Dominating Gracie Ch. 03

Story Info
Gracie's fantasy comes true.
3.1k words
4.52
22.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monday after the most embarrassing night of her life blew in with a storm, the skies gray and cloudy, just like Gracie's mood. She'd sat at her desk for hours, working with the determination of a machine, trying to keep her mind off of one thing. Or one person, to be exact.

Mitchell Caldwell.

It wasn't the humiliation that had kept her tossing and turning for the last two nights, but a man she'd only seen for a matter of moments. A few moments that had captivated her to the point of obsession.

Gracie wasn't worried about her reputation or that of her firm. The threat of a lawsuit had squelched the gossip that had been circulating. If anything, business seemed to be up. She'd received a few interesting emails with indecent proposals, a dozen roses with a card that contained a marriage proposal, a singing telegram and a dozen messages from John begging her to return his calls. She'd gotten her partners to pull their accounts from John's bank and invest with a competitor. He'd do anything to get them back as clients. Even apologize. From what she'd heard through office gossip, it wasn't only their accounts that he'd lost since the previous Saturday.

It was petty revenge, but it felt damn good.

Gracie jumped in surprise as a crash of thunder rattled the glass in her office window. Being on the nineteenth floor had never made her feel very safe. The time had gotten away from her, and it was already way past dark. The rain was coming down so hard that she couldn't see two feet outside her window.

She shut down her computer and shoved her files in her briefcase. The Texas weather was too warm for a coat, even a raincoat, so she was thankful that she'd gotten to work early enough that she'd found a parking spot in the garage. Getting soaked to the skin would have just added misery to an already miserable day.

The elevator took her straight to the bottom, not stopping at other floors along the way, as almost everyone in the building had already headed home for the evening. Her heels clicked rapidly on the cement as she made her way to the lone car parked under the yellow light in the far corner, and her hand clutched her briefcase and handbag in a tight grip. Her heart was racing, and she had to squelch the urge to scream every time the thunder boomed overhead. Images of a large glass of wine and a hot bath were the only thoughts in her mind when a hand clamped over her mouth and another wrapped around her waist, effectively clamping her arms to her sides.

Gracie bit at the black-gloved fingers and screamed when he uncovered her mouth, no doubt cursing the pain she'd caused him. The instinct to fight back overtook her and she kicked out behind her, feeling the hard flesh deflect her foot. Her attacker was silent through it all, wearing down her strength patiently as he dodged her blows. It had seemed like she'd been struggling for minutes, but in truth it had only been seconds. Her screams had gone unheard and she was truly alone with an attacker whose strength was far superior to her own.

The last thought that went through her mind before the sickeningly sweet smell of chloroform assailed her nostrils, was that John Johnson would pay for this.

#

Gracie remembered vaguely that she'd ridden in a van. To where, she had no idea, but every detail mattered. When she'd woken again she was lying on something soft, probably a mattress, in a room as black as pitch. She couldn't see anything, but she could still hear the rain pouring outside. Did that mean it was still the same day?

Her mind was fuzzy from the drug and a headache pounded just behind her eyes. She tried to lift her hands up to rub away the pounding, but they were restrained. Panic overtook her, and she had to consciously slow her breathing for fear of hyperventilating and passing out.

Gracie cleared her mind and tried to think of the facts. She'd been on her way home from work when she'd been attacked, she'd been drugged, she'd woken briefly in a van with a hard metal floor, it was still raining and her hands and feet were tied to what she assumed was a mattress. Any way she looked at it, she decided the outcome couldn't be good.

The opening of the door sped her controlled breathing up once again. It wasn't the sound of the door that let her know that someone was in the room with her, but rather the lack of sound. The pregnant silence settled over her like a thick blanket, suffocating her until she wanted to scream just to fill the void.

The footsteps of her captor weighed heavy as he made his way to her side. "Have no fear from me," he said. He knelt beside her on the bed and lifted her head in his hand. The cool water splashed against her lips and she drank greedily. Her mouth felt like it had been stuffed with cotton.

"Slow down," he ordered. "You don't want to make yourself sick. Open your mouth for me."

"Why?"

"I have aspirin for your headache."

When she didn't comply, he stuck his finger through her clamped lips and pried her mouth open, dropping the two pills in. He held her nose and poured the water down her throat until he was sure she'd swallowed them.

"Don't make things difficult on yourself. There is no need for you to be in pain."

"Then untie me," Gracie demanded.

"The bonds do not hurt you," he said, checking the padded restraints just to make sure.

"Someone will look for me," she said. "You can't just take someone against their will and not expect there to be consequences."

"But this is your will, isn't it, Gracie." He whispered the words so they were a caress along her skin.

A satin blindfold was placed around her head, and she almost asked what the point was since it was so dark inside the room, but the she heard the scrape of matches and saw the dim glow of light through her blindfold. Gracie heard a small click and winced as she felt a cold blade glance across her skin. It was sharp as it sliced through her clothing as if it were nothing more than paper. Her suit was tossed aside, no more than trash now, and her undergarments were given similar treatment until she was laid bare before her captor. She let out a breath of relief when she heard another click and the blade was put away.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he ran his finger from the tip of her breast to the top of her thigh. "I'm going to give you a choice, Gracie. We're not strangers. I felt the passion in you from the first moment and knew that we'd be together this way. But if you want what I have to give you, you have to take a chance."

Mitchell. But what if it wasn't really him? Was she willing to take that chance?

"What do you have to give me?" she asked.

"My cock buried deep in your pussy and as many orgasms as you can stand."

His promise sent desire to her clit and she could feel her nipples pebble. "And what is the alternative?"

"I'll let you go. And you'll never see me again, except in your dreams."

Gracie held back a cry of distress. She couldn't bear the though of never having his touch again.

"No, don't release me," she said, panicked as she felt him begin to unclasp her restraints. "I want what you have to give me."

"Very good," he whispered.

She shuddered as his mouth came down over her nipple. The warmth of his caress and the gentle pull from the suction of his mouth was almost enough to make her go over the edge. Then he bit her, gently at first and then increasingly harder, until she did scream with a climax. His warm tongue soothed the pain with long strokes until she sighed in contentment.

She gasped as something cold touched the still tender nipple and she whimpered in pain when something clamped down onto it. Hard. And then the same thing was repeated with the other one. The clamps sent jolts of pleasure straight to her clit, and she had another small orgasm before her captor could work his way down her body.

"Please. . ." she begged.

"Please, what?"

"Tell me what you're going to do to me."

"Whatever I wish," he answered as he closed his mouth over her most sensitive spot.

Gracie could do nothing but moan as she felt him open her nether lips with his fingers and kiss her intimately. His tongue circled her clitoris and then delved inside her, and he repeated the process over and over until she was writhing beneath him and pulling at her restraints.

"I'm going to come," she panted.

"Mmm, I hope so. You taste so sweet. I want you to flood my mouth with your nectar." He flicked his tongued one last time against the swollen nub and sent her spiraling over the edge.

She screamed out her release. "Stop, stop, it's too much. Ohmigod. Please," she didn't know what she was asking, only that the sweet torment continue.

Gracie sighed as he slowed his assault and gently lapped at her still throbbing pussy. The sensations continued though when he pushed his finger slowly inside her, all the way to the hilt.

"God," he groaned. "You're so tight. Do you know how good you're going to feel around my cock?"

Gracie protested as he pulled his finger out, but moaned when he quickly added a second and began slowly penetrating her again. Her toes curled when he curved his fingers up slightly and hit her G spot. It had been eight years since a man had found her G spot, and it had been an accident that time. The pleasure intensified as he flicked her clitoris in time with his fingers, and before long she was thrusting against his mouth and his fingers with another climax.

She might have passed out for a minute or two, but when she woke the restraints were being taken off her legs.

"What about my hands?" she asked when she realized he was going to leave those in place. "I want to touch you."

"No, you want to be dominated. Held captive. You will not touch me with your hands until I say so."

With the restraints gone from her ankles she was able to bring her legs up higher, expose more of herself to him. She waited in anticipation for what he would do next. The sound of drawers opening and closing caught her interest, but she was soon distracted as she felt the weight of his body back on the bed.

"Pull your knees up to your chest and open yourself wider to me," he demanded.

Gracie felt the cool gel on his finger and yipped at the shock of it. It warmed quickly, and when his finger touched the puckered star of her anus, she relaxed her muscles as her worked his finger inside. He repeated the process slowly, gathering more lube and then slowly penetrating a finger, then two fingers, then three, until she was prepared for whatever he had in store for her.

"Relax," he told her.

She did as he asked, but still tensed as the felt something hard penetrate her ass. It was large and ridged, and every bump and ridge was received with a gasp of pleasure, until it was pushed in to the hilt and her bowels were full.

"Oh, God, it's huge."

"Put your legs down and keep it inside," he told her. "I'll punish you if you don't keep it in."

Gracie felt his hot breath along her skin as he made his way back up her body to her lips. The kiss was carnal and wet, and she tried to wrap her legs around him and take him inside of her, but he wouldn't let her. He pinched her nipple in punishment and she whimpered.

"You're getting greedy, slave," he said.

She felt him move up so his legs were on either side of her torso, and the weight of his cock rested against her chin. He cradled her head in his hands and positioned her so her lips touched the salty tip.

"Open you mouth," he said.

Gracie complied, hungrily, and they both groaned as his cock entered her mouth. She relaxed her throat as he began fucking her mouth, slamming himself against her face. She swirled her tongue around his tip every time he pulled back. His pace became frantic and frenzied, and he held her head still so his cock completely disappeared inside her mouth.

"God, yessss," he groaned.

Gracie felt the force of his come as she did her best to swallow it down. She drank every drop and flicked her tongue over his sensitive underside, making him jump with pleasure. She kept him in her mouth a little longer, amazed that he was still very hard.

"That was amazing," he said as he collapsed beside her.

She felt him move until his weight was no longer on the bed. He positioned himself at the foot of the bed and then slowly turned her until she was on her hands and knees.

"Mmm, that's a beautiful sight," he said as he ran his fingers across her cunt, making her shiver with need. "Can you imagine what you look like right now? Your ass is in the air with a giant dildo shoved in you to the hilt, and your pussy is gaping open just begging to be fucked. I can't wait any longer," he said, positioning himself behind her.

Gracie felt the head of his penis brush against her nether lips. She was already so full from the dildo in her ass she didn't know how she was going to take him as well. Her breath caught as he pushed his length into her in one thrust. Her breasts rubbed against the sheets of the bed with every thrust and the clamps on her nipples sent tingles to her core. She squeezed her muscles around him with every thrust, trying to prolong her pleasure, but the sensations against her nipples, in her ass and her pussy were too much for her to take. She came in a gush, her juices soaking the bed beneath them.

"Oh, fuck yeah," her captor yelled. "You are so fucking hot." He pulled out of her and she heard him rummaging around in another drawer.

"I can't take any more," she cried.

The slap of a paddle against her bare bottom changed her mind. She winced in pain at the same time she was groaning in pleasure, because every once in a while the paddle would glance off her pussy lips and leave her wanting more. Just when she thought she'd have to beg for another release, her captor spanked her hard and pulled the dildo from her ass at the same time. Her senses were assaulted and she came again, collapsing in exhaustion.

The man behind her began messaging something cool into her burning ass cheeks, and she sighed in relief at his gentle touch. She was dozing as she felt him readjust the restraints around her wrists so the chain was longer. He pulled her toward the edge of the bed until her legs touched the floor and she was bent over the side. Her arms were tied over her head, and her sensitive breasts were pressed into the mattress.

"Now it's my turn," her captor whispered.

She shuddered as he left a trail of wet kisses up her spine, and she felt his hard arousal nestled between the cheeks of her ass. His weight was heavenly against her body, and when he shifted and guided himself into the puckered rosebud of her anus, they both groaned in bliss. He thrust against her patiently, slowly, until the sensations she'd become so familiar with started to spread through her body.

"I'm going to come, baby," he panted. His breath was hot against her ear, and his tempo had increased.

"Yes, please, come inside my ass. I want to feel your come coat my insides." Gracie thrust back against him, harder and faster until he shouted his release. She felt his cock expand and his hot seed shoot up inside of her, causing her own orgasm. Her sphincter tightened around him and they both shook as they collapsed from the intensity of their desires.

Gracie woke as she felt him separate himself from her body. They were sticky and covered in sweat. He pulled out of her slowly, but even then she winced in discomfort.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll run a hot bath and we can both soak our sore muscles," he said lying down beside her.

She turned her head toward his voice and smiled as he released her hands from their bonds and reached around to loosen her blindfold. As her eyes adjusted to the light she found herself looking into crystalline blue eyes, the eyes of the man she'd been dreaming of. The man who had captivated her from their first encounter.

"I knew it was you," Gracie whispered, as she touched his face for the first time. She leaned over and kissed him gently. "Mitchell."

"You were the reason I came to that stupid party," he said. "I saw you leaving your office building on Friday, and I knew I had to have you. It took fast work to find out who you were and what your plans were, but my staff pulled it off. And it wasn't that hard to question your staff because I own your building."

Gracie laughed at that news and snuggled closer. "Well, you have me. And I leave it up to you as to what you want to do with me."

"I have a proposition for you," Mitchell said without any hesitation.

Gracie stared at him, her body still tingling from his touch, and knew he could ask her for anything in that moment and she'd agree. "What is it?"

"Well, I heard a woman once say something very profound, and it's stuck with me. What do you say I treat you like a queen, and then you can give me amazing sex for the rest of my life until we're both too old to care?"

"Whoever said that sounds like a smart woman," Gracie said. "It's a deal."