Doing Three Ch. 3

Story Info
A trip to pick up panties turns into sex.
2.4k words
4.26
65.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Transvestite

And no I wasn't hard.

The minute I stepped out of Angels car dressed like a woman I lost all sexual feelings whatsoever. All I could do was think "what if someone saw me." The only good positive thing about the whole incident was that she was kind enough to take me out of town to do our "shopping."

Now for the hard part. She was actually going to take me in the store to pick up some more clothes and shoes that would fit me a little better.

She had me though, if it came down to the choice of living through some humiliation or losing my Angel I would take the humiliation any day of the week.

I felt very uncomfortable walking through the mall looking like some kind of 20-dollar whore but somehow I managed to go and do what and where I was directed. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I passed them by. And by no means did this turn me on or excite me. All I could do was keep my mind on getting in and out of the stores as soon as possible.

The hardest part was trying on the shoes. When the salesman came over to ask if we needed help Angel grinned at him with the most slyest smile.

"He is looking for something with heels." She responded.

He cleared his throat and then cocked his eyebrows before he asked us to take a seat.

The guy was kind of cute although more on the chubby side. Humiliated I looked up into his dark, dark brown eyes and smiled meekly at him. At that point I wanted to find the nearest corner and hide but it was no use. Like I said I figured I might as well just get it over with and then get the hell out of there.

"Up until today I had no idea he was a sissy." Angel said to the salesman. "If I would have known, I would have never dated the faggot." She continued.

My face must have turned beat red. It was as if she was really getting off on trying to hurt me. I shifted in my seat and crossed my legs, the entire time trying desperately not to make eye contact with the salesman.

"I guess, um- whatever that turns you on." He mumbled under his breath.

"He needs a size 10 in this style shoe." Angel said as she pointed to a 5inch black pump. "I think it would go good with the black mini I picked up for him earlier."

For some strange reason I was starting to get a little more comfortable and with that I started to get a little excited. Up until that point I never knew that I could get turned on by being humiliated and degraded. I tried to hide my partially erect cock, but it was difficult in the panties and dress that I was wearing.

The salesman returned with the shoes and asked me if he needed my help putting them on. I think he was doing his best to pretend not to notice my stiffening dick.

"See." Angel remarked. "He really gets off on being a girl. Sometimes I think he would rather suck cock than eat my pussy."

"Is that right?" He responded. "I'll bet he has a hard time keeping a girl like you satisfied."

"You got that right. Look at the size of that cock." She laughed. "And believe it or not that is as big as it gets."

I thought for a minute that I'd be the butt of their jokes the entire time that we were in the store but just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the salesman slipped on one of the shoes and much to my surprise he ran his hand up the side of my panty-clad leg.

I think Angel noticed his little reaction because her smile widened. "Too bad you are working, Kendra here could show you what a little cock slut she has become."

I was being offered up like some sort of piece of meat but believe it or not it was kind of turning me on. I reasoned with myself that it was all in fun and for the pure enjoyment of my girlfriend.

"How do they fit?" He questioned.

"Fine, a lot of room." I replied as I slipped the shoes off. "I guess these will do."

He wrapped them back up and shot off to the register to ring them up. I stood there a little impatiently as he slipped off to the back room to bag them up.

When he returned I noticed he had his jacket with him. "I had some personal time, told the boss that I needed the day off- would you two like to grab a cup of coffee or something? Oh and by the way my name is Andy."

I felt a little flush at that point. I think I was directly in the middle of a sexual high and complete humiliation. I knew what this meant- the way Angel had been the last two days there was no way she was going to say no to this complete stranger.

"I'm really not in the mood for coffee, but if you would like Kendra here to give you a blowjob then we could go back to our place."

That was exactly how I figured she would respond.

Andy didn't hesitate to follow us out of the store and toward our car. In a way I was a little disappointed to leave the store. I couldn't believe how quickly I became accustomed to walking around in the mall dressed like a lady.

When we arrived at the car Angel headed toward the drivers side. "I will drive." She said, "I will let you two get to know each other.

Andy opened the passenger side and allowed me to scoot over next to my girlfriend and then he got in and closed the door.

"You really look nice dressed like that." He said to me as Angel started the car. "If I didn't know better I would have thought you were really a girl."

I really didn't know how to respond to that. I just smiled and then shrugged my shoulders. "Thanks, I think."

"Jesus Christ Kendra, show your new guy friend what a cock slut you are. I mean after all he did take off work to spend a little time with you. The least you could do for him is show him how appreciative you are for it."

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that. I mean after all we were in the parking lot of a mall what did she expect- me to blow him right out here in plain view? Instead of wondering or debating the situation I just moved in a little closer to Andy and then slowly rested my hand on his inner thigh. I was surprised at how nice it felt; it felt natural for my hand to be there.

"That's better." Angel sighed. "Now you two get to know each other, we will be home in no time.

I figured that if this is what she wanted, I might as well go all the way. I mean if she wanted a queer slut, I might as well act the part. Slowly I started running my hand up and down his inseam. I got a tingling feeling as soon as I noticed his cock growing. And at that point I wanted nothing more than to wrap my hand around it.

Andy moaned and leaned a little further back in the seat. As soon as he parted his legs a bit I took the opportunity to trace the outline of his cock with my fingertip.

He was at least seven inches long. I wanted so bad to see it, feel it and even take it into my mouth. I was so excited I felt like I was going to blow my load just by sitting there rubbing his dick.

"Take it out." Angel directed. "You know you want to."

I did it without hesitation.

As I started masturbating him he reached over and put his palm against my flat chest. "I think you are hot." He growled as he pumped his meat into my hand and then he leaned over and placed his lips against mine.

I had never kissed a man before but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. I just kind of melted in his arms.

Angel reached over and stroked my cock through my panties. This only increased my desire to take him into my mouth.

I was ashamed that I was at such a sexual frenzy that I couldn't even wait to get home. I needed his man hood inside my mouth. I wanted to feel him fucking my throat and then taste his warm cum as it splashed against my tongue.

I think Angel knew this because she just laughed.

As we broke our kiss I allowed my head to drop to his lap and I kissed the tip of his dick. Gently I stuck out my tongue and traced the bulbous mushroom shaped head. His smell was intoxicating. His sweet musty tasting sweat set my taste buds on fire.

The car came to a stop. I knew we had already arrived at home but I didn't care. I wanted his beautiful cock in my mouth and there was nothing that would stop me at that point.

"I told you he loved cock." I heard Angel remark as I swallowed him completely.

My mouth worked up and down his shaft as he slowly ground his hips into my face. I worked him so that his entire length went into my mouth and his balls rested on my chin.

"Oh this is going to be good." Angel replied.

Andy moaned and groaned as I sucked and licked his dick. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I felt him shoot his cum into my mouth.

As I gently placed my hand on his sack I felt his balls separate, his legs stiffened and he grabbed the back of my head. I knew from my own jerk off sessions that this was the moment that I had been waiting for.

His burning hot liquid shot into the back of my throat as he moaned. "Swallow it bitch." I had no problem following that order. I relished his taste allowing it to puddle on my tongue before I swallowed. The whole encounter was fucking unbelievable. But that wasn't enough for me. After he finished his orgasm I continued to suck and kiss his softening cock.

I wanted more and I was slightly disappointed that is was over so quickly. I thought it was nice of him to allow me to continue to suck and kiss his dick as I reached down and began to stroke my cock. He must have enjoyed the encounter too, because he remained limp for only a few moments.

"I think," Angel began. "The neighbors had a good show." She laughed.

That's right, while I had been blowing Andy the Simmons next door had managed to get a good viewpoint. I think Angel had parked the car in a place where someone was sure to notice what I was doing. But do you know what? I didn't care. I hadn't cum yet and the only thoughts that would come to mind were sexual.

"Come on baby." Andy said as he opened the car door "let's go inside we can finish this there."

I took him by the hand and pranced right past our neighbors and into the house. Angel followed close behind. "What can I say- the boy likes his men." She said to the Simmons.

As soon as we were in the house Andy took me into his arms and placed his lips against mine. "I want to fuck you." He growled.

This took me slightly by surprise. I mean a blowjob was one thing but actually letting this guy fuck me was completely different. Angel and I had played with vibrators and such, but nothing the size of this guy's cock.

However I wasn't going to argue with the guy after he was nice enough to shoot his cum my mouth.

We managed to find our way to the bedroom. Clothes were flying everywhere and before I knew it I was kneeling on the bed with nothing more than my panties and bra on.

The funny thing is I think Angel had beaten us both undressed. She moved in front of me and pushed her pussy in my direction. Her pussy was coated with a sexy white coating. I didn't hesitate to stick my tongue into her waiting hole.

As I licked her clit I could feel Andy standing behind me rubbing his member against my ass. I briefly lifted my face from Angel's pussy. "Please don't make me beg for it." I moaned.

With that he pulled down my panties and pushed his cock inside of me. I felt full and satisfied, like that was where it belonged all along.

"Eat me." Angel snapped as she pushed my face back down toward her pussy. "Suck my cum bitch."

There was actually no pain from my first fuck. I guess if I am forced to admit it, its something I had wanted to try for a very long time. In fact as Andy rammed his manhood into my ass his balls collided with mine. All of this was going to make me cum very quickly even though I hadn't even started to play with myself yet.

Angel screamed as she smothered my face with her juices. I felt her muscles contract and pull my tongue deeper into her cunt. "Fuck his faggot ass." She barked. "Fill his hole with your cum."

He grabbed me tighter and then pounded me with his cock until I felt him going into some sort of sexual convulsions. At that very moment I started shooting my seed across the mattress. I think we all came at the same time.

We laid there for a few minutes before Angel stood up and gathered her underwear. "If you want to stick around a little while maybe I will get a chance to sample that big cock." She said to Andy. "After all pussy boy here is going to be busy trying on his new clothes. I want him to be perfect for his date tonight."

To Be Continued...