Dominating Him

Story Info
He submits willingly to his mistress.
1.8k words
4.11
69.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt by her feet awaiting her next move, her next sound, her next breath. He waited with baited breath, holding himself as still as possible, trying to contain the tremble in his body, that thread of anticipation which ran through him like and electrical wire, making his body shake and his cock quiver.

He was very aware of the fact that she was watching him, although his eyes never once left the floor in front of him, where he could see the tips of her black stilettos. She rarely wore heels, but when she did, she used them completely to her advantage. Other than the shiny black 4 inch heels, she wore a thin black thong, and matching bra that had even less material than the thong, barely containing her heavy tits and thick perky nipples.

She sat with her legs crossed on the side of the bed, silent for a long time, merely watching him, watching his naked body. She knew he would wait patiently and not move, even after becoming quite uncomfortable, just to please her, and that knowledge made her pussy grow wet at the very thought. So she sat a while longer, sometimes mindlessly stroking his hair and letting her thoughts drift to the night ahead.

Finally she told him to turn around, instructing him to present his ass to her, which he did promptly, glad to do as she wished, the undignified position turning him on even more as he knelt with his face against the carpet, and his hands clasped behind his back.

His ass lay bare and wide open to her, and his knees were tucked up under his body, although apart so that she could see his cock hanging down, bobbing as if it's aching could be assuaged somehow. His balls were tight against his body, and tensed with arousal, and she scraped her fingernails over the tightly wrinkled skin, making a shiver run down his body.

She then drew a single fingernail across his tightly puckered asshole, drawing another shiver down his entire body. She admired the beauty of his body for a few moments before reaching into the cabinet above the bed for her instruments of desire.

She selected a small black butt plug, a small vibrating egg with attached remote, and a bottle of lubricant from the cabinet. Squirting a small amount of lubricant on her fingers, she reached down and began to rub the lube into and around his tight asshole. He felt her fingers moving inside of him, stretching him and massaging him to prepare his anus for the toys she had selected. Her nails scraped him here and there, causing frictions of pain mixed with pleasure, and the delicious feeling of being in such a vulnerable position, open to her completely and wanting even more.

She didn't disappoint when she withdrew her probing fingers that she promptly replaced with the vibrating egg. Sliding it in his ass with no hesitation she used two fingers to push it up as far as she could fit it, the cord to the remote snaking out of his asshole and into her hands where she held the remote, which was off at the moment.

She then inserted the tip of the plain black butt plug into his now slightly loosened asshole. Teasing his ass, being sure to take her time, she slowly and carefully pushed the plug deep into his ass, rotating it deeply into him as she went. His breathing increased and the head of his cock dripped clear drops of pre-cum onto the floor beneath him. He took all 6 inches of the plug, and his ass clenched on the narrowed end of the butt plug, sealing the egg deep up in his ass.

He didn't hesitate when she demanded he get up and lay across her lap. She instructed him to place his cock between her thighs, which she then trapped there with the strength of her legs. "I'm spanking you now because I take pleasure in it. I take pleasure in the feel of my hand slapping your warmed ass, and I take pleasure in knowing that your ass is there for me to use as I desire. However, if you cum from this, I will take even more pleasure in truly punishing you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," came the coarsely whispered, yet reverent reply. He laid himself upon my lap as I had instructed, and I knew that he was becoming desperate to rub his cock between my thighs, but held still with that steel willpower I admired in him, yet truly enjoyed testing thoroughly. He lay still, bent over my lap at a nearly 90 degree angle, his sweet tight ass slightly parted and a feast for my eyes at that angle.

She slapped his thighs first, letting him feel the sting of her palm. Firm, steady strokes that left red marks, but no welts as she first warmed his thighs, then the top of his buttocks before applying short, stinging strokes with her hand to the delicate underside of his ass cheeks. And although he was not making a lot of noise, the tight aching need in his cock and balls was cresting every time her hand connected with his ass and he held back the raging orgasm that threatened to explode from his cock.

Her blows would vary in strength and location, leaving his ass bright red all over, and when she could finally feel the heat radiating from his well-used ass, she finally told him to return to his knees and face her.

He did so quickly, his cock still desperate for release. She ordered him to remove her thong, which he did as he had been taught, with his teeth, gently but deftly and without once scraping her skin. When the thong was removed, she spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy with the auburn triangle of hair neatly trimmed above her clit which was swollen with her own aching need, and the glistening moisture on the lips of her pussy gave testament to her own state of arousal.

She pushed his face into her crotch and he immediately began to lap at her juices. Using his tongue and mouth he tried to lick every crevice, drink every drop of wetness from her pussy. She tore her hands through his hair, pulling hard, and grinding her drenched cunt into his face, using her hands to push his head back and forth over her engorged clit.

He lapped eagerly and every thought in his head was about pleasing her, about making her cum. His tongue worked in circles and he sucked on her clit hard like he knew she liked. Even though she was riding his face, and he gasped for breath every few moments, he used what little control he had in moving his head to force his face further into her warm wetness, sticking his tongue as far up into her sweet pussy as he could get it.

She moaned at his ministrations, and as she got closer to orgasm, she increased the tempo of her pussy as she pushed it all over his face, nose and chin...using all of his face as her fuck toy, to get her off. She took a breath and shuddered as her orgasm crashed through her body and she fucked his face as hard as she could as she rode out the endless contractions inside her cunt.

Sated, he knelt back, not daring to wipe his face, but instead reveling in her juices drenching him and daring to hope that she might reward him with an orgasm as well, but not expecting it. Her moods were flippant at times and she may decide he is worthy of an orgasm or she might not, but his only focus was on pleasing her entirely.

Looking down at him she said, "You've satisfied me well with your face and mouth, now you will satisfy me with your cock. You will fuck me, but you will not cum until I say that you can, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

He understood all too well, and mounted her from the top as she generally preferred. He took great care to keep his eyes downward, and began to thrust slowly, yet deeply into her. When she flipped the switch on the remote, he suddenly felt the deep buzzing of the vibrating egg deep inside his ass, vibrating the entire butt plug and sending an electrical thrill through his body as his ass tightened on the egg and plug and his need to cum was nearly overwhelming. Through some miracle, he was able to hold tightly to the last threads of control as she demanded he fuck her harder, scraping her fingernails down his back and sides, leaving little ribbons of red across his creamy skin.

"Fuck this pussy, show me how much you love to fuck my pussy," she said, urging him on faster. "What will it take for my fuck toy to make my pussy cum?"

At this, she pulled out a cat-o-nine tails she had pushed underneath a pillow, and using her right hand, started lightly whipping his ass as he fucked her, with everything he had, using his body to beg for both her release and his own. As the cat grazed his balls, he thrust forward even harder and she screamed as the orgasm crashed down upon her.

She increased the speed on the egg's remote and suddenly every part of his ass was vibrating intensely and deeply and she screamed for him to cum inside of her. He moaned in gratitude and as he felt her pussy contract against his cock, and the vibration inside of his stretched ass, he felt his balls tighten to the point of pain as he ejaculated in hard, heavy spurts deep inside of her, feeling the tip of his cock against her cervix as he thrust with every spurt.

She turned the egg off, and while he was still throbbing inside of her she reached around him and gripped the butt plug, and pulled it out with an audible plopping noise. The egg was soon to follow, as she pulled it out very slowly and deliberately with it's cord. He felt empty without them inside his ass and hoped she would fill him up again soon.

"Now clean me up like a good boy," she said, and moving down her body, he shoved his face back into her pussy which was laying open and carefully and diligently used his tongue to lick her clean from both her own juices, and big globs of his own cum which were by now starting to leak out of her open pussy and onto the bed sheets. He swallowed all of it greedily, and when he was done, she closed her legs and she told him how pleased she was with his tongue and cock.

He returned to his position on the floor as he knelt by her feet awaiting her next move, her next sound, her next breath.