Dominating Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I will never submit to you willingly! For as long as you keep me here, I am a prisoner to you and nothing else," I yelled, roughly pulling against my bonds for effect.

"Very well, my little prisoner. We can do this the hard way. Shay, you know what to do." I heard Shay laugh as he took something off the wall and came back over to the table. My heart started pounding and I knew, whatever he planned on doing, it would hurt. Jake casually walked over to the head of the table and squatted in front of me like he did before. He held my chin up in his hand, forcing me to look at him once more. "You just let me know when you're ready to submit to me," he said with an evil smile.

I swallowed hard and my pulse quickened, causing me to breathe harder in anticipation of what was to come. I didn't have to wait long before I felt an explosion of pain across the back of my thighs. I screamed out and tensed all the muscles in my body. Again, the crack of the cane came down on my flesh, leaving long, red stripes that burned like nothing I had ever felt before. Shay continued beating me, covering the back of my legs, my ass and my back, until I could no longer see through my tear-clouded eyes. Jake simply continued to hold my chin in his hand and watch my pained expressions, every once in a while stroking my hair. I didn't notice Shay had momentarily stopped because my flesh was burning and stinging so strongly.

"Are you ready to submit to me?" he asked. I knew the beating wouldn't stop until I agreed, but I couldn't bring myself to say yes.

"No," I whispered, my voice so hoarse from screaming it could hardly be heard. All I remember after that was the cane being brought down again and again on my stinging flesh before the world went black.

12