Dolly's Good Day

Story Info
Home invasion leads to sexual awakening.
7.6k words
4.46
152.8k
38
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Item: Lyle Alan Buhr, convicted sex offender escaped today from the Barton County Jail in Nevada, Missouri. Buhr, who is a white male, 26 years old, 5" 11" , 190 lbs has been convicted in the 2001 rape and sodomy of a Monette couple during a home invasion. He is considered dangerous and anyone having information regarding his whereabouts is asked to contact the Barton County Sheriff.)

Rob and Dolly Hamlin were relaxing after a week of work by enjoying a TV movie in the family room of there rural Newtonia home when the dogs began to bark wildly in the front yard. Disturbed by the commotion, Rod got up from his rocker and went it investigate. When he opened the door, the dogs all ran up to him wagging their tails and looking for attention and praise, as they always did. Seeing nothing, Rob went back into the house and rejoined his wife in the family room.

Rob, who was 65 years old and recently retired from the Air Force was a 5' 7", 168 lb man in fairly good physical shape. His platinum blond wife, Dolly, was a show stopping beauty. Her gorgeous face topped a body that turned heads everywhere she went. She was a 50 year old, deep blue eyed, 5' 2" tall beauty and weighed about 130 lbs. Her most striking feature, alone with her beauty, was her fantastic breasts. Her "rack" measured a whopping 39 inches with DD cups. Topped by pink nipples and a silver dollar sized areolae that, in times past, never failed to drive Rob in paroxysms of desire, especially when he sucked them to full erect hardness.

The Hamlin's life was comfortable. They enjoyed many of the creature comforts that a long and prosperous marriage brings. But, their sex life had become all but a dim memory, especially to Rob. When that had first married, fifteen years ago, they made passionate love regularly and to both parties satisfaction. As with many marriages, time had dulled their ardor and sex was disdained by Dolly as something older couples, like them, just didn't do. Their life was comfortable companionship with no passion or intimacy.

Unknown to the Hamlins', however, there was a stranger hiding in their garage at this very moment, who would change all that. Lyle Alan Buhr, the escaped convict had hitched three rides and was dropped very near to their idyllic rural homestead and needed a safe place to lay low until the heat was off and he could move further out of danger of recapture and a long prison sentence. After the dogs had been quieted by Rob's attention, he decided to look around the place to see what he had stumbled into.

Looking in the windows of the house, he quickly determined that only the two persons visible in the family room were in the house. Getting by the dogs was going to be no problem. He watched the man and woman and decided that he needed some pussy.

He hadn't even been able to jack off in that damn jail, and he was known to be a very horny man. To Lyle, a day without sex was a day wasted. And he had wasted too many!

The woman looked to have a good set of tits under the loosely fitting nightgown she was wearing and the man, being much smaller than he was would be no problem to overcome. If he could get into the house the element of surprise would work in his favor and he could enjoy that succulent body of the wife for as long as he wanted to. "Who knows, he thought, she might even like his ten inch cock." He decided...what the hell...GO FOR IT!

With that, he turned the knob to the house of Rob and Dolly Hamlin and changed their lives forever. Seeing the large disheveled man in his hallway, Rob sprang to his feet and shouted, "what the hell!" and charged the man.

Before he could utter another word, the man shot a straight right to Rob's nose and down he went. Dolly rushed to her fallen husband's aid, screaming at the man to leave their home at once. She tore into the man flailing and scratching at his face to no avail.

Lyle calmly grabbed her right arm and twisted it behind her back and locked his brawny forearm under her chin and pulled back. Dolly continued her protestations wildly kicking and swinging, but hitting nothing.

Lyle noticed that Dolly's arched back pushed her tits out in front of her like two heavy torpedoes. "Oh, boy! This one's going to great!" Meanwhile, Rob sat dazedly on the floor, blood streaming from his now broken nose. He seemed to have no idea what was happening right in his own home.

Lyle shouted into Dolly's ear, " Calm down or I'll kill you both. Hearing that and having no doubt that he meant every word, Dolly relaxed her flailing and just hung by Lyle's iron grip, feet barely touching the floor. Having done this sort of thing before, Lyle knew what to do next before the couple could think of a strategy to get themselves out of this situation.

Lyle dragged Dolly to the nearby couch and threw her body down. As he did, he caught a glimpse of Dolly's plump pussy and the thought of fucking her raged in his mind. "This mama is gonna be a great fuck and then some!," he thought.

He then went over to where Rob sat on the floor and scooped him up with one easy swoop of his massive arm and dumped him on the couch with his terrified wife.

"What do you want?" Dolly wailed. "Take what you want and leave us alone.!"

Lyle leered at her and said, "Lady, I will take what I want and then we'll see." "Where's some duct tape?"

Dolly replied shakily, "In the bottom drawer by the refrigerator."

"Get IT, NOW!!" Lyle thundered.

Dolly scurried to the kitchen and returned with the tape. Lyle said, "Hold out your hands. I've had enough of your scratching."

Dolly meekly obeyed and he wrapped the tape on her wrists. Next, he reached over and tape Rob's hands the same way.

Then he said, "Bedroom that way?" gesturing over his shoulder. Dolly nodded. "Let's go!"

Pushing Dolly ahead of him, he flung her on the bed and went back for Rob. Gathering the still slobbering husband, he dragged him to the bedroom as well. Depositing him in a bedroom chair, he proceeded to wrap duct tape to hold him upright and immobile for as long as he wanted.

As he finished the taping, he leaned over and whispered to Rob, "Now I'm gonna fuck the eyeballs out of your nice little wifey. Pay attention and you might learn something!" He then tuned his attention to the wide-eyed and trembling woman on the bed. He took her bound hands and taped them to the headboard and then took each leg and taped each to the two bedposts spreading Dolly's legs provocatively. Lyle almost drooled at the sight of her furry bush and the promise of fucking this beautiful woman to his hearts content.

By now, Dolly was gripped with the certain realization that she was about to be raped by this giant of a man and there was nothing that she could do to stop him.

The thought of being raped sent chills through her body. She knew that she and Rob had not had sex for many years and she wondered if she had "revirginated" and could take what was about to happen? She shuddered as the man ripped the thin nightgown from her stunning body and gazed down at his prey. Lyle could scarcely believe his good fortune. She was lovely! And she was HIS!

He reached down and roughly cupped and rolled her gorgeous breasts. Her tits were even bigger and more voluptuous that he had imagined when he had seen her through the window. They were topped with smallish pink nipples that had involuntarily begun to stiffen and harden. Her aureolae had also started to swell with dreaded anticipation of what was sure to come.

Lyle could hardly contain himself. He reached down and tweaked each budding nipple in turn, causing Dolly to shudder. The then cupped each tit strongly with his rough hands and gave them both a little shake. Satisfied with their feel, he leaned over and began to lick and suck on her right nipple. Dolly closed her eyes as the pleasure started to overtake her.

He lightly bit the proffered nipple as she pushed her tit closer to his exploring mouth. Dolly moaned softly as she lost all self control and surrendered completely to her ravisher. She had always liked rough sex, but Rob never satisfied her the way she liked. Now, she was going to be taken the way she always wanted to be taken...rough...hard...and deep!

Her head rolled from side to side as the rough man sucked first on hard nipple while pinching the other into unaccustomed hardness and length.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh!," Dolly moaned. "Yesss!, Yesss!, Ohhhhh!" Her tits were like they were on fire.

Dolly's tits were very sensitive during sex, so sensitive that she had sometimes cum just by them being fondled. This was definitely going to be one of those rare occasions. Her nipples felt like they could burst from the pain and pleasure she was feeling. She tried to resist, but it was useless, her body was betraying her.

Even though her light brown haired pussy was in full view and easy access, Lyle hadn't looked that way yet. He was fully enjoying bringing this voluptuous woman to steaming heat for the fucking that was to come. Rob, meanwhile, watching his wife moaning and writhing under the large calloused hands of this invader was getting the hard-on of the century.

Rob thought, to himself, serves her right, she acted so stand-offish to him for years, never even acknowledging sex existed. Now, she was going to get FUCKED, BIG TIME! He was starting to enjoy his wife's rape as if he himself was ravishing her lovely body.

Dolly had abandoned all control of her body. She cried, "my tittles!" "my tittles!" "Ohhhhh!" "Ohhhh!" " Yesss!" " Yesss!"

Lyle smiled to himself. This was going to be one of the best fucks of his life! Back and forth he went. First one tit, then the other with his hot and slaving mouth. First one and then the other with his squeezing and nipple pinching. Dolly was not only losing control of her body..her mind was reeling, too!

Without missing a beat, Lyle now shifted his attention to her now sopping cunt. Still licking and sucking her tits, he slowly cupped Dolly's swollen love mound.

Dolly has large labial lips that usually hung down a full inch when she was not aroused. But, with the tit stimulation, they had become engorged with blood and were swollen and laid back like a beautiful flesh flower showing the glistening, satin like pink cunt that drove men wild. The funnel entrance to her dripping cunt.

Lyle began slowly rubbing the outside of her hairy mound and cunt with his entire hand. Dolly couldn't help herself, she pushed up against his hand as he pressed harder against her clit and mons.

"OOOOHHHHHH!, OOOOHHHH!" Rolling her head from side to side, she cried and moaned louder and louder!

His finger now slid past her spasming cunt ring and into her soaking cleft and rubbed her clit.

Dolly gasped, "OOOHH!, OHHH SHIT!, I'M CUMMING!, CUMMING!, OHHH FUCK!, OHHHHH!, YESSS!" Her body stiffened and rose to meet his insinuating finger as he massaged her clit and her inner cunt walls. As he did, her cunt muscles seemed to grab his finger and hold like a vise. As waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her , Dolly's cunt walls would alternately balloon and contract.

Dolly was sweating and grunting like an animal in heat as Lyle worked her cunt and tits. Almost as if on cue, Lyle stood up, glanced at Rob, began to strip off his clothes.

With that he reached down and ripped the remnants of Dolly's gown of her luscious body . Now they were both naked and ready! Dolly looked through lust hooded eyes and saw his cock! It was huge! It was the largest cock Dolly had ever seen in her 50 years. It had to be 9 or 10 inches long and as thick as his muscular wrist. And he wasn't even fully erect yet!

She had had many lovers and four husbands, but she has never seen such an imposing love engine! She wondered if she had shrunk during her long abstinence from sex? How could she take that monster into her cunt? Would she be wounded for life? SHE DIDN'T CARE! SHE WANTED FUCKED!! EVEN IF IT SPLIT HER HALF, SHE NEEDED THAT COCK!

Lyle's voice somehow penetrated the pleasurable fog of her mind. She heard his softly say, "I'm gonna take you to paradise, little lady...and then you're gonna take me there too."

The musky odor of sex and sweating bodies seem to fill the room as the forced seduction of Dolly Hamlin took a new and more sensuous turn. Lyle's former roughness seemed to melt away with Dolly's enthusiastic cooperation and was replaced by a more experienced lovers' manner.

He lightly stroked her belly, her sides, her hips, he held her head in his big hands and stroked her damp hair. Dolly could smell the aroma of her cunt juices on his hands and trembled all the more. He slowly began to raise her desire to a super heated pitch.

His hands abandoned the soft stroking and give her tits a loving squeeze and kissed her nipples and preceded to lick and kiss his way down her body to her open flesh flower. Dolly's labia had become so swollen and shiny like stuffed satin, her cunt lay wide open with her cunt hole offering him her smallish opening oozing her lubricating juices.

He effortlessly slid one finger into her, then another. Two fingers were so he could get deeper and work them to widen her cunt ring for his cock. Working sensuously he massaged the cunt walls, her G-Spot and her opening...widening...widening...ever widening. Dolly moved her hips and pelvis in slow fucking motions to help him in his labors.

"OOHHHH! OOOOOH! OHHHHH!" She moaned continuously.

Lyle whispered in her ear, "You like that?", "You like that, Honey?". Dolly just continued to moan!

As he leisurely worked her cunt hole with his fingers, he lowered his mouth to her throbbing clit and began licking up and down her slippery slit. This new sensation, lifted Dolly to yet a new plane of pleasure!

Her eyes rolled in her head and she opened her mouth to draw in large gluts of air. Her moaning got louder and she thrash about on the bed. It was all Lyle could do to keep his mouth and hands working this wild and wanton woman!

As he concentrated on her clit, Dolly's "little soldier" who had never ever been outside its' protective sheath with any of her former lovers, crept forward in steely hardness.

She had been orgasmic with most of her lovers by responding to tit massage and regular fucking. This was something she had never before experienced. In fact, this was ALL new to her! OH THIS WAS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE!!!

It was driving her to the edge of sanity. Lyle's scratchy whiskered face brushed the inside of her satiny thighs and his tongue flicked between her clit and her flowing cunt opening. Dolly was moaning and crying out in growing ecstasy and throwing her body in uncontrolled spasms of orgasms.

She was almost in continuous orgasm now. They came on spontaneously and wracked her body with unbelievable pleasure!

Lyle could feel the inside of her cunt balloon and subside after each wave after wave of pleasure took her. He kept his two fingers in her cunt, probing as deep as he could and took his little finger and pushed it into her asshole. Her asshole grasped his finger and a new sensation swept her to nirvana.

She came, again, and again and again. Lyle's mouth was like syrupy wonder to Dolly's cunt. It went in her vaginal opening, it went to her labial lips, it went to her clit, it went to her asshole, It was everywhere, it was no where. She was reeling!


Rob, who had cum in his pants just watching, could hardly believe his eyes as his darling wife of fifteen years reveled in the rape that was transporting her unknown heights. Dolly was now sighing and crying, "PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Lyles' large head continued bobbing up and down on his wife's cunt and his free hand moved from swollen tit and nipple back and forth keeping the unbroken spell that he had cast on the semi-conscious woman.

Rob kept remembering how she had fucked him the last time they had fucked. Dolly had acted the role of the dutiful wife, reluctantly opening her legs, stuffing Rob's cock into her dry cut and laying, unresponsive while he attempted to fuck her. After one or two minutes he had withdrawn his cock, vowing to never again be so humiliated. Now, look at the raging whore in front of his very eyes.

Lyle's lips formed a little "O" over Dolly's hardened bud of her clit and sucked and flicked it with his tongue. With almost every whisk of his flying tongue and every pull of his sucking, Dolly erupted again with an universe shaking orgasm.

"OHHHHH!, YESSSSS!, OHH!, FUCK!, SHIT!, PLEASE! PUT YOUR COCK IN ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

Lyle's erection by now had grown even more turgid. He was at least 11 inches long and as thick as his muscular forearm. His bulbous cockhead looked as large as a plum. He slowly pulled his slippery fingers from her cunt and moved to impale this delirious woman on his manhood. He could wait to have her lick off the love juices of their fucking.

As he hovered over Dolly, she hunched hips up, over and over, to get her big prize buried inside her body. Lyle teased her by letting his big cockhead just touch her labia and slide over it's smooth wetness, over and over!

She was howling to be fucked, "PLEASE!, PLEASE!, PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Slowly relenting and trembling himself in anticipation, he lowered his machine to her gushing cunt and began a slow, deliberate stretching of her vaginal opening. Dolly's eyes shot wide open as she began to feel herself being really opened for the first time in her life.

Centimeter by centimeter, Lyle pushed that huge cockhead past the tight ring of muscle guarding her cunt. As the stunned woman groaned and grunted with his massive member inexorably rending her its' own, the cockhead popped by the muscle ring.

"Relax, lady." "You've just got the head of it in."

His cockhead was so wide that it was a struggle just to keep it seated in her cunt. Lyle always loved that feeling when he was good and well seated in a woman's cunt. He closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure as he continued to impale Dolly and customize her cunt for him alone.

When he had about five or six inches of cock inside her, he looked into her glazing eyes and asked, "Can you feel that?" "Can you take it all?."

Dolly was too traumatized to answer, she tried to spread her legs farther, raise her legs in the air and push weakly against the log that was splitting in half. She was gasping for air as she felt Lyle's cock go where no one had ever been!

He began a slow back-and forth movement, allowing only and inch or two to penetrate her, teasing her into wanting more and more. Then he would back out again right to the knob, making her groan and cry out.

Now, he had seven inches of glorious cock inside her cunt. Her juices, silent for so long were flowing like a fountain to lubricate and facilitate his passage to the bottom of her cunt and the core of her being. It felt like having a baby in reverse.

His cock was immense and the feeling of pleasure and fullness were indescribable! He already deeper insider her than any man before had been. Now, he had eight inches inside her squirming and writhing body.

Her confused movements of defensive withdrawal and rapturous cooperation served to enhance Lyle's pleasure. GOD, SHE WAS GOOD!!! Now, nine inches stretched he to the maximum. Her cunt was grasping his shaft with a tightness that she could feel and she loved it. He was HERS!

She moaned and said, "Slow down, slow down, I'll take it all." "Just slow down and let me stretch."

Lyle replied, "Oh baby, you're as tight as a virgin, you feel sooooo good." "So wet, so soft, so hot! OHHHHH! You're worth waiting for." "That piece of shit over there never fucked you like this!" Dolly smiled and nodded, this WAS a lifetime fuck! No doubt about that!

Rob could scarcely comprehend the size of the cock that was drilling into Dolly. Just over half its' length had disappeared into her cunt and there was a good five or six inches to go. He blasted an fresh load of cum into his shorts as he looked hypnotically at the tableau before him. He had never seen the look of total ecstasy on his wife's face that she was showing her rapist.