Dominance from Shyness

Story Info
Shy wife becomes dominant and takes lover.
2.2k words
3.46
72.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and I were married when I was 20 and she was 19. Both of us are 5'8", have brown hair and brown eyes and often have been told that we look like brother and sister. We were both shy and inhibited when we married 4 years ago but Jean became more sociable and confident within a year after our marriage. Neither of us had previously had sexual relations with another.

I work as a sales clerk for a tire and battery store, and Jean is a secretary for an insurance company. We have no children.

Jean's breasts are nicely formed but not particularly large. Aside from her innocent face, I consider her best features to be her long legs and small waist. She is an attractive young woman, but the term most people seem to use is "cute."

BODY:

When we dated, and for a while after, we married, I enjoyed watching other men leer at her. A few months after we married, I had a dream that a stranger was fucking her. The effect was stimulating to me, and I couldn't get the image out of my mind. The thought eventually became an obsession. I asked her while we were having sex to imagine I was another guy, and this unfailingly turned both of us on.

Two years into our marriage, I told her how exciting it would be if she dated another guy. She didn't believe I was serious but played along with the fantasy.

A year ago we moved to a condo and met a few neighbors at the pool between the condos' four tall buildings. One weekend morning, Jean and I were sitting in lounge chairs at an umbrella-covered table alongside a man who introduced himself as Harry. He was 40, divorced and stood four inches taller than me. Harry's thick black hair was trimmed short. He was a member at the physical fitness center near the condo, and his muscular figure indicated to us that he was one of their most active members.

When Jean walked to a soft drink machine, I noticed Harry's deep blue eyes following her thong-covered figure. "Man," he joked, "you sure married above yourself." Harry was a confident person and may not have intended the remark to hurt, but I was offended.

As time went on, we saw Harry often at the pool and he and Jean would dive and swim as I watched from the side. One Saturday he sat and talked with us until Jean noticed it was lunchtime and invited him to join us. We followed her to the stairs and Harry's eyes roamed over her barely-covered body as she strode ahead of us.

We wore our swimwear as we chatted at our condo's dinette. Jean asked Harry why he divorced. He responded, "You don't really want to know."

Jean persisted, "Sure I do. I'm a grownup. I can handle whatever it was."

Harry grinned and looked away, took a swig of cola, and said, "Well, okay. My wife had a problem with my 'size.' She said it hurt her."

"What do you mean by 'size,'" Jean asked, then blushed and said, "Oh you mean your penis!" We laughed.

Harry grinned and nodded affirmatively.

I changed the subject but a moment later, Jean interrupted me and asked, "Gosh, Harry, I must ask! How big are you?"

I was intrigued with her obsession and realized that my fantasy might have some chance here.

"I guess you mean in inches," Harry said. When Jean leaned forward, her chin on her hand, in intense interest, he added, "Ten inches. Slightly more than that."

Jean's hand shot to cover her mouth and she blurted, "Oh my gosh!"

Harry asked, "Do you mind if I get another soft drink from your refrigerator?" She replied, "Help yourself."

Jean attempted to be subtle, but Harry and I noticed that she stared at the crotch of his swimsuit as he walked back to the table. His trunks were still damp from the pool and his lengthy penis was visibly formed against the fabric.

Harry left shortly after finishing the cola.

That night in bed I asked if she was thinking about Harry's huge dick. She turned to me and said, "Yeah. How long are you?"

"Five inches," I told her, "when erect. Maybe two inches when I'm soft. Would you like to feel what Harry's big dick would feel like in your pussy? The thought of something like that pounding into you makes me hot."

Jean's legs squeezed together in excitation and responded, "I always thought you were kidding." She bit her lip thoughtfully and inquired, "Do you really want another man to fuck me?"

Immediately, I said, "Oh yes! That would thrill me if you'll tell me the details afterwards."

Her lips curled in a determined smile, and she said, "Then maybe I'll do that."

On the following Friday night, I arrived home before she did. Jean had parked her car in the condos' lot and was walking to the stairs when she spotted Harry at the pool. She walked to his table, sat alongside him and chatted.

As it was getting dark, I looked out the window and saw them sitting together and talking. After awhile, she stood and headed to the stairs up to our place. Harry walked alongside her. She had invited him to dinner.

Harry was still in his swimsuit. Jean went to our bedroom to change her work clothes and came out in a short skirt and white blouse. Her nipples were pink and erect against the thin fabric.

After our microwave meals, we went to the living room. Harry and Jean sat on the couch, and I sat cross-legged in a lotus position across the coffee table from them. They did most of the talking since I felt socially insecure around Harry and couldn't come up with sensible remarks in response to his jokes.

Jean excitedly laughed at almost everything he said. I stood and turned on the stereo.

Jean asked Harry what Harry liked to do in his spare time other than swim, and he said he enjoyed dancing more than anything else. Jean responded, "Oh so do I. John and I never go dancing. He hates it, but I loved dancing before we married." I hadn't noticed until that moment that her eyes stared down to his lap as she talked to him. His penis bulged excitedly beneath his swim trunks.

Harry looked to the stereo, now playing slow music, then turned his head to me and asked, "Mind if I dance with your wife." I agreed, "Sure, go for it."

Jean flicked off the table light. The only lighting was that from the kitchen. He took her hand and embraced her, swaying to the music. I walked to the kitchen to make coffee and intentionally stayed far longer than necessary.

I heard my wife moan. I returned to the living room where Harry held Jean closely in the dimness and kissed her deeply. Her blouse was unbuttoned, exposing her naked breasts, and her arms were wrapped about his neck. She broke from the kiss and told me, "We're going to go to the guest room for a little while and 'talk' some more if you don't mind."

Harry laughed at the "talk" remark and didn't await my answer as he turned to the hallway, leading Jean by the hand. She didn't look back but opened the guest door, pulled him inside and shut it behind them.

I crept down the hallway and pressed my ear to their door. Jean's whimpers seemed frantic. My wife's voice quavered as she blurted, "Oh my gosh, Harry. It's gargantuan! I thought my younger brother had a large dick, but I've never seen anything like yours!"

She gagged and told him, "I can hardly get it in my mouth."

The bed squeaked. The head of the bed faced the door so I figured they wouldn't notice if I sneaked in to watch. I turned all lights out in the house to make sure the hallway was as dark as the room, unzipped my fly and slowly opened the door.

A plug-in nightlight dimly lit the room. I could only see Harry's back above the headboard as he mounted her. I paced to the corner and could see them only from the arms to their feet but not their heads. Jean's heels dug into the mattress as she raised her hips to allow him access to her pussy. Her body undulated as he gripped his broad python and touched the dickhead to the mouth of her pussy. Her hips rotated and she whimpered, "Oh honey, I'm so afraid what your big monster will do to my little pussy!"

He slipped in the large walnut shaped dickhead and she squealed, "Oh my Gosh! Oh Yes!" Her body rolled passionately side-to-side as he worked his way into her.

His hips rolled as he sank his shaft deeper into her cunt. Her hips and legs shivered fearfully and she cried, "It a'goin' in, oh gosh! Oh yeah! Fuck me, Harry! Fuck me, you big fucker!"

Jean had never talked dirty like that to me like that in bed. I felt a twinge of jealousy but their emotional heat had my penis at its full five inches. I jerked off as Harry slammed his pole into my wife's cunt.

Her legs wrapped around him and her arms pushed his shoulder several inches away from her chest. She cried, "Oh I just want to look down and watch your wonderful cock fuck my hot pussy! This is so great, Harry! I love it! I love your big cock!"

Harry whispered hoarsely, "My cock loves your hot cunt too, Jean." She fucked madly against his thrusts and cried, "This is the best fuck of my life! Don't every stop fucking me honey! I think I love you!"

"I've loved you since shortly after meeting you," Harry responded. "I love you too and now I love fucking you. I want to fuck you for the rest of my life."

She sobbed, "Yes, honey, yes! You'll always be mine!" Jean wailed in response to his mighty thrusts.

He withdrew, and she sobbed, "Oh noooo! Don't ever take your dick out!" But he turned her to her knees. Jean's head turned to watch as he entered her pussy from the rear. At that moment, she sighted me in the corner but quickly fell back into her passion as he slid his long dick into its new home.

Ignoring me, she told him, "Oh great! It's so great! I never knew it could be like this!"

They orgasmed simultaneously. He groaned and my wife's body shivered as she screamed, "I'm cumminggg, Harry! Oh my love!"

They collapsed onto the bed, their limbs intertwined.

Harry lay at her side and sucked a nipple. I removed my clothes and walked to the side of the bed.

Her head jerked toward me and she asked, "What do you think you're doing! Go to another room!"

"I just thought perhaps I could join," I whined, "you know, like a threesome."

She nodded her head negatively and said, "You don't get it yet, do you?" She curled a hand about Harry's penis and pulled my head close, saying, "See this?" This is a real man's cock! I don't want a divorce or anything like that, but I'll never be able to give this up." Turning to Harry, she said softly, "That is, as long as you agree."

Harry grinned at me and said, "Yeah, I couldn't give up your wife either. But that doesn't mean we want to get married."

"Hell, no, lover," she agreed. "So go on to bed now, John, and put on your jammies to keep warm." They laughed as I left the room in humiliation. The last words I heard were Jean's as she wrapped her legs around him and said, "Oh yeah, slip that fucker back in my honey pot. I love you, Harry. I love you so much!"

They were at it all night, and Harry stayed in our condo on Saturday morning although I had to go to work. When I arrived home that night, he was back at his place, but unfortunately so was my wife who didn't come home for another hour.

I wanted to fuck her, but she said she would be too sore for the next few days. She added, "We can have sex probably by Wednesday, but I wouldn't want you to fuck me after that because it might mess up next Friday with Harry."

Unfortunately Harry dropped in, uninvited by me, on Wednesday and they fucked all that night also. Harry now comes over a couple of nights during the week and all weekends. Frequently they go to a hotel for weekends.

It didn't work out at all as I'd planned. Sometimes Harry allows me to watch and jerk off as he fucks my wife. Jean seems to take pleasure in expressing how much she loves fucking him while he's driving his python into her. She tells him, "I wish my husband had a big one like yours!" And Harry usually replies, "I'm glad he doesn't." They pretend I'm not even there.

End