Dominating Ken Pt. 09-10

Story Info
Ken's feminization continues as he completely submits.
21.4k words
4.45
117.4k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,207 Followers

PART 9: THE POWER OF THREE

Kimmee's (Ken's) heels clicked across the marble floor of the hotel lobby. He was in a hurry to go nowhere. He figured if he walked fast enough no one would notice the secret underneath the feminine facade. Mistress Kareena had done such a fabulous job at hiding his masculinity and highlighting his feminine qualities that someone passing by would not even have second thoughts that Kimmee was a woman. Despite this remarkable transformation, Kimmee felt insecure and vulnerable. He felt like all eyes were glaring at him and questioning his identity.

After aimlessly wandering around the hotel, Kimmee finally found a chair in a quiet corner of the lobby. It was awkward sitting down in a skirt. He felt the need to cross his legs. He chuckled to himself at this feminine instinct.

Kimmee read the instructions from his mistress and the list of things for him to do. For the most part, it was a list of feminine items to buy or try-on. Kimmee was to take a picture during each task and transmit it to Mistress Kareena via the cell phone. Not only did this document his first female day, but it provided Mistress with a continued update of his progress throughout the day.

Kimmee re-read the note several times in a daydream state. He was comfortable where he was and was afraid and nervous to start his tasks. Finally he mustered up enough nerve to get up and start his first task, which was to purchase a tampon from the ladies room in the hotel. Fortunately the restroom was not far from where he was sitting. He stared at the entrance for several minutes. When he was certain no one had gone in, he quickly made his way into the ladies room.

When the door closed behind him his body tingled with excitement. His cock swelled in its trapped state. He couldn't believe he was standing in a ladies restroom. It was taboo and kinky. He observed the fresh flowers on the marble counter and an eloquent couch near the entrance. Kimmee thought about how nice and luxurious the ladies room was compared to a men's room. It was like a luxurious escape from the world. 'I guess this is a nice perk to being a woman' he said to himself.

Kimmee approached the tampon dispenser which hung on the wall. He pulled two quarters from his purse and inserted them into the machine. A tampon in a pink wrapper dropped in the tray at the bottom of the dispenser. Kimmee picked it up and another rush of excitement flushed through him. To a normal woman this was an everyday purchase. However, Kimmee was a sissy whose emotions were wild with ecstasy. To him, purchasing the feminine product was an exciting event. He stared at the pink wrapper and thought about how intimate of an object the tampon was. Knowing that the intended place for the tampon was a woman's pussy aroused him. He grimaced in pain as his cock swelled and tried to free itself from the confines of his panties.

Kimmee tried to calm himself down, but it just wasn't happening. He looked at his watch and realized 20 minutes had elapsed since he first left the room and he had only completed one task. He decided he had to move on, despite the struggle occurring in his panties. Using the camera phone and snapped a picture of himself holding the tampon. He transmitted the picture to Mistress Kareena and then continued on with his assignments.

The instant Mistress Kareena's phone beeped, she picked it up and viewed the picture. She was thrilled that Kimmee was following her orders. She had been concerned when nothing came through in the first 10 minutes. She wondered whether he had wimped out and left. Now that she had confirmation that her sissy was going through with the assignments, she relaxed. Mistress Kareena headed for the shower and began preparing for the evening events.

There were 3 pictures waiting for Mistress Kareena when she came out of the bathroom. One was with Kimmee holding his new lipstick and the other two were pictures of him in a dressing room trying on a dress. She was impressed at the dress Kimmee had picked. It was plain black and the loose flowing style hid his masculinity well. Kimmee's pussy moistened as she stared at the pictures. Even to her, it was unbelievable that Kimmee was going through with the tasks. She was thrilled at how her power and seduction had forced a man to feminize himself. The more she interacted with him, the more comfortable she became with her female power. She was excited and nervous about the planned evening events with Miss Jen, and Miss D.

Mistress Kareena dried and styled her hair. She was tedious with her make-up, trying to get the perfect look of sexuality and dominance. Finally she slid into her slinky black dress. It hugged her curves snugly, leaving no room for undergarments. The dress was more risqué than her typical style but she knew it would drive Kimmee crazy. She also knew that Miss Jen would be pleased that she was wearing the dress. Staring at herself in the mirror, she was impressed at the sexual radiance she exuded. She felt a bit kinky and naughty. Her pussy dampened from the excited thoughts.

Mistress Kareena finished getting dressed just in time to catch Kimmee on his last assignment. She hurried down to the hotel bar and settled into a small table at the back of the room. She had a perfect view of the bar where she could spy on Kimmee without being noticed. His last assignment was to sit at the bar and have two drinks. He could order a cosmopolitan or an apple martini. Mistress Kareena chose these drinks because they were more of a woman's drink and they were a bit potent.

About five minutes after Mistress Kareena arrived, Kimmee walked into the bar. Shopping bags hung from his hands and he looked frazzled. Mistress Kareena's pussy tingled at the sight of her sissified boy. He looked pretty and girly. She giggled, knowing that beneath the skirt, his cock was neatly tucked between his legs like a pussy.

For Kimmee, the bar experience was nerve racking. Throughout the day he was able to avoid people and avoid talking. Now he had to order a drink from the bartender He thought about how embarrassing it would be if he was asked for ID. He was terrified of having to speak. He didn't know if he could pull off a woman's voice. Kimmee could have contemplated the whole bar assignment for hours but unfortunately he only had 10 minutes left to complete his assignments.

He sat on the barstool and crossed his legs like a lady. With his legs crossed he could not help but to squeeze his thighs and groin muscles. He felt lady-like and excited. He wished his cock was free and able to grow hard. He put his pretty purse on the table and the bar tender approached. Kimmee managed to squeak out a drink order. His voice was soft and crackly. His face was flushed with embarrassment. The cosmopolitan was a lighter shade of red and strong with Vodka. He drank it quickly and motioned for another one. He thought about ordering the apple martini, but was too embarrassed to speak up. It was easier to point to the glass and nod for a refill. He gulped the second drink down faster than the first and left a $20 bill on the bar. Too nervous to wait for change, he quickly got up and left.

Mistress Kareena had snuck out of the bar and was at the door when Kimmee arrived. Before he could knock she pulled the door open. "Hello Kimmee. How was everything?"

Kimmee was exhausted and his feet were killing him. However, the sight of his Mistress in the slinky black dress refreshed his emotions. Her perfume was sweet and intoxicating. She was dressed for adventure and Kimmee knew it. He suddenly felt invigorated and excited. "Pretty good. I completed all the tasks Mistress. My feet are a little sore, but other than that I'm fine."

"Awww.. Poor girl had a rough day. I guess you have new respect for us girls don't you. It takes a lot to be pretty doesn't it?"

"Yes. I don't know how you do it."

"Well, we've got a dinner date. Let's freshen you up a bit sweetie."

Mistress touched up Kimmee's make-up and lipstick. She re-applied his perfume and adjusted his wig. When she was satisfied she gestured toward the door. "Let's go dear. You need to be on your best behavior or I'll punish you, got it?"

"Yes. Ma'am."

Mistress Kareena led him to the hotel restaurant, where they were joined with Miss Jen and Miss D. The excitement brewing in Kimmee was torture. He knew it was going to be an unforgettable night. Any reservations he had, vanished the minute his saw Miss Jen and Miss D sitting at the table. They were both dressed to kill. Kimmee had a particular attraction to Miss Jen. Tonight she had a strong and powerful glow. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun. She wore a black dinner dress that was sexy and sophisticated. Expensive pearls added to her eloquence.

Miss Jen's eye lit up when she saw Kimmee and Mistress Kareena. First she addressed Mistress Kareena. "Wow. Don't you look spectacular!"

Mistress smiled and thanked Miss Jen for the compliment. She felt underdressed compared to the beautiful and eloquent attire which Miss Jen and Miss D were wearing. Miss Jen's compliment put her at ease.

Next Miss Jen looked over at Kimmee. In a voice that purposely drew attention from other patrons, Miss Jen commented, "Oh darling, don't you look beautiful."

Kimmee's face flushed as the attention focused on him. Before he could sit down, Miss Jen ordered, "Turn around for us Kimmee. Let us see the whole outfit."

Kimmee slowly did a pirouette in front of the ladies and the few onlookers in the restaurant. Miss Jen and Miss D let out a few sighs and comments of approval Kimmee was excited at how pleased Miss Jen and Miss D were. He was also embarrassed from the attention he was getting from others in the restaurant. He was happy to finally take a seat at the small square table.

Miss D kept the attention on Kimmee. "Your make-up is beautiful sweetie. Let's see your nails."

Kimmee put his hands on the table so the girls could admire his shiny red nails. Miss Jen took his finger in her hand and gently rubbed the tips of his fingers. "Very nice sweetie. Red is a pretty color for you."

Kimmee's cock twitched at the touch of Miss Jen's soft hands. He was extremely aroused at being in the company of three superior females. He felt extremely submissive and docile in their presence. Throughout dinner Kimmee remained quiet as the girls talked. He was the subject of most of the conversation. Mistress Kareena even passed around her digital camera and camera phone. The girls giggled as they viewed the pictures of Kimmee being feminized and living out his first day as a female.

Kimmee didn't know why, but hearing the girls talk about him and watching them view his pictures aroused him. They seemed to be very excited and pleased with what he was doing and that excited him. It made him want to please them even more.

At the end of dinner Miss Jen announced that she had to go to the ladies room. She looked over at Kimmee. "One thing you should know about women is that we like to go to the bathroom together." Her gaze moved over to Mistress Kareena. "Would you mind if Kimmee escorted me to the bathroom?"

Mistress Kareena smiled, knowing that a trip to the bathroom with Miss Jen would be an adventure for Kimmee. "Not at all. Have fun."

Kimmee's heart pounded fast as he followed Miss Jen into the bathroom. The bathroom was spacious and full of marble. Inside Miss Jen turned towards Kimmee. "I must say darling. Your Mistress has done a fabulous job bringing out the princess in you. Are you enjoying this."

"Yes."

"I knew you would sweetie. I'm enjoying this to. I just love to see little boys dressed up nice and pretty." Miss Jen's hands groped his crotch. "Is your little cocky poo pushed between your legs like a boy pussy."

"Yes. Miss Jen."

"Well now, it must be dying to break free. Why don't we give it some air." Miss Jen led Kimmee into the large handicap stall. She pulled his skirt down, reached into his panties and freed his cock.

Kimmee's cock swelled to full size instantly. The fullness of his cock was a welcome feeling. Precum oozed out the tip. Miss Jen squeezed it a few times, milking out a small amount of cum. She scooped up the cream with her finger and raised it to his lips. "A little excited, aren't we princess."

Kimmee opened his lips to answer, but his words were stopped by her sticky finger. Silently he sucked his cum off her finger. Her other hand stroked his cock gently. He felt slutty and submissive. His pent-up sexual energy was gaining momentum. Kimmee was afraid to pull away, but even more scared to have an accident in her hand. He held on as long as he could and then he finally begged to Miss Jen, "Please stop. I can't take it. I'm going to cum! Please stop or let me cum!"

Miss Jen was an experienced manipulator and she knew that he was on the edge. She immediately let go of his cock and giggled. Ken stood in front of her, breathing deeply and concentrating on not cumming. Miss Jen moved close to Kimmee and began to unbutton his top. She whispered into his ear, "Let's see what pretty lingerie you have on." She removed his top and had him step of his skirt.

Miss Jen admired the feminine corset and matching stockings and panties. Her hand traced the pink ribbon from the cup of the corset, down to his stocking. "Very pretty Kimmee. You look very sexy princess. Mistress Kareena has done a great job with you." She leaned in and kissed Kimmee on the mouth. She spoke to Kimmee in a quiet seductive tone that resonated with erotic pleasure, "Ohhh. I just love seeing boys like this. It makes my pussy wet. Such a pretty girl you are. I love it when pretty boys lick my pussy. Do you want to lick my pussy pretty Kimmee?"

The pleasure in Miss Jen's voice transformed into physical pleasure for Kimmee. He was experiencing a tremendous excitement and arousal mentally and physically. Ever since he met Miss Jen he fantasized about licking her pussy. "Yes Miss Jen. I want to lick your pussy. Please let me lick your pussy"

"Are you a pretty girl for me?"

"Yes. I am a pretty girl."

"Are you a slut, willing to do anything for me?"

"Yes. Whatever you want Miss Jen. I want to please you."

"Open your mouth sissy slut and stick out your tongue."

Kimmee did as instructed. Miss Jen moved closer and inspected his tongue. "A little farther please. Show me that pretty tongue of yours."

Kimmee submissiveness and inferiority deepened from being inspected in this manner by such a young girl. Finally Miss Jen gave her approval. "I guess it will be good enough for my pussy. On your knees slut."

Kimmee was thrilled at the thought of licking Miss Jen's pussy. He didn't care that he was in a public restroom. He kneeled between the toilet and Miss Jen. Miss Jen raised her dress and Kimmee found himself staring at red silk panties. "Pull my panties down," ordered Miss Jen.

Kimmee lowered Miss Jen's panties to her ankles. Her pussy was swollen and surrounded by a thin strip of pubic hair. "Keep your mouth closed darling. Just inhale my scent." Kimmee closed his mouth and inhaled the strong scent. His cock twitched at the smell. Miss Jen guided his head toward her pussy. Then she pushed his head into her pussy and reinforced her order, "Keep that mouth closed slut. Enjoy my smell."

Miss Jen began to hump Kimmee's nose and mouth. Kimmee wanted to open his mouth and taste her but he remained obedient. Miss Jen was in need of release and she did not hold back. Her pussy quivered from the power she had over Kimmee. She was young and she had an older man kneeling before her, willing to cater to her every whim. Her pussy throbbed at the knowledge that she was controlling a man who was physically stronger than her. As if to enforce her dominance over her sissy, she firmly pushed his face and nose deep into the wet folds of her pussy. Her thighs clenched his head tightly as an orgasm rocketed through her body. She knew he was desperate for oxygen. He kept his mouth shut, but tried to pull away. His struggles were fruitless against the vice like grip of Miss Jen's thighs. She held him tight, so that he would experience the power of her pussy. Finally she released her prey and watched in delight as he gasped for breath, on his hands and knees.

Feeling powerful and goddess-like, Miss Jen placed her hand on Kimmee's head, grasped his hair and gently pulled his head upward. She lowered herself and stared into his eyes. "Don't worry sissy. You'll get to taste my pussy tonight. In fact you're going to get to know my pussy very well tonight. I've been waiting for this night for a long time and I know you have been to. Are you ready to submit to the female goddess tonight? Are you ready to worship Mistress, Kareena, Miss D, and myself?"

Kimmee thought Miss Jen's words were strange, but he didn't care. All he could envision was himself pleasuring three beautiful women. Still trying to catch his breath, he said, "Yes. Ma'am. I'm ready to worship you."

Miss Jen smiled, "Good girl." She released his head and dropped a set of keys on the floor in front of him. "Pull yourself together sweetie and then fetch my car. It's the BMW parked out front."

Kimmee reached for the keys. The tip of Miss Jen's shoe trapped his hand over the keys on the floor. Kimmee looked up, helpless as a mouse caught in a trap. A devious grin appeared on Miss Jen's face. "Loose the skirt and blouse when you pick us up darling. Your lingerie is too pretty to cover up. Don't hide that boy pussy either. Keep it nice and swollen and show us what a horny slut you really are."

Miss Jen abruptly turned and walked out of the bathroom. Kimmee quickly stood up and fixed his clothing. He went to the mirror and touched up his make-up and then exited the restaurant. He immediately recognized her BMW in the parking lot. Inside the car he stripped down to his lingerie. It was still daylight and so he was a bit nervous about sitting in the car with an erection dressed in dainty clothes. He decided to wait in the parking lot until his Goddesses walked out of the restaurant. He soon learned this was a big mistake.

Mistress Kareena laid into him the second she opened the car door. "How dare you make us wait slut! You should have been here waiting for us. I should make you get out right now and beg for forgiveness."

Kimmee's heart stopped at the thought. The public humiliation would be too much for him. "Please don't mistress. I'm sorry. Please don't make me get out dressed like this."

"I'm in a good mood sissy, so I won't make you do it. You will be punished for this sissy."

Kimmee meekly replied, "Thank you mistress."

Kimmee was surprised when all three girls slid into the back seat of the spacious BMW. Mistress Kareena was in the middle. Miss Jen spoke up, "Okay sissy, take us to my shop and park in the back."

They were the last words spoken to Kimmee during the ride. As soon as he pulled away from the restaurant, Miss Jen and Miss D turned their full attention to Mistress Kareena. At first it was silent in the car. Kimmee could barely make out the sound of hands rustling across fabric. A faint moan from Mistress Kareena drew Kimmee's attention. He glanced in the rearview mirror and was delighted at the sight. Miss Jen and Miss D's hands were all over Mistress Kareena's body. They were gently caressing her tits and rubbing her thighs. Each young girl was delivering soft kisses and licks to Mistress Kareena's neck. Through the mirror, Kimmee could see Mistress Kareena's closed eyes. She was drifting into pleasure.

Mistress Kareena's thoughts drifted back to dinner. She was certain Miss Jen and Miss D were flirting with her. Perhaps it was too much wine or maybe the kinky weekend, but she was flattered and slightly aroused at the attention she was getting from the beautiful and young girls. When they exited the restaurant all holding hands, she felt like a girl herself.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,207 Followers