Dominating Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Where it all began.
1.6k words
4.25
40.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: There is no sexual content in this story.

*

It all started back in 7th grade when I moved to a new school in a totally new area. I had to leave all my friends behind and start over from scratch. Now anyone who's anyone should realize that 7th grade is NOT a good time to move! Kids are evil to each other in those years; though, as I learned later, the teasing and torment I went through then was nothing compared to the torture I was to endure years later...

I settled into the school and eventually began making a few friends, but I was by no means popular. At that time I was chubby and I was a major band geek – a vicious combination when you're the "new kid." But I was like any other girl my age. I liked having fun and hanging out with friends, and I liked looking at cute guys! It just so happened that I picked the wrong one to look at.

He was one of the most popular guys in the 7th grade class; well, popular among the students. Oh, the teachers knew him quite well also, but that was because he and his sidekick caused so much trouble. Starting fights, disrupting class, making fun of other people; it's what they were best at. And unfortunately, that's what attracted me to him...to Jake. He was the dangerous type, the forbidden type, the type I knew would never acknowledge me in a positive way because of the kind of person I was. I was the "good girl" in school; he was the "bad boy." And, oh, how I am attracted to bad boys! He was taller than most guys in middle school but with a muscular, stocky build. He was on the wrestling team, which helped fuel some of the fantasies I had of him pinning me down. He had straight brown hair styled in a crew cut, which framed his face just right. I adored those features from across the room, but I was mesmerized by something else. I was pulled into his piercing deep green eyes. God, I loved the evil looks he gave with those eyes. Of all men's body parts, the eyes are what attract me the most, what pull me into them. And his were quite successful. I would watch him in the lunchroom each day, sitting with his sidekick, Shay, making jokes and laughing with all the other popular kids. He was so dark, so dangerous, and that made me want him so badly!

Time went on and another school year came. I had tried asking another boy out but was rejected, as always. I was nobody to everyone but my few friends. The rejection wasn't so bad. I had my eyes set on someone else anyway. It was a risk, but one I needed to take. I decided to pull myself together and ask him...ask Jake. But I didn't have the guts to do it in person. He and Shay had teased me so many times over the past year. It would be suicide to ask him personally and possibly have him reject me to my face. Of course, I wasn't thinking about how ridiculous this was, how he would never go out with me! I was so blinded with attraction to him. I had to be with him and his dark, dangerous side. I had to find a way, and I did. I asked a mutual friend between him and me and got his phone number through her. I decided to call him, but not yet reveal who I was until he said yes. I thought, maybe if he got to know me as a person first he wouldn't outright reject me. It was a brilliant plan, but a big mistake in the end.

I didn't call that night. I was too nervous, too scared of what he would say...what I would say. I waited until the next night. After gathering my nerve, I went to the phone in the kitchen, pulled his number out of my pocket with shaking hands and dialed. As soon as it started to ring, I hung up the phone. I can't do this, I thought to myself. But I had to. I took a deep breath, redialed, and this time when it started ringing I didn't hang up.

"Hello?" It must have been his mom.

"Is Jake there?" My tentative voice spoke. I equally wished she would say yes and no.

"Yes, who's calling?"

"A friend from school," I lied. I waited as she went to get him, my heart pounding out of my chest. What will I say when he comes on the phone?!

"Hello, who is this?" His sultry voice came on the line. I melted.

"Uh, s-someone you know from school," I stumbled.

"Who is this?" he asked again, with more curiosity in his tone.

"Someone who wants to go out with you." There, I said it. I got it off my chest and I couldn't take it back. A pause. It felt like eternity.

"Are you hot?" A typical question from someone like him, I thought to myself as he chuckled.

"I can be whatever you want me to be."

And I did want to be whatever he wanted me to be. I wanted him to take control of me, to mesmerize me with those piercing eyes. We continued to talk for a few minutes, him trying desperately to find out who I was. Finally, I told him...and he laughed in my face over the phone and hung up without another word. I was humiliated, but that was only the beginning.

At school the next day, I could tell the word had gotten around of my feeble attempt to ask Jake out. I was snickered at by any of his friends I happened to pass. I just wanted to bury my head in the ground and never come out. However, nothing could have prepared me for when Shay confronted me personally and menacingly spat, "You know he would never go out with you." At that, he laughed in my face, turned and walked away with a satisfied, evil sneer.

I hated Shay. He and Jake were so much alike, yet I craved one and hated the other. Shay was outright cruel. With his tall, lean body, dark brown eyes and brown hair dyed blond he was purely evil at heart. He started fights, made fun of as many kids as he could, told jokes about the principal right in front of his face, and made sure everyone around him who wasn't in his group of friends felt about 1 inch tall. He was so nonchalant about hurting other peoples' feelings, and his icy cold stare made me shiver. I didn't know how someone could be like that. He scared me and he knew it. Even if by some distant chance Jake had decided to go out with me, how could I have faced Shay every day? It was enough that, aside from school, I had to face him every now and then in Jiu-Jitsu class. I feared going to class with the thought he might be there. I hated being tormented by his teasing at school, but it was worse to have to hold my head high with him in the class. Eventually, he stopped coming to class and I heard he had quit. It was great for me at the time and I moved up the belt ranks without fear. At least I could build up confidence somewhere!

After the encounter with Shay, I was upset and nervous. What would Jake do? What would he say to me? Would he even say anything? I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it if all his friends found out. I would be teased and humiliated for the rest of my middle and high school days. But I couldn't help it. I was so mesmerized by him, by his dangerousness.

He never said anything to me that day or for the whole week following that dreadful phone call. I was sad and angry that he never gave me a response or even acknowledged me. But I was still curious. Could I give it one more try? I don't know why kids that age can never give up on a crush, but I fell prey like so many before me. I wrote him a note in math class, folded it into one of those secret-note-folding-techniques that kids invent during their younger years and passed it to the kid next to me to give to him. When it reached Jake, he never even opened it; he simply looked at who it was from and threw it on the floor. That damn Shay, sitting right behind him, picked it up and opened it. My face turned a brighter shade of red than even the ripest tomato and I turned away as he started laughing at what I had written. I was mortified as he finished reading and showed it to Jake, pointing at the words and insulting me with their laughter. As soon as the bell rang, I bolted out of my seat - thank god I was closer to the door than they were - and ran to my locker. I grabbed my things and got to my bus as fast as I could. I didn't want to chance running into either one of them. I vowed I would never write another note asking someone out again. How stupid of me! I sat, alone in my seat, and cried from anger and sheer embarrassment until I got home. Thank god for weekends.

Luck seemed to be on my side the rest of that year. Jake's friends never mentioned anything to me again. Of course, I was teased for other things, but that subject never came back up. Perhaps he didn't want the embarrassment of acknowledging one of the most unpopular girls having asked him out. Who knows? But what I did know was that my ordeal with him was over, or so I thought.