Dominating Me Ch. 02

Story Info
She's a witness to a crime.
1k words
4.24
25k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life in high school changed a lot, for the better I might add. I was very active in Jiu-Jitsu and was losing a lot of excess weight while attractively toning my muscles. I gained more confidence in myself and was finally starting to fit into groups of friends.

The summer before freshman year, I met my future husband, Ryan, and we flirted back and forth like crazy. He was the sweetest guy I had ever met and I wished upon all the stars in the sky that he liked me as much as I liked him. He was the greatest, most caring guy I had ever known. How could I have fallen for someone like Jake in the first place? Oh yes, because I was stupid; because I was lusting after my naughty, secret desires instead of following my heart. What a waste of time.

One afternoon freshman year, I was heading to the school weight room to work out when I heard some muddled voices coming from behind the gym. I quietly walked across the grass along the building and peeked around the corner. That's when I saw them, Jake and Shay along with two older guys probably in their late 20s. I was curious but didn't want to be seen, so I turned back around the corner and stood listening as closely as I could.

"Is it good?" I heard Jake's voice.

"Yeah man, it's good. Try it." A plastic bag was rattled and silence fell for a few seconds.

"Oh yeah, that's some good shit. How much?"

"One thousand."

"Fuck! For that?!"

"Take it or leave it!"

Jake hesitated, then sighed. "Fine. One thousand." It sounded like money being counted, but I decided to peek around the corner to make sure. Sure enough, Shay was counting it out from a large wad of bills. But that wasn't all I saw. Jake was holding a plastic baggie of white powder, which he proceeded to tuck into his left jacket pocket. Suddenly, a few kids came running out of the weight room door nearby. It startled the guys and they all looked over in my direction toward the weight room. I wasn't fast enough to turn back behind the wall before they saw me.

"What the hell!" I don't know who yelled it but I wasn't sticking around to find out. I bolted for the gym door, pried it open and ran inside before any of them could catch me. I ran down the hallway toward the PE teachers' offices. As I rounded the corner, I looked back and saw Jake glaring at me through the window of the door. I didn't stop running until I reached Ms. Jansen's office. I exploded into her office, panting and trying to calm down. She looked up at me, startled, and asked what was wrong.

"I just saw two students dealing drugs outside behind the gym. I think it was cocaine!"

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes. I saw the drugs and saw them counting out the money for the dealers!"

"Do you know who the students are?" I nodded in agreement. "All right, we'll call the police." She took me down to the office to explain the situation to the principal who then called the police department. When the police arrived, I gave them a full description and detailed everything I saw and heard. I filled out my testimonial for the police report and was free to go after the officers were finished questioning me.

That night on the news, I saw a quick clip about two high school boys arrested for dealing drugs. Oh my god, I had just gotten them arrested and sent to jail! According to the clip, they were scheduled for a hearing the following week and would probably be sentenced to the local juvenile correctional facility. Wow, what a crazy afternoon, I thought to myself, not realizing the future consequences of my actions that day.

I never mentioned a word to anyone that I was the one who witnessed the drug dealing. Jake and Shay were expelled from school and I didn't see them anymore. I heard through the grapevine that they had each received a 10-year sentence but were eligible for parole in 7 years. The cops must have found one hell of a stash in their possession!

Things went back to normal after that. Ryan and I dated for the rest of high school and college until we got married. Our relationship was great. I had never known a guy to be so caring and loving, so gentle and romantic. He would write me poems and love letters, sing me songs, draw cute cartoons of us together, and he would hold me tight in his arms, protecting me from any harm. This wonderful person, who became my loving companion in marriage, was always there for me.

So why did I think of Jake from time to time, fantasizing about him in the dark places of my mind where only I could go? Why couldn't I be satisfied with what I had? Ryan was the perfect person for me. We could share anything. He was my best friend and more. Yet, the desires still burned, the naughty fantasies of being controlled and dominated still played in my mind. And while I tried to imagine other men in Jake's place, he was the only one who really fit. I felt guilty for having these fantasies, for thinking of another man when my husband was there for me. But deep down I didn't want Ryan to try fulfilling these particular desires. It just wasn't him and I didn't want to hurt our relationship by going too far. I loved him too much to let something like a mere fantasy ruin what we had.

We talked about it and agreed that he would do whatever he could to fulfill my desire for domination, as long as he didn't actually have to physically hurt me. So Ryan and I played harmless, fun games of control every now and then, and he even tied me up and lightly spanked me a few times, but our games were not what I imagined in my head. I knew I would never get to play out my true fantasies in real life, so I spent a lot of time thinking about them and reading erotic stories to satiate my burning desires. If only I knew what was about to happen.