Dominating Me Ch. 09

Story Info
She has learned her lesson.
1.9k words
4.39
27.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't left alone for long. Shortly after Jake had left the room, he came back. I had been laying on the bed in a daze and his sudden presence startled me out of it. Instantly, my heart rate increased in fear of what he was going to do to me. However, when he reached the bed, he quietly began unchaining my legs and unlocking my wrist cuffs. When my limbs were free, he unclipped the leash from my collar and lifted me off the bed, carrying me out the door toward the bathroom. I held onto him and laid my head against his shoulder as he carried me, hating him, yet strangely comforted by him as well.

When we reached the bathroom, he set my feet on the cool floor but my knees instantly buckled beneath me from all the throbbing pain that was coursing through my body and the weakness from lack of food and water. I would have crumpled to a heap on the tile but Jake caught me and set me down on the toilet so I could go to the bathroom. While it was extremely painful to sit on my fresh wounds, I was too weak to care. Once I was finished, he picked me up and carried me downstairs.

It was dark and quiet downstairs, the only light emanating from the bulb above the kitchen sink. I didn't see Shay anywhere so I assumed he had gone to bed, which I was grateful for. At the bottom of the stairs, I noticed the dog bowl was on the floor again with another sandwich inside and a cup of water next to it. Jake set me down on the hard wood.

"Eat," was all he said.

He didn't have to tell me twice! It took all the strength I had left to pick up the food and chew it, but I was starving. When the sandwich was gone, I eagerly drank down the water before Jake picked it up and refilled it. I drank that down too, thankful for the extra cup. Slightly satiated, Jake picked me back up and carried me up the stairs once again.

Instead of taking me to my room, he took me back to his and laid me down on the side of the bed furthest from the door. He snapped the leash, which was still connected to the headboard, to my collar, chained both ankle cuffs together to the foot of the bed and locked my wrist cuffs together around the bar on the headboard. I rolled onto my left side to try to take some pressure off my throbbing wounds.

He went to shut the bedroom door and began undressing as he turned back toward the bed. When I glanced behind me and saw that he was naked, I whimpered slightly and turned away from him, hoping he wouldn't try anything more. I felt the bed shift as he climbed on and moved toward me. But instead of forcing himself on me again, he simply lay on his side next to me and put his arm around my waist before he drifted off to sleep. Though I was exhausted, I found it difficult to fall asleep with Jake lying next to me. My emotions were getting the best of me. I felt guilty that I was in bed with another man, even though I was being forced. I felt nervous that he might want to rape me again when he woke up. I felt scared that I might never get out of this house alive. And I felt sad that I might never see Ryan again.

The latter brought tears to my eyes once again this evening, and I lay there crying against my arm, the tears trickling down my skin to the sheets below. I sniffled a few times and my body shook with my ragged breaths as I quietly sobbed. In his shallow slumber, Jake seemed to notice I was crying and hugged me comfortingly with the arm he had wrapped around my waist. The gesture scared and confused me even more, and I cried into the night until I had no more tears to shed before finally falling into a deep sleep as the sun's first morning rays shone through the window.

When I awoke, Jake was no longer in the room and everything in the house was quiet. I wondered if they went off to do another drug deal or maybe to pick up some food. I hoped it was the latter for two reasons. First, I was starving and hoped they would let me eat. And second, a grocery-shopping trip probably wouldn't take as long as a drug deal. Hopefully that meant they'd be home soon, because I really had to go to the bathroom!

I had no idea what time it was, but I assumed it was early afternoon with how high the sun was in the sky. Jake had cracked the blinds enough to let some light in and I could feel its warmth on my cool skin.

To help pass the time, all I could do was think. I thought about how I had gotten here, if Ryan was trying to find me, the abuse I had been put through and the strange, confusing feelings coursing through me. I resolved that I would do everything I could to cooperate with their demands, hoping it would prevent any more punishment. After all, I obviously didn't have a choice and struggling was doing more harm than good.

As soon as I reached my conclusion, I heard the front door open and voices speaking. It was Jake and Shay. There were rustling noises that sounded like paper bags. Perhaps they did go grocery shopping! My stomach growled at the thought. I heard the bags being set on the counter with a thud, then there were footsteps heading upstairs. The bedroom door creaked open and Jake entered the room. He walked over to the bed and crawled across it toward me, noticing I was awake. My heart raced in my chest.

"Well, good afternoon, sleepy girl. You've been out for a while," he idly commented as he unlocked my wrists and ankle cuffs and unclipped the leash from my collar. I simply lay slack.

"I suppose you need to go to the bathroom, huh?"

"Yes, Master," I replied.

He picked me up and carried me into the bathroom across the hall and let me go as he stood and watched. I felt embarrassed, but I figured it would be like this more often than not so I better get used to it. As soon as I was finished, he carried me downstairs, realizing I was still weak with pain and hunger.

In the kitchen, Shay was putting groceries away in the refrigerator. I felt a surge of hope at the prospect of getting something decent to eat. However, Jake didn't stop. He carried me straight into the living room and set me on the floor as he slouched down into the couch, his right arm relaxing on the armrest. He looked over his shoulder toward the kitchen and exchanged a wicked smile with Shay, then turned back around to face me.

"Ah, today's a good day, pet, and my cock is very excited. It sure would like to feel a hot, warm mouth around it," he hinted, loud enough for Shay to hear. I understood.

Carefully sitting up on my knees, I opened the fly of his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers. When his cock sprung free in front of me, I remembered my resolve to obey at all times. Dipping my head down, I kissed the tip of his cock, making it twitch. I slowly teased the head with my lips and licked away the precum. My hands reached up and fondled his balls and the base of his hard shaft. He moaned and I continued.

I licked up and down the thickness of his cock, then wrapped my lips around it and sank myself down on it as far as I could without gagging. As I sucked up and down his cock, I swirled my tongue along the underside. He shuddered at the sensation. To drive him even more over the edge, I began humming. The vibrations caused him to grunt and moan louder and stronger, and he grabbed my head with both hands as his breaths became more ragged. However, I wasn't going to let him off that easy this time.

Just as he began to reach the edge, I slowed down my pace and stopped humming. I played with his balls and lightly licked his shaft, but not enough to set him off. He curled his fingers in my hair and arched his back, but I didn't pick up the pace. I pulled my mouth off his cock with a popping sound, and went down to kiss and suck his balls. He shuddered harder and started moaning again. Suddenly, I slid my mouth down his shaft and resumed my quick pace and the humming.

"Ohhhh, yeah," he moaned over and over through clenched teeth.

Once more, I slowed down and teasingly played with his cock and balls, but not for long this time. I could tell he was very close, so I picked up the pace again. Sure enough, as soon as I started humming again, he grabbed my head and began forcefully fucking my face.

He threw his head back and screamed out, "ohhhh, fuck!" as he rammed my mouth.

Suddenly, with a loud guttural groan, he arched his pelvis up to my face, shoved his cock all the way in and held it there. I felt several hot globs of semen shoot down my throat before he collapsed on the couch, spent and panting. Carefully, I licked him clean, kissed the tip of his softening cock and sat back on my heels in the position I had been instructed to the day before.

There was silence for a few seconds, except for Jake's panting, and then I heard clapping. I didn't dare look up, but I knew it was Shay. He must have stepped into the living room to watch the show.

"So, it looks like you finally might be cooperating," Shay mocked. "Tell me, are you going to cooperate like that when I come over there and demand the same?"

"Yes, sir," I replied quietly, not moving.

"Good girl," he began, as he walked over to the couch. "Show me," he hissed menacingly as he sat down.

I put on the best show I could muster, bringing Shay to the edge and backing off a few times before giving him all I had. His moans and shouts were evidence of his approval before he shot his load down my throat as well. Collapsed and spent, he lay there trying to catch his breath. This time it was Jake's turn to clap.

"Very good, pet. I think, after that little performance, you deserve a good lunch today. What do you say, Shay?"

All he could do was give a thumbs-up.

"Go into the kitchen and make us some lunch. Then you have permission to make your own, ok?"

"Yes, Master."

I got up as quickly as I could and went to the kitchen in search of something good for lunch. After I served Jake and Shay, I went back and made my own. I remembered to ask permission to eat it, and it was granted, so I scarfed my food down hungrily and drank several cups of water. I was finally satisfied, though terribly full, after lunch. With all the food in our stomachs, we became lethargic and dozed in the living room for a while, Jake and Shay on the couch and me at their feet.