Dominating the Field Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey what are you doing?" She watched him pickup something from the floor and walk back over to her.

"Getting this." He held up the small hairbrush she had kept in her purse. She felt him rub the smooth plastic brush over her ass as she wiggled it back and forth. She flinched as he tapped her ass with it.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?" She wondered if she should answer.

"No Sir you didn't." She shuddered as his hand began to rub her ass.

"Then why did you do it?" She tried to think of an answer that wouldn't get her punished but nothing came out.

"I wanted to cum Sir." It was the truth that was all that had been running through her mind at that very second.

"Naughty little girl did I say you could?" The first slap of the hairbrush sent a shot of electricity strait to her crotch.

"Uhhh no Sir but I won't do it again. I promise I won't do it again." The hairbrush again landed on her ass. The sound echoed in the small room.

"That's right you won't do it again." The hairbrush struck a bit harder as her hips surged forward against the table.

"I'll be good I promise. I'll be good." She bit down on the edge of her lips as the pain grew in her ass with each strike of that damn brush. She wasn't going to keep it in her purse anymore.

"That a girl." The brush landed again as she felt the faint hints of arousal drip down her leg. She wanted him even more now.

"Thank You Sir." With each further blow she felt the heat in her stomach grow. A few tears formed in her eyes ,but they were easily ignored.

She thought about leaning into the table and catching the edge of it with her crotch and rubbing up and down. The thought of the hairbrush brought her back to reality and she tried to stand motionless. She felt a feint soreness in her ass as his hand began to rub.

"Now are you going to be good for the rest of the evening?" She nodded furiously. He lightly smacked her ass. She tried to turn about he just forced her head forward. The sound of him pulling down his shorts was all she heard before he began to rub his cock against her pussy.

"Ahhh ahhh please please." She began to sway her hips back and forth to entice him. His hand gently stroked the sides of her thighs as his hands worked up to her lower back. She could feel small calluses on his hands as the roamed up her spine. His thumbs rubbed her shoulder blades back and forth as she relaxed on the table. She could feel her heart slow as he touched her stomach. His hands inched up toward her breasts she then shot up as he began to pinch each of her nipples.

"Ahhh ow ow stop please." She tried to cover her breasts with her arms but a swift slap to her prevented that.

"Put your arms down and bend back over the table." She hesitantly complied as she felt the cold surface of the table. His cock continued to slide against her. Her arms tried to go out to brace herself as she heard herself whimper. Her fingernails dug into the table top as she felt his hips smack into her ass.

"Ow Sir not so quick." A quick slap to her ass showed that he wasn't going to slow down. He reached again for her breasts and she once again winced in a grimace of half pain and half pleasure. She laid her head down flat on the table and began to press her hips back into his crotch.

"Please Sir harder I want you inside me." He stopped for a second and withdrew.

"No no please put it back in please." He again slapped her ass hard as she tried to sit up.

"Someone is getting too demanding maybe you need another lesson little girl." She shook her head side to side.

"I will be good." He sat down and patted his lap.

"Mount my cock little girl." She walked over relieved that she wouldn't be feeling the sting of another spanking. She eagerly jumped up and slid down onto his cock. She eased herself into place and put her hands on his shoulders. The first thought in her mind was she could get herself off really quick and finally scratch the itch that had forming inside of her.

"With pleasure Sir ahhh ahhh mmm ahh mmm." Her hips rode up high and quick as she would move quick and then rub his cock inside of herself frantically. She was already beginning to feel the pressure inside of her build when the pain smacked into her ass.

"Slower little girl. I don't want you to cum just yet." She looked down to see the hairbrush in his left hand and a smile forming on his face.

"No no I promised I would be good just let me cum please." Another smack to her ass caused her to slow her pace down.

"Don't talk back or you will get to feel my belt too." She remembered the heavy belt he had removed when she had watched him strip earlier. Her jaw locked at the thought. She instantly began to slow down.

"Is that good Sir?" She begged with her eyes to go faster. He patted her ass as she jerked hips from side to side slowly. His eyes closed and she could feel his hands grab her hips. She watched his eyes open and felt his hands circle her hips as he stood up. She wrapped her legs around his waist to prevent herself from falling off into the floor. She clawed at his back and finally managed to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Don't drop me." She couldn't help but look over her shoulder at the floor before his hands surged up her back. She could feel the wall against her back as his head leaned forward. He bounced her up and down as she felt his cock slip into her pussy.

"Uhhh " She felt his lips against her neck. His knees didn't sway as she grabbed at him. He pressed her body into the wall harder. She could feel him inside of her as she closed her eyes. His hands ran all over her chest as he finally found his way to her nipples. She steeled herself as his fingers slowly began to kneed the nipple. Small stings of pleasure buzzed through her body as she felt his hips push back and forth.

"You ready?" She nodded frantically as she looked into his eyes....

"Hey is there anyone in here?" She heard a male voice drift through the bathroom stall she was sitting in. A pair of boots drifted into her view from underneath the stall door. Not now. She could feel the insistent buzzing in her crotch as she tried to decide if she should tell the man to give her a minute. Her nipples ached that she should as she gently rubbed her right breast. She bit her teeth down as she reached for her panties and began to pull them up.

"Just a minute." She reached back and flushed the toilet. She thought about Rich as she walked out of the stall. A older man was standing at the door looking slightly annoyed as she tried to hide how hard her nipples were. She looked out towards the lot and saw Rich pull up and get out. She watched him stretch as she groaned.

"This is not going to be easy." She shook her head and began to walk to the field.

12