Dominance Corporation, Inc.

Story Info
She blossoms during a rough erotic experience.
2.9k words
4.21
63.7k
14

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers

She took a deep breath through her lightly painted red lips as she reached her hand forward and pushed the button for the elevator.

The doorman informed her that Mr. RJ was waiting for her at the top floor. She was very excited about this job interview, as she needed the money. She had always wanted to work as a personal assistant to a high corporate executive, but to think that she was actually being interviewed for the position to be an assistant to the president, well it was more than she could believe possible.

She stepped nervously onto the elevator and pressed the top button and waited for the doors to close. At first, she couldn't believe she had gotten the call so late at night; however, she assumed that executives must have very hectic schedules and probably in the evening was the only practical time to conduct an interview.

"Of course, silly, that's why such a busy person needs an assistant" she whispered nervously to herself.

As the elevator began its ascent, she quickly checked herself over carefully to make sure everything was properly in place. She quickly opened a compact mirror to check her make-up. She took care to keep it light--only enough to accentuate her soft facial features. After a quick dab of powder to cover a shiny spot, she quickly closed the mirror and put it away and continued her spot inspection.

She frowned when she looked down and saw her knees peeking out just below the hem of her dress. She quickly tugged at the sides to push the material a bit lower just managing to cover her knees. This dress wasn't her first dress of choice for a job interview, as it was the one she often wore to church on a regular basis, but because of the short notice, it was the only one dry-cleaned. She took a deep breath, as the doors opened slowly, and assured her-self the dress would have to do and stepped nervously out into a dimly lit hallway.

The hallway was short, decorated with some very nice artwork and wall patterns. It led to two large doors that were shut tight and no one was around. She crept up to the doors and hesitated not knowing whether to knock or just go in. After chewing her lip a bit, she braved the choice of going in. She opened the door slowly. It amazed her how easily it opened for such a large door.

She softly sang out, "hello?"

She had been hoping to find a reassuring answer, but she only received silence. As she stepped into the room, she could see only one light, which beamed straight down almost like a searchlight. It was so bright that she couldn't see beyond it to the back or to the sides of the room, which were pitch black. She moved forward onto a marble floor and noticed that in the center was a small circle about 4 feet in diameter. As she approached the center of the room, she stepped into the circle and into the light. She could feel the heat of the light directly above her. She was about to take another step and call out again, when a voice startled her.

"Stop there."

She could not see who said it; she only knew it came from in front of her. The male voice was strong -- had a strength to it.

She stood perfectly still and managed a little innocent smile.

"Why are you here?" came the voice again.

"We - well I am here about the job interview." She said meekly.

"Liar." came the calm response from the darkness.

She shifted nervously not expecting this. One arm nervously reached across to her other arm and gripped it, but realizing this she quickly dropped it back to her side. She held out her resume and references.

"I brought these." in an effort to show proof why she was here. She wondered if there had been some kind of mistake.

"You are here because you are alone."

His words were followed by a long pause, during which she again grabbed her arm in apprehension again

"I - I think there is has been some mis.."

"Shut up! You will not speak unless asked a question."

Her body became rigid and she felt the temperature of her body rise as anger flashed in her eyes.

"Excuse me?" She demanded eyebrows raised.

After receiving no response "I don't have to take this. I am leaving".

She turned to leave and stopped as the voice spoke again.

"Do you want the job?"

She hesitated, but after fighting down the anger and answered.

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Then remain where you are and do not speak unless asked a question."

Everything inside her told her to just get the fuck out of there, but she really needed the money. Turning back around and facing forward she remained where she was. The heat of the light was burning down upon her and she began to feel her body perspire.

She could here the sarcasm in the voice...

"Would you look at what we got here. Such a properly dressed lady. Such a nice dress, and face all made up. I bet your a good girl aren't you hun? I can call you hun can't I?"

Her first thought was to say "hell no!" Her mind began to race wildly, wondering what she had gotten herself into. She didn't know what to do or even if she should answer. She felt he was baiting her and decided to remain silent.

"Answer the question..."

"umm... yes, I guess its alright."

"No. Answer the first question, are you a good girl?"

She felt a drop of perspiration roll down her forehead.

"Yes, I am a good girl and most people who know me would say..."

"Shut up! I don't want to hear another word unless it is to answer my question," came the raised voice.

Again her body tightened but she recovered more quickly this time not wanting to show who ever this was that he intimated her.

The voice returning to normal, "You are a liar. I know all about you... I know the truth... I'll ask you once again... Why are you here?"

The question hit her mind. The heat form the light, the voice asking the same question over and over. She began to feel the control over her emotions beginning to slip. She bit her lip and stamped her foot just a bit to stand her ground.

"What do you want from me!"

"I want you to answer the question. Why have you come here?"

Knowing he would not accept the answer about the job she became upset and frustrated.

"I don't know! I don't know! I don't...," her grip of control loosened and she began to fight back tears as she finished "know". This whole situation was beginning to freak her out.

"Would you like me to show you why your here?"

Lowering her head so the man wouldn't see her eyes as they welled up with tears, she saw the man's legs approach as he stepped into the light up to his waist. He was wearing expensive looking slacks with perfect creases, and expensive matching shoes and belt.

As she raised her eyes slowly to get a better look at him and see his face, she was caught off guard.

SLAP!

His strong flat hand flashed out of nowhere catching her squarely flat across the face sending her shocked and stunned to the ground.

Her heart skipped a beat and began to race wildly, fear seizing hold of her as she came out of the shock of what just happened. She felt the sting of his hand and she saw colors swirling before her. She tried to get up, but her hands were shaking so badly and she had no strength.

"That is why you are here. Because hun you are a slut and a liar. Admit it."..

She began to cry openly now as she hid her face in her hands...not knowing what to do.

"Admit it, you are a slut and a liar," the voice raised this time more than the last. Except this time the voice was now coming from a direction behind her.

Weakly she began to shake her head no....

A strong hand reach into the light from the darkness and grabbed her hair yanking her head back so that she was staring directly up into the light. Immediately she was blinded and could not see the face of the man standing above her. She gasped in pain from shock at the pain of her head being yank back by her hair.

SLAP!

The flat of his hand came from the side striking hard and true against the other cheek of her face as he tightened his grip on her hair.

"ADMIT IT!"

She couldn't respond; her mind was numb. All she could do was hang limp suspended by her hair crying and sobbing....

The man threw her to the floor

"You disgust me! You lie to everyone, even to yourself. You don't deserve to wear pretty dresses. You're not a lady; you're a slut! Admit it! Say, 'I am a slut!'"

She couldn't tell if she was dizzy or if the man was circling her as he heaped insult after insult upon her, but she just couldn't say those words. Everything she was taught or had learned growing up as a child scream no...no....

She felt his hands take hold of her shoulders from behind, and she could feel his hot breath upon her neck and in her ear.

"Sluts shouldn't be allowed to wear such pretty dresses should they?" And with that her body jerked and she heard the ripping of material as her dress was ripped off her body.

"Nooooooo" she sobbed

The man stepped back out of the light back into the darkness dragging her ripped dress behind him.

"So the slut doesn't believe she is a whore eh? Then tell me why are your panties so soaked with your juices slut?"

There was a long pause

"You want proof? Take your fingers and slide them into your panties and feel how wet you are. How much you truly are enjoying this."

She hesitated slowly shaking her head...

"I said...Slide your fingers down your panties and feel how wet your pussy is. Or do you want me to DO IT!?" The voice finished louder and coming closer.

"No! No! I will do it; I will do it!" she screamed with a frightened voice.

Slowly, she slid her hand down her belly digging her finger tips under the waist band of her white cotton panties. As she felt the first follicles of pubic hair, her face cheeks deepened and tingled red with shame. Her hand was shaking, and could not help touching her clitoris as she slid her fingers towards her center. Her stomach tightened stiffly as she felt something stir inside her that she had never felt before taking her breath away. Quickly she pulled her hand out covering her mouth appalled at wave of pleasure that just washed through her. She could smell the fragrance of herself on the tips of her fingers and paused....then she heard him laugh.

"Reach in again deep down, and feel the proof, slut."..

Again she slid her hand down her belly and into her panties, again sliding over her clitoris till two of her fingers slid between her folds inside. Her eyes closed at the sensation and she pulled her hand out again holding up her hand. When she opened her eyes, her fingers were glistening in the light covered in her juices....and all she could do was stare.

Her mind began to race quickly with a thousand questions. How could this be? What is a matter with me? It can't be true?

In that moment... time for her stood still. A door appeared in her mind, and behind the door she knew were the answers to the questions and the doubts filling her mind. She reached forward and opened the door...and then it happened...

She saw for the first time who she was, or what she was, every part of her body began to tingle and burn with feverish heat. Years of desires pent up inside her began to wash over her as water from a broken dam. Some how she seemed to instinctively crave a man's touch. To feel his strong hands grip her and to be used by him for his pleasure. She wanted to feel his hardness to be inside her, to take her and own her. A hot flash of shame passed across her face anew at such a thought. The fire began to spread from her womb, outwards.... slowly...building... Maybe she couldn't fight any longer, or maybe she didn't want to. It didn't matter, the only thing that matter was the consuming fire taking over every part of her being.

"Admit it...'I am a slut'...say it"

"I...I am a slut"

Admit it...I am a liar...say it

"I...I am a liar." She didn't even notice her hand was again back rubbing slowly on herself through her panties, her scent now filling the air all around her, her body beginning to absorb the heat of the light from above and beaded sweat began to appear all over her soft smooth skin.

~Admit you want a cock inside you...say it!

Her voiced rose in passion as she felt the fire from her fingers again beginning to spread and her breath beginning to shorten,

"Oh gaaaawwwdd, I need a cock inside me!" she pleaded

She closed her eyes for a moment of pleasure and when she opened them, there before her was his beautiful cock. Strength emanated from each vein and ripple along its shaft to a thick rounded head. She had never seen a cock before like this, so close to her face, in the full light to see. She rubbed her face against it letting its heat sear her cheeks, first one then the other. It was so beautiful, so amazing. She forgot herself and reached for it with both hands caring not that she coated it with her own juices from her fingertips. Her mouth opened and she tasted a man for the first time in her life, knowing how wrong it was but not caring. She only had the need to taste it and want it inside her. To feel it's power. Her cheeks no longer burned red with shame but with raw passion at the feel of his hardness in her mouth.

He watched as she sucked eagerly on his cock...but he was not done with her yet. There was still one more thing she must learn before this night would be through...grabbing a fistful of her hair he yanked her head back off his cock.

Tell me you want my cock...say it!

"I want your cock" she whimpered

He shook her head hard as she screamed at the pain

Say it louder adding a Sir slut!

"I WANT YOUR COCK! SIR!" She screamed

He forced her mouth back on his cock pushing it deep down her throat making her gag and fight for air till her eyes burned and tears ran down her face. Her mascara ran down her face. She felt the beginning of a fire wash over her body...this time ten fold than before. She began to lose herself with drunk passion and nothing else existed other than this man she knelt before. She begins to shake as she sucks tasting his pre-cum juices now flowing steadily from the tip of his manhood.

She sensed the urgency of release approaching, she is completely in tune with every part of his body. All she can do was imagine the sweet taste and she sucks wildly taking him in and out of her mouth faster whimpering and begging for his release...

As his legs begin to tighten...he pulls her head back and releases his hot cum upon her face. She was mesmerized as she watched his white cum erupt forth again and again laying hot seething lines upon her tingling cheeks.

Immediately she grabbed between her legs in desperation at the emptiness and need. Not knowing how to stop what is coming, her whole body began to shake uncontrollably, She tried furiously to shut the door, but she couldn't; she won't; it was too late. She felt some of his juices drip down upon her lips and she tasted his salty goodness Like and animal in lust she furiously worked her fingertips over and over her clit and in and out of her pussy.....

Her eyes widened and screamed as her whole body arched outwards. The door in her mind busted open, as floods of ecstasy tore at her purity, and innocence with no mercy. On her knees, her back bent violently as she is rocked with waves of pure light, energy and pleasure, again and again...She felt herself falling...and took a last glimpse of the man she is kneeling before...then taking one last breath she vainly reached out to him, mouthing silently these words...

"Save me"

....then silence.

He watched her spent body fall to the floor unconscious.. Her panties so drenched with her juices that they are now transparent and the dark triangle mound is seen so perfectly.

He walked forward, and lifted her gently into his strong arms and walked into the darkness out of the circle of light.

The last thing that can be heard is the soft warm voice of the man as he entered the darkness.

I just did little one.

RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers