Dominance Remembered

Story Info
A dominant takes control of a wayward sub.
1.3k words
4.37
16.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penis envy? I don't think so, but sometimes I crave the power of the penis. The visualization of standing and stroking my rock hard cock above a writhing, wet, hot female on the bed, knowing that oh soon I will be driving my erection deep inside of her, pounding her until I cum... Is interesting to say the least.

So here it goes...

Lying next to her, smelling her scent is torture. Already rebuffed once this evening, I don't want to risk it again. How did this happen? I am her dominant, but a couple years of a being too tired to make the effort to dom and no time to focus on it has put us in a vanilla state.

When I come back from using the restroom, I see her underwear sticking out from under the bottom of her nightie. I realize this has gone to far. She is MY submissive and I am going to fuck her when I feel like fucking her; end of story.

She does not even pay attention as I strip next to the bed. Not even a glance my way as my body moves the bed. My hard cock doesn't even get a peek. I get a very irritated look from her when I grab and close her laptop; while I roll my body on top of her.

I see her anger start, I savor it. She will pay for it in a bit, in a way that she hates.

I look in her eyes and I tell her "I am your dominant, you are my submissive and I am going to fuck you now."

She starts to protest and I cover her mouth and devour it. I force my tongue in the way my penis will soon be forcing its way into her.

I use the momentary surprise to caress her arms down to her wrists and pull both of them over her head, and hold them pinned with one hand. This part has always been easy. She has the narrowest wrists. I don't remove my mouth from her, the kiss is punishing.

Part of the control I am exerting is to push her further down and into the bed, my knees driving into her upper legs painfully forcing them apart; as my kisses push her down, her legs spread wider apart.

Her eyes grow wide as my cock presses hard into her underwear, right over that sweet hole I will soon be filling. I reach over to the night stand and grab my pocket knife. I slide them under her panties, start the cut, put the knife back and rip her panties off. My cock is now resting right inside her pussy lips, the heat from her depths driving me crazy.

I pull my mouth away from hers; her lips are swollen in a way they have not been for a long time. I look into her eyes, almost surprised there is no defiance. She lowers her eyes from mine, reverting back to the submissive role.

My cock slips deeper inside as her juices reach her outer lips. The word thrust does not even cover how swift and forceful my first full entry is, I take a great deal of satisfaction in the tone of her moan; it tells me it is punishing as I want it to be. I hold it there, pushing hard into her, pining her down and tell her to look into my eyes.

I see the excitement, desire, love and submission in her eyes. I almost wish I had handcuffed her to the bed so I could torture her breasts; however now that I have her full attention again there will be time for that in the nights to follow.

"You forget your place SLUT. For the rest of this week, you will prepare yourself before bed in case I decided you are worthy of being fucked, do you understand?" I tell her.

She says yes, and I squeeze her wrists hard.

She immediately realizes she screwed up and corrects it to "Yes, Master. Please master, fuck me. Please fuck me hard!"

I feel so good, so alive, as I do just that. She moans and wraps her legs around me as I pound her. She will be sore tomorrow. I tell her to remove her legs and take her pounding like the slut she is. For a while I slow the rhythm, angling my thrusts slightly to the right and left, and occasionally positioning myself to run the length of my cock up and down her clit. She goes wild. When I stop and just fuck her hard again, she tries to position herself so her clit gets rubbed.

I push my hips down hard into her and tell her to stop. This fucking is not for her. I hold her like that until she looks like she is going to explode, then I start fucking her hard and fast. She moans and thrashes in intense orgasm. I smile to myself. I want her to get into her multiple orgasm mode, and this is a good start.

She feels good, so hot and so wet. The thought of how I am going to fuck her every night turns me on. As I push harder and further into her soft body. Random visions of how I am going to make her pay for all the nights she refused me flash before my eyes. Things she was hesitant to do in the past are now wide open. I know part of it was my own laziness, but she has to take her punishment/pleasure like a good submissive.

I don't know how I manage it, but I push even harder into her as I cum. I roll off of her, but do not free her hands. I start to finger her pussy and rub her clit. Her hips are all over as orgasm after orgasm rocks her body.

I grow hard again, and I have her get on her hands and knees while I take her from behind. I know this will make me cum fast and hard, I love watching her ass while I fuck her. I fill her with cum again. I can tell that she wants more.

She begs me to rub her clit and finger her. I have left her at the point I wanted, where she needs to cum. I kiss her lips gently and tell her no. She begs, tears filing her eyes she needs it so bad. I tell her no firmly. She asks if it is ok to masturbate, I repeat no the third time and tell her she will regret it if I have to say no again.

I explain to her that this is the start of her punishment for denying me; she should expect this more often. The tears start to spill over and she says she does not think she can stand it. I know this already. She has never been shy about expressing that orgasm denial would be a horrible punishment. Until now, I have not even considered it. I make her go to the bathroom and give her firm orders not to touch herself. She does as I instruct.

When she gets back, I ask her if she thinks she can make it through the night without relieving herself. I am pleased when she admits that she won't be able too. I already knew she wouldn't, this was a small test.

I hide my smile and give her a stern look. I explain that I have no choice but to handcuff her so she is not tempted. I handcuff her hands to the headboard and turn off the lights. She lays her head on my chest and quietly cries as I drift off to sleep knowing she will have a restless night. I will sleep like a baby, or, like a master who knows he will have fun re-training his wayward submissive.