Dominating the Field Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say you could stop sucking. I will deal with that later." He forced her head back down onto his cock. He held her head as she began to gag slightly. His hand released its pressure and she moved her head up. She ran her tongue along the head as she breathed in and out through her nose. He let her piston her head up and down as her chest rose up ad down frantically. He reached down and pinched a nipple hard as she managed to fit the entire length of his cock into her mouth. She let out a muffled yelp that only let him push his hips closer and hold her head down. He then began to move hips back and forth as she moved his cock along her tongue. He would move hips for a second and then stop and hold her head. He released her head.

"Now finish me off." She sucked as hard and fast as she could. She tickled the head with her tongue and rubbed the inside of his thigh with her hand as she looked up. She could see a slight smile spread across his face as he closed his eyes. His hips moved for a fraction of a second as she greedily licked his cock. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft and felt it. It started as a drip but turned into a small river as cum filled her mouth. Her eyes met his as she tried to suppress the surprise at the volume of it. She continued to look up as she swallowed. Finally it stopped and he pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Lick it clean like a good girl should." She ran her tongue along his cock making sure to tickle the underside of his cock. She made sure to lick each inch of skin on his cock as she kneeled in front of him. As she stood up and began to reach down for her clothes she felt his hand grab at her arm.

"We are nowhere near being done." He smiled at her as he went over to the bench near the mirrors and patted his lap.

"But .. didn't I make you feel good?" She walked over to him as she rubbed her body trying to entice him into another round. Her hand drifted down and rubbed her crotch. She stood in front of him as she played with her nipples.

"Isn't there something else you would rather have?" She tried to emphasize her hips in front of him as he starred flatly. His expression didn't change as he again patted his lap.

"Don't make me push you over my lap." He moved his head slightly as she starred at him. She shifted side to side on the balls of her feet. His expression didn't change a bit as she watched him. She stood beside him and positioned herself over his knees and looked back over her shoulder right before the strap of the belt landed......

She let out a gasp as she got up from her bed. She felt the thin sheen of sweat the covered her entire body. She looked at the panties that were lying ripped on the floor. She got up on her knees on the bed and rubbed each of her nipples and down her stomach to the neatly trimmed patch of hair. She bit her lip as she looked down.

"Oh god where did that come from?" She rubbed her hips and stomach again as she walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water. She began to think about the soccer referee and felt the same pangs of lust that had filled her mind minutes ago return. She let out a small breath as she slid her hand back down to her crotch and closed her eyes and walked back to her bedroom.

12