Domestication

Story Info
The little battles.
968 words
4.41
24.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tear slid out from between damp lashes, lips pursed together as eyes burned with a silent intensity.

"You like this, don't you little slut." He purred the words into her ear and she shut her eyes, squeezing them tightly as if the blackness could block out his words.

It only served to heighten sensation. In the darkness she felt her tender wet pussy lips spread and stretch around his invading cock. He slid into her ever so slowly, the head of his dick hot against her folds. Sliding deeper into her he found her like velvet, the tension in her curves as she resisted him serving to give him a much better leverage than he could have hoped for had she been relaxed. He smiled as he thrust into her and slowly, deliberately, took her little cunt.

One large palm cupped her full breast crushed under the weight of them both, nipple pinched between strong fingers.

"You're loving having your pussy fucked by the man who owns you, aren't you." He slid deep into her and held himself deep within her, little cunt stretched open wide around him, a harder pinch to her nipple eliciting a yelp of outrage and pain.

"Well bitch, answer me," He commanded.

"Get fucked," She growled into the sheets. He could feel her shaking slightly as her anger ran through her, as she trembled with fury.

A deep chuckle preceded a painfully hard thrust into her cunt.

"I am girl, as are you."

He emphasised his point by beginning to thrust violently into her, his weight immobilising her as the hard, harsh fucking made her little pussy spasm. He filled her entirely, first with the hard flesh of his cock, then with hot spurts of cum that splashed into her and crept into the darkest crevices of her being.

She whined and growled as he came and slid from her, rubbing his dick up and down her slit, coating it with the remains of the white liquid that branded her in spite of its low heat. A slap to her red striped ass and he was gone, leaving her spread-eagled on the bed, dripping cum from the little opening of her pussy.

Faint sounds came from the kitchen as she lay there, perfectly still at first then curling under the blankets, comforted by their warm weight. She heard his footfalls on the carpet, approaching her again. The clink of a cup being placed on the table next to the bed. His fingers now tenderly in her hair, the only exposed part of her body.

The shifting of his weight on the bed as he slid up to sit, back against the headboard, legs stretched out and crossed, the blankets next to her now weighted down. His fingers curling to stroke her scalp and run down the back of her neck soothingly.

A low growl emanated from under the blankets, and his grip tightened on the back of her neck. She twisted, writhed like a house cat caught, whining her disapproval.

"I've told you about growling and whining." He said evenly. He held her easily, a slight tightening of his fingers rendering her immobile.

Lifting the blankets, he looked down at her, the light from the blinds flashing across her eyes and illuminating strips of smooth skin.

"Naughty girl," He chided, pulling her up out of her fabric lair, something of an amused smile on his lips and a disproving look in his eyes. His palm ran across her bottom, feeling the raised lines from her earlier brush with his discipline. Then he continued pulling her up until her head was level with his waist. Level with his hardening cock.

"Open."

He ran the head of it, still coated with his cum and her juice over her lips. To his, and her surprise, she parted her lips, allowing him to slide into her mouth smoothly.

"If you can't use these lips and tongue of yours properly, then I'll make a new use for them." He smiled, withdrawing a little and pressing back into her, her tongue sliding over the underside of his cock, and twirling to taste and clean him.

Sliding in and out of her tightened lips, he took hold of a fistful of her hair, pumping her mouth and sliding her onto him with every long hard stroke. She moaned around him, sending vibrations through him that made him shudder and groan.

"Oh god girl," He couldn't resist any longer and he thrust hard, deep into her, her upraised eyes so helpless, arousing him even further as he fucked her mouth. Dipping into her throat, his cock pulsed against her tongue, massaged and held by the caressing smoothness. Pulling out hard then pushing back in just as hard, her moans becoming grunts and yelps.

The yelps drew him over the edge, sent his cum gushing down her throat. Holding her tightly he emptied himself over her tongue, then sliding a little in and out of her, making sure she took every last drop he had to offer.

The expression in her eyes was tumultuous as he looked down, arousal, love, anger, submission all swam through her gaze as he took hold of her under her arms and pulled her up into a tight embrace. His strong arms wrapped around her, stroking her hair as she nuzzled into his neck quietly.

Slowly, his fingers trailed over the warm skin of her back, caressing, comforting as the light began to pour through the blinds more fully. Soft murmurs of love from his lips to her ear as she closed her eyes and settled into him, curling up into the shelter of his body. A pleasant floating sensation engulfed her, leaving a little smile on her lips as she heard the words.

"Good girl."