Dominant Females

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers

"We weren't...ummm...what do you mean?" Alyssa stated, her power of speech returning as her pulse quickened. "We...we just wanted to meet you. That's all. We are going to be working together, you know."

"Sure, that's all you wanted...whatever," Rose smirked. "Are you telling me that bringing me over here and fucking me never crossed your minds?"

Alyssa and Holly had nothing to say in response to that, so Rose sat back smugly with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I thought so," Rose stated. "I knew you two wanted me. I could feel you undressing me with your eyes the second I walked through that door. God, you two are worse than a couple of horny teenage boys about to get their first blowjob from the local whore. You couldn't be more transparent. Not that I blame you or anything, though..."

"Look here," Alyssa replied hotly. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you can't treat us like this. This is our show you're coming on and if you want a power struggle then you're going to lose. So you can take your ass and wiggle it right out of here. God you've got an ego."

Rose didn't say anything in response at first. She merely moved her arms down to the bottom of her dress.

"So, you're telling me that I've totally misjudged the situation and that you are two, innocent girls who have never had a wicked thought about another woman?" Rose asked, slowly inching her dress up until her naked pussy was revealed to her audience. "And you're telling me you never wanted to get with this?"

"Oh fuck..." Holly gasped as she saw Rose's naked skin under her dress. She leaned back in her chair and continued to raise the dress up until her pussy was fully exposed and she could easily access it.

"I guess I'm just not pretty enough for you..." Rose sighed before proceeding to wet her fingers in her mouth and stroke the lips of her labia. She began to softly moan as she played with herself, lightly touching her lips until Alyssa and Holly could begin to see her wetness.

"What are you doing?" Holly asked as Alyssa sat silently.

"I'm finger fucking myself," Rose replied lustfully, the softness of her voice falling away to reveal a cutting edge that sliced right through the room's tension. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

Alyssa couldn't believe this was happening. Rose was sitting right there, in her chair, playing with her pussy as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do. She couldn't take her eyes away, not for a second, as Rose spread her lips open and plunged her fingers inside.

"Oooooooh," Rose moaned as she closed her eyes and surrendered to the pleasure she was bringing herself. "Mmmmm I'll bet you wish these were your fingers inside me, don't you? You wish you were here playing with my hot, wet pussy instead of just watching me do it."

Alyssa and Holly were transfixed at the show Rose was putting on for them. Her free hand moved to her chest and began fondling her heavy breasts through her dress. The two of them felt hypnotized by Rose's masturbatory efforts and with each moan it was if they were falling deeper under her spell. She looked up at them and a smile of triumph passed her lips. It was if she was saying with her moans, "Yes, I am the spider and you two are my helpless flies.

Their eyes just could not look away and both women felt the wetness of sexual desire seep from their pussies and soak their panties. They both became rather antsy as they sat on the couch, leaning forward to try and get a better view of Rose's fingers exploring her own pussy. They could feel nothing but desire and their bodies sweated under their clothes, yet they didn't want to strip themselves or even touch their own bodies. All they wanted to do was watch.

Rose continued to finger fuck herself, as her breathing got quicker and more ragged. She was bringing herself to orgasm right in front of Alyssa and Holly and she could feel the heat of their pussy hungry eyes on her skin, egging her on with a sexy stare.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Rose gasped. "Mmmmmm I love fucking my tight little pussy for you two. I can feel how much you want me. I see how much you want to taste me and how bad you need to get your tongues inside me so you can feel how fucking tight I am!"

Her fingers kept sliding in and coming out more slick each time, Rose knew she was close. She saw her rapt audience and decided to give them an even better view. She hiked her dress up more so it was above her ass. She spread her legs so they could get to see her swollen clit. Her moans increased as her fingers pinched and rubbed her aroused clit over and over again until she could take no more. With one final gasp, Rose came, coating her fingers with her sweet cream. It wasn't a big an orgasm as she would have liked, but it served its purpose. She let her fingers collect her juices and was about to raise them to her lips, when she had a better idea and stopped.

"Holly..." Rose began, causing the actress to pretty much snap to attention. "Come here honey. Come to me."

As if she had no choice, Holly rose to her feet, glass of ice water still in hand. She slowly walked over to Rose and stood before her in the chair. Grinning, Rose thrust her sticky fingers toward her and issued a simple command.

"Lick..." Rose ordered. She didn't have to repeat it as Holly quickly bent down to take the cum covered fingers in her mouth and lick them clean, as she'd done to Alyssa and Shannen so many times prior. She cleaned them off slowly, savoring the taste of Rose's pussy. As this was going on Alyssa almost absent mindedly began stroking herself through her jean shorts, her eyes locked on Holly's sweet lips going down on Rose's fingers.

Rose then stood up, her fingers never leaving Holly's mouth. She took the glass of ice water before it was dropped onto the rug and she fished out an ice cube. Looking directly at Alyssa, Rose then took the cube and dragged it over Holly's chest, wetting the material of her shirt and allowing the coldness to harden her nipples until they were poking out of her clothes. She did this over and over again until the water from the melting cube began dripping down, making the light blue of Holly's shirt into a wet form of purple.

"Holly..." Rose began again. "Take me to Alyssa's bedroom...I'm sure you know the way..."

"Yesssss...bedroom..." Holly mumbled as she took Rose's hand and lead her upstairs.

It took several moments for Alyssa to shake her head and more or less snap out of it. What the fuck was going on? They had left her alone in her own house. What the fuck did Rose think she was doing? But, angry as she was, Alyssa couldn't ignore the overpowering heat coming from her pussy. Rose had turned her on so much and she was aching to fuck her. She would figure out Rose another day, right now she just wanted in on the sex.

Alyssa raced up her stairs toward her bedroom and when she got inside she saw her bedspread tossed away and Holly laying down on the cool blue sheets. Rose had tossed her purse to the floor and relieved Holly of her shoes and jeans and was now in the middle of pulling down her panties. Holly's white panties were almost translucent with wetness and she was practically writhing on the bed, wanting so badly to be touched by Rose.

"Alyssa?" Rose smirked. "What took you so long?"

Alyssa hated how Rose could instantly dominate a room. It was as if she could just open her mouth, smile or even wiggle an eyebrow and suck out all the dominance anyone else could have. It left Alyssa at a loss for words and struggling to get control, two states of being she absolutely despised. She had to get back on top again, but how?

"Get off of her," Alyssa commanded.

"Why on Earth would I want to do that?" Rose asked as she finished pulling off Holly's panties and began to trace the lips of her pussy with her fingers.

"She's mine..." Alyssa said strongly, trying everything to resist the temptation to throw her clothes off and join Holly on the bed.

"Are you jealous?" Rose taunted. "What's the matter Alyssa? Too used to being top slut around here? Can't handle a little competition? Besides, I don't think Holly wants me to stop, do you Holly?"

"Mmmmmm noooooo..." Holly moaned. "Fuck me Rose! I need you sooooo bad!"

"Sounds like you've been replaced," Rose observed with a wicked smile. "So why don't you just stand over there and wait for your turn."

Alyssa had never been talked to this way in her life. Not even Shannen had made her as angry as Rose was making her at that moment. But all that anger was combining with the pounding lust she felt to create an absolutely wicked rush of adrenaline. The angrier she got, the more she wanted to fuck Rose over and over again until she couldn't stand it anymore. Clenching her fists, Alyssa watched Rose take on Holly as her pussy practically melted under her clothes.

"Mmmmmm so pretty," Rose cooed as she spread Holly's legs opened and teased her sopping pussy with her fingers. Her eyes were filled with the satisfaction that could only come from a victory. "You have such a pretty pussy Holly. So nice and pink and so wet I can practically taste you already. Do you want me to lick you? Do you want me to eat your little lesbian pussy better than anyone ever could?"

"Ohhhhhhh please..." Holly begged. "I can't stand it! Don't tease! Fuck me Rose! Please! Oh please!"

"Do I frighten you Holly?" Rose asked in a hard voice taking the aroused girl's face in her hand for a moment as she pulled her shirt up to expose the lacy white bra that encased her breasts.

Holly nodded her head meekly in response. It was the truth. Rose was completely overwhelming her senses. She had never met anyone like her and it was a little scary. It was also making her more aroused than she had ever been.

"But you still want me, don't you?" Rose asked as she released her grip on Holly to push her bra up and expose her pale breasts and hard nipples. She eyed Holly like a carnivore eyed a piece of meat. The only question was what part to taste first?

Holly again could only answer with a nod.

"Good..." Rose replied with satisfaction letting her tongue drag slowly along her ruby red lips. "I like making you feel that way. It turns me on."

Rose then cupped Holly chin to raise her pretty face up and began kissing her. It was the first time Holly had kissed another woman besides Alyssa or Shannen and she loved the sensation of the strange woman's lips pressed against hers. Through the corner of her eye she saw Alyssa playing with herself through her clothes and let out a delicious moan.

Taking the moan as positive feedback, Rose leaned down toward Holly's nipples. Instead of sucking on them though, she pinched them, making Holly gasp. No one had ever done that to her and the new sensations continued as Rose pulled the bra off of her and began to softly slap her bare breasts. She made the soft globes bounce and it only served to turn on Holly more. She felt like she was entering new territory with every passing second.

"Such pretty titties..." Rose said before filling her mouth with Holly's breast flesh. She sucked on her mounds till she felt Holly was Properly stimulated. Only when she felt that the woman's cries had hit their proper fever pitch did Rose move on. She made her way down Holly's body kissing her smooth, flat belly over and over again before reaching her thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm....OW!" Holly moaned as Rose kissed the skin of her thighs before she felt a sharp nip. She looked down and saw Rose was in the process of giving her thighs a series of hickeys...marking her territory as it were. Normally this would have been where Holly drew the line, but once again she found herself unable to summon the strength to push Rose away.

Soon enough Rose tired of this little game and moved her mouth just a little bit to the left before it was directly over Holly's pussy. Rose's tongue then slowly descended from between her lips and she dragged it over Holly's labia, bringing a long, loud moan from the woman. Parting the lips with her fingers, Rose proceeded to take her first taste of Holly, sampling all the cream that had collected from the anticipation of that moment.

After the first taste of Holly hit her taste buds, Rose eagerly continued. Her long tongue strokes preceded generous sucks of Holly's clit, driving the girl up the wall with passion. Holly felt like if Rose weren't holding her down, she'd be clinging from the ceiling by now.

Watching this, Alyssa found the heat of her own body had finally become unbearable. She had been feeling her pussy through her shorts with one hand, pressing her fingers into the material and pushing her panties inside of herself. While she did this, her other hand was up her shirt, fondling her tits and pinching her nipples through her bra. It was all too much for her to see Holly give herself to Rose and she began to strip silently to give her body some much needed relief.

Alyssa pulled her tight t-shirt off of her body, her nipples scraping against the black bra and begging to be released. Alyssa ignored that need for the moment and instead kicked off her sandals and set herself to wiggling her shorts down her legs. Normally Rose would have love to watch a lust crazed Alyssa stripping down, but she was quite obviously distracted and unfortunately missed it as Alyssa pawed her pussy through her already wet panties. She pushed the material into herself and let it rub against her swollen clit, giving her the sparks of satisfaction she needed to sustain herself through this period of waiting. Sweat was dripping from Alyssa's forehead onto her body as she stood there in her bra and panties, moaning with a louder volume with every passing second.

Rose was practically rubbing her face into Holly's crotch by now as she sucked hard on her aching clit. Her eyes stared straight up into Holly's rapturously happy face as she pushed her closer and closer to reaching lesbian ecstasy. As her lips kept up sucking, Rose let her tongue explore all over Holly's pussy until she felt it get too tight in there. Rose then ceased sucking and began tongue-fucking Holly, her pink tongue hitting her again and again, making Holly thrash on the bed and howl for more.

Her eyes fixed on the lovers; Alyssa reached around back and undid the clasp to her bra. It felt off her shoulders and she cast it to the floor of her bedroom where it lay, in good company, with her shorts and t-shirt. She then stood there topless, her skin glistening as she watched. Soon her hand was snaking into her panties, passing through the wet material to relieve the throbbing arousal that had manifested itself between her legs.

As Holly came, Rose held steady, swallowing as much of Holly's cum as possible. She watched as Holly's hips unconsciously bucked her face and over and over again, tremors ripping through the woman. When Holly could handle no more, Rose pulled her cum covered face up and turned to face Alyssa. Seeing the actress nearly naked and playing with herself was a sight to behold for Rose.

"I never said for you to get naked..." Rose observed.

"You don't control me..." Alyssa moaned, finding it impossible to stop playing with her pussy.

"Well the day is still before us," Rose laughed. "I think I did a pretty good job on Holly here."

"Not as good as I could," Alyssa contended.

"Is that a fact?" Rose laughed, taking the challenged that had been offered. "Well by all means take the opportunity to show me what you can do!"

"Oh I will!" Alyssa promised as she pushed her panties down and fell onto the bed bare assed naked. "I'll show you how to work a pussy. You'd better start taking notes!"

Rose responded by pulling her dress over her head and becoming the third naked woman on the bed. She then lay on her side, her head propped up by her hand as she watched Alyssa place herself on top of Holly.

"Show me then," Rose insisted. "Show me those pussy eating skills you seem to be so damn proud of. I just hope you're not too disappointed when Holly screams out my name while you're licking her."

I'll show you bitch, Alyssa told herself as she kissed Holly gently and began scooting her way down her body, leaving kisses where Rose had left bites. She then placed her lips on Holly's pussy, kissing her tender sex and making her jump slightly.

"Mmmmmm ohhhhh yesssss Alyssa..." Holly moaned as she kissed her sensitive pussy over and over again before sucking on her clit, drawing it out with her lips before releasing it. Alyssa repeated this several times before moving her tongue over Holly's clit again. She wasn't licking her; it was more like she was rubbing her tongue on her up and down. It was something she had done to Holly several times and she knew it always got her off and it always got her off fast.

Holly was certainly reaping the benefits of this little mini competition that had developed between Rose and Alyssa. Rose had eaten her out so well and she knew that Alyssa would make her come so sweet. She couldn't believe this was happening but the bliss she was being tongued to was too good to not be real. Her pussy was still raw from Rose's efforts but Alyssa was just making her feel so good she didn't want her to stop.

Alyssa took advantage of Holly's wetness by sliding one finger inside her. A second finger quickly wormed his way in and soon Alyssa was pumping away with her fingers while she tongued and rubbed Holly's clit. Holly loved when this was done to her, it made her feel so filled and made her imagine it was a hard cock pumping into her while a female tongue licked her, which was her favorite fantasy. She was too tired from her last orgasm being so soon ago, so Holly knew it wouldn't be long before she was coating Alyssa's face and fingers with her cum.

Seeing this, Rose had to admit she was a bit impressed with the way Alyssa went about this. Perhaps she'd be a good fuck after all. When she had first seen Alyssa she had read the girl as being all talk and no action. Now as she watched the frenzied tonguing Holly was getting, she was starting to change that opinion. Rose quickly got up from her position and got behind Alyssa on the bed. Alyssa had risen to her knees as she ate Holly out and Rose quickly took advantage of that.

"Mmmmm you are a hot one after all," Rose moaned into Alyssa's ear as she pushed against her from behind. Rose pressed her wet pussy into Alyssa's bare ass and began to rub up against her. "Feel how wet you've gotten my pussy Alyssa. Do you think you can lick me as well as you're licking Holly? You think you can handle a real woman or are you just hooked on girls?"

Alyssa was able to ignore Rose's taunts, but couldn't ignore how good it felt to have her wet pussy pressing up against her ass. She loved how the wetness felt on her naked skin and she began to grind herself into Rose while she kept herself steady between Holly's legs.

"Yessssssss that's it..." Rose moaned, her words practically dripping with desire. "You know just what to do you hot little slut. Rub that tight ass of yours against my pussy. Let me coat your skin with my hot girl cum."

For Alyssa that was such an appealing thought that she almost lost herself in Holly's sex. She managed to regain control and dedicate herself to Holly again but she couldn't shake the pleasure Rose was giving her. She couldn't believe Rose was using her like this, but she loved it. Her pussy was crying for attention and she just wanted to take care of Holly so she could please herself or, better yet, shove Rose's pretty face between her legs.

"Come for me Holly...come for me sweetie..." Alyssa urged her friend. "Come all over my face. Give me that yummy pussy cream you know I love so much."

Hearing Alyssa's nasty words was the magic Holly needed to let go. She came for the second time in minutes as she exploded onto Alyssa's tongue and fingers. The walls of her pussy clamped down on the invading fingers, but Alyssa kept working them in and out, albeit at a slower pace.

KMB2476
KMB2476
117 Followers