Doing Unspeakable Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps you should accompany me?"

"Thank you. I left the call till now thinking you would be studying."

"Correct and thank you."

Martin waited a couple of seconds before saying softly, "You sound pissed off at me?"

"Well perhaps it's residue. I'm over it so called you earlier to... well... to ensure you knew I remain interested in you."

"But not knowing why?"

Surprised Laura said, "Yes, exactly."

"It's understandable."

"What is?"

"Your uncertainty in being dragging scratching and kicking into the twilight world where people delve into the unspeakable arena of expansive sex."

"Is that what you call it?"

He said, adopting an almost hypnotic tone, "It's where you'd like to be but don't know it yet."

Laura's voice tightened as she said she must tell Martin if he intended attempting to push her beyond the norm of usually accepted behaviour they he should prepare to go there without her.

"I'm not into deviant or shocking sexual practice," he said stiffly.

"Well aren't I lucky? You may continue within reason doing unspeakable things with me."

"Okay but not until Saturday lunchtime."

"Aw."

"Come on Laura, head down and bum up and nose on your computerized study pages and your notes. No let up till Friday night and then to bed early.

"Okay, I'll persuade mum and dad to go to the lake. They were undecided. Then we can have the run of the house."

He laughed slyly and said for what purpose.

"To do unspeakable things with me... er... within reason."

CHAPTER 3

Laura had finished her final exam. She arrived home exhilarated feeling she'd down well and prepared salmon salad and opened the wine and then waited for Martin's arrival.

He arrived, bearing a huge sheath of flowers, and she turned a little pink but went straight up and kissed him and withdrawing slightly ran her tongue over his lips.

He looked at her intent gaze and said, "Jesus."

She laughed and said no, Laura, and then told him she was very happy about her performance with her exam.

Martin then undressed her, not that there was a great deal to remove. The top pulled straight off and the bra followed just as fast and he dropped her skirt to find she was without panties.

"I was hoping for this," she said simply.

Martin kissed and sucked at the well-shaped tits and Laura confided she liked him doing that. He then carried her to her bed.

"Don't you want lunch first?"

"I consider this part of lunch," he said, mysteriously.

"Fear me not," Martin said. Laura watched bug-eyed as he pulled two lengths of silk cord from a pants pocket and tied either hand by the wrist to each side of the bed, ignoring her pleas of alarm.

Out of the other pocket came two more cords and he tied her legs by the ankles to the bed.

"Just going out to my car for a moment," he said soothingly.

"Michael, I mean Martin, don't leave me."

"Who?"

"Martin, I mean Martin. Ohmigod," she cried as he left the room.

He returned within two minutes carrying a paper bag. He removed a red latex ball gag and Laura looked at it wild-eyed and shrieked oh god."

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you but we don't want you yelling and scaring old ladies and horses."

"Horses?"

He slipped the ball into her mouth that opened wide and did up the headband.

Martin then attached clover clamps to her nipples.

Laura shook her head from side to side.

Martin then pulled out a feather. "I'm just going to work you up with this. All this equipment is new and freshly opened.

He grabbed a towel from the bathroom and placed it under Laura.

"Look into my eyes Laura," he said gently, bringing his green eyes up closely to her blue ones. "Do you trust me?"

She nodded.

"Are you happy for me to continue?"

She hesitated and then nodded but only just.

Martin knelt on the floor and ran the feather lightly up and down her thighs and then over her stomach and down over her freshly shaven pussy. He wondered had it ever been completely shaven like this before.

He kept up the massaging, carefully not to tickle her too drastically and have her legs thrashing. Looking closely he saw beads of moisture had appeared around her slit.

Martin tossed aside the feather and began administering cunnilingus. Eventually Laura was jerking her legs and heating up. He circled her clit with a thumb and pulled on the chain between her nipple clamps. Laura pushed into his face and creamed over his mouth and tongue.

Speaking to her gently he removed the ball gag carefully.

"Ohmigod, I've never ejaculated that much. Ever."

"You may be upset with me. Do you want me to go?"

"Are you mad? Leave me tied up and fuck me. Put the nipple clamp chain between my teeth.

Coming to the end of a most wonderful fuck Martin pulled out and streamed over her tits and belly.

"Did I like seeing that," she gurgled. "Scoop a little bit of your cum into my mouth."

At that Martin was pretty sure Laura had broken through her restraint barrier.

"Martin I promise you, no one has ever fucked me like that. I went from alarm to absolute wantonness. Am I a woman now?"

"I wouldn't know but I can tell you you're a great fuck."

"Martin, fuck me again and slide a finger up my ass."

"Have you had that done to you before?"

"No."

"Well I do have lube with me just in case it was needed. I'm hungry. Let's have lunch and we can continue doing unspeakable things to Laura."

"Oh Martin. Yes please. Kiss me darling."

THE END