Dominance Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lock the door Mary and come to me," she said and Mary almost ran across the office and right into Constance's arms as their lips met and Constance inched her hand under Mary's skirt. She soon found that Mary had worn no panties either as her hand found the young woman's moist pussy and fingered her wet clit. Mary moaned deep in her throat as Constance worked her hard clit and her mouth at the same time. Mary began to rub Constance's firm tits through her blouse, making her nipples quite hard in no time. Mary then fumbled to open Constance's blouse and caress the soft flesh inside, her fingers making circles around her aureoles before lightly kneading her nipples.

Constance broke their kiss, "Mary, you know we must be quick, so we have to keep our clothes on. Pull your skirt up to your waist and hop up on the desk. I need to taste that sweet pussy of yours, I've dreamed about it all night," and Mary didn't hesitate as she pulled her mini skirt up and hopped up onto the desk. Constance knelt and could smell the aroma of her young secretary's pussy as she neared it; Mary's hands moved to her head and lovingly stroked her auburn curls as her boss ate her.

Mary let out a shriek as she came, her boss lapping up her sweet nectar as she held onto her head, then Constance stood up, "My turn now?" Mary said and Constance smiled, she was an eager learner. She took Mary's place on the desk and Mary eagerly dropped to her knees and pushed her boss' dress past her hips and drew her panties down, removing them from one leg. As Mary kissed her pussy, Constance raised her legs and dropped them on Mary's shoulders, giving her young pupil much better access, which she made full use of. Mary wrapped her arms around her boss' legs as she ate her, her tongue flicking like a snake, causing Constance to squirm a little at the pleasures.

Constance came in no time; a tribute to her young pupil and Mary bathed her entire crotch with her tongue, not wanting to miss a drop. Mary smiled up with a glistening chin, "Did I do well ma'am?" and Constance smiled, "You were great!" They arranged their clothes and went back to work. Constance loved having Mary as her play toy, introducing her to woman love and best of all, how much she had enjoyed it, but she longed for a cock.

She needed a cock desperately, "Mary, would you bring me in the employee files," she spoke into the intercom and Mary arrived quickly with them, unbeknownst to her that her boss was looking for some cock.

Mary stood there as Constance went through the files, "That will be all for right now, Mary," and Mary went back to her desk. Constance looked through the files of all the male employees, looking for one that desperately needed his job, someone she could twist into her puppet, her puppet with a cock.

She stopped at Mike Fisher, he was married, had two children and a house, she quickly got on the Internet and did a credit check on him. He had a lot of debt, that made an evil grin come to her face, 'He wasn't a bad looking man either,' she thought.

12