Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 06

Story Info
Becoming one.
1.6k words
4.66
25.1k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers

The next few weeks were hard on both of them. All she wanted was to be close to him and yet he kept his distance not trusting in himself. Every night she would go to the circle and kneel there waiting for him to return. When he didn't show up she would go to the bedroom and cuff herself to the bed and cry herself to sleep. Once he came and stood in the door of the bathroom as she was drying herself off and she stood there naked before him looking at him standing behind her in the mirror. She let her towel fall to the floor letting him see all of her hoping he would see how much she wanted to give herself to him, but her turned and left. She fell to the floor completely shattered not knowing what to do.

Something had changed since that day in the conference room but she didn't know what to do or how to fix it. She felt lost without him. Her only joy in the day was the morning when she went to his office and listened to his voice and he laid out plans. As soon as he was done he dismissed her immediately and didn't say anything more. After an hour or so he would leave and she would not see him again till the following day. She wondered how much longer she could stand being so alone.

She focused on her work and began gaining a deeper understanding of Dominance Corporation. She learned that RJ was investing heavily in some real-estate ventures along the west coast. From what she could piece together, the properties were to be developed into private BDSM clubs, which catered to high paying clientele from overseas. She began to see why that investor meeting was so important and chided herself for letting her own desires get in the way of something so important. She also began to look over the financial standing of the Corporation and could see that close to 60% was tied up into developing these clubs. She could only imagine some of the pressure and stress RJ was facing knowing how much was riding on this deal. It humbled her and helped her to get a bigger perspective of things and she wanted to be there to support RJ the best she could. The rest of her day she spent either reading or in the gym room working out. One morning when she awoke she found a book dealing with submission and the D/s life on the nightstand next to the bed. She was excited knowing that he had left it for her and gave her hope that in his own way he was trying to communicate to her. That gave her some assurance she was still in his thoughts and that helped to keep her resolve in the loneliness she faced daily.

That night she undressed and went to the circle as she had for the last few weeks hoping RJ would come back. This time she brought along the book he gave her and laid it out in front of her as she knelt down to wait. She had found the book so helpful in understanding all that was happening to her. She had made it to a chapter entitled "Safewords" and began to read. Soon she began to understand what they were about and she saw that it might be part of the solution for them. After a few hours she became sleepy and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The last few weeks had been very rough for RJ. The real-estate deal he was working on was on shaky ground and the investors didn't come through liked he had hoped they would. He knew there would be serious trouble if something didn't turn in his favor soon. Yet amidst all this, something more important occupied his thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about her and everyday for the last week he had rode up the elevator and stood outside the office doors with his hand upon the handle like he was now. Each time he hesitated. He wanted to go in and see her and be with her. But he didn't know what to say. He chided himself how he could run an entire corporation, yet when it came to her, his world just seem to stop and he couldn't think straight. He paced the hallway outside cursing himself for being such a coward. He remembered reading how the submissive was the one who held the power in a relationship, but he always shrugged it off not believing it, that is until that day after the conference room, she looked up at him with uncertainty in her eyes and he felt something inside him snap. Here he was giving her speeches about being dependable and responsible and he had done neither in how he treated her. At least she was willing to accept responsibility and had the courage to ask to try again. The thought seem to hit him like a bolt of lightening as he stood there. She had shown him the way but his ego and pride had blinded him from seeing it till now. He knew what he wanted to do and walked to the office doors and opened it.

He took a few steps into the room and then stopped. There she was kneeling naked in her place asleep with her head upon the book he had left for her. He stood there just looking at her not believing his eyes. He swallowed hard as he felt a deeper sense of strength well up inside of him. It was that moment he decided that he wanted to be with her forever and share his life with her.

Just then she stirred and looked forward and saw him standing there. For a moment she thought she was dreaming but then realized she was awake. She lifted her eyes and met his and they sat there looking at one another for the longest time till finally she spoke.

"Master, please don't go. I need you."

He stood there a moment as strong emotions ripped through him. He had heard her correctly she had called him Master.

He smiled softly at her and dropped his coat to the floor and took a step towards her as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"No, I am not going anywhere."

He continued to shed his clothes as he walked towards her discarding them to the side yet his eyes never broke contact with hers. With every step he took closer to her, her heart leaped and raced with excitement. He was gorgeous and his body was lean and muscular as he stepped into the circle and into the light. He stood over her standing there completely naked looking down at her.

He knelt down in front of her and lifted her up so they were both upright on their knees looking at each other.

"In fact, I never plan to ever leave us apart again."

He waited till the meaning of his statement found its mark upon her mind and heart and then he reached out and began to kiss her gently again and again. They felt the passion grow and their kisses became more intense. Soon they began to pant for breath not wanting their lips to part but needing to for air.

Their bodies were aflame and consumed with each other. She could feel his strength coursing through her from his strong hands that gripped her. His hunger only grew as he felt her surrender more and more begging for him to take her. He reached down and taking her by her waist and lifted her up, he pulled her to him. He paused a moment as the tip of his hardness found her center and he held her there.

She was lost in him and wanted him inside her. She had waiting for this moment since the day she came here. She looked into his eyes pleading.

He locked eyes with her and then slowly watched her as he let her slide down the length of his manhood till he was buried completely inside her.

She gasped as the pleasure gripped her from the slow decent upon him. That delicious moment of pain and pleasure feeling it part her, stretching and fill her completely with every inch of his hardness. When she hit the base of his shaft she heard the words which made her cum.

"We are one."

He pulled her close and felt her orgasm and slowly began to move her up and down extending her delicious orgasm. He savored the feeling of her body wrapped around him. He closed his eyes and let her gift wash over him.

He then lifted her to the tip and let her drop hard down upon him and her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she came crashing down on his thighs....she let out a small scream of pleasure and this caused a moment of pause.

She looked up in his eyes and saw a small bit of hesitancy, but she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips to his ear and whispered.

"Don't worry, I have a safe-word, please take me master."

Her words gave freedom and boldness and he grabbed her tightly and stood lifting her and then pushed let her torso down on top of her desk. The contents of her desk flew everywhere and he took her there on her desk.

Before the night was through they had made love against every wall and desk in the office. Somehow they ended up in the bedroom exhausted scratched and bruised and they fell asleep contented, satisfied and one.

RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers