Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 03

Story Info
An unexpected exchange.
1.1k words
4.44
27.8k
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers

Standing there, RJ looks out over the city from high above fingering his coffee cup. It is very early and still dark; the city lights will soon fade, as the morning sun will come up. He looks over his shoulder across the room and sees his lovely new assistant still sleeping and smiles as he know that today is going to be a very long day for her. A bit disappointed that she is not already up according the instructions he left on the laptop. He made it clear that it takes a lot to run a corporation this big, and the day starts very early. In fact it started 30 mins ago and it was now 4:30 am. He shakes his head and sets his coffee down and picks up his handcrafted ash cane and walks with purpose towards the bed.

Using the end of the cane he slides the sheets down slowly revealing her well shaped body then leans down close to her ear and whispers.

"Good morning."

She stirs still asleep and gives a sleepy smile with her eyes still closed.

"Good morning," she manages to mummers oblivious to what is about to happen.

"Did you sleep well?"

He lays the cane across her back and begins to roll it down her back and over the roundness of her ass.

"mmmm yes," she purrs so cozy and warm giving her ass a little playful wiggle as the unknown object rolls back up and over it.

"Good," came his reply. "Do I have your attention?"

"mmmm yes" she purrs again thinking this was a great game.

The blow came quick and with precision laying a perfect stripe of white-hot pain across her ass. He watch her as she bolted up right and fumbled and fell as a big tangle of blankets, sheets and pillows onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed in an attempt to escape the pain. The initial shock choked any scream with a gasp of air, but now that she hit the floor the pain begins to register and she grabs her ass with both hands rubbing it vigorously. She manages to untangle herself from the blankets and pokes her head up searching for the cause only to see RJ standing there holding 30" cane in his hand.

RJ points the end of the stick at her and asks the question again stressing each word as he speaks.

"Do... I... have... your... attention?"

"Yes...yes sir!"

"Good. Do you know what time it is?"

As soon as the question left his lips she knew she messed up and she was in trouble.

"Sir, I am sorry. I..I.."

Cutting off he stuttering, "Didn't I make myself clear what time my days begins?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What have you been doing around here all week except playing with yourself?"

His words brought immediate shame and cut deep.

"Is this what am I to expect from you?"

"No, sir"

"This is not your typical 9 to 5 job in case you haven't figured that out yet. I hired you to do a job because I thought I could depend on you."

She lowers her head

"I thought you were capable of the responsibility I have entrusted to you."

Tears begin to well and fall freely now hearing the disappointment in his voice. She had failed him and she knew she deserved it.

"So the question is, are you capable and dependable? Are you prepared to accept the responsibility?"

She swallows hard and without answering, she slowly crawls back up on the bed and lays there offering her backside to him. She reaches up and grabs the bars of the headboard.

"Yes, sir," she responded and waits for the next swing.

RJ watched her crawl back and offer herself for more punishment and stood there a bit shocked. This was most unexpected and when he understood the act she had just done, his anger melted away. He felt something he had never felt before. He saw strength in her that he had never seen in the others. He left her laying there white-knuckled and teeth gritted awaiting the next blow of the cane to fall and walked back to the window. He sat the cane down and picked up his coffee and took a sip trying to collect him-self. Trying to process what just happened.

There was a long pause and finally she opened her eyes to peek when the blow didn't come. He was no longer standing there and had moved to the window. She was undecided what to do. He was just standing there looking out the window....drinking his coffee. After what seemed like ages, she quietly got up and slowly walked over to him, still naked. She stopped a few feet behind him and in a quiet voice spoke.

"Sir, I am sorry I failed you, it won't happen again. Please forgive me and let me try again."

A bit surprised RJ turned around to see her standing there. He wondered if she knew how much she had touched him by what she had just done moments ago. He wondered if she felt as beautiful as he felt she was at this moment. He wondered if she understood how much raw power she was radiating. To stand there completely exposed and ready to accept responsibility for her own failure and willing to try again. It moved him inside, and he wanted to protect her, to comfort her, and tell her all he was thinking and feeling but he couldn't. Instead he reached over and took his coat from the stool nearby and wrapped it around her and pulled her in close wrapping his own arms around her.

She wondered if he knew how much his approval meant to her. How much the simple act of placing is coat around her set her world aright again. She wondered if he knew how safe she felt in his arms. She wondered if he knew how much it meant to her to do well for him. His presence was so comforting and she was so drawn to him. She felt the strength of his character in everything he did. She wanted to tell him how much he frees her inside like no one else ever has. She wanted to tell him all she was feeling and thinking in that moment but couldn't. She buried her face into his chest and soaked in his comforting presence.

"I believe you. And...you are forgive this time. Do not let it happen again. Now go and get ready for the day. We have a lot ahead of us to get done."

"Yes sir. And thank you sir."

He watched her walk into the bathroom and he took another sip of his coffee. For the first time he feels a hope inside that he hasn't felt for a long time. He turns just in time to see the sun's first rays appear.

RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers