Dominated By and Older Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up, boy, and stick out your tongue," he ordered. I did as my superior ordered. He rubbed his cock all over it, and I tasted his salty precum. It was the first new taste I had in my mouth since the bar of soap. It was kind of repulsive, yet I had no urge to resist. I had never had a man do these things to me. I still wondered what he looked like, but the blindfold his wife had put on me earlier was extremely effective. I was in the dark until he decided otherwise. Then he shoved his cock into my mouth. It happened so fast, I had no time to prepare. I gagged and he laughed.

"Suck it good boy," he ordered. I obeyed him, and sucked it. I no longer cared whether I was gay or bisexual. All I knew was that I wanted his cock, and had to obey this dominant man. Sir began to face fuck me and I gagged trying to take all of dick in my mouth.

"You're a good cocksucker boy," he told me. I felt proud that my superior was praising me. He pulled out his cock, and told me that I was so good at sucking cock that he was going to cum and he didn't want to yet. He took off my handcuffs and leg shackles, but left the blindfold on. "You don't deserve to see me," he informed me. He was sure I wouldn't resist him and he was right. "Get on all fours like a dog," he ordered.

I obliged and he came up behind me. He pulled the buttplug out, and it felt strange without something in my ass. He took care of that quickly, as he shoved his finger in my ass, and I grunted like a pig. I felt him shove in a couple more. "I'm going to fuck you now, boy," he said, breaking his own rule about swearing. "Push out like you're taking a dump, and it won't hurt as much," he explained.

I felt him enter me, and I did as he suggested. I pushed out like I was giving birth, but instead of something leaving me something entered me. It still hurt, but not horribly, thanks to the loosening work the plug had done. I grunted as I took him all in.

"Oh yeah, you're nice and tight," he said enjoying himself. He began to thrust in and out, pumping harder. My cock ached for relief as he continued to make me his bitch. He pulled out and told me to lie on my back and put my legs in the air. He put his legs over my shoulder, and entered me again. I felt like a cheap hooker. He began to buttfuck me again. I lost track of time, and then I heard him say the clichéd words I had heard in so many porn movies. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum." He pulled out and then I felt his cum splatter all over my face. I felt cheap, humiliated and used. But it wasn't over yet.

"Stay right where you are, I'm not done with you yet," he ordered. He left the room, and came back and kneeled down beside me. I felt him unroll a condom onto my throbbing little cock. Maybe he was going to suck me? "I'm not going to suck you if that's what you think. You're too inferior to get sucked, but I want your cum," he told me. I knew better than to protest, although I wasn't sure why he wanted my cum.

"Yes sir," was all I could think of to say.

He began to stroke my erection. He rubbed it up and down, giving me a forceful hand job. It didn't take long for me to erupt. I grunted and shot my load, filling the condom full of my jism. It was finally over, and a wave of satisfaction, combined with my humiliated feeling of being used left me exhausted.

"Open up, you're going to eat your cum," stated sir in a matter of fact tone. I had been curious about eating my own cum before, but whenever I ejaculated, the curiosity was replaced with indifference, or even repulsion. That was strange considering what I had allowed this dominant couple to do to me. I shook my head no, but sir pinched my nose, and thrust my jaw open like he was about to give me CPR, but instead of rescue breathing, I received cum swallowing, as he emptied the condom into my mouth. "Swallow it, wait for a minute, then take your blindfold off, and go upstairs. Then get dressed and leave."

I did as instructed, and there was no sign of ma'am when I left. I left with mixed feelings. I felt a bit ashamed and completely humiliated at what they had done to me, but yet my cock was already stirring, just thinking about it. I wished I could go back and continue to serve this dominant couple in some way.

A couple of weeks later, I was doing some shopping at a local grocery store. I wasn't even thinking about my experience when I bumped into a man from behind with my grocery cart. He turned around and looked at me annoyed, but then he grinned at me. He was very short, kind of stocky, and balding, with a moustache. He looked like he was in his late fifties.

"I'm sorry, I," he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"No problem. Next time, just watch where you're going, boy," he replied amused. I nearly dropped the can of soup I was holding. "Hey hon, look who I've run into, again," he said. Standing next to my superior male, was my superior female, or ma'am as I had called her. They both grinned.

12