking a cigarette and said nothing. I poured a cup of coffee, gesturing with the pot to see if she wanted some. She shook her head, declining it, and stubbed out her cigarette, then began to slowly undress until naked. Looking at me, she said, “Please rewind the VCRs, Jay, and let us watch the tapes.” Then she very slowly fingered her purple-lipped vagina and ass with her mysterious gel, which caused me to look at her, surprised. “Well,” she purred softly, “You did not really think that I was merely going to watch, did you?”

This concludes the Cindy saga. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. Please let me know with your votes and feedback.

jay.palin
jay.palin
470 Followers