Dolls Aren't What They Used to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust harder and faster into her little asshole, reaching under her to slap at her swaying tits as her pussy was fucked at lightening speed. In and out. In and out. In and out. "You little whore," he breathed. "Take both dicks inside you like a good slut. You like feeling your holes filled to the brim? Being trapped underneath me while I assault you?" Rich grimaced in pleasure and his nut sack bounced off her ass and her breasts bounced wildly beneath her. Rich could see the sides of them bucking and rubbing against the bedspread with each stroke and he knew the sensitive nipples were also being caressed by the bedspread with each thrust. She wailed and Rich felt the tenseness in her holes and watched as pussy juice sprayed from her, running down her thighs onto the bed. She quivered but kept allowing Rich to fuck her mercilessly. He watched as the cucumber effortlessly slid in and out of her, gleaming with pussy juice. His cock in her ass was being massaged and stroked at a rate Rich could no longer hold back from. His loins tightened, as did his nut sack, and he released with a passion he had never felt, his cum bursting from his cockhead in what seemed endlessly, Rich grunting with each pulse. He collapsed over her, letting the cucumber slide out of her pussy.

He breathed heavily, sweating and got up to again head for the shower and clean up his doll. Again, she appeared lifeless, a slight smile on her lips. Rich smiled too. She was a worthy investment- a real fuck toy and he couldn't wait to share her with his friends.

12