Doing The Naughty on the Night Shift Ch. 3

Story Info
Man takes revenge on his wife & her lover.
890 words
3.83
116.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtTgrs
PtTgrs
15 Followers

I had enough evidence now to bust them both, but I continued to film all the activities because I found it to be strangely erotic. I almost couldn't get to work fast enough to collect the tape and rush down to my office to view it. Sometimes my slut wife was the star, sometimes it was her co-workers taking Kendall's monster meat in and out of all their orifices.

The most erotic of all the scenes was one involving Kendall, Ellen (the little girl with the BIG TITS) and the black scrub tech Tracy. Kendall had Tracy on the stretcher flat on her back while he tickled her pussy lips with his tongue. He would lightly kiss the sensitive area between her engorged pussy lips and her upper thigh, then quickly dart his tongue around and around her clit. Tracy was bucking her hips while rubbing her small nipples between her thumb and forefingers. When Kendall would pull slightly away, Tracy would grab his head with both her hands and grind her pussy against his face. She quickly came and was stroking his massive dick with her hands while kissing him deeply.

Kendall made a move to mount her but backed off as Ellen entered the room and disrobed. Kendall pulled and sucked on her fat tits while Tracy rubbed her hand up and down her white ass crack. Kendall pushed Tracy back down and then positioned Ellen on top of her. The two girls started kissing deeply while Kendall rubbed both of their hot pussies. Kendall leaned forward and pushed the huge purple head of his penis into Tracy's hot box, causing her to pull away from Ellen and moan loudly. He began to increase his pace until his balls were slapping against Tracy's ass. Just before he passed the point of no return he quickly withdrew his dick and placed it at the opening of Ellen's hot box. I was surprised at how easily it went into wet hole. He again started slow but was soon banging away with all his might and Ellen started screaming loudly as she reached her climax. Kendall continued to bang her and soon his strokes quickened and he pulled out of Ellen's pussy with a notable "plop" and shot load and load of cum on Ellen's sweaty back.

Kendall rested in a chair while Tracy helped Ellen wipe the love juice off her back. As the two girls got dressed, my wife walked in and approached Kendall. He started stroking his recovering cock while rubbing her pussy through her scrubs. She knelt down in front of him and started licking his shaft clean. She grabbed the big cock and started stroking in rhythm with her sucking. Soon Kendall was arching his back to meet her mouth's thrusts. She started jacking him off quickly and then he moaned as he started ejaculating in her mouth. I watched as her neck moved while she attempted to swallow all his cum. She dribbled just a little out of the corners of her mouth, but her skilled tongue quickly gathered the spilled juice. They made small talk for a while then left.

I gathered my tapes and left for home. The next day while my wife was sleeping, I called my friend Bear to see if he was working at the county jail that night. He said that since the jail was taking overflow convicts from the state pen that he was having to work every night. I told him of my plan and asked him for a special favor. Next, I visited an attorney and started divorce proceedings from my slut wife with me having sole custody of the kids and everything owned.

I left early for work and made a stop by the pharmacy with the master key. After the night shift had been at work for a while, I phoned the police department to inform them of possible drug ring in the hospital. When the cops arrived, I led them to ICU where I had Kendall waiting by his locker. When the locker was opened there were hundreds of narcotics, oxycodone mainly, in his duffle bag. He, of course, denied any part in this but was taken off to jail. Bear had promised me that he would see to it that Kendall was placed in a cell with some "bad dudes." We had ordered a drug screen and I would see to it that some drugs made there way into his sample.

I left for home to pack my wife's shit and place it in the yard. I had arranged for a locksmith to change all the locks already. I was just laying down when I got the call from Bear. He had Kendall placed in a cell with three "lifers" from the pen awaiting to go to trial as witnesses against another con. He let it slip through the grapevine that Kendall had sexually assaulted a eight year old black girl and had burned a swastika on her ass. He did admit that things had gotten out of hand and that the ambulance was called to take Kendall to the hospital with multiple contusions, abrasions, facial fractures, and a perforated rectum. He was in pretty bad shape in ICU. Did I mention that he was also castrated? I really feel for him.

PtTgrs
PtTgrs
15 Followers