Domestic Bliss

Story Info
People in the 1950s were so sexually repressed...right?
5.9k words
4.46
36.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, darling," Tony Sanderson said to his wife, shaking his whiskey glass and rattling the ice cubes. "Do refresh my Scotch for me, Mrs. Sanderson."

"Only too happy to, Father," she said as she happily bustled about getting things ready for his poker friends to arrive.

The Sanderson presented the perfect picture of absolute domestic bliss to all those around them, the very products of American post-war prosperity in the year 1954. Living in a quiet and perfectly maintained suburb in a lovely, sprawling home that literally had a white picket fence out side, the Sandersons seemed to be perfect in all regards. They even had two beautiful young children -- one boy and one girl, of course -- that were as beautiful and intelligent as their parents.

Tony was a high-ranking manager in one of the many factories in town that produced the goods this thriving mid-century economy needed to sustain itself. He was tall and powerfully built, his square jaw seemingly even more pronounced due to the lit pipe he always kept clenched in his mouth; he had somehow even mastered the art of sipping his expensive Scotch while keeping the pipe squarely in his mouth. His raven black hair was always slicked back and well maintained, while his face was ever perfectly shaven. The charcoal-grey suits he wore constantly -- even in the evenings after work or on weekends and holidays -- were perfectly pressed; a wrinkle or stain would never be tolerated on a suit worn by Tony Sanderson. His sartorial perfection was seen to by his devoted and loving wife, Leigh.

Leigh Sanderson was in many ways the female equivalent of her handsome husband. But while he was powerfully built and ever in a severe business suit, she was blonde, soft, smiling, buxom, and always to be seen in one gorgeous sun dress after another. She would never rise from bed in the morning without first putting on her choker pearl necklace Tony had given her some years earlier, just as she would ever be wearing her apron at home and her lip stick to the grocery store. Together, the Sandersons presented quite an imposing figure.

Like so many other husbands did at the time, Tony felt it was entirely his responsibility to manage all the household affairs as well as to make sure his wife performed her duties to his liking. In this era when men were almost always in dominant control of the home, the Sandersons took this cultural norm to a whole new level. Tony would daily make lists for his wife, dictating to her not only what to do but also the manner in which it was to be done. He kept a separate infraction list, one on which he kept track of Leigh's failings and mistakes. These would then lead later to punishments for her.

So it was that this perfect mid-century American couple enjoyed a quiet Friday evening with the children at Grandmother's. Tony sat at the dinner table smoking his pipe and reading the business section of the newspaper, while Leigh did all she could to make certain that her house was, first and foremost, pleasing to Tony, and secondly appropriate to entertain their guests.

"Hmm," Tony said as he read the paper, speaking around his pipe. "Says here by 1965 the Commies might catch up to us on productive capabilities. I should think not, Mrs. Sanderson!" Ever since the pair was married Tony had called her Mrs. Sanderson.

"Oh, my!" she said in horror. "Do you really think we can do better than they, Father? They seem so big and powerful." And likewise, ever since the day of those nuptials she had called him Father.

"Mrs. Sanderson," Tony said, looking harshly and speaking sternly to his wife. "Have you ever known me to be wrong about such things before?"

"Oh, no, Father...I just...it's..."

"Sounds like perhaps Mrs. Sanderson will need some reminding of who the Father here is."

Leigh hung her head, yet smiled coyly to herself as she did so. "Yes, Father. I think perhaps I do."

At just that moment the door bell rang and the couple knew their poker game guests had arrived. The guests always traveled together and so Tony opened the door to greet each with a powerful handshake and a swift slap on the arm, together with kind words and offers to indulge with him in his finest Scotch. These were men that looked much like he did, with well-managed hair, clean shaven faces, and wearing expensive suits. Two of the men -- Joe and Harry -- were fellow managers with Tony at the factory and played golf with him on a regular basis. Another man named Bill was a regular golf buddy of the other three, and the last man -- named Frank -- was a manager at a competing factory, but served on the Board of Deacons with Tony at their church and so had earned a place on the monthly game of Friday night poker.

The men all courteously greeted Leigh, shaking her hand gently and smiling politely as she talked about how mortified she was because her home was still such a wreck. They made small talk about their work and their wives, all the while remaining proper and perfect gentlemen. However, each man followed her movements closely and hungrily with their eyes, peering at her over the rim of their lifted Scotch glasses much the way a lion would peer through the long savannah grass at something tasty upon which it wanted to pounce.

As Leigh finished bringing the drinks and snacks down to the basement den where Tony had his poker table set up and getting other things arranged for that night's game, then men stood around the foyer smoking, drinking Scotch, and discussing the issues of the day.

"Say, Tony," Frank asked him, lighting a cigarette. "Do you think you might be able to help me get into the country club? I think it might be a good business move for me."

"Why, certainly Frank. I'm playing golf with the member committee chair on Wednesday; I'll put in a good word for you then."

"So, does anyone think the Giants have a chance against the Indians?" Bill asked the group.

"Oh, I doubt it," said Joe. "They haven't won anything since...what was it? Something like '33 or '34?"

"I'm fairly certain the Indians are unstoppable, and I'd wager ten bucks on it," said Harry.

"Really?" said Bill. "Well, I will bet you --"

This thoroughly manly conversation was suddenly interrupted by the appearance of Leigh, who said, "Gentlemen, the den is ready for the game." This otherwise innocuous statement was made significant by the fact that Leigh's hair was now in a tight braided pony tail, her pearl choker necklace had been replaced with a thick leather collar that had a silver ring protruding from it, and her apron was the only stitch of clothing covering her soft skin.

Acting as the gracious hostess, the group of men was led by Leigh down into the comfortable, finished basement the Sandersons had in their house. The four guests watched her perfect, bare ass sway lusciously as she led them to the den; Leigh was perfectly well aware they did and grew wetter with every step knowing their cocks were even now getting hard in their wool suit pants.

The basement was of a standard arrangement, with a single large carpeted room in which there was a poker table waiting, cards and chips at the ready, snacks on tables to the side. The group, however, walked right past the poker table to a room at the end of the basement, one which was obviously a later addition to the house. The door to this room was made of stout, thick wood and was securely locked.

Tony removed a key from his pants pocket and unlocked the door. Then, turning to the group of men, he said, "Gentlemen, welcome once again to the den."

He opened the door to reveal what appeared to be a combination bedroom and sex dungeon in one. The walls were painted a deep red, and there was a bed with black silk sheets on the far wall. All along the walls were displayed every device and tool made to inflict delightfully pleasurable pain and every implement of control: riding crops, whips, canes of various sizes, paddles, spreader bars, and scourges. There were chains of various thicknesses and lengths securely attached to the walls, eye hooks for various bindings to be attached, and a chain and leather sling in the corner. On one wall was a black Saint Andrew's cross with restraint points at various places and on the opposite wall a space devoted entirely for the special ropes Tony used in his practice of Kinbaku he had learned while stationed in Japan. A strappado arrangement hung near the center of the room, and off the side sat a throne-like chair.

In the very center of the room was a table, similar to the type of padded examination table seen in any doctor's office, except this one was covered with black leather and had thick leather restraints attached to it at different places along the sides. It was to this table that Leigh now obediently went as the guests started to get out of their business suits, stripping off layer after layer of clothes to reveal their naked bodies.

Tony, however, sat on the throne-like chair as he smoked his pipe and took from his breast pocket a small leather notebook.

"Mrs. Sanderson," he said sternly. "According to my list you were asked on Tuesday, September 7th to polish my golf trophies. And yet when I checked I noticed the one from '52 had a very clear smudge on it. A smudge, Mrs. Sanderson? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I have nothing to say, Father. It was an inexcusable mistake." Leigh's voice trembled and she shook slightly as she stood in front of the table, hands clasped before her, head hung low. To an outside and uninformed observer she would have appeared terrified; she was, in fact, thrilled and excited beyond description, and the shaking was from wildly delightful expectation.

"Hmm," Tony grunted. In stark contrast to his wife, Tony seemed as cool and in control as ever as he sat there still in his suit, legs crossed at the knee, looking more like he was in a business office than a dungeon. "I believe that is a shameful excuse for letting down your husband, for failing in your household duties. Don't you, Mrs. Sanderson?"

"Yes, Father," Leigh now almost whispered, her thrilled excitement choking her voice.

Tony referred once again to his notebook. "Ah, yes. And here on Thursday the 16th you were told the walnut walls of the study needed to be waxed. You missed one of the coffers. Mrs. Sanderson -- an entire coffer?!"

"I'm sorry, Father, I --"

"Silence!" Tony said suddenly with an upraised hand, his voice echoing in the room. It was the first glimpse of any excited feelings at all. "This is not a debate, Mrs. Sanderson. You are merely being informed out of the graciousness of my heart regarding why you are going to be punished. You only need to speak when spoken to. Understand?"

"Yes, Father." Leigh's trembling had now increased to the point that she looked like a little girl lost in a winter's wood with no coat.

Tony flipped through some pages of his notebook, then closed it and replaced it in his breast pocket as he sighed. "Well, at this point it's irrelevant what other infractions I've noted. You clearly need to be punished and reminded what your duties are, Mrs. Sanderson. Gentlemen," he said, now addressing his guests. "What are your thoughts?"

The men that had come that night to play poker had stood there as Tony addressed his wife, each man slowly stroking his cock and growing more and more aroused as the game proceeded. Each man was now fully erect and mad with restrained desire; Leigh glanced up quickly to see these four men almost surrounding her in a semi-circle, their powerful, strong bodies exposed, their thick cocks rigid and ready to provide her pleasure, and she unconsciously licked her lips slightly.

Joe was the first to answer Tony's rhetorical question. "I think you need to punish your wife, Tony. She seems to be slacking."

"I couldn't agree more," Frank chimed in.

"Nothing worse than a disobedient wife, is there?" asked Bill.

"No, Bill, I don't believe there is," Tony said as he again removed the notebook from his breast pocket. "But you gentlemen are my guests, and it is only proper that the guests get to enjoy the best the host has to offer first, correct? According to my notes from last month it would seem the order this time is Harry to the front first, Frank to the rear, and then Bill, and Joe."

Tony replaced the notebook and then settled himself in comfortably to view the game as his guests did their part. Leigh was gently pushed over the table so her ass was well exposed as Frank secured her ankles with two of the restraints as Harry went around facing her and secured her wrists in a similar fashion. He then slipped a lock through the ring of her collar to an eye hook in the center of the table, keeping her down and utterly stopping her from lifting her head. In this position her soft, round ass was fully exposed as a tempting target to the four men behind her while her face was conveniently at cock level for the man in front of her. The other two men continued to stroke their cocks, watch and impatiently wait their turn.

Leigh looked up at Harry and smiled hungrily as he took her braided ponytail and held it tight, slipping his cock deep inside her mouth slowly and tenderly. At the same time, Frank began to methodically spank her firm ass with his bare hand. Every time he smacked her ass he would leave an angry red mark on her and would connect with a loud crack, and every time Leigh would moan slightly even with Harry's cock shoved in her mouth. This quickly developed into a reciprocal in which Leigh's increased moaning and lustiness from getting spanked made her suck Harry's cock more aggressively, which made Harry fuck her face with ever more force, which in turn caused Frank to spank her more harshly and more frequently. The triad became a self-satisfy group in which the actions of one affected the pleasure of all.

Under these circumstances Harry -- who had not had sex with his own wife for nearly three weeks by that point -- could not long last, and he was now pulling on Leigh's pony tail hard as he slammed his cock deeply into her mouth. He soon unleashed a torrent of cum that had been building up for several weeks, shooting stream after thick creamy stream of hot cum deep down Leigh's throat, all of which she greedily swallowed.

Having satisfied himself, Harry now staggered to the end of line behind Leigh, and all of the men moved forward one place so that now Frank had the pleasure of face fucking Leigh while Bill spanked her reddened ass.

Frank's cock was much larger than Harry's both in terms of length and girth, so as he crammed his cock into Leigh's mouth she choked and struggled with the size. This, however, was a tremendous turn on for Leigh, and with her ass now stinging in delightful pain she moaned loudly and squirmed in her restraints.

Tony noted this, and said, "Bill, it would appear my wife is starting to learn her lesson. Would you kindly give her some oral assistance?"

Bill immediately stopped spanking and smiled widely to his selfless host. "I certainly will, Tony."

The delicious fruity flavor of Leigh's pussy was renowned among the poker game group, and so the first man each month to taste her was considered the luckiest one of the four. Bill knelt behind her licking her pussy from behind, licking her with long wet swipes that started at her clit and worked upwards towards her ass. As he slid his tongue along her pussy lips he would often allow his tongue to slip deeply into her pussy, eliciting a loud but cock-muffled moan. Bill licked her like this several times from clit to ass in long, luxurious strokes, then took advantage of his position to rim her ass properly, flicking his tongue around her ass and allowing it to plunge in slightly several times.

All this while Frank was himself getting closer and closer to shooting his cum deep down Leigh's throat and so his motions started to become frenetic, he pulling on her pony tail just as Harry had before him. Leigh was sexually enraged from the face fucking, throat filling, and pussy licking and desperately needed to cum. Sensing this, Bill stopped licking her ass and focused only on her clit, now sucking it nearly as hard as she was sucking Frank's cock. This quickly had the desired results as Leigh now literally screamed out in orgasmic delight despite Frank's cock being buried deep in her throat, a thrill that in turn made Frank shoot yet another gigantic load of cum straight into Leigh's throat which she happily swallowed.

The men again changed positions, and it was now Bill's turn to get his cock sucked by Leigh and Joe's turn to spank.

Leigh smiled happily at Bill as he took hold her ponytail and whispered, "Thanks for the orgasm, Bill. Can I return the favor?"

"Mmm...you certainly can, Leigh."

By this point Bill had been stroking himself hard for nearly half an hour and had licked Leigh's delicious pussy so he was amazingly sensitive and ready to cum. He immediately slid his cock deep into her mouth and used her ponytail as a handle then fucked her wildly, pumping her face like his cock was a piston. He was unable to maintain this pace for long and even before Joe had gotten into any real kind of spanking rhythm Bill was filling Leigh's mouth with his sticky cum.

Shifting positions Joe was now finally able to get the blow job he's seen the others receive while Harry at last was able to spank Leigh's ass, which by now was an angry, sensitive red and a little swollen. Yet despite the pain, Leigh wanted more. Especially the spanking she knew she would receive from Tony once their guests were done.

Joe had always been the patient, thoughtful type, and his actions were completely keeping in character even now. Whereas some of the other men had shoved their cocks in Leigh's mouth and pumped like they were some kind of machine, Joe preferred to slowly tease his cock into her mouth and savor every delicious second of having her work his cock over so well. Joe also know Leigh was the finest cocksucker he had ever enjoyed -- indeed, if cock sucking were an Olympic event she would always win a gold medal -- and so by going a bit more slowly he was able to enjoy her impressive talents.

Leigh did not disappoint. Holding her hair tightly, Joe slowly and teasingly slid his cock in and out of her mouth, which allowed her to suck back with all the suction she could create. This gave Joe an intense pleasure as he felt like Leigh's mouth was trying to get his cock back into its soft, warm caress. He also took his cock out of her mouth from time to time in order to intentionally slow down and to allow her to lick the shaft from top to bottom, a delight he always enjoyed tremendously. Joe even lifted his cock so Leigh could lick and suck his balls, something she did lustily and happily.

Meanwhile, Harry had stopped spanking Leigh at Tony's direction and instead now licked her as Bill had earlier, which again led to her moaning loudly and squirming her little ass as her orgasm built up. Joe found watching her face melt toward a growing orgasmic explosion to be immensely satisfying, especially as his cock we well lodged in her mouth and her eyes lifted towards his. All of this in turn made him pump her face with even more force, the sexual energy growing and becoming ever more intense.

Leigh's eyes widened suddenly as her moans turned to cock-muffled shrieks as another orgasm washed over her body and it was also at the exact moment that Joe shot off his load of cum in her mouth, squirting it all the way to the back of her throat. She hungrily swallowed up every drop as it splashed back there, ever so happy to be fed such a tasty treat.

Leigh's ass was battered and bruised, her body shook now due to being in this awkward position for so long, her pony tail had been pulled wildly out of place, her make up smeared across her face, and there were several trails of the men's cum dribbling down from her mouth. And yet still Tony sat in his quasi throne, apparently impassive.

12